Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments (25009 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by emmalezy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
brixton: i thot Kalu Uche was in the provisionl list?? Somebodi correct me pls
His name is there jawie.. Maybe he sleep talk lol
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by sambos994(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
roymary: I'm with Osaze on this one. Not everybody is an ass-kisser and to think Keshi will take Super Eagles to the promise land shows how delusional NFA is. Togo sacked that dude if yall forgot that sshit.

The irony is, Keshi took Togo to the world cup in 2006. Your arguement is invalid.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Johnnoah1st: he is even a PHD holder, hahahahahahaha
dats not possible, and one olodo girl said dey gave him award in one of their section.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by PHIPEX(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Osaze is talented no doubt but he lacks the character necessary for a player of his status. He faught the Last four coaches meaning that it's either something is wrong with all the coaches or something is wrong with him and if you ask me I'll say that something is wrong with Osaze. He must have felt bad for being dropped but he messed up the public goodwill he would've recieved with his Tweeter blabbings. Remember that talent alone can take you to the top but only character can keep you up there.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by CLIQBOY(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Regiblinkz: *laughing on top of an electric ploe*
you are not even better
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
sambos994:

The irony is, Keshi took Togo to the world cup in 2006. Your arguement is invalid.

No sir, he didn't, he was sacked because he showed Adebayor who the boss was by benching him during nations cup.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Good one Yobo, good one, the crybaby should go and hug transformer.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abujafood: Yobo tolded Osaze Very well! He didn't understood maturity yet!
. What comical grammar is this? 'tolded'' Abeg write pigin make u no break person head.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by sambos994(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
honeric01:

No sir, he didn't, he was sacked because he showed Adebayor who the boss was by benching him during nations cup.

I know he was sacked....but that still doesn't erase the fact that Keshi has a good record of taking a team like Togo to the world cup against all odds. But then he was thrown away and Togo failed at the world cup. Anyway, @op Odemwingie needs to know when to speak and when to keep his mouth shut.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by honeric01(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
sambos994:

I know he was sacked....but that still doesn't erase the fact that Keshi has a good record of taking a team like Togo to the world cup against all odds. But then he was thrown away and Togo failed at the world cup. Anyway, @op Odemwingie needs to know when to speak and when to keep his mouth shut.

Correction:

He qualified Togo for the world cup.
He didn't take Togo to the world cup.

Same as Amodu Shuaibu.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by inice(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
I just cant stopped lafin.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by sambos994(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
honeric01:

Correction:

He qualified Togo for the world cup.
He didn't take Togo to the world cup.

Same as Amodu Shuaibu.

Ok sure whatever. The point is Odemwingie should keep his mouth shut once in a while.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Lucasinho(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
TO MUCH TALKING HERE, DATZ Y 9JA FOOTBALL Z NT GROWING...ITS TIME 2 FOCUS ON WINNING AFCON, DISTRACTIONS STARTED C0MING HERE N DIA
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by ortopazz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
blink182: Lol, Osaze is our Messi and Ronaldo. He plays for Nigeria like those boys that play in very small local teams, hoping they would get noticed by a scout. If only they could all play like that instead you see players playing to ensure they do not get injured in a national match.

God go touch u jare, 4 dat comment!
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ngwakwe: Siasia Dumped Enyeama and Nigeria dumped Siasia

Keshi Dumped Osaze, will Nigeria dump Keshi?

Online Betting Activated

Yes 1/1.2 odd (forecast)
No 1/8.8 odd (Guess...)

Happy Betting

My Friend i have an advice for you,...SA wink
Ngwakwe: Siasia Dumped Enyeama and Nigeria dumped Siasia

Keshi Dumped Osaze, will Nigeria dump Keshi?

Online Betting Activated

Yes 1/1.2 odd (forecast)
No 1/8.8 odd (Guess...)

Happy Betting

My Friend i have an advice for you,...STAY AWAY FROM BABA IJEBU,IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG..
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by mrperfect(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
What nigeria needs is wining the cup.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
roymary: I'm with Osaze on this one. Not everybody is an ass-kisser and to think Keshi will take Super Eagles to the promise land shows how delusional NFA is. Togo sacked that dude if yall forgot that sshit.

Enough of all these rantings about Osaze,not every player will be invited.
You were wrong about Osaze not being an a.rse -kisser...yes he is and always will be,he is only yelling cos he wasnt invited and things didnt go his way.Must he always expect the coaches to do as he wishes..

He made the infamous statement...oyibo na oyibo..when lagerbac was employed to succeed Amodu whom he had criticised.Couldnt he have done that in the dressing room in a proper manner or address and present his grievances maturely.

This is same skillful,wonderful and fantastic player who played at his motherlands russias lokomotiv moscow and his adoring fans had to say bye bye to him with a massive banner with picture of a huge banana.The bugger couldnt reply the racist who didnt know the difference between an osaze and an nsofor.When a German is about to replace a Nigerian,he,ll start talking like an slowpoke.To hell with him,let the eagles exit south africa in the first round,people like me will still be proud of them.

1 Like

Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by AK481(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
sexiestharam: Uncle Seun, why haven't you done something about this people who claim they are first, second, last to comment, etc. You banned a lot of us for using the G word. Is this their style not more idiotic
and stupid? Please
and please, stop them now or else, we the G family you killed will resurrect again. thank you!
Nonsense! Infact,how does this affect the price of .......em em em
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Humphreydis(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
....Bros ur own strong oo...
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by sundaybam(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Odemwingie always over rate himself.

1 Like

Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by ortopazz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
gbosaa:

Enough of all these rantings about Osaze,not every player will be invited.
You were wrong about Osaze not being an a.rse -kisser...yes he is and always will be,he is only yelling cos he wasnt invited and things didnt go his way.Must he always expect the coaches to do as he wishes..

He made the infamous statement...oyibo na oyibo..when lagerbac was employed to succeed Amodu whom he had criticised.Couldnt he have done that in the dressing room in a proper manner or address and present his grievances maturely.

This is same skillful,wonderful and fantastic player who played at his motherlands russias lokomotiv moscow and his adoring fans had to say bye bye to him with a massive banner with picture of a huge banana.The bugger couldnt reply the racist who didnt know the difference between an osaze and an nsofor.When a German is about to replace a Nigerian,he,ll start talking like an slowpoke.To hell with him,let the eagles exit south africa in the first round,people like me will still be proud of them.

my brother if u wil be proud of them, then am sorry u will be st.upid to be, it therefore shows that u are the hypocrite n a big one for that matter, believe me, u will curze Keshi 4 nt getting it right and might even call for his sack, how cn u be proud of such feat? Due to ur stance on Osazez position thats why ur blabbing, if we fall shrt in S.A u will scream for heads to roll so lets leave that proud ish. In the wastebin, imagine a whole decade nufin to show for being called Super Eagles and u dare say u wil be proud of a team that would have gotten itz act togetha b4 the tournament? Haba!, passing first round is a birth right, and if these fail that,then they are bums.
Infact an Eyah for u sef
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
where is my koboko

1 Like

Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Caseless: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
no wonder u ar a food in abuja.

Sms....
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Caseless: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
brixton: i thot Kalu Uche was in the provisionl list?? Somebodi correct me pls
i'm suprised too. I thot he participated in the qualifiers?

Sms...
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by ortopazz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
Aggrippa:
where is my koboko

I lefted it with keshi/osazi ! Lol
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by jude33084(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
Regiblinkz: *laughing on top of an electric ploe*

Bros you mean pole? grin
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by duni04(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
profola2be: Osazie is just too immature for my liking.
He need to grow up,honestly.
He's got the best advice from Yobo.
Must Osazie fight all the Nigeria Team coaches that coached him?
He fought Lass Lagerback of Lagerfront ni,he fought Amodu Shaibu,this same Osazie fought Samson Siasia,and now,Stephen Keshi!
This is a testimony that,for Osazie to have fought most of these coaches,definitely,it is he(Osazie) that has problem,a serious problem for that matter.
Na him be the first HALF CAST wey go play for Nigeria team wey him Wahala come too much like this?
An AVERAGE player,trying to make himself a KING!
Osaze is immature? He's probably the only super eagles player with a 'real age'. I'll support an educated and well brought up former medical student over those thieves and gluttons in our FA. We all come here and post comments like we don't know our FA is full of corrupt and thievinng scumbags.Osaze is lashing out @ d problems in our FA rather than the personallities.

1 Like

Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Johnnoah1st: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
FOLLOW DIS LINK TO KNW D REASON HE WAS AXED FROM D LIST: https://www.nairaland.com/1143460/why-osaze-excluded-super-eagles
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thanks Keshi for dropping osaze. He would have been your nemesis at AFCON. Osaze is a football politician rather than being a player on the field. He finds fault with every coach and always induce crisis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... / Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.