Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86229 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rebuke:

Maybe I shld learn forex though. will yhu teach me?

Yea just WhatsApp me

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Rebuke: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
rozayx5:

Yea just WhatsApp me

Awwww, but I don't have yhur watsap contact.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rebuke:

Awwww, but I don't have yhur watsap contact.

Send a mail to my username here at gmail . com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2019
been a while

still doing ma thing though

inter time frame trading is key

helps u see the larger trend

n take trades on the smaller ones

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Darkpal: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2019
rozayx5:
been a while

still doing ma thing though

inter time frame trading is key

helps u see the larger trend

n take trades on the smaller ones

Yeah. Multi timeframe (MTF) analysis is the key to successful trading. I've been using BBMA strategy by Oma Ally which is also a MTF strategy. And am very much satisfied with the results thus far with over 80% hit rate.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Darkpal:

Yeah. Multi timeframe (MTF) analysis is the key to successful trading. I've been using BBMA strategy by Oma Ally which is also a MTF strategy. And am very much satisfied with the results thus far with over 80% hit rate.

yes i work with 4 hour

and one hour charts
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Darkpal: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2019
rozayx5:

yes i work with 4 hour

and one hour charts

I work with 4hour, 1hour, and 15minutes chart for entry.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2019
Darkpal:

I work with 4hour, 1hour, and 15minutes chart for entry.

nice
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oil and DowJones have been the easiest to swing trade

stress free and follow like a zombie

spot the trend on 4hour charts

take the trades on one hour

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
the S&P 500 is set for a trend change

time to take entries on 4hr charts

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by belovez(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
rozayx5:
my dream of trading with one indicator only is coming to pass soon cool

Uncle Rozayx5, how are you doing, being a while since you update this lab, thanks for the previous teaching and arsenal you released God bl sir.

What's the latest arsenal according to your quote kindly share

God bless sir

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxdee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
belovez:

Uncle Rozayx5, how are you doing, being a while since you update this lab, thanks for the previous teaching and arsenal you released God bl sir.

What's the latest arsenal according to your quote kindly share

God bless sir
.. Na WA oo.. I really don't know how I stumbled on this trend today.. It used to be my daily routine like 8yrs ago. Unfortunately, I was not consistent in my trading due to work pressure but I m ready to give it another consideration again. Gob bless Rozayx5 as I can see you are still doing fine sir.. Pls kindly updates with the latest of your weapon. May also send u mail too. Many thanks.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by SambankmanFried: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
fxdee:
.. Na WA oo.. I really don't know how I stumbled on this trend today.. It used to be my daily routine like 8yrs ago. Unfortunately, I was not consistent in my trading due to work pressure but I m ready to give it another consideration again. Gob bless Rozayx5 as I can see you are still doing fine sir.. Pls kindly updates with the latest of your weapon. May also send u mail too. Many thanks.
crypto is the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)