Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi (9870 Views)

FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria / Petrol Shortages May Linger For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

You forgot to tell him about the christians that carried his forefathers into slavery...

What of the niger delta militants, when they bomb innocent pple in that region, nobody said a word, but who granted them amnesty.... A MUSLIM!!!

You people should realize that, the greatest terrorist in the world is not osama, not even sadam hussein, but ADOLF HITLER, who killed about 6million jews, wasn't he was a christian, ok he was a buddhist abi??

What of the guy that sormed a school in US and killed innocent CHIILDREN, YES CHILDREN... He is a muslim with long beard and turban shouting "Allahu akbar" abi #yimu

Instead of you guyz to pray for the country to move forward, we are busy pointing accusing fingers, whereas your[b] "pastors"[/b] are busy using private jets and flying overseas the way they feel...

NIGERIA, I HAIL THEE!!!! KAAAAIIIIII!!! embarassed
@ Lagusta i must acknowledge that you were right again this time, however on a more serious note you have to realize that those Niger-delta militants were fighting a just cause. for decades, they were simply terrorizing environmental degradation, oil spillage and oil pipelines installations/machinery. they did not go about wasting the lives of their fellow citizens with reckless abandon.
also those pastors together with their flocks have for so long a time i.e close to about three decades, been looked down upon as poor church rats and treated as such in this same country!!! to me their acquisition of private jets is justifiable considering their many years of sufferings and persecutions, i do not have any problem with that. if you have a problem with that you can go and hug transformer . times have changed. in other words the tables have turned and somebody have just gat to live with this fact.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by bright007(f): 1:27am On Dec 27, 2012
Islam is really a religion of piss and shitss.It is headed by diickheads like this fool spewing thrash!

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Noblechyk: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

You forgot to tell him about the christians that carried his forefathers into slavery...

What of the niger delta militants, when they bomb innocent pple in that region, nobody said a word, but who granted them amnesty.... A MUSLIM!!!

You people should realize that, the greatest terrorist in the world is not osama, not even sadam hussein, but ADOLF HITLER, who killed about 6million jews, wasn't he was a christian, ok he was a buddhist abi??

What of the guy that sormed a school in US and killed innocent CHIILDREN, YES CHILDREN... He is a muslim with long beard and turban shouting "Allahu akbar" abi #yimu

Instead of you guyz to pray for the country to move forward, we are busy pointing accusing fingers, whereas your "pastors" are busy using private jets and flying overseas the way they feel...

U jus wasted ur time, resources & energy saying nothing. D points raised by ur so-called sheik will do more harm than good & know he was lying. Get a life bro. Nigeria belongs 2 all of us for now

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Noblechyk: 2:09am On Dec 27, 2012
Nyntynplus: It is obvious wt is hppnn in north ryt nw is mch mre than boko haram.. PDP r evil nd dey behind all diz act.
It's very funny how u people reason. Dis is not about party. Whenever u people rant about pdp i used wonder if u hav all forgotten dat most chieftains of other parties were members of pdp whose interest were not protected & they had 2 defect. If u're expectin a better Nigeria with another party in power with d way nigerians reason now, u jus need 2 wake up from ur dream & take a coffee. Boko haram is a nothern agenda.

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Noblechyk: 2:23am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

BOSS, I AM ALREADY AWAKE!!!

But seriously, take a close look at these terrorists.... Are they really fighting in the name of Islam, or they are fighting for their own selfish gains

If u know the biography of osama, u'll know that he wasn't fighting for islam... He was fighting the USA, in the name of afghanistan, which wasn't even his home country anyway...

I am condemning all these acts of murder, cos it is absolutely wrong... Let's all seek means to ensure peace, instead of pointing fingers...

That's all I wanna say.......
U wouldn't hav been a muslim if King Jaja of Opobo didn't conquer north. And he didn't achieve such a tedious task by preachin, "accept islam for it's a religion of peace". U know better how he triumphed. So those killers called boko haram & their sponsors are true muslims cos there are following d instructions of ur prophet while u're fake cos u lie about ur religion. Islam is neva a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by ashson: 2:37am On Dec 27, 2012
Thank you Dr. Gumi. You have Spoken the ABSOLUTE Truth. More Grease to your elbow and May Allah Protect you.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by ashson: 2:37am On Dec 27, 2012
Thank you Dr. Gumi. You have Spoken the ABSOLUTE Truth. More Grease to your elbows and May Allah Protect you.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

Instead of you guyz to pray for the country to move forward, we are busy pointing accusing fingers, whereas your "pastors" are busy using private jets and flying overseas the way they feel...

Well, with the Niger-Delta youth, every body on this planet knew they were fighting for a JUST cause...... The reasons for their grievances are;

A) Oil companies often pollute and desecrate their land and rivers with oil spills, and aren't cleaning it up... This therefore affects their means of livelihood. They cant fish nor farm

B) Despite the fact that for 90% of Nigeria's foreign earnings come from their region, only a meagre revenue is allocated back to them, bearing in mind that regions that contribute the least get more

C) Very few Niger-Deltans actually benefit from oil-blocks ownership, compared to other regions of the federation

So there is a justifiable cause as to why there are militants in Niger-Delta, hence why they were given amnesty. Niger-Delta also had specific targets (oil installations and expatriates).

They never went to Mosques with Ak47 to kill and behead women and children.

They never went to youth Camps to kill Muslim graduates and maim them

They never said all Nigerians should convert to Christianity, and that Yaradua should convert to Christianity...

They also gave notices in advance b4 bombing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning militancy, but you and I would agree that there are valid reasons as to why Niger-Deltan Youths were bitter. Where you and I might disagree are the means by which they protested their aggressions.

Why northern Muslim youths are bitter is beyond me..... They aren't bitter towards IBB, Abacha's family, etc, but innocent Christians in their midst. What has an innocent Christian selling spare parts in Kano got to do with Northern Muslims' problems, that you behead him and burn his properties?

What has the northern Christians got to do with your problem, that you go to their churches, burn them alive, and set the buildings ablaze?

What has the Christians up north got to do with your governors stealing money, taking vacations in Dubai, and marrying under-age girls?

Why ain't you limiting your targets to your leaders, and past governors that ruined your states?

Why can't Boko Haram declare a bounty on the son of Jigawa's governor, for trying to smuggle money out of the country?

Why can't they demand that Abacha and IBB's loots be brought to their region, to develop their once thriving textile industry?

Instead, they see innocent Christians who can't fight back as easy targets, killing them like vampires looking for blood.

Their demands are silly and barbaric. They all want us to be Muslims by force, isn't that laughable?

Fellow Nigerians, these extremists are beasts, because only beasts kill innocent children. You can never reason with beasts, you destroy them like vampires.

This Sheik and his supporters are just intolerant and unreasonable. He said the forces that killed Tafawa and Ahmadu Bello are back......

Where was he when his kinsman killed Ken Saro Wiwa. I'm sure Sheik only sees things in black and white.... 'If you not a Muslim, you must always be against us.'..

Ironically, Sheik Gumi used 'Facebook', a non-Muslim medium to air his views.... Now, that is Haram...... grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by cr8v(f): 3:29am On Dec 27, 2012
angry
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 27, 2012
@lagusta dont look far to germany-adolf hitler, us-crazy shooter; we are talking of naija. Who has been the aggressors? Who have been killing in the name of allah? All in nigeria? Hitler did not kill muslims but jews!
NIGERIA, I HAIL THEE!!!! KAAAAIIIIII!!!
are you praying to move us forward? No! Becos supporting this shiek is not praying but supporting sectional and regional bias and yes we know that and you would notice that we condemned them. But you lagusta have you condemned this sheik for what he just did?
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by megawealth(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2012
Gunmi na bastard....so he was happy yakowa died...he will soon die
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by vanstanzy(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2012
And i had half tot the sheikhs' answer would be,'Cos Islam lingers in d world'. Well, nice try sheikh.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by vanstanzy(m): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Like leaders, like followers. Now Nigerians can see first-hand the brains behind BH insurgency.
Govt knows what next to do.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by k2039: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2012
teniyi:
You just vomited rubbish.

Was it MOSQUE that attacked church, where and when were people forced with a gun to become muslim?

What is the meaning of christian don't riot? So riots and protest in countries like Congo, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Greece, France etc were not carried out by your fellow christian?
Just say something that can hold water. Ok?

[color=soyouquotedme]This must be one of the most brainless post that I have read, defending the undefendable.

Last time I checked a single youtube video almost lead to a world war.

Where in my post did I say the mosque attacked churches, you sure have a problem with comprehension of english.

A christian governor died and all some fools could do was celebrate based on the fact that he was a christian.

Now you are denying that BH, Al queda and the likes are not islamic sect.

Let's not be sentimental about this because it's your religion, that Sheik spewed complete and utter bulshit.

He should have kept is stinking mouth shut and not generate controversies(not surprised though because the intro to the Op's thread described him as controversial
[/color]
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by hydoo(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2012
abdulkayus: I read it on his page 2day written in Hausa language. Even me as a Muslim didnt agree 100% wit his postulations. Northerners dont lyk tellin theirselves d truth, dat is y dis religion intolerance, religion crisis will continue here and there if care is nt taken. Instead of lookin inward to solve their problem, dey lyk pushind blame on d other side.
Sheik Gumi, i am a muslim lyk u and do listen to ur sermon very well bt i disagree wit u on most of ur points on dis articles. Tel ur northerner bro who behave lyk herd of sheeps d truth.
CIAO.
shut up joor,u are nt muslim lyk him
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Lagusta(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Noblechyk:
U wouldn't hav been a muslim if King Jaja of Opobo didn't conquer north. And he didn't achieve such a tedious task by preachin, "accept islam for it's a religion of peace". U know better how he triumphed. So those killers called boko haram & their sponsors are true muslims cos there are following d instructions of ur prophet while u're fake cos u lie about ur religion. Islam is neva a religion of peace.

Did usman bin fodio also go to the south

No need to argue with you, I only argue with pple who can see!!!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by ganye1: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa:

Just imagine what is coming out OPENLY from the mouth of one of the most influential IMAMS in northern Nigeria, and you may start to understand why the Upper North is the way it is today!!!

The guy just said (amongst others) that the Nigerian Security Agencies IS WORSE THAN Boko Haram!! No need to wonder too much why MOST upper Northerners vehemently oppose the Security agencies while giving excuses for Boko Haram..

NIGERIA really needs God's special intervention....
Nowhere did he give any excuse for Boko Haram and his assertion that our security is worst than BH is true because they killed more innocent people than BH.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by lain: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2012
This man is the biggest fool of d century... How is boko haram related to military coups and the killing of sarduna, balewa etc. Tort u guys organised a counter coup and killed easterners.. Or is boko still avenging the death of sarduna , balewa etc.. Foolish SHEIK
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Lagusta(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2012
obo_man:

Well, with the Niger-Delta youth, every body on this planet knew they were fighting for a JUST cause...... The reasons for their grievances are;

A) Oil companies often pollute and desecrate their land and rivers with oil spills, and aren't cleaning it up... This therefore affects their means of livelihood. They cant fish nor farm

B) Despite the fact that for 90% of Nigeria's foreign earnings come from their region, only a meagre revenue is allocated back to them, bearing in mind that regions that contribute the least get more

C) Very few Niger-Deltans actually benefit from oil-blocks ownership, compared to other regions of the federation

So there is a justifiable cause as to why there are militants in Niger-Delta, hence why they were given amnesty. Niger-Delta also had specific targets (oil installations and expatriates).

They never said all Nigerians should convert to Christianity, and that Yaradua should convert to Christianity...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning militancy, but you and I would agree that there are valid reasons as to why Niger-Deltan Youths were bitter. Where you and I might disagree are the means by which they protested their aggressions.

Why northern Muslim youths are bitter is beyond me..... They aren't bitter towards IBB, Abacha's family, etc, but innocent Christians in their midst. What has an innocent Christian selling spare parts in Kano got to do with Northern Muslims' problems, that you behead him and burn his properties?

What has the northern Christians got to do with your problem, that you go to their churches, burn them alive, and set the buildings ablaze?

What has the Christians up north got to do with your governors stealing money, taking vacations in Dubai, and marrying under-age girls?

Why ain't you limiting your targets to your leaders, and past governors that ruined your states?

Why can't Boko Haram declare a bounty on the son of Jigawa's governor, for trying to smuggle money out of the country?

Why can't they demand that Abacha and IBB's loots be brought to their region, to develop their once thriving textile industry?

Instead, they see innocent Christians who can't fight back as easy targets, killing them like vampires looking for blood.

Their demands are silly and barbaric. They all want us to be Muslims by force, isn't that laughable?

Fellow Nigerians, these extremists are beasts, because only beasts kill innocent children. You can never reason with beasts, you destroy them like vampires.

This Sheik and his supporters are just intolerant and unreasonable. He said the forces that killed Tafawa and Ahmadu Bello are back......

Where was he when his kinsman killed Ken Saro Wiwa. I'm sure Sheik only sees things in black and white.... 'If you not a Muslim, you must always be against us.'..

Ironically, Sheik Gumi used 'Facebook', a non-Muslim medium to air his views.... Now, that is Haram...... grin grin grin grin

Now someone we can rub minds together...

1) Who has ever heard of boko haram from 1960-2011.... Even if we heard of them, we all knew they were a political organisation, not even an islamic organisation

2) Boss, the niger delta militants were fighting for oil and stuff, yes I surely agree, but killing innocent lives, is it right
Boko haram's fighting is not religious, its political, its all masterminded, just like al-qaeda and co...

3) I am a muslim, I have never killed anybody in my life, and I never will.... So please don't classify all muslims as terrorists..... As there are bad muslims so are there bad christians....

4) Using facebook is not haram... grin grin grin
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Lagusta(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2012
obo_man:

Now someone we can rub minds together...

1) Who has ever heard of boko haram from 1960-2011.... Even if we heard of them, we all knew they were a political organisation, not even an islamic organisation

2) Boss, the niger delta militants were fighting for oil and stuff, yes I surely agree, but killing innocent lives, is it right
Boko haram's fighting is not religious, its political, its all masterminded, just like al-qaeda and co...

3) I am a muslim, I have never killed anybody in my life, and I never will.... So please don't classify all muslims as terrorists..... As there are bad muslims so are there bad christians....

4) Using facebook is not haram... grin grin grin
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Lagusta(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2012
hisblud: @lagusta dont look far to germany-adolf hitler, us-crazy shooter; we are talking of naija. Who has been the aggressors? Who have been killing in the name of allah? All in nigeria? Hitler did not kill muslims but jews! are you praying to move us forward? No! Becos supporting this shiek is not praying but supporting sectional and regional bias and yes we know that and you would notice that we condemned them. But you lagusta have you condemned this sheik for what he just did?

Hey don't get me wrong...

Hitler killed jews, christians muslims etc.... Just think of it, if he killed 6million jews, how many christians annd muslims would he hav killed

I as a muslim am not happy with all this argument about religion!!!

If you understood my post from the beginning, you would hav seen "pointing fingers". The sheikh is just pointing fingers instead of praying for peace in the country

Whilewe are busy arguing our a$$e$ off, our leaders are busy siphoning money to build mansions!!!

NIGERIA!!!!!!!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by fxseven(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2012
dear sheikh,
The worst lie is the one, one tells oneself.
think twice before opening ur mouth.
U r old enough in that trade to know which is actually which.
thank u.

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Lagusta(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=jerseyboy][/quote]

Boss, the only thing I wanna point out is that hitler was a devout catholic.... He didn't even know much about islam, in fact who knew islam then

And yes, arabs sold slaves, yes, but they never used chains to hold their hands, necks and feet, or raped them, or even cast them out to sea.....

I really wish nigerians can wake up meeeeeehn shiiiiiit!!!!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2012
@Blessed4ever, you need to stop this copy and paste thing you've doing on almost threads. let every one be unique!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by austinsmat(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2012
This man is calling this muslem brother to plot coup but this fear is there senior members are retiring from army pls how this boko haram relate to 1966 or death of those he mention, sheikh and imam are problem of Islam
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by eagle999: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2012
4 d guy talking about christens taking away his 4fathers 4 slavery,d trans Sahara slave trade waz worse off than than trans Atlantic slave trade. The 1st perpetrators were Muslim Arabs. D 2nd were christen whites. 2 foreign religions still been used to enslave and confuse us till now. Think people.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by martin123: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2012
teniyi:
You just vomited rubbish.

Was it MOSQUE that attacked church, where and when were people forced with a gun to become muslim?

What is the meaning of christian don't riot? So riots and protest in countries like Congo, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Greece, France etc were not carried out by your fellow christian?
Just say something that can hold water. Ok?
RUBBISH
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by k2039: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

[color=soyouquotedme]This is stupidity of the highest, topmost, apex order. [/color]
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by k2039: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa:

My Friend WAKE UP. It is Day-break already.

Nobody is saying that ISLAM itself is the problem; just that some MAD MEN are successfully hijacking your religion and using it as a weapon to achieving their personal aims (whether confused or clear-eyed). They are the REAL ENEMIES who are bringing unimaginable DISGRACE to the name of your God (Allah), your prophet and every thing you hold dear. STOP RATIONALIZING THIS BY INVOKING THE EVILS THAT OTHER PERSONS COMMIT.

Those people you quoted, though they say they are Christians, didn't do any of these EVILS IN THE NAME OF THEIR RELIGION. If they did, believe me I would spend every energy and opportunity I've got to CONDEMN and RESIST without equivocation, and would NEVER make any EXCUSES for the despicable things they are perpetuating in the name of the God I call on. That would be my DUTY.

Like I said earlier, the MODERATES are losing the battle to a group of crazy RADICALS....

[color=soyouquotedme]God bless you [/color]
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by k2039: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

BOSS, I AM ALREADY AWAKE!!!

But seriously, take a close look at these terrorists.... Are they really fighting in the name of Islam, or they are fighting for their own selfish gains

If u know the biography of osama, u'll know that he wasn't fighting for islam... He was fighting the USA, in the name of afghanistan, which wasn't even his home country anyway...

I am condemning all these acts of murder, cos it is absolutely wrong... Let's all seek means to ensure peace, instead of pointing fingers...

That's all I wanna say.......

[color=soyouquotedme]Are you denying that they are not islamic sect? [/color]
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by k2039: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2012
lacasa:

Infact, that's why i didn't bother commentng.

Your post concludes it all.

95% of nairaland christians can't reason nor see past their nose. undecided

WE HAIL OOOo!!
[color=soyouquotedme]Comments by sincere muslim on this thread is only revealing your stupidity.
I will reason and see through my nose when you have seen the real truth through your own a.s.s
[/color]
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by k2039: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=jerseyboy][/quote]

[color=soyouquotedme]Than you, he just doesn't want to admit the fact and that's bein plain stupid, because stupidity sees the obvious but believes in the lies. [/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM / Niger APC Crisis Deepens As Party Investigates BOT Member / Nigeria Re-Elected UN Peacekeeping Committee Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.