Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland (2082 Views)

OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / ALL ATHIESTS Are GUILTY Of This / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by HIV1: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mountain are nothing but aggregate of minerals,no spiritual implication.They can be cartegorised into igneous , sedimentary or metamorphic. Whatever the types,t ;The quarry people will eventually blast them to pieces. So stop deceiving yourself thinking you'll be holier on mountain. God is everywhere.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by AtheistD(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
wiegraf:

An obvious "be careful" is in order, even if just to satisfy social norms. You an amateur/pro photographer?

Ahh, off topic

Amateur photographer. It is more about the conquering of the mountain than the pictures.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Jezuspoa: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Yooguyz: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
tobechi20: .y must u anounce dat u want to pray?
i want the whole world to know that there is a God in isreal who works miracles
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yooguyz: i want the whole world to know that there is a God in isreal who works miracles

Lmao....
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by plaetton: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Atheist:-D:

It is not a metaphor. Some of these prophets now dwell in physical mountains.

Ppl go there to pray for days.

What mountains do we have in Nigeria? What is the significance of praying on a mountain?
Is that where Yahweh lives?
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by plaetton: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yooguyz: i want the whole world to know that there is a God in isreal who works miracles

LMAO!
And makes you think that the children of Isis-Ra -El would ever want to share their so-called god with you black African?
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Yooguyz: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
plaetton:

LMAO!
And makes you think that the children of Isis-Ra -El would ever want to share their so-called god with you black African?
wow na name for god be dat? E look like botanical name for a flower
hey plaetton any luck getting the secret formula yet? Heard mr crabs is outta town
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Yooguyz: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
musKeeto:

Lmao....
lmao? Seriously? Dude i thought mosquitoes were meant to bite, suck blood and pester people not laugh!
Hmmm...strange
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by inspiredbyGOD(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2013
@op, 21 days of prayer and fasting and yet, nothing productive came out of it. Did God fail to answer your prayers or it is not His will for the atheists to be saved?
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Yooguyz: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2013
@muskeeto, ya that reminds me that dude yougayz i mean the impostor i haven't seen him for some time?
If you see am catch am make we take am go yaba psychatrist hauspitol
so are you coming to the mountain with me?
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 31, 2013
I've been to the mountain top

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams / Paul Say He Will Be Here When Christ Returns / How Do Men Of God Make Their Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.