Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Romance Section 2013 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section 2013 (3372 Views)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section 2013 by EzePromoe: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
...igbo man...lmao
Igbo woman wink
Re: Romance Section 2013 by IZUKWU(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sexkills, why have i never been banned,i mean i have been here for four fucking years and you guys have never deemed it fit to ban me for even once. Why ? Why ? Why ? . It is not fair oh! . They keep saying ban ban ban. The never even warn me self, what am i not doing right?
Re: Romance Section 2013 by ATMC(f): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
^ are you high on weed izu? Btw, i think i kinda like d couple tin *wink*flirting tins lol
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
E-couple ke? I b e-ashawo na! My concubines go provoke mehn! Anywys.. Dis ur rule hen! Longggggg ting! tongue
Re: Romance Section 2013 by ijebabe: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hehehehe, derailers una know yaself grin

Lol @ 'perceived goats' hahahaha!

Killz and jaybee, you guys do a great job here, keep it up! This section has gotten better we can only hope they cooperate.
Badosky, Freecocoa, Mynd, na retirement be that o tongue
Re: Romance Section 2013 by boron10(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
I've read the rules twice and yet to stumble on the one that prohibits mentioning GARRI
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
bros, some of your rules don't apply eg the bypass of word censor
that's fücking bullshitt undecided
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
boron10: I've read the rules twice and yet to stumble on the one that prohibits mentioning GARRI

Thanks for mentioning. It should be added to the rules.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by IZUKWU(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2012
ATMC: ^ are you high on weed izu? Btw, i think i kinda like d couple tin *wink*flirting tins lol
high on weed, you say but am serious ,i need to be disvirgined.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by IZUKWU(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2012
boron10: I've read the rules twice and yet to stumble on the one that prohibits mentioning GARRI
you mean drinking garri can get one a ban .i saw in a thread say our mod sexkills ban one username like that till 2106, and i was like what the fvck!
Re: Romance Section 2013 by EzePromoe: 1:40am On Dec 29, 2012
^ That's one of the reason i've been avoiding his snare. I can't imagine been given a ban that will expire when my son will be old enough, were he will take over my moniker and see how his father use to e-flirt back in the days.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 29, 2012
Prohibit? Nah. . . No prohibition on the mentioning of Garri. Garrison is a food item, and if eaten in the right amounts all over the world, it can bring world peace. . .

But this is the romance section, and not the food section.

Mentioning "Garrison" in the food section is acceptable, and even encouraged.

Mentioning Garrium sulphate in the Romance Section, on a thread that is discussing romance is wholly unacceptable and is considered "off-topic". When you post off-topic, you will be what? You will be banned in the name of the Lord.

Posting off-topic is against the rules.

Posting Garri in this section is off-topic, off-topic is against the rules. . .

iWin.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 29, 2012
IZUKWU: you mean drinking garri can get one a ban .i saw in a thread say our mod sexkills ban one username like that till 2106, and i was like what the fvck!
Only alternate accounts that were created to repeat the very same offence that the main account committed are banned for that long.

That is in effect, rendering that account useless and leaving the owner frustrated totally. . .

I have done it before, and i will do it again in Jesus name. . . Amen.

Isn't it just better to stick to the rules?

"choice your choose". . .

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 by CrazyMan(m): 2:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Sexkillz...how about the romance debates?

You said they're supposed to be a monthly stuff, but somehow, they seem to have stopped...hope you have it in your 2013 budget.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by IZUKWU(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2012
Jaybéè , i see you . Happy xmass .what happen to your section poster of the year,i meant sexuality section.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by 190theclown: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Indeed people nid more Jobs undecided
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Raw2: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
Indeed people needs more Jobs undecided
Son, you need an English teacher.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2012
CrazyMan: Sexkillz...how about the romance debates?

You said they're supposed to be a monthly stuff, but somehow, they seem to have stopped...hope you have it in your 2013 budget.
They'll be back sir.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 by MariaGoretti: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2012
Eze Promoe: ^ That's one of the reason i've been avoiding his snare. I can't imagine been given a ban that will expire when my son will be old enough, were he will take over my moniker and see how his father use to e-flirt back in the days.
smh
Re: Romance Section 2013 by xynerise: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Raw.:
Son, you need an English teacher.
Seriously undecided

grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 by xynerise: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2012
sexkillz: Prohibit? Nah. . . No prohibition on the mentioning of Garri. Garrison is a food item, and if eaten in the right amounts all over the world, it can bring world peace. . .

But this is the romance section, and not the food section.

Mentioning "Garrison" in the food section is acceptable, and even encouraged.

Mentioning Garrium sulphate in the Romance Section, on a thread that is discussing romance is wholly unacceptable and is considered "off-topic". When you post off-topic, you will be what? You will be banned in the name of the Lord.

Posting off-topic is against the rules.

Posting Garri in this section is off-topic, off-topic is against the rules. . .

iWin.
What the hell is that? grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: Before any ban, there should be a legal committee that should look into the matter/offence.
Mods should always notify a user before giving him/her a ban.
When notified, the user should have the right to appeal the ban threat before being banned. This is my humble logamasy.

sorry i just had to laugh at the bolded bwahahahahahahaha.

I'm in support of a warning to the potential 'banee' before a ban is given, and not a warning that sound like you're threatening with a bazoka.

May 2013 be a better ban free year Amen.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
All the warning(s) you'll ever need are in the rules. . .

Bans will be issued outrightly!
Re: Romance Section 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
sexkillz: All the warning(s) you'll ever need are in the rules. . .

Bans will be issued outrightly!

smh. I wonder why you ask for suggestions if you still go ahead to do whatever you want. Things like derailing are inevitable, well atleast some people get involved unconsciously...don't see how giving a warning hurts. But then it's your turf do whatever you want.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Booty4meTM: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Loading 85%

cool
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
We are saying the same thing. The warnings against derailing are up. When some one has been banned let's say twice, for unconscious derailing, he/she would be more conscious next time. . .

Dont you think so?
Re: Romance Section 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lol u be case sha
Re: Romance Section 2013 by MariaGoretti: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
uj_sizzle: Lol u be case sha
you mah get strength
Re: Romance Section 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
you mah get strength
grin grin i give up
Re: Romance Section 2013 by MariaGoretti: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
uj_sizzle:
grin grin i give up
pls do cus when it comes to his ministry, you can't beat him.
Just do your thing your way..if it attracts ban, fine..its all for fun... This is Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Pierced Woman Find LOVE {PHOTO} / Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! / I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.