Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much (3966 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Man Ordered To Pay Ex-wife £15,000 For Claiming She Wasn't A Virgin / Ur girl friend have been lying to you for a long time, claiming she is a virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2012
She's just having a crush on you. I teach in a secondary school and i face this same issues. I just somehow wriggle my way out.
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by omiobo: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2012
They are coming to get you OP,Flee! She is a trap in disguise.
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by Iaz93: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
This is not child abuse.
@Op, give her just a lil time, the LOVE would die. Na jst gara-gara dey worry her...
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by YOMITEWIN(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ all with d way am seeing it I don't tink dis girl is ready to leave me ooo. Though am handsome, I av dis kind of eyelashes and a very round eyeballs. She's not d wayward type
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by Iaz93: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
YOMITEWIN: @ all with d way am seeing it I don't tink dis girl is ready to leave me ooo. Though am handsome, I av dis kind of eyelashes and a very round eyeballs. She's not d wayward type
oya ride on na...use condom oh
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by lipsyliscious: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
I laff in Igbo! Just go n tell her parents! Ewu Gambia! If u talk 2 her lyk she's a small girl,I'm sure she'll b 2 embarassed 2 make any move on u,bt e b lyk say u sef don dey madt,go ahead n ruin her future
YOMITEWIN: @ all with d way am seeing it I don't tink dis girl is ready to leave me ooo. Though am handsome, I av dis kind of eyelashes and a very round eyeballs. She's not d wayward type
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by SAFO(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
15 years old is not even mature in the mind talk less of body, and here you are, a 25 year old man asking whether child molestation is appropriate?

Chei, NLs never cease to amaze me grin
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by ihedioramma: 3:58am On Dec 29, 2012
IF IT IS YOURS WILL U LIKE HER TO MARRY AT THIS AGE ? AM NOT TALKING OF OTHERS THAT HAVE DON SO BOUT U . IF U LOVE UR SELF KEEP SEX OUT OF U . MOST OF THINGS THAT U SAY NIG IS NOT GOOD IS THIS HOME VDO OF A THING AND HOW WE SEX ALL ABOUT . TALK A LOOK AT THIS WERE A 7YRS OLD BOY & GIRL, LOOKING AT THIS HOME VDO HOW DAY MAKE SEX AT 12 OR 13YRS TELL ME WHAT WILL HE OR SHE DO ? WE BRING PROBLEM TO OUR SELF'S . OK TELL ME THE PERSON THAT POST THIS TOPIC ARE U NOT PLAYING WRONG PLAY WITH HER ?
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by PastorAji(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2012
ihedioramma: THAT IS NOT LOVE . LOVE IS GOOD THING YOU DO TO YOUR FOLOW HUMAN. SHE WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH U THAT IS NOT LOVE SHE WANT U TO SIN WITH HER .PLS BROTHER HELP THIS GIRL DONT LET HER LOST AT THIS AGE BRING HER TO GOD'S .PRECH TO HER ASK GOD TO HELP U DO THE WORK , OR U CAN GIVE ME HER NUMBER .U SE ALL THIS DAY GET IT FROM HOME VDO, AND SHE WANT TO NO HOW THE SEX IS LIKE . HELP HER GOD WILL HELP U OTHER WAY .
shocked
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2012
Iaz93:
oya ride on na...use condom oh

Don't do d0ggy o
So u don't destroy it before her husband eventually shows up grin

1 Like

Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by Omen100(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2012

Op, after all d advices dat has been given 2 u, it is only shiit that can fall out frm ur thought like shiit frm nyach, mayb u re d 1 making passes on her, evil man b ready 2 rotten in hell
angry
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by Omen100(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2012

Op, after all d advices dat has been given 2 u, it is only shiit that can fall out frm ur thought like shiit frm nyach, mayb u re d 1 making passes on her, evil man b ready 2 rotten in jail & hell
angry
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by Iaz93: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
flanrey:

Don't do d0ggy o
So u don't destroy it before her husband eventually shows up grin
LOL
Re: A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
COOL STORY bro!!!!

15 isn't too young o!! Am sure she myt have started ovulating, which is nature's way of saying "Guys, dis chic is ripe". If her womanly features are out, then it's up to u o!! Do u want "chop" while it's fresh or don't u?? Don't mind dis 'nairaland' pretenders!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? / Best Break-up Letters Ever! / 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.