Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Living The Nigerian Dream? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Living The Nigerian Dream? (803 Views)

Dear Nigerians, Sorry, President Buhari Is Not The Nigerian Dream / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / What Is The Nigerian Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Nigerian Dream? by donwilz(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2012
The American dream is a very popular and common sentence; Go to college, get a nice job, home, a car and a little family, start saving up for your kids college.... bla bla bla... But come to think of it, for us that will love to settle in Nigeria, what are our Nigerian dreams? Are you living the dream already? do you hope for more? Will like to know everyone's take and opinions.. Nairalanders' Oya ....
Re: Living The Nigerian Dream? by k2039: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]The Nigerian dream is to become a politician and loot the treasury.

So pathetic.
[/color]
Re: Living The Nigerian Dream? by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nigerian dream? I don laught tire

(1) (Reply)

Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Sam Mbakwe International Airport Owerri / "Governor Suntai Can Neither Talk Nor See" – Umar, Taraba Acting Governor / Video: Akwa Ibom Governor, Akpabio, Admits Rigging Senatorial Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.