Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God (8885 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / @ Italo, Debosky And Others - Re: Bible Study Discourse And Matters Arising / Bible Study For Bible Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2012
Hi Nairaland Christians.

(Sorry we have to change the topic because there are books and websites with previous tittle)

This section is dedicated to Channel 190 and every new and veteran Christians on Nairaland to study, discuss and to analyze the bible.
In order to achieve this, a weekly bible reading plan has been designed with schedule for discussion. The following is the schedule until the end of January 2013

December Memory Verse:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

December 30 BOY JESUS IN THE TEMPLE (Luke 2:41-52)

January Memory Verse: "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid" Mathew 5:14

January 6 JESUS CHOOSES HELPERS (Matthew 4:18-22)
January 13 A SERMON JESUS PREACHED (Matthew 5:1-16, 6:9-13, 25-34)
January 20 JESUS FEEDS THE PEOPLE (John 6:1-15)
January 27 JESUS STILLS THE TEMPEST (Matthew 8:23-27)
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2012
December 30 -| BOY JESUS IN THE TEMPLE (Luke 2:41-52)

41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover.
42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.
44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.
45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.
46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.
49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?
50 And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.
51 And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.
52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Before the birth of Jesus Christ, it is the custom of the Jew to go to the temple at Jerusalem once every year. Its unlike the way we go to the church  every Sunday here. The custom then was to go to the temple for the passover and remission of sin where the high priest go into the inner court of the temple to carry sin offering, peace offering and other offering to God in the inner chamber of the temple.  This tradition can be traced back to when Hannah was praying for a child because she was barren. (1 Samuel 1:3--And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the Lord of hosts in Shiloh.)The tradition was adhere to because of the distance of where the temple was. However, people who are closer to the temple goes to temple every sabbath day.

Every year since Jesus was born he was taken to the temple at Jerusalem. The year Jesus was twelve, he was taken also and when it was time for them to return back home, Jesus was no where to be found, but his parents thought he might have been among the crowd headed for the same direction as them. After a day journey when some of the people might have parted taken other direction, and the crowd was less to the extent that they could see everybody walking the same direction as they are, they noticed Jesus was not with them so they returned back to the temple to look for Jesus. (Luke 2: 41-45)

After three days that they have been looking for him, they found him in the temple having some intellectual discussion with some doctors and people were amaze at his level of reasoning. When his mother told him they have been looking for him, he told her that they should have known that he must be in his father's business, but his mother does not understand what he meant by that. However, he went with them back to Nazareth. (Luke 2:46-52)

Comment

Around this time, Jesus had began on his mission on earth, that is to save the world, heal the broken hearted, set liberty to them that are in bond and preach acceptable year of the lord. Sometime when we are set on a mission, we might sometime ignore some basic protocol, in which Jesus also did. We could say, he should have told his parent that he was not going home and would need to preach at least or had it in mind that his parent would have been looking for him, i guess his purpose on heart would have been of greater importance than the pain his parents had in looking for him.

Although, it could be said that at that time people don't get missing like it is today. But, one would wonder why Jesus did not tell his parents, there could be lots of speculation on this, e.g his parents might not have let him do what he would want at that age of 12, because he is consider young; however, during their time young people could have been growing much older due to the responsibility and sense of duty they might have be accorded.

comment and opinion will be appreciated.  Thanks
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
oh!!! My God,
Sorry dear, have been outta of coverage...traveled to deep deep east.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
but now that am back,
[size=20pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR[/size] in advance.
It a good thing you've showed you can lead an online fellowship.
Am happy you did, but don't forget we are to start from GENESIS , you are to give hidden spiritual meaning to every verse...a reflection on the study.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
this you have chosen to start, be prepared to face the challenges from learners and derailer's. I plead you to be constant and stick to fellowship time.
Yes!
If could it be a
daily digest then I suggest 5 a.m daily.
We can make it during weekends, say fridays evening and on saturdays.
[size=5pt]start from genesis please. Also when is the starting date[/size]
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 4:02am On Dec 27, 2012
channel 190: this you have chosen to start, be prepared to face the challenges from learners and derailer's. I plead you to be constant and stick to fellowship time.
Yes!
If could it be a
daily digest then I suggest 5 a.m daily.
We can make it during weekends, say fridays evening and on saturdays.
[size=5pt]start from genesis please. Also when is the starting date[/size]

Ok, no problem. Lets see how it goes.
I think it will be good to do it chapter by chapter starting from Genesis.
Each chapter could be studied every day or week to allow thorough analysis, questions and comments from other experts.
If we go every week, it might take us longer to study the entire bible, however everyday could mean 3 yrs to cover the entire bible.
So i will suggest maximum of 7 chapters a week and it could be less depending on my schedule. I will try my best
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 4:07am On Dec 27, 2012
The Creation of Heaven and Earth

Genesis 1

The first chapter of Genesis told us the state of the world and how it was dark and unfounded and in total uncertainty. The scenario could be compare to the state of man when he is yet to know God. At such state man life is usually full of darkness and lot of uncertainty.

First Day

However, God look down and saw how darkness had taken over the world and he spoke, let there be light and immediately there was light. The light was needed to see clearly the confuse state on earth. When God saw the light was good, he separated lightness from darkness, by calling the light day and darkness night. (Genesis 1:1-6)

Second Day

God spoke again and separated the water on the land from the sky. (Genesis 1:7-8 )

Third Day

There was need to concentrate on the water on earth and God spoke that the water should be parked into one side to give way for the surface of the ground. The parked waters was called sea and the ground was called earth. Then the ground produced plantation such as herbs, grass and trees of all kinds. (Genesis 1:9-13)

Fourth Day

Then God spoke sun, moon and stars to existence. The sun to provide light for the day; moon and stars for the Night (Genesis 1:14-19)

Fifth Day

The almighty also spoke that the water should bring out aquatic creatures that are moving and living. Also flying fowls of the air of all kinds. And God bless them to multiply and be fruitful. (Genesis 1:20-23)

Six Day

On this day, God spoke to the earth to produce living creatures such as cattle, and every creeping things like snake, snail and their kinds.
Then God said let us make man in our own image- (the creation of man) to have dominion and power over the aquatic of the waters, fowls of the air and all terrestrial animals, including all the plantations for meat. (Genesis 1:24-31)

Reflection
The creation of heaven and earth can be compared to our state of hopelessness, trials and difficulties. During this time, God will look on us when we pray to light into our darkest world and he will then speak that the situation we are experiencing to start giving ways for peace, hope, solution, happiness and comfort.

During this time, God will then start to address the elements of the problem we are facing one after the other. He will look into those who are sick, be heal; First he will make provision for the hospital bill, then he will give the doctor wisdom and help needed to treat you well, then he will send provision your way, until you are fully recovered. The same thing apply to those in financial trap, be blessed; those barren be fruitful and many other challenges they may be facing He speaks solutions to them and immediately, your life will start regaining strength and prosperity. Amen

My prayer for you is that the almighty will visit you today and fix your world as he fixed the earth.

1 Like

Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by Image123(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
I will not reserve my comment,but it will be later.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by Emyo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nice, idea, I would like to join this fellowship.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wahoo! Now give me ur choice of dates...am ready to go by any dates, and time bear in mind am a student.

[size=25pt]AMEN[/size]

I love the way you share the word.
Let continue like dat, but we need time table, so as for me to be the first to sit here o
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
obalola7: The Creation of Heaven and Earth

Genesis 1

The first chapter of Genesis told us the state of the world and how it was dark and unfounded and in total uncertainty. The scenario could be compare to the state of man when he is yet to know God. At such state man life is usually full of darkness and lot of uncertainty.

First Day

However, God look down and saw how darkness had taken over the world and he spoke, let there be light and immediately there was light. The light was needed to see clearly the confuse state on earth. When God saw the light was good, he separated lightness from darkness, by calling the light day and darkness night. (Genesis 1:1-6)

Second Day

God spoke again and separated the water on the land from the sky. (Genesis 1:7-8 )

Third Day

There was need to concentrate on the water on earth and God spoke that the water should be parked into one side to give way for the surface of the ground. The parked waters was called sea and the ground was called earth. Then the ground produced plantation such as herbs, grass and trees of all kinds. (Genesis 1:9-13)

Fourth Day

Then God spoke sun, moon and stars to existence. The sun to provide light for the day; moon and stars for the Night (Genesis 1:14-19)

Fifth Day

The almighty also spoke that the water should bring out aquatic creatures that are moving and living. Also flying fowls of the air of all kinds. And God bless them to multiply and be fruitful. (Genesis 1:20-23)

Six Day

On this day, God spoke to the earth to produce living creatures such as cattle, and every creeping things like snake, snail and their kinds.
Then God said let us make man in our own image- (the creation of man) to have dominion and power over the aquatic of the waters, fowls of the air and all terrestrial animals, including all the plantations for meat. (Genesis 1:24-31)

Reflection
The creation of heaven and earth can be compared to our state of hopelessness, trials and difficulties. During this time, God will look on us when we pray to light into our darkest world and he will then speak that the situation we are experiencing to start giving ways for peace, hope, solution, happiness and comfort.

During this time, God will then start to address the elements of the problem we are facing one after the other. He will look into those who are sick, be heal; First he will make provision for the hospital bill, then he will give the doctor wisdom and help needed to treat you well, then he will send provision your way, until you are fully recovered. The same thing apply to those in financial trap, be blessed; those barren be fruitful and many other challenges they may be facing He speaks solutions to them and immediately, your life will start regaining strength and prosperity. Amen

My prayer for you is that the almighty will visit you today and fix your world as he fixed the earth.
[size=30]AMEN[/size]I learned that the earth and it properties (water, cloud, land e.t.c) we see today was once fused as one.
God is the most powerful living thing, he exercised his power through his pronouncement, 'word'
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 1:25am On Dec 28, 2012
channel 190:
[size=30]AMEN[/size]I learned that the earth and it properties (water, cloud, land e.t.c) we see today was once fused as one.
God is the most powerful living thing, he exercised his power through his pronouncement, 'word'

Yes Genesis Chapter 1 tells us that God is the most powerful that ever exist and using the authority in his voice to speak everything to life.
Since we are created in his image, our voices also have power, authority and force to speak solutions to our life, if we believe in God and pray today.
May God help us to use how voices for positive changes in our life.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 1:32am On Dec 28, 2012
Emyo: Nice, idea, I would like to join this fellowship.

You are welcome my brother and God bless you as you do so
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 1:32am On Dec 28, 2012
Image123: I will not reserve my comment,but it will be later.
We will be expecting
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 2:34am On Dec 28, 2012
The Seventh Day: Keeping it Holy

Genesis 2

Introduction- In our last lesson, we learned on how powerful God is to pronounce into existence the creation of Heaven and Earth. In today's lesson, we will be learning how God rested on the seventh day like he enjoined us in the bible that we should keep the sabbath day holy. In this chapter God created the Garden of Eden and made woman out of the rib of a man. In the Garden he commanded that man should eat all fruits of the trees but the fruits of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil man should not eat, for the day that man eat of it, man will die. However, God saw how lonely man was, so he created woman to help him in his day to day work.

Today's Study

The creation of the heaven and earth was over and God rested. He then blessed and sanctified the seventh day after he had rested from the creation of Heaven and Earth. (Genesis 2: 1-4) However, at that time there was no rain and no man was tilling the ground. And God will make a cloud of water from the ground to evaporate in order to water the surface of the ground.(Genesis 2: 4-6)

The creation of man was not as it was on other creations, because God himself formed man with the dust(clay) of the ground and breath into his nostrils the breath of life and man became part of the living (Genesis 2: 7)

It was needed for man to have a place to live in the wide big world, so God created the garden in the east part of the land called Eden and there he housed man. Then God created from the ground everything needed to sustain man. Including fruits for vitamin, tree for shelter and part of the trees were tree of life, knowledge of good and evil.(Genesis 2: 8- 9)

In the garden of Eden was a river that parted into four to water all parts of the garden. The parted waters went into four land: piston(Havilah) of gold, Gihon(Ethiopia), Hiddekel(Assyria) and Euphrates.(Genesis 2: 10-14)

Then God put man in the garden and asked man not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but can eat all other fruits of all trees. But if they disobey, they will die(Genesis 2: 15-17)

Then God considering the state of man loneliness, he made man an helper. However, the first man gave name to all that was created by God and he had no helper with the naming ceremony, so God made him to sleep. Then God took a rib out of his ribs and fills the missing rib with flesh. He then form woman out of the rib of man and brought her to Adam the first man. Because she was made out of man, he called her woman and they are both naked and Adam and Eve were not ashamed. (Genesis 2: 18-25)

Reflection

We might have wonder why God created man in his own image and from the dust he formed man and never pronounced man to existence like other creation. This is a refection on how God works in diverse ways and his ways are far from us. (Isaiah 55: 8 )8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

The creation of Eden is the reflection of how thoughtful and merciful God is towards his people. He made provision even before we asked. He thought of an helper for man and blessed man with woman. He also provided water to drink and also hid hidden treasures like gold where he placed the first man(Philippians 4: 19 )19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

All that God needed to bless man is obedience to his word. God commanded that man should not eat from the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, that was all that is needed to enjoy a garden made by God and customized for Adam and Eve. (Isaiah 1: 19 )19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

One of God's commandments for us as children of God is to keep the sabbath day holy as God did rested and sanctified the seventh day. As Christians we should endeavor to keep our Sunday holy. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.(Exodus 20: 8 )

Let us try to start doing as God has commanded us today and we can be sure that God will fulfill his promises. No matter what the problem we are facing, let us pray, read the bible, be obedient to his words and then expect his blessing. My prayer for you is that God will give you the grace and strength to keep God's commandment.

Psalms 119:11
11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

God bless you
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2012
obalola7: The Seventh Day: Keeping it Holy

Genesis 2

Introduction- In our last lesson, we learned on how powerful God is to pronounce into existence the creation of Heaven and Earth. In today's lesson, we will be learning how God rested on the seventh day like he enjoined us in the bible that we should keep the sabbath day holy. In this chapter God created the Garden of Eden and made woman out of the rib of a man. In the Garden he commanded that man should eat all fruits of the trees but the fruits of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil man should not eat, for the day that man eat of it, man will die. However, God saw how lonely man was, so he created woman to help him in his day to day work.

Today's Study

The creation of the heaven and earth was over and God rested. He then blessed and sanctified the seventh day after he had rested from the creation of Heaven and Earth. (Genesis 2: 1-4) However, at that time there was no rain and no man was tilling the ground. And God will make a cloud of water from the ground to evaporate in order to water the surface of the ground.(Genesis 2: 4-6)

The creation of man was not as it was on other creations, because God himself formed man with the dust(clay) of the ground and breath into his nostrils the breath of life and man became part of the living (Genesis 2: 7)

It was needed for man to have a place to live in the wide big world, so God created the garden in the east part of the land called Eden and there he housed man. Then God created from the ground everything needed to sustain man. Including fruits for vitamin, tree for shelter and part of the trees were tree of life, knowledge of good and evil.(Genesis 2: 8- 9)

In the garden of Eden was a river that parted into four to water all parts of the garden. The parted waters went into four land: piston(Havilah) of gold, Gihon(Ethiopia), Hiddekel(Assyria) and Euphrates.(Genesis 2: 10-14)

Then God put man in the garden and asked man not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but can eat all other fruits of all trees. But if they disobey, they will die(Genesis 2: 15-17)

Then God considering the state of man loneliness, he made man an helper. However, the first man gave name to all that was created by God and he had no helper with the naming ceremony, so God made him to sleep. Then God took a rib out of his ribs and fills the missing rib with flesh. He then form woman out of the rib of man and brought her to Adam the first man. Because she was made out of man, he called her woman and they are both naked and Adam and Eve were not ashamed. (Genesis 2: 18-25)

Reflection

We might have wonder why God created man in his own image and from the dust he formed man and never pronounced man to existence like other creation. This is a refection on how God works in diverse ways and his ways are far from us. (Isaiah 55: 8 )8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

The creation of Eden is the reflection of how thoughtful and merciful God is towards his people. He made provision even before we asked. He thought of an helper for man and blessed man with woman. He also provided water to drink and also hid hidden treasures like gold where he placed the first man(Philippians 4: 19 )19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

All that God needed to bless man is obedience to his word. God commanded that man should not eat from the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, that was all that is needed to enjoy a garden made by God and customized for Adam and Eve. (Isaiah 1: 19 )19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

One of God's commandments for us as children of God is to keep the sabbath day holy as God did rested and sanctified the seventh day. As Christians we should endeavor to keep our Sunday holy. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.(Exodus 20: 8 )

Let us try to start doing as God has commanded us today and we can be sure that God will fulfill his promises. No matter what the problem we are facing, let us pray, read the bible, be obedient to his words and then expect his blessing. My prayer for you is that God will give you the grace and strength to keep God's commandment.

Psalms 119:11
11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

God bless you
isaih 55:8, his ways are not our way...what was the essence of putting a fruit at the tree when it is a forbidden fruit...philosophers agreed that the fruit was no friut but the V,agina of a lady, that bible made use of euphemism.
Which ever way...u can digress more on this, but you have said it all...avoiding the literal fruit or abstaining from the euphemised fruit is a price tag for his goodness and mercy for us.
[size=30pt]amen[/size] may he give us the grace to abide by his commandments.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
channel 190: isaih 55:8, his ways are not our way...what was the essence of putting a fruit at the tree when it is a forbidden fruit...philosophers agreed that the fruit was no friut but the V,agina of a lady, that bible made use of euphemism.
Which ever way...u can digress more on this, but you have said it all...avoiding the literal fruit or abstaining from the euphemised fruit is a price tag for his goodness and mercy for us.
[size=30pt]amen[/size] may he give us the grace to abide by his commandments.

Its a big question. The one who created us, created us with our own free will and if he said let us created man in our own image, meaning we as human beings were created just like him. That means, he is a God that does what he want, like and will. He might have created the forbidden fruit in order to allow Adam and Eve to eat of it, when he is sure they have behaved themselves. Just like the bible said, we are created a little less than the angel. "4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour."(Psalms 8:5) and (Hebrews 2: 7) Who knows if God was planing to make man to live forever and eventually allow us to know good from evil. That might be the reason he created those trees of life and the knowledge of good and evil. Especially, if you see that the first humans lived up to 930 years.

Also, there is always a price to pay for every promotion, the trees were there to give opportunity for Adam to be promoted before God, knowing that God would come in the evening to discuss with Adam. They had a good rapport and there is no doubt Adam wouldn't have to ask things before God do it for him and if he asked, its expressly done. That is synonymous to when we are faithful and doing God's will, many of our prayers are expressly answered.

May God help us to be obedient to his will.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2012
amen
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 1:59am On Dec 29, 2012
The Fall of Man from the Presence of God

Genesis 3

Introduction-In our last lesson, God created a woman from the rib of Adam and placed both Adam and the woman in the Garden of Eden where God himself created. In today lesson, we are going to learn how the serpent deceived the woman, how Adam fell and ate the forbidden fruit; the curse of God on man and the eviction from the Garden of Eden.

Today's Study

In all that God created, the serpent was a con, difficult to analyze and smart than any beast of the field. Then he asked the woman created for Adam if God has asked them not to eat of the tree of the garden. The woman said to the serpent, we can eat of all the trees, but one tree of knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden we can not eat, because God said we will surely die. Then the serpent sharply responded that they shall not surely die. Because God knows that the day you and Adam eat the fruit, your eyes shall open and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.(Genesis 3:1-5)

The the woman started contemplating and looking again close to the forbidden tree, she saw that the tree was good for food; pleasant to the eyes and a tree that will make her wise, she took the fruit and eat and then gave to her husband, and he ate. Immediately their eyes were opened and they knew they were naked then they made cloths for themselves with fig leaves.(Genesis 3:6-7)

It was at the time that God was visiting in the evening and they heard God voice coming and they quickly went to hide themselves among the trees of the garden. Then God called Adam to know where he was, but Adam said, "hide himself when he heard God coming because I was naked." Then God asked how Adam knew he was naked and if he had eaten the forbidden fruit, then Adam said, the woman God created for him gave him of the tree and he ate. Like a faithful Judge, God asked, why did the woman did what she did, then she said, the serpent deceived me and i ate (Genesis 3: 8 - 13)

Then God rain curses on the serpent that he will forever from that moment be cursed above all cattle and he shall eat dust all his days and there shall not be peace between the serpent and the woman and their seeds. The woman shall smash the serpent head and the serpent shall bite the woman's leg. (Genesis 3: 14- 15)

Then God curse the woman too saying, woman sorrow will be greatly multiply during the point of child delivery and she shall be subjected to man's wishes and man shall rule over her. (Genesis 3: 16)

The Adam was also cursed. And God said because he disobeyed him and listen to his wife, by eaten the forbidden fruit; God cursed the ground by making the tilling of the ground harder and that in sorrow and pain man will labor to eat. Man shall sweat before he eat until death.(Genesis 3: 17 - 19)

Then Adam called the name of his wife Eve because she was the mother of all living and God made Adam and Eve coats of skins and clothed them. Then God sent out Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden to till the ground for food. Also to prevent them from eating the tree of life, that will make them live forever, since they can discern from good and bad(Genesis 3: 20 - 23)

Then God place an heavenly guard with a flaming sword to guide the tree of life from Adam and Eve (Genesis 3: 24)

Reflection

As children of God, we should be diligent and be prayerful in all our dealings so that we can be able to stand when temptation comes. The devil is always planning against us and he would do everything to make us loose our place in the sight of God. The devil can come through our husband, wife, children, friends or relatives, Just as the bible says: "8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5: 8 )

But, if we commit our plans to God's hand and pray without season, we will prevail. The bible also enjoined us that "41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak" (Matthew 26;41) It does not matter the devils plan God is able to keep us standing through all our challenges. Jude says, "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,"(Jude 1:24)

Even if we fall into sin, like Adam and Eve, the best thing we can do is to acknowledge our sin, instead of blaming others like Adam and Eve did; his word make us to understand that, " If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."1 John 1:9). Then he also promised us that he will not cast us away in our sin if we confess, for he is faithful. "9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)

I am sure if Adam and Eve had confessed and show remorse for their sin, they might have find grace in the eyes of God. Because God is able to wipe clean their sin and make them clean like they had no sin. Just as Isaiah said, "18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."(Isaiah 1:18)

Even in our sin, God is still compassionate. The Text we read in Genesis shows how compassionate God is. Adam and Eve had sin, yet he had compassion for them. He provided them designer coats whose designer was God to protect them from cold, sun and thorns that could cause damage to their skins.

My friend, i don't know what you are going through, which might be as a result of sin, but i can assure you, if you confess your sin and trust God for change, he has promise us in Psalms 89: 33 "33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail." God's loving kindness is still there for you.

My pray is that God faithfulness will not fail in our lives and his loving kindness will he not take away from us. Amen
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2012
channel 190: Wahoo! Now give me ur choice of dates...am ready to go by any dates, and time bear in mind am a student.

[size=25pt]AMEN[/size]

I love the way you share the word.
Let continue like dat, but we need time table, so as for me to be the first to sit here o

I think it will be good to post anytime after midnight Nigeria time. Then if you have question, just post it, i will respond immediately i see it.
The plan is to do one chapter a day and we will continue to pray that God gives us the strength, wisdom and understanding needed for this Study.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2012
Cain: the first man to ever repent of his sin.

Genesis 4

Introduction- In our last lesson we learned about the falling of man from the presence of God. How man disobeyed God and were sent out of the Garden of Eden that was customized for man by God. In today's study, we will be learning about the life outside the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve first children and the product of their first sin.

Today's Study

After Adam and Eve where thrown out of the Garden of Even, they decided to have children, Cain and Abel. Abel was a live stock farmer and Cain was a plantation farmer. Just like we do today in bringing our offering to God, Cain brought the fruits of his plantation to God for offering. Abel also brought the first of his live stocks which are good and robust to God as offering. But God rejected Cain's offering, and he was angry. (Genesis 4:1-5)

God knew that Cain was angry and he asked why he was angry. He also said, if Cain had done like his brother in bringing the first fruit of his plantation that are good and robust, he would have accepted the offering and if he continue the way he is doing, he will be sinning against God. However, for the love God has for Cain, he made him understand that Abel will be Cain's desire and shall rule over Abel. Yet, Cain was not willing to listen, but went ahead to kill his brother. Then God, knowing that he had kill Abel, asked him where his brother was; he replied God that he was not his brother keeper, then God told him he could hear the voice of his brother's blood from the ground (Genesis 4:6-10)

Then God pronounce curse on Cain, it was the second time that God will be raining curse on human due to sin. While the first curse to Adam was that he will till the ground for food with sweat and hard labor, this time God curse to Cain was that the ground will not even bring out fruits in maximum. Cain will be running from one thing to the other and he will be homeless. Then Cain said his punishment is bigger than what he can endure. Now that God has curse him, he has been driven away from God and he had no where to hide and whoever find him shall kill him. But the merciful God promised him protection a sign that will prevent him from being killed. (Genesis 4:10-15)

Then Cain went out from the presence of God and gave birth to a child called Enoch. Then he built a city and named it Enoch. Then Enoch gave birth to Irad; Irad to Mahujael; Mahujael to Methusael; and Methusael gave birth to Lamech who married two wives. The name of the wives were Adah and Zillah. Then Adah gave birth to Jabal who was the father of people that live in the tent and with cattle. His brother name was Jubal the father of musicians (Genesis 4:16-21)

While Zillar gave birth to Tubalcain a teacher of every skilled labor. then Adam gave birth to Seth in replacement of Abel and he gave birth to Enos and from that time men start calling unto the name of the Lord(Genesis 4:22-26)

Reflection

When we first sin against God and we do not repent, the first sin will give birth to another and then continue to spread. If you look at how sin started, from disobedient of the first parents to Cain hating Abel and then killing Abel, you can see that sin gives birth to multiple children and finally death if we don't repent. "15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death." (James 1:15)

We should know that God sees us before we plan to sin and many times he keeps quiet until the sin is committed, because he gave man free will to do whatever he wants. We saw this when Adam and Eve sinned and now when Cain killed his brother. God wants us to be willing to take responsibilities for our sin and then repent, he wouldn't want us to deny it. '13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."(Proverb 28:13)

Cain was the first man to repent. He bargain with God on his punishment and plead for leniency and judgment with mercy. God as a good judge, promises him protection from the evil ones and assures him seven times vengeance on whoever kill Cain. As christians, we should always be willing to show remorse for our sin, quick to say i am sorry and willing to ask God for mercy and protection from the consequence of our sin."23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?" (Isaiah 18: 23 )

When we sin, we go out from the radar of God's protections and thereby loose his presence. As children of God, we are to see that we are protected everyday and ensure that God's rather on us has not fail. Just as the book of Hebrew enjoined us, "23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promisedwink (Hebrews 10:23)

Other readings needed for a repentant heart (Psalms 51)If we can pray such a repentant prayer, we are sure that heaven will open for us. My prayer for you is that every sealed door, opportunity, success, joy, victory and progress that your sin has closed, will start opening for you in Jesus Name.

Please, let us set some time for prayer after each study. If there is any burden on you that you want us to prayer on, please don't hesitate to post your prayer here or visit an online prayer website such as www.potentprayer.com you can post your prayer anonymously for free.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 2:12am On Dec 30, 2012
[size=300]AMEN[/size]
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 2:21am On Dec 30, 2012
'bible study: Drop your prayer request and Join in studying the Bible'

How do you see that topic, at discretions any body can drop a request...ama drop mine soon.

Thanks for taking this pain for me...we've agree not to use time
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by tpia5: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 1:03am On Dec 31, 2012
The descendants of Adam the first man

Genesis 5

Introduction- In our last lesson we learned about the accepted and rejected offering, the death of Abel and Cain as the first man to ever repent of his sin. In this chapter we will learn about the history of man, the descendants of the first man Adam.

Today's Study

God created the first male and female who are also known as Adam and Eve. Then gave birth to Cain and Abel who was killed by Cain and Seth was born when Adam was 130 years after the death of Abel. Adam live 930 years before he died(Genesis 5:1-5)

When Seth was 105 years he had Enos and other children and Seth died at age 912. Then Enos had Cainan at age 90 then had more children and died at age 905. Cainan when he was 70, had Mahallaleel and had more children before he died at age 910(Genesis 5:6-14)

Then Mahalaleel had Jared at 65 and he gave birth to more children and died at age 895. Jared then gave birth to Enoch when he was 162 years after which he had more children before he died at age 962. Then Enoch when he was 65 years gave birth to Methuselah, but he walk with God and God took him. He was the first man to be taken without death.(Genesis 5:15-24)

Methusalah when he was 197 had Lamech and later had more children and died at 969 years of age(as the oldest man that ever lived) Then Lamech at age 182 had Noah who was to comfort them in all their suffering, because of the ground that God had curse. And Lamech had more children and died at age 777. When Noah was 500 years old, he gave birth to Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Genesis 5:25-32)

Reflection

God is a good historian and director of all professions. While the world was being populated, God was specific with those special child that will represent their lineage as it was named in this chapter 5. This signify that God knows you by name and could tell how old you are. One thing to learn in this chapter is that, man's age are gradually reducing due to the first sin. But in all God is still interested in man.

He chose this people who will represent the lineage and descendants of Adam and as we continue to read, we will see that some people are peculiar and born for a purpose. You and i are peculiar people and a chosen generation just as 1 Peter 2:9 says "9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;".

As christian parents we should be mindful of the name we give our children. When Lamech had Noah, he named him Noah because they needed a comforter: "29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed." Genesis 5:29. Christian parents should endeavor to pray before naming their children and to name their children with Good name and intention.

May God teach us his word and help us do his will.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 4:46am On Dec 31, 2012
obalola7: The descendants of Adam the first man

Genesis 5

Introduction- In our last lesson we learned about the accepted and rejected offering, the death of Abel and Cain as the first man to ever repent of his sin. In this chapter we will learn about the history of man, the descendants of the first man Adam.

Today's Study

God created the first male and female who are also known as Adam and Eve. Then gave birth to Cain and Abel who was killed by Cain and Seth was born when Adam was 130 years after the death of Abel. Adam live 930 years before he died(Genesis 5:1-5)

When Seth was 105 years he had Enos and other children and Seth died at age 912. Then Enos had Cainan at age 90 then had more children and died at age 905. Cainan when he was 70, had Mahallaleel and had more children before he died at age 910(Genesis 5:6-14)

Then Mahalaleel had Jared at 65 and he gave birth to more children and died at age 895. Jared then gave birth to Enoch when he was 162 years after which he had more children before he died at age 962. Then Enoch when he was 65 years gave birth to Methuselah, but he walk with God and God took him. He was the first man to be taken without death.(Genesis 5:15-24)

Methusalah when he was 197 had Lamech and later had more children and died at 969 years of age(as the oldest man that ever lived) Then Lamech at age 182 had Noah who was to comfort them in all their suffering, because of the ground that God had curse. And Lamech had more children and died at age 777. When Noah was 500 years old, he gave birth to Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Genesis 5:25-32)

Reflection

God is a good historian and director of all professions. While the world was being populated, God was specific with those special child that will represent their lineage as it was named in this chapter 5. This signify that God knows you by name and could tell how old you are. One thing to learn in this chapter is that, man's age are gradually reducing due to the first sin. But in all God is still interested in man.

He chose this people who will represent the lineage and descendants of Adam and as we continue to read, we will see that some people are peculiar and born for a purpose. You and i are peculiar people and a chosen generation just as 1 Peter 2:9 says "9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;".

As christian parents we should be mindful of the name we give our children. When Lamech had Noah, he named him Noah because they needed a comforter: "29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed." Genesis 5:29. Christian parents should endeavor to pray before naming their children and to name their children with Good name and intention.

May God teach us his word and help us do his will.
may his words bear fruits in our heart. Dear, please am very sick...ache since yesterday night...from a hole in my teeth
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2012
channel 190: may his words bear fruits in our heart. Dear, please am very sick...ache since yesterday night...from a hole in my teeth

Sorry.. Hope you have gone to the hospital or taken some pain medicine? Please do if you have not.
Please take it easy and avoid sweetening things. I will be praying for you.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
As we plan and project for bible study in the year 2013, let us take time to thank God for his goodness, favor, mercy, success, victory, joy, hope and miracles he has shown to us since the beginning of this year. We should always have it in mind to whisper to God concerning our Nigeria anytime we remember our duties for God in his vineyard. It's important that we pray the more and let God reflects himself in our lives and the country. This year 2013 is a year of extra ordinary favor for Nairalanders and the bible study members.

Year 2013 will bring mighty favor to YOU, Nigerians home and abroad and our country from where we least expect and his manifold grace will go with us. In the year 2013, death, sorrow, poverty, sickness, accident, joblessness, want, need, pain, regret and all forms of evil will run and not come near us. The shield of the almighty will protect us.

In 2013, promotion, solution, victory, success, achievement and un-merited favor will God give to us. GOD goodness and mercy shall follow us in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Happy New Year in advance
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2013
Noah Found Grace before God

Genesis 6

Introduction- In our last lesson, we learned about the history and descendants of the first man. In our lesson today, we will be studying about the plan for the destruction of the world with water, God's regret for man sins and Grace that Noah found before God.

Today's Study

At this time men had started to multiply with children on earth and God saw it and said he will not be struggling with man anymore. This was as a result of man continuous sin. Then God pronounce that human beings will not live more than 120 years anymore. However, there were giants on earth at that time that marry and gave birth to mighty men, but God noticed the wickedness of man and that he thinks of evil all the time. (Genesis 6:1-5)

Then God thought of destroying man and all living things that he had made because he regretted to have made man on the earth. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the lord. He was considered a just man, perfect in his generation and walked with God. (Genesis 6:6-10)

The entire world was corrupt and there was violence everywhere. Then God told Noah that the end of the human beings have come and that he should made himself an ark of gopher wood with a plan and dimension that God gave him. (Genesis 6:11-15)

Noah was to design an ark that has a window with about three stories. Then God told him that he will send a flood that will destroyed every living thing until they all die. But with Noah God made a covenant that he shall not die, but come into the ark with his family and his daughters inlaws . He is also to save male and female of every creature of the fowls of the air, aquatic and terrestrial animals. God also instructed him to store in the ark food for himself, family and the animals. Noah did as God commanded him. (Genesis 6:16-22)

Reflection

In our journey of life, we sometime sin and when we do God feels disappointed and would sometime punish us for our sins. It is also common for an innocent to be punished for the sin others committed or we are punish for the sin we know nothing about. That is why you hear that common saying "being at the wrong place at the wrong time." But when God is for you, he will protect you and select you out from such danger. Noah is an example of that. Instead of him to be destroyed with his generation for the sin he knows nothing about, he found grace before God. "4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. (Psalm 91:4)

This aspect is what make some people to ask God, why me? When things happen, its sometime as a result of the sin of others and if we are not in good standing with God, we can be swept away with the consequence of other people's sin. That is why we should endeavor to make sure God is reflected in our thinking and in our mind. We should take God as daily dose by reading his word and praying everyday. So that his word can have effect in our lives. His promise for us is "8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." (Psalm 32: 8 )

If God's guides us with his eyes and instruct us on where to go, definitely, he will pre-warn us about future danger. Instead of being part of danger, the spirit of God will prompt us to walk away and we will only hear of it but not experience it. He will make provision for our protection as he promised"20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast."(Isaiah 26:20)

However, it will take us to be Just and perfect in our generation to be selected for such a wonderful assignment and safety. The good thing is that, God can consider your faithfulness to save your children, family, uncle and relatives from danger, just as God did for Noah.

My prayer is that we will from today find grace, favor and mercy before the Almighty God.
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by channel190(m): 3:41am On Jan 01, 2013
obalola7: Noah Found Grace before God

Genesis 6

Introduction- In our last lesson, we learned about the history and descendants of the first man. In our lesson today, we will be studying about the plan for the destruction of the world with water, God's regret for man sins and Grace that Noah found before God.

Today's Study

At this time men had started to multiply with children on earth and God saw it and said he will not be struggling with man anymore. This was as a result of man continuous sin. Then God pronounce that human beings will not live more than 120 years anymore. However, there were giants on earth at that time that marry and gave birth to mighty men, but God noticed the wickedness of man and that he thinks of evil all the time. (Genesis 6:1-5)

Then God thought of destroying man and all living things that he had made because he regretted to have made man on the earth. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the lord. He was considered a just man, perfect in his generation and walked with God. (Genesis 6:6-10)

The entire world was corrupt and there was violence everywhere. Then God told Noah that the end of the human beings have come and that he should made himself an ark of gopher wood with a plan and dimension that God gave him. (Genesis 6:11-15)

Noah was to design an ark that has a window with about three stories. Then God told him that he will send a flood that will destroyed every living thing until they all die. But with Noah God made a covenant that he shall not die, but come into the ark with his family and his daughters inlaws . He is also to save male and female of every creature of the fowls of the air, aquatic and terrestrial animals. God also instructed him to store in the ark food for himself, family and the animals. Noah did as God commanded him. (Genesis 6:16-22)

Reflection

In our journey of life, we sometime sin and when we do God feels disappointed and would sometime punish us for our sins. It is also common for an innocent to be punished for the sin others committed or we are punish for the sin we know nothing about. That is why you hear that common saying "being at the wrong place at the wrong time." But when God is for you, he will protect you and select you out from such danger. Noah is an example of that. Instead of him to be destroyed with his generation for the sin he knows nothing about, he found grace before God. "4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. (Psalm 91:4)

This aspect is what make some people to ask God, why me? When things happen, its sometime as a result of the sin of others and if we are not in good standing with God, we can be swept away with the consequence of other people's sin. That is why we should endeavor to make sure God is reflected in our thinking and in our mind. We should take God as daily dose by reading his word and praying everyday. So that his word can have effect in our lives. His promise for us is "8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." (Psalm 32: 8 )

If God's guides us with his eyes and instruct us on where to go, definitely, he will pre-warn us about future danger. Instead of being part of danger, the spirit of God will prompt us to walk away and we will only hear of it but not experience it. He will make provision for our protection as he promised"20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast."(Isaiah 26:20)

However, it will take us to be Just and perfect in our generation to be selected for such a wonderful assignment and safety. The good thing is that, God can consider your faithfulness to save your children, family, uncle and relatives from danger, just as God did for Noah.

My prayer is that we will from today find grace, favor and mercy before the Almighty God.
thanks for ur prayers. Have removed the disturbing teeth. Congratulations we made it to 2012.
So even Noah's inlaws made it into the ark. Taught it was just his children o. Thanks dear
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
channel 190: thanks for ur prayers. Have removed the disturbing teeth. Congratulations we made it to 2013.
So even Noah's inlaws made it into the ark. Taught it was just his children o. Thanks dear

Good to hear that you have removed the troubling teeth. Yes thank you and we pray God help us in 2013.
Yes Noah inlaws were with him in the ark
Re: Bible Study: A New Look into the Word of God by obalola7: 1:50am On Jan 02, 2013
God destroyed the earth with water

Genesis 7

Introduction- In our last lesson, we learned about, God's plan to destroy the earth with water, Noah founding grace and its extension to his family, and the plan and design for a saving ark. In today's lesson, we will be learning about how God destroyed the living things on earth with water, except Noah, his family, every male and female animals God instructed Noah to save with him in the ark.

Today's Study

After the ark has been completed, God ask Noah, his family and all the animals to come into the ark, because Noah is righteous in his generation. God instructed Noah to take with him 7 of every clean animals and 2 of unclean animals of the air, water and land. On the seventh day after the instruction God will send rain on the earth for forty days and Night to destroy every living thing on earth. So Noah did as God instructed him. (Genesis 7: 1-5)

On the seven day after Noah enter into the ark with all the animals the rain started. Noah was 600 years when the rain starts. Two months and seven days after Noah's 600 years birthday the fountain and deep water and rain from heaven give lots of water to the earth and Noah, his family and the animals were already in the ark. (Genesis 7: 6-15)

God shut the door of the ark as soon as they went into the ark: male and female of both humans and animals. Then the rain started and the ark started floating. The water covered hills and mountain fifteen fit higher and all living things died, except all that were in the ark with Noah. Then the flood remain on earth for 150 days. (Genesis 7: 16-24)

Reflection

When God pronounce judgement on us as a sinner, no one can save us, but God. As children of God, we should endeavor not to offend God, even though God is slow to anger, his judgements can be devastating and destructive. "31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."(Hebrews 10:31)

Children of God ought not to sin against God. One thing that God hate the more is our sin and our unwillingness to repent. However, if we are doing God's will God is able to make is love in our lives to abound. His mercy is extended to us when we mistakenly sin and repent."18 The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation."(Numbers 14:18)

The bible make us to understand that:"29 For our God is a consuming fire."( Hebrews 12:29) Yet his loving kindness can not be measured. We should pray at all time to avoid the wrath of God, while we enjoy his continuous mercy, favor and grace. Let us work on our sin's today and pray for God's forgiveness so that we can find God's compassionate love. "12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling"(Philippians 2:12)

Prayer of Forgiveness: Oh lord have mercy on me a sinner, forgive me for all my sin, cleanse sin in my heart and give me a repentant heart. Create in me a new heart that will start doing your will and be willing to repent should i mistakenly fall into sin. Thank you oh lord for you have save me in Jesus Name i pray. Amen

May we continue to live in God hence forth in Jesus Name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! / How Much Impact Does Your Occupation Have On Your Beliefs? / Observing Good Friday Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.