Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank (22482 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by caesaraba(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Okay, now some of the kidnappers are arrested with evidence (marked bills) and some here are unhappy? Lol. I don't weep for Nigeria, I weep for certain really pessimistic individuals.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by sexkills(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2012
Truth will one day come.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by simdam500(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2012
Long story! But i don talk am say dem go catch dem. silly pple
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by warrior101: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2012
@topic~ nocomment@conspirationtheory.com

having in mind that this iweala okonjo has gain enough publicity and even more fame than GEJ i think she might be the next and first female president of nigeria [she will contest as ibo candidate under fidifi(DPD)]... i bet
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by TechRev: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2012
lacasa: First it was 10million, now 40million undecided

Imagine that!
lacasa:

B4 it was 62 suspects now It is 6suspects wt marked bills

Y does this govt take nigerians as dunces?

It was all over the news that the army released the 63 suspects unconditionally. Everyone is usually a suspect untill proven otherwise. IMO.

lacasa:

Ђδω on earth will i as a kidnapper, veteran one at that, kidnap a high profile target Such as a sitting minister's mother, collect the ransom neatly, then i'ld make such an amateurish move as Lodging it in a bank?.

Where he for keep the money?? The safest place for him the kidnapper to keep it is in the bank. Other options are not as safe, no guarantee and will cost him more to keep the money safe.
lacasa:

Now, let me ask the SSS y do they think Kidnappping is only 2nd to bunkering in Nigeria today?.

Do they think ds kidnappers r students or touts that smoke weed n look rough

This kidnapping tin is like the italian mafia, its a syndicate, and they r more intellectual and sophisticated than they think and dats y they cannot handle them

This is pure PR by the FG to save face after goin tru d embarassment of the NOI/Sylvanus saga where their incompetence was crystal clear for the world to see
Kidnapping is always a game/risk undertaken by smart persons. SSS is a job also for very smart persons. They know the kidnappers are smart, and so they use all tools at their disposal (even news media and rumor if need be) to try and outsmart the kidnappers. Like a game, you cant win the Government all the time, unless they let you.

If this news it true, kudos to SSS.
The fact that Gov. lies doesnt mean all words they say are lies.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by fuke(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2012
Super1759:
How did you come to this? Who and where did you get the information from?
If they are to dialgoue,is it on what ground?

You will as well dialogue with rats in your house, rapists and drug addicts

This is satire.
If they dialogue with Boko Haram, they could as well dialogue with armed robbers, bank robbers, pirates etc

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by ocephraim(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2012
its only in nigeria u see a war whr enemy forces discuss tactics openly
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by TechRev: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2012
caesaraba: Okay, now some of the kidnappers are arrested with evidence (marked bills) and some here are unhappy? Lol. I don't weep for Nigeria, I weep for certain really pessimistic individuals.

GBAM!!
Some people get immeasurably high rate of o.r.ga.sm when they hear government failure, and often get wetd.reams on next government failure. Like the sea crab they believe in pull down syndrome.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2012
edoyad: If they keep revealing how they operate, aren't the sss guys only teaching the criminals how not to do it next time?
And how the hell is Shekau still a free man if the sss really want him arrested?
you took words out of my mouth, and who is that fool of an agent that keep spilling to the media how the operation was carried out and the techniques involved. The agent should be sack or imprisoned and the media house question for leaking sensible /classify information.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by 5much(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2012
if d news is true, d slowpoke kidnappers shd b prosecutrd sharply.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by 1025: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2012
amnesty to militants, kidnappers and boko haram. what is good to one is good for all.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by aribisala0(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2012
I hope they make a provision for more ransoms in the budget next year
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by danny301: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Who exactly are were suppose to believe in this country, govt, police,media and individuals all lie with reckless-abandon..... That day police said the woman was released because they (police) made it very hot for them and they had to release the old woman which mean ransom not paid to secure her release.... Govt said they didn't pay any ransom because was not govt's way of dealing with kidnappers, Ngozi herself said her mother was kidnapped because some person wanted her to resign and that the old woman "miraculous escaped"(which was suppose to mean that her freedom was not as a result of any ransom)and the media said they kidnappers were paid 10m........ See how all these people told us different categories of lies for reasons best known to them.... What sort of people are we Nigerians? President tell lies, VP tells lies, Ministers are chronic liars,Governors are pathological liars,NASS members are habitual liars Media fabricates lies, Personal assistants and special advisers are employed liars while police were conceived and born in lies ...... Who then is going save this country

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2012
So d CBN issued d marked notes & gave directives 2 d banks 2 dat effect b4 tendering d money 2 d kidnappers?
Y hav d FG,CBN,SSS & d banks nt been using ds method 2 deal wt oda kidnap cases? Is it cos a VIP is involved?
Shame on d FG,CBN,SSS ,banks & Okonjo-iweala 4 nt deploying ds tactics in curbing corruption in ds con3.
Dnt we hav anoda con3 called 'Fed rep of priviledgd nigeria' wthn ds continent we call 9ja?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by ogb5(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Goes to prove the point "there's no perfect crime"

There will always be loopholes in any crime that can be used to crack it.

Kudos to the sss.

But they really need to look at the police. There are people within police force that are obviously not doing enough to stop these kidnappings.

The question is why they are doing what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by duni04(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2012
TechRev:

GBAM!!
Some people get immeasurably high rate of o.r.ga.sm when they hear government failure, and often get wetd.reams on next government failure. Like the sea crab they believe in pull down syndrome.
Lol @ orgasm
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by aijazNija: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Our people refuse to learn, you cannot kidnapp a high a profile person and go free unless SSS is not involed. The technique they used in Prof Okonjo's case and other Sophisticated technologies suggests so! STOP KIDNAPPING TODAY
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by duni04(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2012
duni04:
Lol @ orgasm
Heavenly woh? Hu's responsible for this? I typed o.rgasm cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by vislabraye(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2012
That's good news.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by rawtruth(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2012
Piecemeal information, abi?

The police said they shot the leader of the gang who was jumping over the fence of his house to escape, and he later died on the way to the hospital; that they recovered some vehicles from the 'gang leader''s house, one of which was the car said to have been used in 'carting' away the Mama. Is something missing or yet to piece together?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by timmy7(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Super1759:
How did you come to this? Who and where did you get the information from?
If they are to dialgoue,is it on what ground?

You will as well dialogue with rats in your house, rapists and drug addicts
see jamb question, somebody say him be confusion 247, u dey ask how he come about that grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by Mcdondayan: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2012
For Crying out loud how could they not have what we call classified information. They have just let the cat out of the bag.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by Spiritmask: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2012
/
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by duality(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2012
i think this news is coming out too soon. coz lots of investigation still needs to be done. However, I think the Security operatives are not fools They just cant reveal every thing.

The more reason why some folks are asking some silly questions here.In security, what you say don't matter its what you do. so forget about media/ govt security reports.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2012
Standing5: And if i may ask, how were they able to record or capture the ID of the some supposedly random customer who deposited 15m in a branch of a old generation? Through the marked notes just like that?
. . . . . . . . . . I believe you dont even know what a marked note is for you to ask that question.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by fydence: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2012
edoyad: If they keep revealing how they operate, aren't the sss guys only teaching the criminals how not to do it next time?
And how the hell is Shekau still a free man if the sss really want him arrested?
Thank you jare...i wanted to ask the same question
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
So Now What Happens To The Marked Money? Is It Going To Be Destroyed? Or What...

This Story Get As E Be Sha Cos How Dem Bankers Go Know The Marked Money?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by Bright2(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
No need to judge,just collect all the money paid for ransom from them & send them to Aluu for execution! undecided
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by chessguru1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Standing5: And if i may ask, how were they able to record or capture the ID of the some supposedly random customer who deposited 15m in a branch of a old generation? Through the marked notes just like that?
Bread and butter stuff my frnd...last time I check all banks have video cameras.
2.Also, any personal deposit above (I believe) 1million is 2 b reported 2 d authorities.
3. D notes where marked, so definitely alerts must ave been sent out 2 all banks in delta 2 watch out.
bottom line is that d sss where ready for those punks, nd that's something that shld b commended
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by solid3(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
These guys ar gad damn big fools, I tot dey are wise. Why on eart will dey take a dime out of dat money to o stufid bank?
They shld have simply done as below like out politicians and legislathieves.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by chessguru1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Spiritmask: Nigeria security forces r all stupid, hw can they give out dis kind of informatiom, hw dey issue mark note to those kidnapers. Next time kidnapers wil b wise nd wil nt pay any money dey get frm ransom to d bank, they wil start spendn such money in d market even if it wil take them long
Hmm I understand that their exact mode of operation should b exposed completely, but if this isn't told, if they J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ came out nd said they ave arrested 6 guys..I knw what the whole NL will b saying next. Thing like
-how
-are the right people
-are we sure they didn't make dis story up etc nd etc
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank by Fadelex(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Spiritmask: Nigeria security forces r all stupid, hw can they give out dis kind of informatiom, hw dey issue mark note to those kidnapers. Next time kidnapers wil b wise nd wil nt pay any money dey get frm ransom to d bank, they wil start spendn such money in d market even if it wil take them long

don't believe all you read on papers, d kidnappers are far away enjoyin d cash and dis is jst a face-savin information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork / Shockwaves In Ambode’s Camp Over Tinubu’s ‘direct Primaries’ Stance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.