Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren (27568 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by ifeegee(f): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
grin
Venus2.0:

Park well young lassie. Else I'll send my security after you angry
In your dreams!
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Lilprocess(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hmm Igbo man and power,I dont know why igbo's abuse power
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Venus20: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
ifee-gee:
;DIn your dreams!

To dream no be bad thing oh tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
who cares if you are a senator or not, this is not abuja where you carry ghana must go with siren anyhow, if you come to imo state respect the law.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by vanstanzy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mrs. Anywanwu described the Governor’s action as “a misplaced show of power. The power of the state is so enormous and you don’t need to intimidate, harass or kill your people to assert your powers as a governor.

“I am tired of all these abuses and harassment in this state. It is not only in Imo State that they have female legislators. If they could do this to me, what will happen to the ordinary people, this has to stop”.

Now she speaks as though she's speaking for humanity. Hypocrits.

The governor’s spokesman insisted that Senator Anyanwu breached security, adding that her outburst of anger could have resulted in a heavy casualty if not for the discipline of the governor’s security men who displayed a high sense of decency, professionalism and maturity.

“Surprisingly, Senator Anyanwu, who no doubt knew the convoy was that of the governor of Imo State, alighted from her car and ordered her Naval security personnel to open fire. The Senator slapped both the governor’s Aide Camp and Chief Detail. She also rained abuses on the governor,” Uzoukwa said.

Why am i not surprised at this? I very well know what a woman in power can do. They can be so damn rude. JEEZ!!!
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by vanstanzy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lilprocess: Hmm Igbo man and power,I dont know why igbo's abuse power

Shut ur HELL-HOLE of a mouth, BUSH PIG!
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by gratiaeo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
This story is boring.... Thank God they have started fighting them self, one of Gods promises to his people "kingdom ll rise against kingdom"
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by 5much(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
from repors, Senator Anyanwu is interested in being d next governor of Imo, hence d fighting.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by pato405(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

This has got to be my favorite line of the day...

[b]So she doesnt consider herself ordinary ...

And she thinks that security beating up her driver is the worst thing that can happen to her?!

She should go on youtube and watch what Naval men did to that woman in Lagos.. [/b]

NO NO No NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

She is super-woman, extra-ordinary, aristocratic, overweening & supercilious lout ! one of thoe who extol themselves as being in high places while looking down on others. apparently, they are not there to serve you. they are there for you to worship them. hope you get that right now?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by gbanikiti(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
See as pesin mumu reach dey quote the whole topic.smh
Venus2.0:

Rochy baby 4 2015..

ermm..b4 I forget...
fourth cool
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Troll: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=13pt] See As The Woman Package The Story. Women! Quick To Play The Gender Card Whenever They Feel Insulted. I Dey Laff But E No Reach My Mind grin grin grin

[/size]

...#NowPlaying PSY - Gangnam Style tongue

1 Like

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by vanstanzy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
omonnakoda: These Okoro savages again

Why does it PAIN most Yorubas each time they here or see a news from the east. Is it because "THE THREE WISE MEN WERE FROM THE EAST" or cos "THE SUN RISES IN THE EAST"? Don't hate bro, all this is a natural law. I mean whats ur bitterness, anyway? No, seriously what is it?

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by dabrake(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Blame GEJ

1 Like

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by kagel: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
pro01: I'm not ready to believe an Mbaise woman's deathbed revelations, let alone her account of a contentious incident in which she/her interest was involved, sorry. Dem get as them be, I sabi them plenty.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS YOUR POST? FOR THE FACT THAT SHE IS FROM MBAISE MUST IT BE THE REASON WHY YOU ARE GENERIZING IT, SABOTUA. MBAISE WOMEN ARE NOT BAD OK COMMPER TO THOSE SENTS THAT KILLS THEIR HUSBANDS BECAUSE OF PROPERTY shocked

1 Like

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by vanstanzy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Troll: [size=13pt] See As The Woman Package The Story. Women! Quick To Play The Gender Card Whenever They Feel Insulted. I Dey Laff But E No Reach My Mind grin grin grin

[/size]

...#NowPlaying PSY - Gangnam Style tongue

Lets get one thing straight ladies, if u want to be believed, don't play the GENDER CARD, its an old& stale trick.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by petsam11(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Don't really know which part 2 folo...In as much as Imolites n outsiders like Rochas n his gud work in Imo State. But Plssssssssss Sir,... don't even try 2 give dat woman wahala...Abeg!!! Nor even try am!!! Anyway, apologies 2 an able Senator!!!
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by samsy5460(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by aijazNija: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
jas_o: Why is it so difficult for people to simply comply with a common law in the land? Okorocha is genuinely concern about bringing govt. close to those who made them yet some idiots busy with their dirty mouths criticizing the able Governor. Stupid!

U're such a distinguished fool, I wonder what Rochas used on you guys! A governor that bought private jet in less 2years in office, scholarship scam and what have you.
No doubt, he has tried in some areas! THATS WHAT IMO PEOPLE EXPECT AND NOT THESE OHAKIM LIKE ATITUDES.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by informatix: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
engr. ezebuiro:
ents

Senator Chris Anyanwu yesterday accused Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha of ordering his security detail to attack her convoy and beat up her security men.

Wednesday’s convoy clash was the height of the personality clash between the two public officials both of whom were elected on the platform of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).

But Okorocha’s spokesman Ebere Uzoukwa denied the claims by the senator.

He said the senator breached protocol by using a siren, which has been banned in the state.

“The senator’s vehicle suddenly rammed into the governor’s convoy close to the staff car, cutting off the lead security vehicle after overtaking dangerously and in a very suspicious manner,” Uzoukwa said.
But, Senator Anyanwu recounts the incident in Owerri, the Imo State capital. She described the governor’s security men’s action as “frightening” and “brutish”, adding that she had been threatened in the past at several occasions in the state.

Giving a graphic detail of the clash between her convoy and the governor’s security men, Senator Anyanwu said: “My day started around 9.30am when I visited the governor at the Government House on Tuesday to exchange pleasantries and he asked if I had adequate security and I said “yes” after which I left for my home town, Mbaise.”

“When we got to Azara Egbelu, we heard siren coming behind us and when it grew louder, we parked (our vehicles) to allow the convoy way to pass. But, surprisingly, the approaching convoy which comprised of truck loads of armed and stern looking men double crossed us and pulled out two of my drivers dragging them into the bush where they were mercilessly beaten and left with broken skull and bruises.

“When I could not bear it any more, I rushed out of my car barefooted and started shouting: “I am Senator Chris Anynawu please don’t kill my driver, but one of the armed men charged at me and threatened to shoot me for running into the governor’s convoy. All these while, the Governor was seated in his car with the glass wound down and I heard him shout at his security men to disarm my orderlies”.

Mrs. Anywanwu described the Governor’s action as “a misplaced show of power. The power of the state is so enormous and you don’t need to intimidate, harass or kill your people to assert your powers as a governor.

“I am tired of all these abuses and harassment in this state. It is not only in Imo State that they have female legislators. If they could do this to me, what will happen to the ordinary people, this has to stop”.

The governor’s spokesman insisted that Senator Anyanwu breached security, adding that her outburst of anger could have resulted in a heavy casualty if not for the discipline of the governor’s security men who displayed a high sense of decency, professionalism and maturity.

“Surprisingly, Senator Anyanwu, who no doubt knew the convoy was that of the governor of Imo State, alighted from her car and ordered her Naval security personnel to open fire. The Senator slapped both the governor’s Aide Camp and Chief Detail. She also rained abuses on the governor,” Uzoukwa said.

Sources in the state said there had been no love lost between the governor and the senator because of the perceived interest of the senator in contesting for governor.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/okorocha-ordered-attack-on-my-convoy-says-senator/
Imo is a useless state like Adamawa how can you Allow woman to be come senator i dont blame her.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Bright90s(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Edit the Caption. It shuld be "Anyanwu disobeyed the law and security agents dealt with her convoy"
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Both sides are liars, I do not believe any. Its their peoblem, they should fix it.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by iykak47: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
pro01: I'm not ready to believe an Mbaise woman's deathbed revelations, let alone her account of a contentious incident in which she/her interest was involved, sorry. Dem get as them be, I sabi them plenty.
If I say make thunder scatter that you smelling mouth, na bad thing be that? Ezi.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Kabikala(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
informatix: Imo is a useless state like Adamawa how can you Allow woman to be come senator i dont blame her.

Are you human?
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
The whole story flows in so many directions I don't know which to follow.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by moneyhungry(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Symphony007: why should a senator move in a motorcade? And why should a governour even need a motorcade. In my view only the top four need motorcades. The president, vice president, senate president and speaker of the house.
u didn't have to quote all dat just to write this s#it. u i'diot.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Nightshift(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Has Rochas ever lived in Italy ? He often strikes me like he learned his trade from the bosses in Palemo. He's got pure Italian mafia tactics!!
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by GeneralJ(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
informatix: Imo is a useless state like Adamawa how can you Allow woman to be come senator i dont blame her.
where da Bleep are u from
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by geeez: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thugs in government
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by misterh(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
This story get as im be sef. U dey go jejely, u hear siren & u parked; only for the people in the siren-blazing vehicles to come to harrass you? It just doesn't make sense to me! Oh! she was using a siren herself & which has been banned in the state! If dz is correct, then she's wrong in that area. Moreova, two wrongs cannot make a right. Why will d gov order his security details to manhandle her if that was her offence? We are also told that she ordered her security detail to fire @ the gov wooooo ayam confused joor!
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by danikik7: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hide your head in SHAME!!!
Law maker that have no regard for the law .This is a gross official misconduct and senator should be thought a bitter lesson ,we always learn the hard way ,isn't it ?
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by doctokwus: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
prisingly, Senator Anyanwu, who no doubt knew the convoy was that of the governor of Imo State, alighted from her car and ordered her Naval security personnel to open fire. The Senator slapped both the governor’s Aide Camp and Chief Detail. She also rained abuses on the governor,” Uzoukwa said.

Why am i not surprised at this? I very well know what a woman in power can do. They can be so damn rude. JEEZ!!![/quote]
And u bliv dat senator Anyanwu wud order her military guards to start shooting @a convoy,a gov's for dat matter,and dey wud obey?D way some of u reason @times is baffling to say d least.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
omonnakoda: These Okoro savages again
omonnakoda: This is the manner of animals when you give them their own states.

^^^This ones bigotry and hatred looks like it's gotten the better of him; he makes the first bigoted post, and a few minutes later -still full of rage and bile- he returns and makes another one; both posts not directed at the Governor or Senator, but rather at Ndigbo in general! shocked

Omo you get issues no be small......abi you dey see Ndigbo for ya sleep? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors Can’t Pay Salaries Because Of Corruption – Saraki / Zaki Ahmed Is Rivers State New Commissioner Of Police (Photos) / Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.