Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Searching For Gej's Achievements - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Gej's Achievements (16143 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2012
geeez:
@ITBomb

Under Obasanjo the following landmark achievements were recorded:

1. Introduction of GSM (which has created over a million jobs directly and indirectly)
2. Pension Reforms (the best ever)
3. Debt relief (painfully they've accumulated them all back)
4. Increase in oil derivation to 13% (even GEJ from the ND has not increased it by 0.001%)
5. Successful civilian to civilian transition (never happened before in the history of Nigeria)
6. The EFCC (some said it was to witch hunt but so many highly placed people were convicted)
7. Unbundling of NEPA and creation of the PHCN

When I recall more, I will edit my post

How long did it take OBJ to achieve all these?
a. 2 years
b. 8 years
c. it doesnt matter
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by 1025: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2012
increment of electricity tariff,removal of fertilizer subsidy and the removal of fuel subsidy.
have i mentioned the Five million buses he bought for transportation?
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by sherrylo: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2012
oyb:

this one na needle in haystack search o

nairaland no go kill person oh. @oyb what are you looking for?
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by kuchikau: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2012
sherry lo:

nairaland no go kill person oh. @oyb what are you looking for?
...he who insult a leader can never be one.for it is written respect all legitimate authority.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by kuchikau: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2012
ma cherie: I've not heard of anything he did in bayelsa as a governor but as a president, he has completed absolutely nothing except increment in the price of fuel and never available electricity. He did not mention dat in his promises. Wicked President.
...insult yourself not my president...like it or not he musst win come 2015.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2012
kuchikau: ...he who insult a leader can never be one.for it is written respect all legitimate authority.

With the likes of you, abacha would still be running things

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by anulaxad(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2012
geeez:
@ITBomb

Under Obasanjo the following landmark achievements were recorded:

1. Introduction of GSM (which has created over a million jobs directly and indirectly)
2. Pension Reforms (the best ever)
3. Debt relief (painfully they've accumulated them all back)
4. Increase in oil derivation to 13% (even GEJ from the ND has not increased it by 0.001%)
5. Successful civilian to civilian transition (never happened before in the history of Nigeria)
6. The EFCC (some said it was to witch hunt but so many highly placed people were convicted)
7. Unbundling of NEPA and creation of the PHCN

When I recall more, I will edit my post

please the idiots that insult obj will face me this the man(obj) who was thrown in jail by abacha because he wanted us the people to choose our leaders he fought and stood up for Nigerians that he was even thrown in jail and he only survived because of his military training on survival.obj cheesy
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by ITbomb(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2012
anulaxad:

please the idiots that insult obj will face me this the man(obj) who was thrown in jail by abacha because he wanted us the people to choose our leaders he fought and stood up for Nigerians that he was even thrown in jail and he only survived because of his military training on survival.obj cheesy
I wish like many Nigerians he was dead back there, he took us back instead of progressing
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by warrior101: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2012
oyb: he has worn more military uniforms than george 'mission accomplished' bush and colonel ghaddafi

[img]http://3.bp..com/-4fr0iZNrdO0/Tn9yxvenjqI/AAAAAAAAAno/xpsjoKuA8KM/s1600/PresidentJonathanatNigerianNevy2010FleetReview5%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=82038.0&attach=30378&image[/img]

viva le field marshal! who needs the military when we have jona our one man riot squad - he will take out BH single-handedly cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=18pt]see achievements!! see as medals full ground for him chest [/size]

abacha star for using soldiers to crush demonstration
ibb cross for broken promises

is Jonathan this tall or na our army people short
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Akanbiedu(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
You want to see a crab blink. iseju akan.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by marveouz: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
oyb: initiated committee to report on the findings of the committee set up to investigate the committee that commited to determining why there are so many committees in the gej administration

wow! laugh done make me press me press my best friend girl friend bobby. grin grin wink wink smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by dayokanu(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Una don see am?
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
The retardeen also brought energy bulb to Nigeria grin

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
One major acheivement is that he is also the most cursed president ever.

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
He launched scientific farming

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
No more evil Boko grin

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by seanet01: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Still searching?
You will search tire.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by anulaxad(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
him being the most cursed bast ard in the world must mean if the suckmysillycocker wins in 2015 then you know there's strong witchcraft involved as well as full scale election rigging.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by tunex23: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
though am not anti-gej neither am i his apologist and everytin u posted here are just ridiculous... The fact that u have constant electricity for 3mnth in ur area doesnt mean d whole nigeria has it and it even sound too good too be true

the post is abt achievement not under construction achievement that could later become abandoned project

please dnt say dis infront of lagosians that knew what he went thru to get fuel today

so why is he the gcfr if he cant root out those unscrupulous element and give nigerians good governance

so who is using goggles b4?

why dnt u tell us instead of askin us

it woulda being nice if u had done that instead of beating round the bush and dnt 4get to tell us what gej achieved with d large chunk

u really need to go to bed.. U sound like it has passed ur bed time
Server Server Server
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by osaxx: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Are u guyz blind to see d new look of almost all our airport....jonathan remains the best performing president of this country....gba be
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by osaxx: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Please we are team of 500 "Sincere Nigerians" searching for just a single project completed by President Goodluck Jonathan when he was the governor in Bayelsa state. A reward of 500 hundred thousand naira awaits anyone that could show us one of his completed project or willing provide any useful information leading to the end of this search.

Please note: Bayelsa State ranks as the smallest state in Nigeria in terms of population and at thesame time with one of the largest state allocation in Nigeria.

[size=18pt] GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH[/size]

Negative talker, you must be a yoruba man...u seem to forget to them that bayelsa support to our national income, is high than all the northern state put together. Mr negative thinker n talker.....learn to educate people with fact not to make urself happy.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by shiftmarket(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2013
osaxx: Are u guyz blind to see d new look of almost all our airport....jonathan remains the best performing president of this country....gba be

The OP said complected projects backed with pictures.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
first incumbent to be defeated
destroyer of the pdp from within
indirect murderer of 15000 nigerians
callous disowner of 200plus schoolgirls
corrupter of secondary school kids into gejtill2019 tanbots
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by freshPikin: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
still on..
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Leopardd(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chai, hahaha.....

APC people never allowed Jonah breathe at all at all, at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) / Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / President Buhari arrives Daura ahead of Saturday’s governorship election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.