Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi (9868 Views)

FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria / Petrol Shortages May Linger For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by kheart(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Hahahahahahhhhhhahahaha nja i hail thee, Religious bt d most corrupt pple on d planet.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2012
This man is actually crazy and his brain has failed him, blinded with the religion of blood shedding. From this man's statment they consituted BH as their own government and they have given them the right to kill people that's why they can't condemn them. They are always blaming the west for their failures as a religion
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by k2039: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2012
ganye1:
Nowhere did he give any excuse for Boko Haram and his assertion that our security is worst than BH is true because they killed more innocent people than BH.

[color=soyouquotedme]Actually the Op's post has been modified. [/color]
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by hotwax: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Aggrippa:
@ Lagusta i must acknowledge that you were right this time, however on a more serious note you have to realize that those Niger-delta militants were fighting a just cause. for decades, they were simply terrorizing environmental degradation, oil spillage and oil pipelines installations/machinery. they did not go about wasting the lives of their fellow citizens with reckless abandon.
also those pastors together with their flocks have for so long a time i.e close to about three decades, been looked down upon as poor church rats and treated as such in this same country!!! when i hear them acquiring private jets i do not really blame them. times have changed. in other words the tables have turned and somebody have just gat to live with it.
Let's not make sense out of nonsense. I didn't wanna comment but these mo.rons will not let me hold my peace.
Why comparing buying private jet with boko hram? How did buying private jet got any muslim killed? How did that bomb any mosque.
Nija delta militant record still lingers in our mind. They did not tell anyone to convert to christian or vacate the south.
Many hausa men heads oil offices in niger-delta, did you see mend killing them?
Did you see nija deltan attacking mosques?
Did hear them saying they are fighting for Jehovah?

Stop making fraudulent excuses for boko haram. Kindly give us A̶̲̥̅​ tangible excuse and not illogical, off-topic excuses.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by ibrutex(m): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2012
Clerverly: Islam is a religion of violence and murder angry angry angry angry. I would rather die than step into any mosque undecided

then die as an insolent ignorant fooool
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Eazeee(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

You forgot to tell him about the christians that carried his forefathers into slavery...

What of the niger delta militants, when they bomb innocent pple in that region, nobody said a word, but who granted them amnesty.... A MUSLIM!!!

You people should realize that, the greatest terrorist in the world is not osama, not even sadam hussein, but ADOLF HITLER, who killed about 6million jews, wasn't he was a christian, ok he was a buddhist abi??

What of the guy that sormed a school in US and killed innocent CHIILDREN, YES CHILDREN... He is a muslim with long beard and turban shouting "Allahu akbar" abi #yimu

Instead of you guyz to pray for the country to move forward, we are busy pointing accusing fingers, whereas your "pastors" are busy using private jets and flying overseas the way they feel...

NIGERIA, I HAIL THEE!!!! KAAAAIIIIII!!! embarassed

dis is exactly d kind or warp brain an average muslim has. U mention niger delta militants? Are u saying dey bombed mosque n killed muslems in d name of christianity?. Has Adolf Hitler bombef mosque n killed muslems in d name of christianity? Hitler killed purely christian n jews using his own self ideology. He didnt even kil arabs or muslems using christianity. U are as dumb n foolish as dat ur useless Shiek. On d contrary, d leader of Boko Haram is even a Shiek. And all dia killings is in d name of Islam n allah as is seen done by ur arab masters. Islam is d devil d Holy Bible has refered to cos he came to kill n destroy. Wat a useless religion
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Just lost every respect I have for this Gumi coward.

His ostrich like behaviour is amazing and baffling.

He lost it this time. Big time
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by asco15(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

You forgot to tell him about the christians that carried his forefathers into slavery...

What of the niger delta militants, when they bomb innocent pple in that region, nobody said a word, but who granted them amnesty.... A MUSLIM!!!

You people should realize that, the greatest terrorist in the world is not osama, not even sadam hussein, but ADOLF HITLER, who killed about 6million jews, wasn't he was a christian, ok he was a buddhist abi??

What of the guy that sormed a school in US and killed innocent CHIILDREN, YES CHILDREN... He is a muslim with long beard and turban shouting "Allahu akbar" abi #yimu

Instead of you guyz to pray for the country to move forward, we are busy pointing accusing fingers, whereas your "pastors" are busy using private jets and flying overseas the way they feel...

NIGERIA, I HAIL THEE!!!! KAAAAIIIIII!!! embarassed

But what made you to think that anybody who is not a muslim is a Christian?
Let me tell you that a sinner is not a christian and a christian is Christ-like, therefore sinners like those you mentioned are not Christians.
Even the Americans have anti-christ as their leaders. Beside those that call themselves christians are not really christ-like in practised.

So correct that impression you have that most of the west and all non-muslims are christians.. Thats a big lie, cos those places are christian dominated but not all the people there are xtians.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Eazeee(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2012
now i know dat ISLAM MEANS PEACE,POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND & BAIL IS FREE
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by mmmustapha(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=jerseyboy][/quote] u r such a fool, hear ur self
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by deltaforce7(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Honestly I am not suprised at all that this could come from Sheikh Gumi. He is one of those that preach terrorism, hate and kill- them-all message. He just symbolised chronic madness. SMH[
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by fineworker(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2012
My people, we all should remember that yoruba muslems are different. They don't have suicide bombers, they don't have Islamic jihadist, they don't agitate for sharia.
As for northern muslems.......tufiakwa
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by eggy(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2012
We are all too quick to take sides and shift blames under the guise of ethnicity and religion rather than see the issue/decay for what it truly is..

Be you a Christian, Muslim,hindu, free thinker or what ever; a dumb ass is a dumb ass; a thief is a thief; a murderer is a murderer.

There is the need to rise above ethnicity and religion as majority of us had ethnicity and religion forced down our throat via birth and societal integration...

Say no to terrorism...as no life is less important.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by SUBMARINE: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2012
@NIGERIANS why we should not be troubled by this IMAM'S comment, is because whatever action is taken by the Core-Northerners will be strongly oppossed by Christian Northerners and Southern Nigerians. It is the fear of our reaction that has hindered them from plotting a coup.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nacl: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2012
GUMI IS ONE OF THEM.. All muslims are the same.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by RantAlin(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2012
lacasa:

Infact, that's why i didn't bother commentng.

Your post concludes it all.

95% of nairaland christians can't reason nor see past their nose. undecided

WE HAIL OOOo!!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by SUBMARINE: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2012
@NIGERIANS y we should nt b troubled by dis IMAM'S comment, is because watever action is taken by d Core-Northerners wil b strongly oppossed by Xtian Northerners & Southern Nigerians. It is d fear of our reaction dat has stopped dem 4rm plotting a coup. @GUMI American drones are coming
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by SeunLadipo: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=jerseyboy][/quote] the first terrorists 2 kill our leaders ar igbo terrorists who kil only from oda religion n tribes.D1st war in 9ja was by igbo terrorists.D 1st bombing in 9ja was by d n/delta terrorists.1st coup kilin democratcally elected leaders was by ibo terrorists...D list is endless.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by SUBMARINE: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2012
@SEUNLADIPO Didnt ur fathers told u dat Sarduna was placed under a 2hrs house arrest in 1964 for importing weapons to wage a jihad which was 2 take place in 1966. Google A) I HAVE NO REGRET FOR ASABA MASSACRE- HARUNA B) SARDUNA PLANNED A JIHAD AGAINST IGBOS IN 1966- CHRIS OKIGBO
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by youi: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Any entity that employs unauthorized killing as a principle in achieving whatever goal it aspires is EVIL. Henceforth it is evident that the evil of terror is not confined to a small group of fanatical Muslims youth that employ the tools of terror to achieve their goals or revenge any perceived injustice against them or against Muslims as they claim. The Evil of terror is bigger and greater than that. The Evil of terror knows no boundary, religious, ethnic or racial. Evil killers are found everywhere.

For the Muslims, we are very fortunate that only a small fraction of misguided youth have recently adopted this evil ideology. Islam has seriously condemned the unauthorized killing of souls. The authority in Islam only belongs to a government duly elected by the consensus of the Ummah. We therefore see that except for very few instances, Muslims do not commit murder. The rampant murder committed in the west, is as a result of the irreligious life the west has adopted and bears little with the clamor of gun control. In Yemen, the populace is armed yet such murders are not an occurrence because Islam instills in the individual the discipline of self-restrain and control and forbids taking of one’s life and that of the others too. This cannot be said about the other religions.

The more deadly evil, is that evil that camouflage behind the ‘government’s security agencies’ to kill innocent people either to perpetuate power or score some political goals. For instance in Nigeria we have seen how some Christian elements in the Nigerian security apparatus have been killers of innocent Muslims leaders for political reasons. Such elements are deadlier evil than boko haram. They aimed to destroy the Muslims as a whole by decapitating their leadership thus exposing the Ummah to perpetual subservience. That is why, Ababakar Tafawa Balewa, Sardauna, Akintola, and Gen Murtala all went victims of these terrorist.

These similar terrorist are still the ones now that are supposedly ‘leading’ the war against terror or war against boko haram. It is a double edge sword of r them. Kill Muslim leaders and kill the youth at the same time all under camouflage. They are entrenched in the security apparatus. They are retiring good Muslims in the armed forces to enable them perfect their evil plans they started since 1966. They think they are in control because they are blinded by hate, rancor and evil, they cannot see that their evil is exposed and evident. They cannot see that Allah Has taken up the fight against them since their intentions are evil. Kaduna was meant to be devoured like Maiduguri when Allah The Al-mighty stroke.

They cannot see that you don’t guaranty your life by killing others; you do that by giving life to others. They fantasize that they can keep power by evil machinations whereas power belongs to Allah. Nigeria can only know peace and stability when such evil elements of the security apparatus are flushed out of the system instead of the good diligent officers. This is the deadliest segment that has been neglected and the public should know and watch. Evil will never prosper.

May Allah protect us all from all Evil.

[quote][/quote]I now know dat sum islamic leaders a real evil with this man comment,how can God fearing sumbody says,niger delta a fight as a xtian wn they hv already stated y they a fighting even their leader is a muslim sum of them doesn't carry xtian name .Tell me d reasons y u call them xtian.we can boldly says d reasons y bh a attack churches n xtian d reason being they didn't believe in allah. GUMI u a not a gud muslim u a wicked except u can give an evidence that those evil u ascribe to xtians a xtian motivated.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Creatrixity(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2012
Every time,i try to be open minded about islam but i just can't ...islam is a canker,a sceptre against the consciences of men,islam symbolises mental vacuity,in short unsupportable idiocy..anywhere islam thrives(just like a fungal infection) becomes an intellectual wasteland..smh..the problem of islam is not other faiths,the west or radicals,it is islam itself..or at least the interpretation..
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by BlueMurder(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2012
val_dee: Just lost every respect I have for this Gumi coward.

His ostrich like behaviour is amazing and baffling.

He lost it this time. Big time

You are the one behaving like an ostrich here: seeing a clear truth and pretending that it is not. Why not point out any false thing the Shaykh said? The man started by condemning the few misguided Muslims who shed others blood in the name of Islam, before going on to clarify that it was not an occurrence limited to some misguided Muslims alone. He then reminded us of what Amnesty International had earlier informed us regarding extra-judicial killings being perpetrated by the security forces in the North-East particularly. He reminded us further of the injustice of January 1966. Was all that false?

Yet, you called him a coward and claimed you had lost respect for him. What respect? Just be honest and say you never had any respect for him!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Noblechyk: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

Did usman bin fodio also go to the south

No need to argue with you, I only argue with pple who can see!!!
U're just biased. U know d truth dat ur religion has violence as it's foundation & u're asking question as to why Usman didn't go to south.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Vincent41(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2012
Charles. E:
Any entity that employs unauthorized killing as a principle in achieving whatever goal it aspires is EVIL. Henceforth it is evident that the evil of terror is not confined to a small group of fanatical Muslims youth that employ the tools of terror to achieve their goals or revenge any perceived injustice against them or against Muslims as they claim. The Evil of terror is bigger and greater than that. The Evil of terror knows no boundary, religious, ethnic or racial. Evil killers are found everywhere.

For the Muslims, we are very fortunate that only a small fraction of misguided youth have recently adopted this evil ideology. Islam has seriously condemned the unauthorized killing of souls. The authority in Islam only belongs to a government duly elected by the consensus of the Ummah. We therefore see that except for very few instances, Muslims do not commit murder. The rampant murder committed in the west, is as a result of the irreligious life the west has adopted and bears little with the clamor of gun control. In Yemen, the populace is armed yet such murders are not an occurrence because Islam instills in the individual the discipline of self-restrain and control and forbids taking of one’s life and that of the others too. This cannot be said about the other religions.

The more deadly evil, is that evil that camouflage behind the ‘government’s security agencies’ to kill innocent people either to perpetuate power or score some political goals. For instance in Nigeria we have seen how some Christian elements in the Nigerian security apparatus have been killers of innocent Muslims leaders for political reasons. Such elements are deadlier evil than boko haram. They aimed to destroy the Muslims as a whole by decapitating their leadership thus exposing the Ummah to perpetual subservience. That is why, Ababakar Tafawa Balewa, Sardauna, Akintola, and Gen Murtala all went victims of these terrorist.

These similar terrorist are still the ones now that are supposedly ‘leading’ the war against terror or war against boko haram. It is a double edge sword of r them. Kill Muslim leaders and kill the youth at the same time all under camouflage. They are entrenched in the security apparatus. They are retiring good Muslims in the armed forces to enable them perfect their evil plans they started since 1966. They think they are in control because they are blinded by hate, rancor and evil, they cannot see that their evil is exposed and evident. They cannot see that Allah Has taken up the fight against them since their intentions are evil. Kaduna was meant to be devoured like Maiduguri when Allah The Al-mighty stroke.

They cannot see that you don’t guaranty your life by killing others; you do that by giving life to others. They fantasize that they can keep power by evil machinations whereas power belongs to Allah. Nigeria can only know peace and stability when such evil elements of the security apparatus are flushed out of the system instead of the good diligent officers. This is the deadliest segment that has been neglected and the public should know and watch. Evil will never prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/AhmadAbubakarMahmudGumi/posts/301580846629078

muslim is a nonsese religion.........all de bombing done here in nigeria is being carried out by muslim....to be frank an Igbo person can neever ever kill him self just for money which de family will eventaully enjoy after his death............
For me Muslim is just a false religion were people kill dem selves just to go Heaven...........fk Muslilms........thunder fire all muslim
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by getukudo(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2012
Its easy to sit down and point accusing fingers at both religion. What we should be doing now as citizens of this country is to talk peace!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by SUBMARINE: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2012
@SEUNLADIPO In 1945 and 1950s thousands of Southerners were killed in Jos and Kano respectively by Northerners. Pls are Jos and Kano Southern or Northern towns? Northern towns. Who in the 1950s said they would dip the quran into the sea? Sarduna or Balewa are both Northerners? YES.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Vincent41(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Clerverly: Islam is a religion of violence and murder angry angry angry angry. I would rather die than step into any mosque undecided

nice talk brother
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Vincent41(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2012
ajufinz: You started your argument wit aggression... Take ya time ooo. Lolz
Seriously, I'm sure U know that ur examples are outside the box on this issue.
Lets take Yobe which is jst under our nose here, ave u not heard of the silent clearncing of Christians going on there. Many of the Christians ave been forces to deny their faith at gun point after which they were wasted... I have evidence.
U should know beta that information can't be hidden for too long in this age... As a Christian in the North I kno and have access to infos on the grand plan frm b4 1966 to Islamize Nigeria. Not to talk of the various meetings held to this effect by some OIC member in Lagos b4 the demise of Yar'adua...
We don't need Gumi to tell us wat the Evil of terror is... Most of the Northern Leader wear two face on our national issues. The lie to the timming ignorant Nigerians of their fight against terror while back here we know they are handicap cuz the religion permits this terror of evil...

Charles. E:

https://www.facebook.com/AhmadAbubakarMahmudGumi/posts/301580846629078

muslim is a nonsese religion.........all de bombing done here in nigeria is being carried out by muslim....to be frank an Igbo person can neever ever kill him self just for money which de family will eventaully enjoy after his death............
For me Muslim is just a false religion were people kill dem selves just to go Heaven...........fk Muslilms........thunder fire all muslim
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Vincent41(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2012
igbeke:
man, d way u reason is quite odd.....
just like ur so-called sheik. 2 bad.

no mind dat idot
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by SUBMARINE: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2012
@Blue Murder What of the injustice of 1945, 50s & 60s committed by hausa-fulanis. Pls the 50,000 Igbos killed in 1966 did they all made mockery of Sarduna's death. If 1966 coup was an Igbo coup how come OJUKWU & IRONSI who are both Igbos stopped the coup plotters and jailed them.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2012
This man is saying christian christian but all I‘m seeing is igbo igbo.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by topatee: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2012
abdulkayus: I read it on his page 2day written in Hausa language. Even me as a Muslim didnt agree 100% wit his postulations. Northerners dont lyk tellin theirselves d truth, dat is y dis religion intolerance, religion crisis will continue here and there if care is nt taken. Instead of lookin inward to solve their problem, dey lyk pushind blame on d other side.
Sheik Gumi, i am a muslim lyk u and do listen to ur sermon very well bt i disagree wit u on most of ur points on dis articles. Tel ur northerner bro who behave lyk herd of sheeps d truth.
CIAO.
Thnx so much Abdul, with this type of post from a muslim I think there is hope for Nigeria, have a wonderful day and may God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati / Ibadan Is Getting Hot Right Now... Be Safe!! / Aisha Yesufu To EndSARS Protesters: Your Lives Are No Better Than Igbos, Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.