Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (12988 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
Now i want to make this fight a face to face fight....SURVEYPROF i want to meet with you
and Anybody who claims i scammed him at The Tantalizer There at Allen Avenue, Ikeja

I will be there on Monday 3pm, if you think i am a scammer, then meet me live and direct
and prove it to me, (you can come with your police, efcc and army) am 100% Ready for all
of you

SurveyProf i will make sure i deal with you... I swear...Just mark my words.....

For giving me a bad name without Proof

Even when i told you all over and Over that Gbolade never paid a Dime to me, those
teller were photoshoped, yet none of you want to believe

If GboladePaul claims he paid Money To My Account, let him come to Ikeja On Monday
by 3pm, and tender the teller to the GTBank there at Allen, (we both will appear at the bank)

And If it happens to be real, i will pay him N150,000 immediately for the inconveniences

But if it happen to be fake, then he should be rest assured that himself and surveyprof
will spend the New Year At Area F

I will be at Allen Avenue By 3pm on Monday waiting for all of you who claims am a scammer
atleast lets meet 1 on 1 and tender your proves to the police there.... Infact i will pay
your transportation to and fro

Failure to see you people there by Monday...then.......(i reserve my comments)

Good Night Haters
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Joeblis(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
^^Bhwahahahahaha
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
biz4naija: Now i want to make this fight a face to face fight....SURVEYPROF i want to meet with you
and Anybody who claims i scammed him at The Tantalizer There at Allen Avenue, Ikeja

I will be there on Monday 3pm, if you think i am a scammer, then meet me live and direct
and prove it to me, (you can come with your police, efcc and army) am 100% Ready for all
of you

SurveyProf i will make sure i deal with you... I swear...Just mark my words.....

For giving me a bad name without Proof

Even when i told you all over and Over that Gbolade never paid a Dime to me, those
teller were photoshoped, yet none of you want to believe

If GboladePaul claims he paid Money To My Account, let him come to Ikeja On Monday
by 3pm, and tender the teller to the GTBank there at Allen, (we both will appear at the bank)

And If it happens to be real, i will pay him N150,000 immediately for the inconveniences

But if it happen to be fake, then he should be rest assured that himself and surveyprof
will spend the New Year At Area F

I will be at Allen Avenue By 3pm on Monday waiting for all of you who claims am a scammer
atleast lets meet 1 on 1 and tender your proves to the police there.... Infact i will pay
your transportation to and fro

Failure to see you people there by Monday...then.......(i reserve my comments)

Good Night Haters

Mr. Chibuzor Eze,
How're doing? sometimes the way you behave, u seems to lack the knowledge of a business man, now Gboladepaul and Co. Have come up challenging you with proves of payment into your GTB-Bank account for the past 2 weeks now, and all you come here to say is that it is a photoshop teller, now we challenge you in the next 24 hours frm now Saturday 29th of December 2012 @ exaltly 22:20PM, to post either your bank statement or Internet banking statement here frm November 1st 2012 till date, failure to do dis, I will blacklist u to the world.

Finally, you can meet me in Durban barrack frm 4th January 2013, if you need more details PM me. Hv a nice day!

N:B~ If you post your bank details and it turn out that Gboladepaul and co did not actually pay the money, I will be d first to tender an expression of regret for a wrong doing to you, but as it stands now, u are guilty!

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
surveyProf:

Mr. Chibuzor Eze,
How're doing? sometimes the way you behave, u seems to lack the knowledge of a business man, now Gboladepaul and Co. Have come up challenging you with proves of payment into your GTB-Bank account for the past 2 weeks now, and all you come here to say is that it is a photoshop teller, now we challenge you in the next 24 hours frm now Saturday 29th of December 2012 @ exaltly 22:20PM, to post either your bank statement or Internet banking statement here frm November 1st 2012 till date, failure to do dis, I will blacklist u to the world.

Finally, you can meet me in Durban barrack frm 4th January 2013, if you need more details PM me. Hv a nice day!

N:B~ If you post your bank details and it turn out that Gboladepaul and co did not actually pay the money, I will be d first to tender an expression of regret for a wrong doing to you, but as it stands now, u are guilty!

It's now clear from your post that you are up to something, and God will surely purnishh you

Imagine you saying i should post my account statement, stating from NOVEMBER 1

Did gboladepaul claims the payment was made on the 1st? Why do you want to see my statement
starting from 1st? You must be silly

I think the House should reason this, Gboladepaul said he paid 95k to my account,
meanwhile i didn't see anything like that from him

I have suggested that we both should meet at the GTbank at Allen Avenue to clarify his claims

I will also need SurveyProf to be a witness, atleast the bank will be able to tell who is
telling the truth, as for posting my account statement, I WILL NEVER DO THAT, as my account
officer warned me never to try that again

Failure to appear at the Bank On Monday to clarify this issue once and for all, i will know
you people are just after something else, at that point, i will personally put you where you
belong

I will be traveling to Lagos on Monday morning because of this case, i don't want to get
there and meet your absence
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Scooby1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mr Chibuzor Eze aka scammer I take it business is very slow, buyers are not falling for cheap scam that is why you resulted violence. This is just the beginning of the online campaign against your online scamming activities.

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
hmm what a thread, is gboladepaul in lagos, is surveyprof in lagos? now its the time to show mettle, nairalanders are behind you guys. surveyprof if you know some soldiers at durban barracks, take them along, armed and ready, to meet this chappy. hold some small dough incase this chappy f@#ks up i.e he doesnt even show at all, men that gonna be much fun. please guys dont mess up, take the challenge
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
Scooby1: Mr Chibuzor Eze aka scammer I take it business is very slow, buyers are not falling for cheap scam that is why you resulted violence. This is just the beginning of the online campaign against your online scamming activities.

You are a fooool... how does your post fit into the issue on ground? Infact define SCAM
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
diluminati: hmm what a thread, is gboladepaul in lagos, is surveyprof in lagos? now its the time to show mettle, nairalanders are behind you guys. surveyprof if you know some soldiers at durban barracks, take them along, armed and ready, to meet this chappy. hold some small dough incase this chappy f@#ks up i.e he doesnt even show at all, men that gonna be much fun. please guys dont mess up, take the challenge

When men are talking, kindly look for a hole to hide, if this people are claiming am a scammer, then proves should be provided on Monday.... Am ever ready...... GTBank Allen Avenue 1pm on Monday, (I heard they will be closing by 2pm, pls ensure to be there by 1pm) Failure to do so....hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
biz4naija:

It's now clear from your post that you are up to something, and God will surely purnishh you

Imagine you saying i should post my account statement, stating from NOVEMBER 1

Did gboladepaul claims the payment was made on the 1st? Why do you want to see my statement
starting from 1st? You must be silly

I think the House should reason this, Gboladepaul said he paid 95k to my account,
meanwhile i didn't see anything like that from him

I have suggested that we both should meet at the GTbank at Allen Avenue to clarify his claims

I will also need SurveyProf to be a witness, atleast the bank will be able to tell who is
telling the truth, as for posting my account statement, I WILL NEVER DO THAT, as my account
officer warned me never to try that again

Failure to appear at the Bank On Monday to clarify this issue once and for all, i will know
you people are just after something else, at that point, i will personally put you where you
belong

I will be traveling to Lagos on Monday morning because of this case, i don't want to get
there and meet your absence

Hello Mr. Eze,
I refer to the above and wish to tell u @ dis point that it will be nice for you to clear the air, by posting ur bank details first before we embark on off-line meetings with you, I am suggesting that you make your statement public, just like wat u did in Donzito's case. If it turns out to be negative or positive then Gboladepaul and co can now agree on a meeting point with you, perhaps a GTB-bank branch.

Finally, I will like to state here dat we did not for any reason hate you as a person, we are all consign nairalanders trying to help out, and as it stands now, you will agree with me dat you're @ fault, for sometime now, Gboladepaul & Co hv been wanting to meet with you, but u refused, to yield to their demand, now here u are now, wanting to meet with dem, perhaps to save ur name. Anyway nice move!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by biz4naija: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
surveyProf:
Hello Mr. Eze,
I refer to the above and wish to tell u @ dis point that it will be nice for you to clear the air, by posting ur bank details first before we embark on off-line meetings with you, I am suggesting that you make your statement public, just like wat u did in Donzito's case. If it turns out to be negative or positive then Gboladepaul and co can now agree on a meeting point with you, perhaps a GTB-bank branch.

Finally, I will like to state here dat we did not for any reason hate you as a person, we are all consign nairalanders trying to help out, and as it stands now, you will agree with me dat you're @ fault, for sometime now, Gboladepaul & Co hv been wanting to meet with you, but u refused, to yield to their demand, now here u are now, wanting to meet with dem, perhaps to save ur name. Anyway nice move!

When did GboladePaul and Co planned on meeting with me and i refused?

Can you drop the link where you saw the post that they wanted to see me and i refused?

Like i told you, i will never, I MEAN NEVER will i post my account screen shoot

To clarify his claims, let we all visit the Bank together and confirm there
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Scooby1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
biz4naija:

You are a fooool... how does your post fit into the issue on ground?Fool Infact define SCAM

You are the fool Mr Chibuzor Eze! Is it not your scamming activities that got you into this mess. How you scammed 30,000 Naira from Donziko! you only paid back when the pressure and exposure from Nairaland was too much for dumb Aarse ! Mr Chibuzor Eze have you forgotten Peanut brain?

You nothing but a THIEF lazy bum.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
Scooby1:

You are the fool Mr Chibuzor Eze! Is it not your scamming activities that got you into this mess. How you scammed 30,000 Naira from Donziko! you only paid back when the pressure and exposure from Nairaland was too much for dumb Aarse ! Mr Chibuzor Eze have you forgotten Peanut brain?

You nothing but a THIEF lazy bum.

Hello,
This is not the time for dis, let us settle dis issue once!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by maklek: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
Pls I suggest that you guys should not fall for this Chibuzor trick o.Pls ur life is more important than money o.Pls Surveyprof don't go meet this arrogant scammer anywhere o.He could arrange hired-killer for u o.I ve handled such cases b4 o.Let him continue the ranting and abuse.He would soon learn how to keep quiet.Let the festivity be over and most of us return to Lagos.......
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
biz4naija:

Can you drop the link where you saw the post that they wanted to see me and i refused?

Hello Mr. Eze,
If I were you, I would hv come up with dis option, of face-to-face meetings for long, u are a business man, and business men are not harden dis way, u have put urself, a customer has been claiming to hv made payment for some products, for the past 9-15 days now, all you need to do is to invite the customer for a meeting. If you can go back to the old thread, you will see where Gboladepaul did state, he would want to meet with you, not on this thread, I am on mobile now, I would hv send the link here.

finally, It might be a miss-up the way it stands, but u hv to do wat is right, by proving ur own part, Gboladepaul & Co hv done their, its now over to u!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by adewasco2k(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Somebody should contact Gbolade! as it stands now...Gbolade is still the one with a proof yet to be confirmed tho...but as a graphic person....the teller dont seems like an edited one! if you say he got a fake stamp...maybe undecided
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
adewasco2k: Somebody should contact Gbolade! as it stands now...Gbolade is still the one with a proof yet to be confirmed tho...but as a graphic person....the teller dont seems like an edited one! if you say he got a fake stamp...maybe undecided

Chibuzor Eze is only trying to be smart, by saying those tellers are photoshop, n the money is not in his account!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2012
market Don spoil.chei. you guys are bad. why can't he call gbola or said this a week before ? and tell him earlier.?that guy may not know now and by Monday he will say iwas there but no body was there and gbolas should go with police without uniform in case he wants to take it personal and aggressive.
besides,why now his energy suddenly increased since all these days of allegation as he was always mute.this is not business's spirit but no more free money again and that is making him mad . sorry you hear? next time don't be arrogant again.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by ddestiny20(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2012
@Gbola its now or never if you are truely sure come down to lagos and go with a police officer on that day and settle this once and for all.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by arbitrage: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2012
biz4naija:

Everyone would not need spending time, money and energy traveling this season if you can just snip and paste only the portion of statement that shows the days that Gbolagade Paul claimed he paid into your account. Since you said his tellers were spurious, and he had dates on the two tellers, you just need to choose those dates and capture the dates to proof your innocence. You may not necessarily need to paste all your November statement. For instance, if the guy claimed he paid you on November 10, you just need to capture the last transaction of Nov.9 up to first transaction of Nov 11. This will show us proof of all that you receive and that will save everyone the stress of having to travel physically. I remember that that precise date range capture was what you refused to do in case of Donziko.

If after you show such burden of proof, the poster still have concern that the bank is not at fault, you may now need to go together for bank clarification. I think you can avoid all these stress by showcasing your proof and you will save time and cost and traveling risks.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by onatisi(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2012
i must comment here ,gbola is not coming out plain and clean on this issue at all.my first question is why wont gbola report eze to the police?
now eze has done exacty what i have been telling gbola to do,he is now saying he will meet gbola anywhere nd they wil proceed to the bank together .like i said earlier gbola relunctance to go to the police is worrying and suspicious.if he had reported the police would hve invited eze all of them would have gone to the bank together ,i remember someone went to gtb nd came here to clarify that no money was paid into eze acc on the other thread.
thirdly ,what gives eze this kind of confidence i keep saying it that he did not exhibit such boldness during don ziko case ,why now?gbola case is messy very difficult to take sides.if trully gbola is sure that he paid the money to eze then let gbola go the police in lagos on mon,they will call eze in nd question him.the million dollar question is WHY IS GBOLA BACKING AWAY FROM GOING TO THE POLICE
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by adewasco2k(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2012
onatisi: i must comment here ,gbola is not coming out plain and clean on this issue at all.my first question is why wont gbola report eze to the police?
now eze has done exacty what i have been telling gbola to do,he is now saying he will meet gbola anywhere nd they wil proceed to the bank together .like i said earlier gbola relunctance to go to the police is worrying and suspicious.if he had reported the police would hve invited eze all of them would have gone to the bank together ,i remember someone went to gtb nd came here to clarify that no money was paid into eze acc on the other thread.
thirdly ,what gives eze this kind of confidence i keep saying it that he did not exhibit such boldness during don ziko case ,why now?gbola case is messy very difficult to take sides.if trully gbola is sure that he paid the money to eze then let gbola go the police in lagos on mon,they will call eze in nd question him.the million dollar question is WHY IS GBOLA BACKING AWAY FROM GOING TO THE POLICE
i dont want to side to because i dont understand boladepaul too, but i still want to believe IF he is for real then may be he just dont want to disclose such online yet so eze wouldnt be aware of his strategies.

just trying to believe he is not lying to all of us. undecided
after the gentleman who when to bank said no money as such was credited to Eze....i became suspicious.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2012
arbitrage:

Everyone would not need spending time, money and energy traveling this season if you can just snip and paste only the portion of statement that shows the days that Gbolagade Paul claimed he paid into your account. Since you said his tellers were spurious, and he had dates on the two tellers, you just need to choose those dates and capture the dates to proof your innocence. You may not necessarily need to paste all your November statement. For instance, if the guy claimed he paid you on November 10, you just need to capture the last transaction of Nov.9 up to first transaction of Nov 11. This will show us proof of all that you receive and that will save everyone the stress of having to travel physically. I remember that that precise date range capture was what you refused to do in case of Donziko.

If after you show such burden of proof, the poster still have concern that the bank is not at fault, you may now need to go together for bank clarification. I think you can avoid all these stress by showcasing your proof and you will save time and cost and traveling risks.

I concur!!!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2012
onatisi: i must comment here ,gbola is not coming out plain and clean on this issue at all.my first question is why wont gbola report eze to the police?
Hello,
If you can cast ur mind back, frm the old thread that is closed, Gboladepaul, was the one that suggested, meeting Chibuzor Eze, but Mr Eze refused, all he kept saying is that, dis is the last time he will make comment on this matter, now the question is, while is it only now dat Mr Eze, just got to know dat he needed to meet Gboladepaul and Co, while has he not be thinking of this move ever since? Subsequently, frm Mr. Eze's post yesterday, he did made measured of the fact dat his "Account officer" advised him never to make his bank details public, now tell me, der should be something fishy here as well.

Finally, we await the login of Gboladepaul, for him to come tell us how far he has gone with the case, and if he will be able to meet with Mr Eze tomorrow to settle this dispute b/w dem.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2012
you guys should leave this chibuzor eze guy alone. i have been following his post and i can conclude the following.
chibuzor eze is a business man trying to make a living. he is not perfect but he tries. some jobless nairalanders are only trying to run him down. atleast he has come out to challenge you all to a face-to-face meeting to iron out whatever. why not accept his challenge and stop running him down.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by onatisi(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2012
surveyProf:
Hello,
If you can cast ur mind back, frm the old thread that is closed, Gboladepaul, was the one that suggested, meeting Chibuzor Eze, but Mr Eze refused, all he kept saying is that, dis is the last time he will make comment on this matter, now the question is, while is it only now dat Mr Eze, just got to know dat he needed to meet Gboladepaul and Co, while has he not be thinking of this move ever since? Subsequently, frm Mr. Eze's post yesterday, he did made measured of the fact dat his "Account officer" advised him never to make his bank details public, now tell me, der should be something fishy here as well.

Finally, we await the login of Gboladepaul, for him to come tell us how far he has gone with the case, and if he will be able to meet with Mr Eze tomorrow to settle this dispute b/w dem.
well i am not saying gbola should go nd meet him tomorrow ,but my stand is that gbola should report to the police ,that has always been my point,it is the police that will invite eze,i dont think it will be wise to go nd meet eze without first reporting to the police and following police directions nd advise ,in fact gbola doesnt even need to see eze once he informs the police ,all they will do is bring in eze ,show him gbola tellers and complains nd proceed to the bank with him and that is all the bank will reveal where the money is .all gbola needs to tell the police is that he fears for his life .this case is so so simple but gbola is making it hard and difficult for reasons best known to him.
you must realize that now it is 2testimonies against 1.eze and a neutral member both claim that no money was or has been credited to eze acc in gbola name,only gbola is saying that he has paid nd showing us bank tellers.i have a posssible scenario of what is happening,it will be funny if this case turns out to be the hunter becoming the hunted.becos one must always look at both sides of the coin.how can someone dupe u of 95k and you have the proof yet you refuse to take concrete steps to recover it .the first point of call should be the law enforcement agencies .
i am trying hard to banish the thought from my mind that gbola tellers are fake,but the only thing that can erase such doubts from ppl mind is if gbola reports eze to the police in lagos state ,aand presents his tellers .the police will haandle the rest.all this verification will take less than 6hrs nd by then we will know who is lying.but as it stands right now i must confess it is 50:50.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by ddestiny20(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Gbola if you cannot come to Lagos and report to the on Monday please do not come here to make complain. Imagine you are not even online to say something or defend urself so what do you want us to believe. Try and come online to tell us if u are making the trip or not
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by question(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gboladepaul: Mr chibuzor, u make me laff!!! U claim I neva sent u any money! How shallow ur brain is! Well, since u av decided to c d movie get tough, prepare to meet me at d warfront becos am not going to take dis likely with u! First of all, as u av denied my transactions: may God deny u on d day of judgement. U just advised me to go and report to d police; hahaha I laff! U would soon be behind bars! Its a promise! If u had not confirmed d payment, y did u say u were on ur way to d park to deliver d goods! I REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN, U R A SCAM and A THEIF. U won't celebrate ur xmas in peace except if u r innocent
Gboladepaul, Chibuzor wants a face to face meeting tomorrow. This is your golden opportunity to put him behind bars.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
question:
Gboladepaul, Chibuzor wants a face to face meeting tomorrow. This is your golden opportunity to put him behind bars.
he doesnt even need to meet chibuzor ,if he report to the police they will meet chibuzor and verify all details .and all this fiasco will be over once and for all
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by brown3: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
biz4naija:

When men are talking, kindly look for a hole to hide, if this people are claiming am a scammer, then proves should be provided on Monday.... Am ever ready...... GTBank Allen Avenue 1pm on Monday, (I heard they will be closing by 2pm, pls ensure to be there by 1pm) Failure to do so....hmmmmmmmmmm
so u want to travel all d way from asaba down to lagos on monday and stil meet up with GTBank by 1pm and also meet those that u defraud by 3pm. This alone has shown the scammer u re. Anybody who is planing to meet u on that day is wasting his or her time.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by ddestiny20(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
My main concern now is tha Gbola as not said a single word today. Are we sure he is making the right claim.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
ddestiny20: My main concern now is tha Gbola as not said a single word today. Are we sure he is making the right claim.
chibuzor is confident about something.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Booty4meTM: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Watching In 3d Munching Popcorn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crude Oil Above $60 First Time Since 2015 / Share Your Worst Banking Experience / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.