Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,064 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Public Power Supply Continues To Improve - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Power Supply Continues To Improve (9361 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / Jonathan Continues To Impress!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by OmoTier1(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2012
Ikwere fist son: pls dnt tel me ur chating frm d north pole b4 u tok say na snow.enemy of progres.guys we re havng 20hs of lite in my area

20hrs of Light and you are rejoicing? In a century where invisible and non-contact electricity is being developed and used, Nigerians are contented with having 20hrs of electricity daily Others have so played with this electricity of a thing that they are now reverse engineering in various forms yet our FG is business writing lines and lines of policy documents with billions of dollars missing and millions are in darkness. Dude you better wake up.. it's almost 2013 wink

1 Like

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by OmoTier1(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2012
anonimi:

How about advising me to tell my NASS representaTHIEF and SINator to raise the matter in the legislative house?
Don't you think that is more sensible

#Just Saying
Does it not bother you that you still do not know the dividing line between whats the core responsibility of the Executive and that of the legislators? How many issues of national importance have they raised that the executive didn't even blink at? This is a paddy paddy government and it is only pressure from the masses that will cause them to do the right thing!

1 Like

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by KokoBeware: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
You come across as a truly brain washed Nigerian! A simple question I want you to answer is this: If all that has been achieved as claimed by you and your PDP sponsored papers, why are Nigerians not seeing the difference? I told you before, the fact that the larger percentage of those that have responded to your claims disagree with you proves that you are not telling the truth!

Ask many Nigerians, how many of them have seen PHCN staff effecting repairs to those saggy cables, burnt out transformers in their neighborhood The sub injection stations you mentioned are INJECTION sub stations not Distribution Sub Stations that serves the local transformers in your neighborhood.

I told you on the other thread that the difference between what happened during Yar'dua time when the grid collapsed is "load shedding" bitter lessons not necessarily that Nigeria now has a 'SMART GRID' in place! I remember watching a documentary on Nigeria's transmission networks and I shook my head in disbelieve that engineers were using walkie talking to ring their counter part at other stations miles away to inform them of the surge coming their way. I watched QUEST channel on SKY UK few days on ago and I was amazed how american power distribution was being controlled but one huge center and how at peak demand times engineers were drawing lines on the screen to move 'energy' from one part of the US to another! I was so impressed that they send remote signals to injection stations to kick start or short down different turbines miles away!

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210030784.html ...ENJOY!

Dude I hope you don't expect a miracle or magic for electricity to be 24hrs?? What he was saying is that there is improvement and steady improvement will surely get us there : ur talking about drawing lines on screens? Do u think that happened overnight?? If there had been this progress since the time of OBJ we should have been somewhere by now.. I think GEJ is taking the power sector serious and that's all that matters...
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by OmoTier1(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2012
KokoBeware:

Dude I hope you don't expect a miracle or magic for electricity to be 24hrs?? What he was saying is that there is improvement and steady improvement will surely get us there : ur talking about drawing lines on screens? Do u think that happened overnight?? If there had been this progress since the time of OBJ we should have been somewhere by now.. I think GEJ is taking the power sector serious and that's all that matters...

@ bolded,
That is how you have been deceived all along! You know when a government is serious about an issue such as power. How, all the global players will be jostling to be part of the transformation because they know the huge market in Nigeria and neighbouring countries and would want to be part of it.

What you have at the moment is FG scratching the surface and failing to take the bull by the horn! You can't paddy paddy issues such as power. Get serious reforms in place like Obasanjo did with telecoms and within 5years, more than half of Nigerians will have stable power. With what is going on right now, it will take forever for that to happen. The alleged improvement you are seeing suddenly began to happen when christmas was this close! Those that not tell you its all wash? Why did Nigerians not see these improvements in Augsut? Mind you GEJ was at the sould of power projects during the Yar'dua regime so it should be bread for Him to know where the healing in needed!

1 Like

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by ocelot2006(m): 1:18am On Dec 29, 2012
Abrantie:

Did you read the article?

Our president visited your president on his way to Equatorial Guinea. While in Nigeria, he said "Hey GEJ, your gas pipeline is broken and we are not getting the gas we paid for. Better make sure it's fixed soon!".

So what's your point again? Is Nigeria not into oil and gas sales any more?
Well well well.....look at what the cat dragged in.I assume you still refer to the West African Gas line project. Same project Nigeria loaned Ghana billions of dollars just to enable the later fulfil their own end of the project. Yet you have the audacity to rear that empty head of yours here and spew rubbish. Even after your president was here to beg for more gas. My friend, get the hell out of here before we beat seven shades of shit out of you. Nonsense.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by taharqa: 1:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
You come across as a truly brain washed Nigerian! A simple question I want you to answer is this: If all that has been achieved as claimed by you and your PDP sponsored papers, why are Nigerians not seeing the difference? I told you before, the fact that the larger percentage of those that have responded to your claims disagree with you proves that you are not telling the truth!

Ask many Nigerians, how many of them have seen PHCN staff effecting repairs to those saggy cables, burnt out transformers in their neighborhood The sub injection stations you mentioned are INJECTION sub stations not Distribution Sub Stations that serves the local transformers in your neighborhood.

I told you on the other thread that the difference between what happened during Yar'dua time when the grid collapsed is "load shedding" bitter lessons not necessarily that Nigeria now has a 'SMART GRID' in place! I remember watching a documentary on Nigeria's transmission networks and I shook my head in disbelieve that engineers were using walkie talking to ring their counter part at other stations miles away to inform them of the surge coming their way. I watched QUEST channel on SKY UK few days on ago and I was amazed how american power distribution was being controlled but one huge center and how at peak demand times engineers were drawing lines on the screen to move 'energy' from one part of the US to another! I was so impressed that they send remote signals to injection stations to kick start or short down different turbines miles away!

OH! MY GOSH. OH! GOSH...didnt know i was trying to talk to a COMPLETE FOOOL... 1st off funkk PDP a billion times..but i was just wondering hw u know from yr base in d UK or whereva is it dat u are, dat the substations and transmissn/distributn lines i saw in my region is not real? How did u know from where u that these transmission and distribution that most of us hv watchd bn commissiond on TV is 'a film trick' Or as was reportd in d newspapers? Oh, wait! The newspapers are all ownd by d PDP!!! That's right: Dailytrust is PDP, Guardian is PDP, Vanguard is PDP. That also includes Nation (the official mouthpiece of yr political party- who also 'unfortunately' reportd same reports as these 3). PDP also controls Punch, Leadership, Sun, in fact all of them (except SR of course). No Transmission and Distribution lines and substation was built; it cudn't hv happend cos 'GEJ is clueless' ,and any person or institutn who says underwise MUST hv bn bought by d Govt Or wud 'OBVIOUSLY' be telling LIES- dis is hw u chose to respond to dat comment and dismiss d points, abi? Thats all u gat? How much farther wud HATRED for a person and BLIND PARTISAN lead an individual? Oh sorry, i almost 4get u at least made one point: that cause of the immediate collapse during that one period in Yar'adua's time was 'overheating'!! *LMAOIP*......... I apologize to myself for actuali tinking we cud get a debate going here; d nx time wud surely nt be a debate..
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by taharqa: 1:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

OH! MY GOSH. OH! GOSH...didnt know i was trying to talk to a COMPLETE FOOOL... 1st off funkk PDP a billion times..but i was just wondering hw u know from yr base in d UK or whereva is it dat u are, dat the substations and transmissn/distributn lines i saw in my region is not real? How did u know from where u that these transmission and distribution that most of us hv watchd bn commissiond on TV is 'a film trick' Or as was reportd in d newspapers? Oh, wait! The newspapers are all ownd by d PDP!!! That's right: Dailytrust is PDP, Guardian is PDP, Vanguard is PDP. That also includes Nation (the official mouthpiece of yr political party- who also 'unfortunately' reportd same reports as these 3). PDP also controls Punch, Leadership, Sun, in fact all of them (except SR of course). No Transmission and Distribution lines and substation was built; it cudn't hv happend cos 'GEJ is clueless' ,and any person or institutn who says underwise MUST hv bn bought by d Govt Or wud 'OBVIOUSLY' be telling LIES- dis is hw u chose to respond to dat comment and dismiss d points, abi? Thats all u gat? How much farther wud HATRED for a person and BLIND PARTISAN lead an individual? Oh sorry, i almost 4get u at least made one point: that cause of the immediate collapse during that one period in Yar'adua's time was 'overheating'!! *LMAOIP*......... I apologize to myself for actuali tinking we cud get a debate going here; d nx time wud surely nt be a debate..

3 Likes

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by OmoTier1(m): 1:42am On Dec 29, 2012
taharqa: OH! MY GOSH. OH! GOSH...didnt know i was trying to talk to a COMPLETE FOOOL... 1st off funkk PDP a billion times..but i was just wondering hw u know from yr base in d UK or whereva is it dat u are, dat the substations and transmissn/distributn lines i saw in my region is not real? How did u know from where u that these transmission and distribution that most of us hv watchd bn commissiond on TV is 'a film trick' Or as was reportd in d newspapers? Oh, wait! The newspapers are all ownd by d PDP!!! That's right: Dailytrust is PDP, Guardian is PDP, Vanguard is PDP. That also includes Nation (the official mouthpiece of yr political party- who also 'unfortunately' reportd same reports as these 3). PDP also controls Punch, Leadership, Sun, in fact all of them (except SR of course). No Transmission and Distribution lines and substation was built; it cudn't hv happend cos 'GEJ is clueless' ,and any person or institutn who says underwise MUST hv bn bought by d Govt Or wud 'OBVIOUSLY' be telling LIES- dis is hw u chose to respond to dat comment and dismiss d points, abi? Thats all u gat? How much farther wud HATRED for a person and BLIND PARTISAN lead an individual? Oh sorry, i almost 4get u at least made one point: that cause of the immediate collapse during that one period in Yar'adua's time was 'overheating'!! *LMAOIP*......... I apologize to myself for actuali tinking we cud get a debate going here; d nx time wud surely nt be a debate..
Thank God people like me were given brains and used it for the betterment of humanity. Flying is not a rocket science even though your GEJ has made you to believe in Nigeria presently. To show how dull you come across, the article you posted reference injection sub stations that feed national grid and not distribution sub stations that feed local feeds! Dude wake up its almost 2013.

Next time learn to type and not the trash you put up here. I have tried to engage your falsehood with factual information and even the one you posted didn't add up to your stories. Dude... get real and be honest for once!
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by awodman: 2:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Thank God people like me were given brains and used it for the betterment of humanity. Flying is not a rocket science even though your GEJ has made you to believe in Nigeria presently. To show how dull you come across, the article you posted reference injection sub stations that feed national grid and not distribution sub stations that feed local feeds! Dude wake up its almost 2013.

Next time learn to type and not the trash you put up here. I have tried to engage your falsehood with factual information and even the one you posted didn't add up to your stories. Dude... get real and be honest for once!
Guy stop d ranting..did U̶̲̥̅̊ even bother reading the links he provided..wanted τ̅☺ engage with you but saw U̶̲̥̅̊ claim τ̅☺ be based I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ Britain(Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ means no need 4 Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ )

1 Like

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by OmoTier1(m): 2:52am On Dec 29, 2012
awodman:
Guy stop d ranting..did U̶̲̥̅̊ even bother reading the links he provided..wanted τ̅☺ engage with you but saw U̶̲̥̅̊ claim τ̅☺ be based I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ Britain(Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ means no need 4 Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ )
I do not CLAIM. I live in the UK and I transverse several countries every year including Nigeria! I am not a stranger to Nigeria and I was there during the general elections to vote and I was there in 2011 and of recent.

I know you are struggling to accept the truth that those of us that are graced by God to see what He God has made beauty of humans (without corruption and attitudinal incompetence) can make of the earth.

Folks like you have been deceived for over 30years and are still being deceived by mediocre of a FG. Go back and read that article and tell me where it mentions feeder sub stations!

Get your facts right and be honest with yourself. That it your brother that is the president does not mean we should accept non-performance and feel at home.

A Pastor friend of mine just came back last week from visiting Lagos, Ibadan, Calabar and Jos. He took His UK born children for Holiday and He ran back after one week! His children could not understand why power would always go off and they could not comprehend the reason they had to have the sound of a generation buzzing every day in the house.

I think the problem with most of you is you have not had the opportunity to live in a sane society in your life so you do not understand what it means when we say FG's efforts are nothing but a mere show on paper.

For a government that has been working on power since 2009, by now, 2012, the masses ought to be the ones canvassing the improvement witness by the alleged revamping of the power sector. I have a blood line that lives in Delta, Spoke with the person tonight and they were on generator! Christmas day they were on generator, same when I spoke with my mum in a different state in the South South and you expect me to believe the lies you people spew on here?

As I type this to you, 01:51AM, UK time, I can take a walk to the city centre, go to the shops, even go jogging with street lights every where and I would not be thinking of hold candle and matches or touch in my pocket!
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by thelastPope(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2012
mascot87: In my area,we bought transformer for ourself and since then (8 months now) we are yet to be connected by the PHCN. We have even given them all they requested for but yet they have refused to connect us and they are using police to arrest protesting youths. It seems we have no hope here,we were asked to contribute some money for the connection which we did but still nothing has been done. They treaten to arrest anyone that connect the light. We have transformer and everything is connected but the PHCN has refused to energize us. We are fed up and we dont know what to do. We are treated as if we dont exist. what is our crime? I was thinking we should take them to court. Please anyone with useful information on what we can do should please help!!!!! please what can we do to solve this problem,for now we dont know what to do.

Simple solution:
Raise around 10 to 20k, go to the nearest TV station to you and hire a TV crew.
Write a detailed petition and submit a copy to the TV house. Also submit a copy to the state commisioner of polive and house of assembly.
Gather about 50 youths or as many as you can and do placards. Go to the PHCN office with the TV crew and block the gate if you can. Don't fight anyone. Just sit on the floor. The TV crew is your security.
Demand immediate response. You will see magic happen.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by confy35(f): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2012
cryAbeg, 4 ma area @ portharcourt. No light, I dnt kw wat is wrong wt porttharcourt and light. I'm so pissed. When I went to Enugu, see constant light, no blinks @ all.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by Nonybb: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Very true!!

In my area we have 30hrs of uninterrupted power supply daily.

I've sold off ny generator set....

I also heard that 3 generator sellers committed sucide because of very poor sales....

Congrats to GEJ..

Up PDP!!!!

Fresh air y'all....

Happy new year in advance........ grin grin
excuse me, how can u have 30hrs of electricity daily? Do u seriously knw how many hours that makes up a day?
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by thelastPope(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
I do not CLAIM. I live in the UK and I transverse several countries every year including Nigeria! I am not a stranger to Nigeria and I was there during the general elections to vote and I was there in 2011 and of recent.

I know you are struggling to accept the truth that those of us that are graced by God to see what He God has made beauty of humans (without corruption and attitudinal incompetence) can make of the earth.

Folks like you have been deceived for over 30years and are still being deceived by mediocre of a FG. Go back and read that article and tell me where it mentions feeder sub stations!

Get your facts right and be honest with yourself. That it your brother that is the president does not mean we should accept non-performance and feel at home.

A Pastor friend of mine just came back last week from visiting Lagos, Ibadan, Calabar and Jos. He took His UK born children for Holiday and He ran back after one week! His children could not understand why power would always go off and they could not comprehend the reason they had to have the sound of a generation buzzing every day in the house.

I think the problem with most of you is you have not had the opportunity to live in a sane society in your life so you do not understand what it means when we say FG's efforts are nothing but a mere show on paper.

For a government that has been working on power since 2009, by now, 2012, the masses ought to be the ones canvassing the improvement witness by the alleged revamping of the power sector. I have a blood line that lives in Delta, Spoke with the person tonight and they were on generator! Christmas day they were on generator, same when I spoke with my mum in a different state in the South South and you expect me to believe the lies you people spew on here?

As I type this to you, 01:51AM, UK time, I can take a walk to the city centre, go to the shops, even go jogging with street lights every where and I would not be thinking of hold candle and matches or touch in my pocket!

The problem with people like you is that you do not know how to put issues in proper perspective. The country has been destroyed by leadership after leadership for over 50 years. You cannot expect a president who took over in 2010 to overturn all those decades of rot in 2 years and make it like the UK. That is a foolish position. Don't compare apples with oranges. UK was not built in 2 years. Successive governments after governments kept adding their 2 cents till it became what it is today.
What Nigerians are celebrating on these threads is not just good power supply but hope. Previous governments didn't only destroy the country, they destroyed the people's hope. This is what Adams Oshiomole stressed in the last subsidy debate. So don't come here with your negativity and try to make everyone sad. It won't work. No one has said the light is perfect or that the FG has arrived. You can even see many people saying that they hope it is sustained. Others have said "they don't like GEJ" but can attest to the fact light has improved in their area. As I type this, I have no power. But I know my area is very bad because we have no transmission station and have to be allocated power from another transmission station making power supply terrible. But I also know that other areas around mine are enjoying good power supply. That is the storu of the present power situation in Nigeria.
A lot still has to be done in terms of infrastruture but power generatiomn and transmission has really improved. My last trip was an enjoyable one because places like Warri, Benin, Owerri are enjoying good power supply. But Lagos is still way short because the infrastructure in many parts of Lagos is dilapidated. But the discos have been privatised and the take over process is on so there is hope and that is what is most important.
The thread is as simple as it gets. People are posting from all parts of Nigeria to tell you their experience. Most on here have acknowledged that there has been improvement in their area and you cannot take that away neither can you dampen the hope that that brings to them after many years of torrid power. It is not yet Uhuru but we can only only encourage the government to make it permanent.

And just to add that from your base in the UK, you are not qualified to join in on the debate. You should take a seat with the audience and observe instead of mis-yarning!

8 Likes

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by Antell95(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2012
24/7 unterupted power here in Ikot Abasi l.g.a of Akwa Ibom.. IBOM POWER PLANT ON POINT
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by Antell95(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2012
Even d presidential vila doesn't have d kind of power supply dat i av in ma place.. Not even a Blink..am surprice...
UP GEJ
UP PDP
UP UNITED
UP IPC
UP AKWA IBOM STATE.... Up naija...#happy..
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by ocelot2006(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2012
thelastPope:

The problem with people like you is that you do not know how to put issues in proper perspective. The country has been destroyed by leadership after leadership for over 50 years. You cannot expect a president who took over in 2010 to overturn all those decades of rot in 2 years and make it like the UK. That is a foolish position. Don't compare apples with oranges. UK was not built in 2 years. Successive governments after governments kept adding their 2 cents till it became what it is today.
What Nigerians are celebrating on these threads is not just good power supply but hope. Previous governments didn't only destroy the country, they destroyed the people's hope. This is what Adams Oshiomole stressed in the last subsidy debate. So don't come here with your negativity and try to make everyone sad. It won't work. No one has said the light is perfect or that the FG has arrived. You can even see many people saying that they hope it is sustained. Others have said "they don't like GEJ" but can attest to the fact light has improved in their area. As I type this, I have no power. But I know my area is very bad because we have no transmission station and have to be allocated power from another transmission station making power supply terrible. But I also know that other areas around mine are enjoying good power supply. That is the storu of the present power situation in Nigeria.
A lot still has to be done in terms of infrastruture but power generatiomn and transmission has really improved. My last trip was an enjoyable one because places like Warri, Benin, Owerri are enjoying good power supply. But Lagos is still way short because the infrastructure in many parts of Lagos is dilapidated. But the discos have been privatised and the take over process is on so there is hope and that is what is most important.
The thread is as simple as it gets. People are posting from all parts of Nigeria to tell you their experience. Most on here have acknowledged that there has been improvement in their area and you cannot take that away neither can you dampen the hope that that brings to them after many years of torrid power. It is not yet Uhuru but we can only only encourage the government to make it permanent.

And just to add that from your base in the UK, you are not qualified to join in on the debate. You should take a seat with the audience and observe instead of mis-yarning!

Excellent post! Well put.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by ROCKJ1(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2012
When people travel during seasons the consumption is lower so there is more power to enjoy. Let us wait till the end of January to know the truth.light in my area is good.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by riah: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2012
improve? no way bro, power supply is epileptic in my area (shasha), infact, it is rashioned, one day on, one day off.even on the days we are on, you can only get electricity supply from 12midnight until 5am in the morning, nothing at all during the day, it is so frustrating, i cannot store anything at all in the freezer. i cant help but wonder on a daily basis, why corruption has eaten deeply into the hearts, souls and conscience of our leaders, they travel abroad all the time and see how much is achieved due to steady electricity supply, why then ca't they just incorporate this into our society, our country, our homes just to make it better!!! its so sad because no foreigner will do it for us.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by awodman: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Like I said earlier no need engaging with you..ya U̶̲̥̅̊ might live I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ d moon whr tins work with the magic wand..bt wot we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ trying τ̅☺ tell U̶̲̥̅̊ is Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ we appreciate d effort been made I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ our power sector..no matter how little..keep ranting from a jaundiced point of view
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by jmaine: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2012
thelastPope:

[size=14pt]This is it . . . .Make i pour small libation give wise man joor . . . . . .[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by topmostg: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2012
In shawt, 30hrs a day and still counting. unblinkable power supply in ma area, my transformer even get u.p.s grin grin
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by thelastPope(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2012
ROCK-J:
When people travel during seasons the consumption is lower so there is more power to enjoy. Let us wait till the end of January to know the truth.light in my area is good.

Please don't say things on a public forum that exposes your intellectual inadequacies. In the rainy season, you said it was rain, in the dry season, you say it is travelling. Haba! Listen to your self. Did rain just start to fall in Nigeria or people just started travelling? The power generation is at an all time peak of over 4500MW. Don't talk like an ignoramus.
As the power continues to improve, what logic will yo cook up again? There is a time to throw in the towel and admit you are wrong! When you cross that line, you become a potato head!

2 Likes

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by anonimi: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Does it not bother you that you still do not know the dividing line between whats the core responsibility of the Executive and that of the legislators? How many issues of national importance have they raised that the executive didn't even blink at? This is a paddy paddy government and it is only pressure from the masses that will cause them to do the right thing!

Did you say you live in the UK?
Why are you talking as if to Area Boys and touts that form the bedrock of ACN's electoral support to govern only for the elites after winning
Is the ACN not controlling some 20% of NASS representaTHIEVES and SINators including the wife of the National Leader of the Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN), Mrs. Remi Tinubu?
How many bills have they raised on these issues in the NASS?

1 Like

Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by SpicyMimi(f): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ehnhenn! So some peaople are actually enjoying electricity? In my area there is nothing like 18hrs ooo....5hrs is d highest! We are all relying on Gen...even as i am typing now, we ve not had light since yday's night! Am so fedup...dis country stinks!!!
Hahha...as i was abt posting this..they brought d light, bt stil dosent changes d fact that its not as constant as its meant to be.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yes,yes yes. Light is constant in Enugu metropolis. When i say constant, i mean it. U can decide to iron, cook, set ur hair anytime u want.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by skyreach(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
[/img][color=#006600][/color]...wel 1 can say tere is little improvement in power supply.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by skyreach(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by ocelot2006(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
ROCK-J:

Aaaand there it is. The 3rd excuse.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by Abrantie: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
ocelot2006:
Well well well.....look at what the cat dragged in.I assume you still refer to the West African Gas line project. Same project Nigeria loaned Ghana billions of dollars just to enable the later fulfil their own end of the project.

From where? Prove it. Show us some reference documents or news articles.
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by karlmax2: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
ocelot2006:

Aaaand there it is. The 3rd excuse.
my brother am waiting for their 4th excuse for increase in power! Maybe by 2015! He would publish a book with a title 3million excuses why nigeria has constant Electricity. To discredit. GEJ

Meanwhile I dey enjoy nepa light for my area for ajah lagos
Re: Public Power Supply Continues To Improve by YoshiMaster: 1:57am On Dec 30, 2012
The real evidence of success on GEJs part is in the size of my wallet. It is now chubby as diesel money has remained in the secret compartment, go GEJ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Hospital, Kuje Designated As Ebola Centre - Minister / 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech / UK House Of Commons Debate On Chibok Girls, Vows To Keep Up The Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.