Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86247 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by disaac73(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
rozayx5: gold still falling, took some 100 pips on a small account
Are y into oil renko trade? What pip value do you use?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by nolly042(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
if u understand Pa hardly will u record a loss with Reno charts

2 Likes

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2014
nolly042: if u understand Pa hardly will u record a loss with Reno charts
can you explain ur statement with chart example

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2sexyus: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Rozay(or anyone), how do you know the best lot size to use for your capital?

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2014
2sexy.us:
Rozay(or anyone), how do you know the best lot size to use for your capital?

two approaches to setting your lot size:\

Conservative and aggresive

conservative, divide your capital by 1000 pips then you will get your lot size

i.e 1000 = 1dollar per pip

aggresive ( for system with small SL (max 20 pips) ) divide your capital by 500

1000 = 2dollar per pips
i
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2sexyus: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
So, if I have a $100 capital, I would divide by 500 and that gives me 0.2

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by nnetto: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
oga rozayx5, i dey greet, i hav been trying to reach u for sometime now. Please i need that renko indicator with a little tip on how to install on the trading platform. you can send it to nnaetoifeanyi@gmail.com. looking forward to ur help.
rozayx5:

two approaches to setting your lot size:\

Conservative and aggresive

conservative, divide your capital by 1000 pips then you will get your lot size

i.e 1000 = 1dollar per pip

aggresive ( for system with small SL (max 20 pips) ) divide your capital by 500

1000 = 2dollar per pips
i
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
nnetto: oga rozayx5, i dey greet, i hav been trying to reach u for sometime now. Please i need that renko indicator with a little tip on how to install on the trading platform. you can send it to nnaetoifeanyi@gmail.com. looking forward to ur help.

forexstrategiesresources(.)com gives well illustrated details
just google how to install renko
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by nolly042(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
liaslo++:

can you explain ur statement with chart example
sorry brother but i can't upload charts now but if u know S/R points that's exactly were renko gives its alerts. so any alert contrary to the established trend is a fake move. for instance i loaded the ea on GJ today, it gave alert to sell this evening in accordance with the already established trend but the alert came around the window which hasn't been closed. so the possibility of that window standing as a support is there and also it can also be broken to become a resistance. so in this case what u should do is on a 1hr tf wait for PA to close below that area then sell. if u look at the GJ renko chart counter signals has been coming around this said area[b](171.204)[/b] which says its not yet ripe for the sell. i hope this explanation helps
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2sexyus: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello,

when I tried to set the stop Loss/ Take Profit on my demo, it says "invalid SL or TP". What does this mean and how can I get it right?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Kaysalas(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
2sexy.us:
Hello,

when I tried to set the stop Loss/ Take Profit on my demo, it says "invalid SL or TP". What does this mean and how can I get it right?
2baba, happy new year, I go holla you soon. Nice yo know you are already trading fx
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
2sexy.us:
Hello,

you must have inserted wrong figures, either your tp is too close to your entry point or it is set on the wrong side of the trade
i.e if your buying the figure of your tp should be above the price of your entry point, if you type a wrong figure you get that result

i advice you look for a trader close by, even if he is no more trading, but just to show you the basic mt4 operations
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
nnetto: oga rozayx5, i dey greet, i hav been trying to reach u for sometime now. Please i need that renko indicator with a little tip on how to install on the trading platform. you can send it to nnaetoifeanyi@gmail.com. looking forward to ur help.

i have attached everything here

https://www.nairaland.com/download/1470874

installation instructions to pages back
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 06, 2014
rozayx5:
i advice you look for a trader close by, even if he is no more trading, but just to show you the basic mt4 operations

thanks. I have asked on FTA and can't find anyone.

A friend knows someone(who helped blew his $100) offline. So, I will just meet the dude by february 14. But not for him to trade for me o. I don't like the idea of giving people money to invest for me. If I do, it means I trust your judgment and you are really good at it.

Once I master the MT4 operations, the rest will be a little easier for me.

I have determined EU as the ONLY currency pair I want to trade while I shut my mind off others.

Choose ONLY the London-US session as my trading time.

Ensure I use on 2-3% of my equity for each trade.

And Never forget my SL AND TP as well as my money management, risk to reward ratio.

Will trade ONLY when there is a CLEAR signal to enter, more like setting a trap and then wait for the pips to fall in.

Trade mostly higher time frames like the 1 and 4 hr, but is such possible with $100 start?

Have daily/weekly pip target and not to over trade more than the target.

Please add anything you feel I may have missed.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Kaysalas: 2baba, happy new year, I go holla you soon. Nice yo know you are already trading fx
okay, bro. Sure na... As e b say domain dey Bleep me up nko with series of uncompleted deals? You shouldn't expect less from me.

We will get there, bro. And thanks to rozay. If you have the chance to chat with him, you will be fired up, bro.

One of his quote I love so much is : "It's our determination God sees and make miracles happen"
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by myola777(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2014
2s£xy:

thanks. I have asked on FTA and can't find anyone.

A friend knows someone(who helped blew his $100) offline. So, I will just meet the dude by february 14. But not for him to trade for me o. I don't like the idea of giving people money to invest for me. If I do, it means I trust your judgment and you are really good at it.

Once I master the MT4 operations, the rest will be a little easier for me.

I have determined EU as the ONLY currency pair I want to trade while I shut my mind off others.

Choose ONLY the London-US session as my trading time.

Ensure I use on 2-3% of my equity for each trade.

And Never forget my SL AND TP as well as my money management, risk to reward ratio.

Will trade ONLY when there is a CLEAR signal to enter, more like setting a trap and then wait for the pips to fall in.

Trade mostly higher time frames like the 1 and 4 hr, but is such possible with $100 start?

Have daily/weekly pip target and not to over trade more than the target.

Please add anything you feel I may have missed.
I like the way u set up ur plan. it sweet on paper but to apply it, is another work entirely, what will remain to fight against are ur emotion, greed and overtrading. if u can stick to this plan, sky will be ur limit, and remember the main challenges there, are greed and emotion.they are the killers in forex
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2014
myola777: I like the way u set up ur plan. it sweet on paper but to apply it, is another work entirely, what will remain to fight against are ur emotion, greed and overtrading. if u can stick to this plan, sky will be ur limit, and remember the main challenges there, are greed and emotion.they are the killers in forex
smiley Thanks.

Yeah... Emotion, greed and over-trading is the real beast. I wouldn't mind the challenges anyway. I am taking it slowly. I am not in a hurry just yet or over excited to start making $xxxx. May be it's cos I have tasted online dollars before lol. I don't know.

Like they say, practise make perfect... I will do just that.

But you see anything that needs to be done to what I listed above, please do not hesitate to share.

God bless. smiley
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by stmichael001(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
boiz are smilin grin grin grin

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2014
research room still alive smiley
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by soladnet14: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2014
rozayx5: research room still alive smiley

oga rozayx can you please give me a simple forex trading strategie or/and indicator for making decent profit.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by disaac73(m): 5:19am On Jun 29, 2014
Good to be back online.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Kirinwa: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
2sexy.us:
So, if I have a $100 capital, I would divide by 500 and that gives me 0.2

$2 per pip.Margin call tins.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Hunkyimage(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2014
Doc Rozay,please can u send me the newly compiled ddfx bbstop,gann hilo,golden line,etc complete package that is compatible with the new mt4 build(i'm using build 646) and i can't seem to load old indicators and templates,i moved them to the right folders under mq4l but after closing and reopening the terminal,i can't see them
thanks in advance
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2014
Hunkyimage: Doc Rozay,please can u send me the newly compiled ddfx bbstop,gann hilo,golden line,etc complete package that is compatible with the new mt4 build(i'm using build 646) and i can't seem to load old indicators and templates,i moved them to the right folders under mq4l but after closing and reopening the terminal,i can't see them
thanks in advance

i dont have the new files
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Hunkyimage(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2014
rozayx5:

i dont have the new files

Okay,isn't there a way we can compile the old one to work in the new build?

P.S: why i'm interested in it is because my dead laptop got back to life yesterday,i think it's time to start using those ur profitable systems
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Hunkyimage:

Okay,isn't there a way we can compile the old one to work in the new build?

P.S: why i'm interested in it is because my dead laptop got back to life yesterday,i think it's time to start using those ur profitable systems

the files here are the .ex4 files
you might have to find the mql in ffactory or other sites, they might work
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Hunkyimage(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2014
rozayx5:

the files here are the .ex4 files
you might have to find the mql in ffactory or other sites, they might work

Please send me a link
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Hunkyimage:

Please send me a link

all i can find for now
please google the rest

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Hunkyimage(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2014
rozayx5:

all i can find for now
please google the rest

Oh,thank u.... I think those two is enough sef, i want it KISS style,i wanna trail,H1 n H4,i hope the entry arrows will show?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Hunkyimage:

Oh,thank u.... I think those two is enough sef, i want it KISS style,i wanna trail,H1 n H4,i hope the entry arrows will show?

shows on all timeframes
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxlord2012: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
pls is dis room stil active?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.