Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Are The Consequences Of Dating A Co-worker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Consequences Of Dating A Co-worker (1116 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Consequences Of Dating A Co-worker by mengi: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2008
What are the consequences of dating a co-worker
Hi landers, Happy Val in arrears, I ve got this little prob up my sleeves and I seriously need your contributions.
There is this lady(co-worker) that has a crush 4me @ my place and I think I kinda like her too (esp. her characters) but the problem here is that I would love to weigh the consequences b4 proposes to her. Actually I ve not dated a co-worker b4 and I don’t know how the others may take and if it will temper with my work rate since we are in the same building(he office is next to mine). Pls respond cos time is not on our side.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Dating A Co-worker by uspry1(f): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2008
Check out more existing threads i already provided on following link at below:

Is Dating A Co-worker Good or Bad?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101839.0.html
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Dating A Co-worker by Encomium(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2008
In life, there is always pros and cons in everything we do as human. Dating a co-worker depends on the angle or view you are targeting it at. If you intend to marry her(I mean with sincerity of heart) go ahead with it as you have good intention towards that effect. But if you want to date her just for fun or fling, I advice you stay clear cos it normally boomerangs. The girl in question may be in the hunting list of your boss or other superiors which may cost you your job thereby sending you back to the labour market. The choice is yours, wishing you the best of luck!!! cool cool cool
Re: What Are The Consequences Of Dating A Co-worker by creamdream: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2008
none

(1) (Reply)

Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. / Saying " I Love You" / Is This Worth Breaking Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.