Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,602 members, 7,770,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) (27040 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by trekkie: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
whoever asked this child to pose in this sexually evocative pose is clearly deranged.
you can see from the child's expert posing that it's not her first time in such suggestive posing. heaven help her.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Mavor: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

The smally na your pikin?
No. Not married.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by SisiKill1: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
As I have stated, in my opinion this is not about her being raped but please let's stop acting like there aren't child predators out there.

Gosh! Don't know why we like to bury our heads in the sand.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
See sick minds everywhere

I wonder what my girls will wear in Naija when they come home ?
Long pants and long sleeved shirts in that prickly suffocating heat?

Sisikill: I banned those shows too... They are just no nos

And for you slimyem ; bad belle no go kill you , see you jumping back and forth ?

@opeyemi; I get you, hehehe my kids were in pageant before and NLanders will shoot me if they get a hold of those pictures ,

even in ordinary gymnastics and some dance genre , kids wear very oh la la outfits ,

I stopped seeing one illiterate unfortunate Nigerian family friends cause the old fool ( man of the family) commented on my daughters ballet outfit one day in a disgusting sick way....some Nigerians are just wack it's unbelievable !

And For all your information I don't need anybody to patronize or comment on my kids if you don't wish to be stroked all of a sudden by mother nature's most wicked thunder or washed away by tsunami .
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Parent/Parents of this girl shld be jailed for abuse..Whoever dressed her like that is very sick and shld be arrested,the photographer is sick as well.This girl shld be taken away from them.I really pity this little girl,Her parents are going to turn her into a monster.

BTW this has nothing to do with pageant,if it is,its for depraved minds and this isnt tutu and ballet dress or gym dress you kids.Any fool who is blind to see the potential damage from that picture deserves to fed to a crocodile alive.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
If you don't know she's wearing a Burberry swimsuit( made with cotton that's why it looks like an outfit) and a rubber boots for God's sake...,,, she might be in a pageant we don't know..... the poses ; kids do silly stuffs when we are not looking sometimes....., all my kids gadgets has cameras on them , who knows her friends took them playing or a sick uncle or family friend.

We don't know ! So we can't really judge that picture ! Maybe the OP can tell us where she/ he got it for real this time.

For your info ballet outfits don't always come with tutus , see Gabriel's outfit how provocative it looks(in sick minds) but we know its not , how her butt cheeks are always coming out, you guys should just focus on a real issues like what has Fashola done so far? Instead of mooching on a playful toddler.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Girl is wriggling her cute fanny, mum must be realy proud . Hahaha
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by slimyem: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12: And for you slimyem ; bad belle no go kill you , see you jumping back and forth ?
Madam,wetin i do you?
Where is the bad-belle...?
...and what am i jumping back and forth on?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Calling somebody unworthy ,don't you think that's just too harsh & disrespectful ? the fact that you really don't know these people?..... just too judgemental ...
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
...too bad baby fat aint my thing.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12: Calling somebody unworthy ,don't you think that's just too harsh & disrespectful ? the fact that you really don't know these people?..... just too judgemental ...

the fact that u really dont know these people makes it more interesting, u can slap insults on any one, no inhibitions, every one is on the same level. Then d reptilian brain takes over...
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
I doubt yemi is having fun , and what's so interesting about this Topic, oh bashing people for no reason? I see ....

who's your reptile brain? Since you want my attention, I think I have some time to kill in bed, it's my day off before I go Boxing Day shopping ... shoot!
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Reference(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ada Nri1: This is a private matter. Most probably playing "dress up" with mommy. Here you are calling a little girl bad names. Who doesn't wear bikinis

Very true but down the line the very girl will begin to shout. 'Why am I made a sex object by others', 'there's more to me than this'. Well, the foundation of course.

My perspective of parenting is absolute neutrality. The only aspect that should be permitted and encouraged are God given skills. Attitude, disposition, perceptions must be as pure, as bland as possible until these kids come of age., responsible, knowledgeable and able to bear the consequences of their actions.

In short words, give these kids the best possible chance to be anything later in life rather than pre-stress them and complain of unfulfilled potentials later in life.

Once that kid in the photo perceives that her body has an inordinately weighty value I can bet you hardwork and mental acumen will begin to suffer and I can also bet someone somewhere will start work on making that clear to her shortly.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
hey, dat was my general observation, how much time do I have?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
anitank:
have u heard stories of child molestation? Well this is a factor
what da french are you talking about?

"Factor" as in?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mr Reference, a girl will eventually perceive that her body has an inordinately weighty value one way or the other, we all have inclinations. People dont just behave in peculiar ways ('bad things'), people have innate tendencies.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by slimyem: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12: Calling somebody unworthy ,don't you think that's just too harsh & disrespectful ? the fact that you really don't know these people?..... just too judgemental ...
harsh...maybe!
Judgemental...oh wellundecided
i don't think any mother who puts her child out like this deserves any less than what she gets.
Whether i know who the mother is or not is far from the point.
Its a mother's responsibility to protect ,guide
their children and encourage their
intellectual and emotional selves at this age
to ensure they become self assured,
responsible individuals NOT make them aware of their sexuality and how to exploit it at this stage.
Once more,this girl's mother deserves every bit of critisism and insult she gets around this issue and more!!
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lets say 2 more hours , but hey I can change my mind on the shopping if the convo takes an 'interesting' turn.....

it's all the same price anyways ..... it's all marketing gimmicks grin

As per your general observation .... elaborate please
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
If she is going to be slutty later in life, she will irrespective of how strict her upbringing is, my thoughts sha
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Slimyem well you're not sure if she's the one that leaked this photo for sure it's all insinuations!

Second of all it's not your place to infer how anybody raises their children , maybe when you have your own and hopefully a girl ( and diva like you) you'd know what I'm talking about.

Because I honestly don't see anything wrong with that picture! there I said it!
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12 we are on the same page nah, dont c anything wrong with dat pix either.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
grin it's all good bro, I'm just kidding with you.

A sassy girl with all God given features will mimic Victoria secret models, project runaway catwalks, America's next top model walks and so on , and even inherit any diva like attitude from both parents.

As a parent we just need to shield them from sick minds, Peace.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
^^^ do u have any background in psychology?
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by slimyem: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12: Slimyem well you're not sure if she's the one that leaked this photo for sure it's all insinuations!

Second of all it's not your place to infer how anybody raises their children , maybe when you have your own and hopefully a girl ( and diva like you) you'd know what I'm talking about.

Because I honestly don't see anything wrong with that picture! there I said it!
Of course,the who or who did not take the picture is all speculations but it is an almost safe one if you wouldn't be biased here.
Who could have dressed the girl up?
Who could have taken that picture of her?
Her father or siblings or friends?
Who could have posted those as display or profile pictures to have peeps ooh and aah at how pretty and sexy she is?
Who?

I know what you are talking about more than you think i do.
I wouldn't of course in real life directly confront a mother on how she chooses to raise her child or children but on a public forum like this,i can't mask my opinions on what's reprehensible or not to me.
Its okay that you don't see anything wrong with having your two-years old daughter pose sluttily and sharing the pictures on www.
Goodluck with that!
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Goldenheart(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
whats d different between guys n d abokis in d north....... ??
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem slimyem slimyem those pictures are rather comic, like art, kid expressing adult like attitude she has no clue about
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Slimyem; that girl is not a 2year old for sure , a 2 year old can't even pose , been there done that.

And yes I have pics of my girls on Facebook in bikinis on family vaca or just a random shots in our home pool and if I see any sick person put them up for any kind criticism / bad belle mockery on social media , I will sue his/ her broke a$$ for sure I'm not kidding ! I will finish that person to the streets/ food bank.

I really don't have much to say to you again , I think we both have made ourselves clear enough.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ositadima1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12: Slimyem; that girl is not a 2year old for sure , a 2 year old can't even pose , been there done that.

And yes I have pics of my girls on Facebook in bikinis on family vaca or just a random shots in our home pool and if I see any sick person put them up for any kind criticism / bad belle mockery on social media , I will sue his/ her broke a$$ for sure I'm not kidding ! I will finish that person to the streets/ food bank.

I really don't have much to say to you again , I think we both have made ourselves clear enough.

Ma'am u have kids? Emmmmm... was deceived by the 'girl' in ur handle. Hmmm sorry ma!!!
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
ositadima1:

Ma'am u have kids? Emmmmm... was deceived by the 'girl' in ur handle. Hmmm sorry ma!!!

Lmao cheesy cheesy I do have kids bro ..... I'm still a girl ain't I? cool don't be deceived .
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Ilekokonit: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
DANILSA
MOTHER AFRICA HAS LOST ITS PRIDE

End of story.

No wonder we can't find that many women today who are good wife materials. If you allow your daughter to dress and pose like that thereby robbing her of her innocence, then you are not only a bad mother but also a bad wife and the only people I pity in this case are the daughter who knows no better and the father who most likely didn't know of the photo shoot or was overruled by a disobedient and cantankerous wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / Divorcee Asks For Wedding Expense Refund To Enable Him Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.