Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren (27570 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by chacha3(f): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
*speechless* just strolling
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by gbadexy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
I believe the senator.
These governor's aide once had confrontation
with peter obi's aides.
His aides also once beat one of his security
details to unconsciousness for delaying in
opening gate and his media aide also denied it.
Now his overzealous aides has been accused of
harassing a senator's aide again while the
governor watches on, so I am inclined to
believe her.
I think this is the man's only weakness, he
indulges his overzealous aides and easily get
power drunk.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okeycima: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
DANILSA: THE STORY DON'T LOOK STRAIGHT, SOME LIES FROM ANYANWU SIDE AND SOME FROM OKOROCHA'S SIDE. WELL FROM THE THRASH ABOVE THEY ARE BOTH WRONG.
1. WHY SHOULD THE WOMAN GO AGAINST THE LAW
2. WHY SHOULD OKOROCHA TAKE LAWS INTO HIS HANDS
3. WHY SHOULD SHE ORDER HER GUARDS TO OPEN FIRE
4. SHE KNEW THE RATE OF KIDNAPPING WAS HIGH, WHY TEMPT THE GOVERNOR
5. EVEN IF SHE WAS WRONG WAS WOULD ROCHAS GIVE SUCH ORDERS
MY QUESTION HENCE, IS THE GOVERNOR'S ADC WITHOUT CONTROL FOR HIM TO BEAT ONE PERSON EVERY-WEEK OR IS ROCHAS ALWAY FRAMED UP BY HIS OPPONENTS?
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by emmaebi: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wat an adulterated story. Too much pepper and maggi 4rm both parties naration. Wen naval officer start 2 dey guide senator. And who gav d senator right 2 slap governor's ADC in d presence of d governor(lol. Him 4 direct d slap go meet rochas) and he no collect reply(slap or bullet). In summary fabricated story. Normal talk 4rm d politicians
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okeycima: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
DANILSA: THE STORY DON'T LOOK STRAIGHT, SOME LIES FROM ANYANWU SIDE AND SOME FROM OKOROCHA'S SIDE. WELL FROM THE THRASH ABOVE THEY ARE BOTH WRONG.
1. WHY SHOULD THE WOMAN GO AGAINST THE LAW
2. WHY SHOULD OKOROCHA TAKE LAWS INTO HIS HANDS
3. WHY SHOULD SHE ORDER HER GUARDS TO OPEN FIRE
4. SHE KNEW THE RATE OF KIDNAPPING WAS HIGH, WHY TEMPT THE GOVERNOR
5. EVEN IF SHE WAS WRONG WAS WOULD ROCHAS GIVE SUCH ORDERS
MY QUESTION HENCE, IS THE GOVERNOR'S ADC WITHOUT CONTROL FOR HIM TO BEAT ONE PERSON EVERY-WEEK OR IS ROCHAS ALWAY FRAMED UP BY HIS OPPONENTS?
guy relax u want tell me say if na senator ifeanyi araume or hope uzodimma rochas go fit do d wetin em do.or dis people not using siren with d former a former serving senator in d state and d leta a serving senator now and both using siren,na becos em b woman and em no b PDP member.many of d members of PDP in d state use siren
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
emmaebi: Wat an adulterated story. Too much pepper and maggi 4rm both parties naration. Wen naval officer start 2 dey guide senator. And who gav d senator right 2 slap governor's ADC in d presence of d governor(lol. Him 4 direct d slap go meet rochas) and he no collect reply(slap or bullet). In summary fabricated story. Normal talk 4rm d politicians

What planet do you live on?! Come to port-harcourt and See wetin we use Naval, Army and Mopol dey do.. Wetin remain na to see where Naval officer dey sweep Oga palour and room for morning..
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okeycima: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
guy relax u want tell me say if na senator ifeanyi araume or hope uzodimma rochas go fit do d wetin em do.or dis people not using siren with d former a former serving senator in d state and d leta a serving senator now and both using siren,na becos em b woman and em no b PDP member.many of d members of PDP in d state use siren ]
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
jammyng: I don't know whom to believe.

The Governor may have exhibited some sort of executive recklessness but I DONT BELIEVE THE WOMAN'S STORY AT ALL.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by omonnakoda: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Na dis tout Okoro people wan to become Commander in Chief of the Armed forces of Nigeria. I laff in MonkeyBiafran
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okeycima: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
O.T.I.S:
who cares if you are a senator or not, this is not abuja where you carry ghana must go with siren anyhow, if you come to imo state respect the law.
guy my question to u is y em no fit do d same to araume or hope uzodimma.or ohakim wey d move with siren anyhow in d state or those people in their own abuja in imo state or r d excluded
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by merengue: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
This story smells so fishy that its beginning to make dead fish smell like roses in April. Is it not the same Chris Anyanwu, publisher of the defunct T.S.M who went to prison under Abacha, was released and became one of the leading praise singers of OBJ? Yeye dey smell from very high places and it has the stench of 2015 preparations written all over it.

#ConspiracyTheoryModeActivated#
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okeycima: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
vanstanzy: Mrs. Anywanwu described the Governor’s action as “a misplaced show of power. The power of the state is so enormous and you don’t need to intimidate, harass or kill your people to assert your powers as a governor.

“I am tired of all these abuses and harassment in this state. It is not only in Imo State that they have female legislators. If they could do this to me, what will happen to the ordinary people, this has to stop”.

Now she speaks as though she's speaking for humanity. Hypocrits.

The governor’s spokesman insisted that Senator Anyanwu breached security, adding that her outburst of anger could have resulted in a heavy casualty if not for the discipline of the governor’s security men who displayed a high sense of decency, professionalism and maturity.

“Surprisingly, Senator Anyanwu, who no doubt knew the convoy was that of the governor of Imo State, alighted from her car and ordered her Naval security personnel to open fire. The Senator slapped both the governor’s Aide Camp and Chief Detail. She also rained abuses on the governor,” Uzoukwa said.

Why am i not surprised at this? I very well know what a woman in power can do. They can be so damn rude. JEEZ!!!
guy do u belive dat she can do dat?,even to an extent of telling her naval officer to shoot on sight?.and u r telling me nonsense.GUY IF U RESIDE IN IMO U GO UNdERSTAND WETIN D HAPPEN.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okeycima: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
informatix: Imo is a useless state like Adamawa how can you Allow woman to be come senator i dont blame her.
guy u b fool with capital letter so jux becos she is a woman she no fit b a senator?
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by omonnakoda: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=4pt]Why did Ojukwu commit suicide Why did Ojukwu commit suicide Why did Ojukwu commit suicide Why did Ojukwu commit suicide[/size]
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by kutchs: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
The two of them are faqing stupid Okorocha and Anyanwu. The disturbance they cause the peace of the town with the loud sirens is unbearable. No minute passes without the blaring of siren from one bumkum or the other and with reckless abandon.
One idiot with siren nearly pushed me into the bush 2day at Achingali all bc he wanted the rd all to himself.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by metti(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wetin concern me? Dog eat Dog!
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okeycima: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

I on the other hand have never met either of them, but will agree with your assessment.. Rochas' reputation preceeds him..
Is dat. What u tink or what u know?
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okijajuju1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okeycima: Is dat. What u tink or what u know?

KNOW!!

I have been on Rochas since he first tried to run for presidency
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by obamaobama: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Kabikala: Rochas is a fake person and it is becoming more apparent by the day. Pretending to be a democrat, but behaving like an autocrat.

The other time it was his securitymen fighting Peter Obi over a chair. Rochas' version of this story is unbelievable. That Chris Anyanwu ordered her naval securitymen to open fire! Haba!! No normal person will drive in such a way as to overtake and cut off a governor's convoy, moreso someone like Rochas with securitymen whose overzealouness have been well-documented.

Pride, they say, always goes before a fall.
u ar a fool
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by userlist(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
According to the senator, she saw the convoy of the governor
and she asked her driver to pullover, then all of a sudden they
pounced on her security outfits. This story doesn't make sense.
My take is she was very rude to the governor's covoy.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by chocopearl(f): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dis is wat we get wen we ve bunch of liars as leaders, dey had a clash *dats if it ever happened* den dey went home to prepare a powerful lie for d public hmmm smh smtyms i wonder wat dese pple take nigerians for. U went to pay homage in d mornin and ur aides got beaten up leta in d day, den d latter opted to provide security personnels in d mornin and wz insulted later in d day mtschewww
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by lagcity(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
all of this na just sexau1 tension between okorocha and the woman. nothing to see here, ppl. it is just gubernatorial f0replay
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
userlist: According to the senator, she saw the convoy of the governor
and she asked her driver to pullover, then all of a sudden they
pounced on her security outfits. This story doesn't make sense.
My take is she was very rude to the governor's covoy.

It makes a shitload of sense...

She orders her drivers to pull over.. Rochas hearing her sirens orders his security detail to harass her convoy... Simple.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by k2039: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
dulphines:
Bros, i hail o. Is it that u didn't proofread? I may be right with what i'm thinking though!
[color=soyouquotedme]Your point? [/color]
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Chuksgeo: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
how true is this story, or am I smelling the enemy camp formenting all this stories.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Cypost: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
They beat ur men mercilessly yet we can see even a pix showing these merciless beating in this era of smart phone ah madam senator

U accuse Rochas of power show yet u carry retinue of aids and siren to harass pple of ur constituency while breaking d law on use of siren. U dey above d law abi! See kettle calling pot black.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Okijajuju1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Cypost: They beat ur men mercilessly yet we can see even a pix showing these merciless beating in this era of smart phone ah madam senator

U accuse Rochas of power show yet u carry retinue of aids and siren to harass pple of ur constituency while breaking d law on use of siren. U dey above d law abi! See kettle calling pot black.

Rochas should start by not using sirens...

He turns IMO State into a den of kidnappers and then tells others not to use sirens... Ehn fat wife left leg.. angry
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by emiye(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
That guy is so impulsive, even some of his policies are impulsive.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Cypost: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
omonnakoda: just like any okoro with money. Crude and bestial
U can only hate them and cause urself pain occasioned by your hate, u can't exterminate them and they will never stop progressing and enjoying themselves. So continue with ur song according to Lord of Ajasa

1 Like

Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
There are three sides to the story,BOTH sides and the TRUTH.
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by mbulela: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Imo State is cursed from one fraudster to a court jester.
God needs to deliver my neighbours from these sort of leaders
Re: Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
dont blow siren! but she still insisted on blowing siren, she is very lucky Governor Rochas did not resort to flogging her. o maybe she forgot that she was disturbing the peace in the state thinking everyone are deaf and dumb and they will feel cool about it. but seriously a woman in power can be likened to a woman with a sword which is a thing of fear . anyway na over-release over-secretion of hormones dey cause am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts / Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.