Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86220 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ohaeripeter: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2015
I just lost my laptop, would love to re-download some of the renko chats indies and the rest, lost somany of my fx materials and ebooks and somany fundamental ebooks,would love to first get the renko chat builder,can someone help me with a download link. Thanks Rozay, happy new year
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by disaac73(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2015
ohaeripeter:
I just lost my laptop, would love to re-download some of the renko chats indies and the rest, lost somany of my fx materials and ebooks and somany fundamental ebooks,would love to first get the renko chat builder,can someone help me with a download link. Thanks Rozay, happy new year
www.nairaland.com/1144261/forex-traders-research-room-lab/32 you can download Renko 3.4 version and WU moving average Rozayx5 attached here.
Also google mr. Nims Renko ashi free version to get updates on Renko box pip adjustment in relation to current market
condition. What values to ascribe to indices, metals and currencies.

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by L2CD766: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Glory days are over..... everybody raking pips
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by stagger: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Many brokers like Alpari UK are going insolvent over the removal of the EURCHF minimum peg. See story here:
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/16/west-ham-sponsor-alpari-swiss-currency-crisis
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bdmaidul: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Hi,I am here searched by Google.I want to share a info about xemarkets that changes it's name to XM.com.I have just written a updated review on my blog( http://fxlingo.com/ ) about Xm.com.I will request everyone to read review before trading with this broker.
http://www.fxlingo.com/xemarkets-review.html
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2015
L2CD766:
Glory days are over..... everybody raking pips

lol at glory days,
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2015
rozayx5:

lol at glory days,
fear catch me.before o. I think say u don abandon your thread ni. Nice to see u around
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Cul4real(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
rozayx5:

you make withdrawals to the card and you can then pull the funds out through a local ATM
GUY, pls tell me the postal code you used while order for XM card because i doubt the postal code i used for a payoneer card since last year could be a reason why not delivered till today whereas it was shipped by company and i received many emails regarding the shipping of the card. And i dont want the error to be repeated on XM card. Thanks.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cul4real:
GUY, pls tell me the postal code you used while order for XM card because i doubt the postal code i used for a payoneer card since last year could be a reason why not delivered till today whereas it was shipped by company and i received many emails regarding the shipping of the card. And i dont want the error to be repeated on XM card. Thanks.

i dont think its postal code related, to solve your problems, just pay for DHL, its just 20-30$ or so, and if they cant locate your house, you can pick it up at the nearest DHL office, if you dont use a courier service, then forget about your card, when you pay for delivery they will even call you when your card is in town.
if you want free delivery you might get it in december
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Cul4real(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
rozayx5:

i dont think its postal code related, to solve your problems, just pay for DHL, its just 20-30$ or so, and if they cant locate your house, you can pick it up at the nearest DHL office, if you dont use a courier service, then forget about your card, when you pay for delivery they will even call you when your card is in town.
if you want free delivery you might get it in december
Thank you so much for your adviced.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Pls house can someone help me with unclenna pivot point and manual i lost mine pls send to omejevn@yahoo.com .thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
rozayx5:

attached
put the scripts under scripts folder while the LFH should be placed under experts
use the scripts to place trades while the simulator runs
boss rozayx5 pls can you help me forward unclenna pivot point and manual .i lost mine pls foward to omejevn@yahoo.com thanks boss
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mceze(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
i nid also.. dr.arifmuhd@gmail.com
Pls send it to me to-angelezeus@yahoo.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by clerkkent: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls Oga rozayx5 and other gurus in the huz, how can one set a demo balance to an amount like 200 dollars
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by clerkkent: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
isipfx:
why demo when you can get real live money to trade and withdraw, I dont encourage demo except on trying to understand markets, tools.
Now forex.ee, xm.com and fxopen offer free no deposit bonuses where you can withdrw your profits
I withdrew from them all, it also make you serious and start trading to make real money and not kidding this is a recent acct I withdrew from one of them.
I ap8 for ur swift response, the bold above is my issue. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxstory(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
clerkkent:

I ap8 for ur swift response, the bold above is my issue. Tanks
like he said, demo would enable you get used to the tools trading tools.it is much better to start trading live with free no deposit bonus or little cash of say $50 to test the water and see how it feels trading live.this way you get to work on your emotion and psychology as demo don't really bring out the emotional part in trading.you use no deposit bonus or testing the water with small cash as means of your demo trading so if you make profit along the line, it yours.but if you don't have cash to test the waters, then you can keep learning forex.the market is always there, so learn it properly
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxstory(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2015
clerkkent:
Pls Oga rozayx5 and other gurus in the huz, how can one set a demo balance to an amount like 200 dollars
if it is available durinh registration of the demo account, then you can set it
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by clerkkent: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
fxstory:
if it is available durinh registration of the demo account, then you can set it
Tanx Boss, maybe I'll av to open a live acct then
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxstory(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
clerkkent:

Tanx Boss, maybe I'll av to open a live acct then
open when you've mastered some forex strategy and can afford to lose cash without thinking the world has come to an end.you have to take time and learn forex without using much indicators.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by letuak(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
fxstory:
open when you've mastered some forex strategy and can afford to lose cash without thinking the world has come to an end.you have to take time and learn forex without using much indicators.
Make proper investigation about the Broker, where was it registered{country} , under which Finacial Regulatory Authority was the broker 'registered, does it have a segregated Account incase of Bankruptcy.
Pls be careful b4 you venture into Forex, the Market belongs to the Sharks, the moment you open your Account you are a target. But if you Master your self and your tools you will always smile to the bank.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxstory(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
letuak:

Make proper investigation about the Broker, where was it registered{country} , under which Finacial Regulatory Authority was the broker 'registered, does it have a segregated Account incase of Bankruptcy.
Pls be careful b4 you venture into Forex, the Market belongs to the Sharks, the moment you open your Account you are a target. But if you Master your self and your tools you will always smile to the bank.
on point
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by busaris: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
pls which broker offer bonus which can be use instead of demo.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2015
busaris:
pls which broker offer bonus which can be use instead of demo.

xm
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by samuelkanu: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
rozayx5:

xm
Rozay, please i sent you a Pm please respond
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Dungren(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Does anyone have an idea why my computer shots down anytime I try to launch MT4. I tried with both XM and FXCM, I even uninstalled and reinstalled but got the same result.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
samuelkanu:

Rozay, please i sent you a Pm please respond
replied
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by femiola3: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2015
isipfx:
watch out for key levels as eurousd pulls back, brk even folks its important
...weldone bros..pls can you give me insight to this ur system/strategy....Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.