Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! (3381 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 15 Things Ambitious Girls Do A Little Bit Differently When They’re Dating / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by dotman19: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2014
Here are a few things many of us men do when we are sick. Ladies let me know if this sounds familiar….

1) We Become Whiney
Yes, yes when we don’t feel good and are sick we become attitudinal and whiney all at the same time. The baby in us comes all the way out and the overly masculine walls break down. We want nothing more than to be able to whine and lay our head on your lap or bosom.

2) We Become Needy
We need DayQuil, NyQuil, Tylenol, Tea, Heating Pads, a home cooked meal that we will probably pick over, and some soup because we are still hungry. We are stuck lying on the couch and we need you to please pass us the remote because it’s too far for us to get up and go get it. Our wives get tired of hearing us call out “baby can you…” from downstairs all the way upstairs. She gets a little frustrated, but she does it anyway.

3) We REFUSE to go to the doctor
We’ve heard you say 1000 times that we should set up an appointment at the doctor and we have yet to do so. We keep trying to “tough it out” and we keep looking up home remedies on the internet and thinking chicken noodle soup solves every problem. We keep refusing to go to that doctor until finally you just make the appointment and drop us off there because you’re tired of us whining.

4) We want to be affectionate
We know we are full of germs, snot and hacking, but suddenly we want to hug and cuddle. Our wives are looking at us like “where was all of this before you got sick!” HA. She just wants to spray Lysol all over you because she knows your nasty hands are contagious, but she doesn’t want to turn you away. Then we wonder why she is sick a few days later.

5) We are “out of commission”
When we are sick suddenly our hands don’t work, mouths don’t work, feet don’t work and brains don’t work. The only thing that works are our eyes as we watch sports center while curled up on the couch. You ask us to do something and the response it probably, “can’t you see that I’m sick!” Hey we only get to play the sick card a few times a year so let us live in the moment!

Source [url]http://.com/thread/1184/five-funny-things-men-do-when-they%E2%80%99re-sick.html[/url]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by phransix147(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2014
Not true!
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2014
Very true
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by 3coins(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2014
3 is true for me...then I hiss a lot too
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Justeenaleo(f): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2014
3coins:
3 is true for me...then I hiss a lot too
You hiss too??

Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Tallesty1(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2014
Wrong
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by 3coins(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2014
Justeenaleo:

You hiss too??

apparently smiley
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by jcflex(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2014
half truth
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2014
They call on their gf's to come and cook for them tongue
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Kovic08(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
When ever am sick like this, na to start to dey remember all my wrong doings..

2 Likes

Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Eggcelent(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
True with me.
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2014
When I'm ill (which rarely happens) I refuse to take medication preferring to allow my immune system slug it out naturally and thankfully, I've not had to take drugs since June, 2013, but that's a story for another day.
Another thing is we men, me for one, do not readily admit we are ill when we are thinking admitting it will make us seem weak.

When my beau comes around and she's like, " Kaycee, you are running a temperature!", I play it down by saying something like, " Yes, baby - you turn me on". Lol

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2014
True! True!! True!!! Not much difference between most men and babies when they are sick. Aww embarassed
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Rapsainot(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
OP, YOU'RE SICK undecided
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Blakyclyde(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Quite untrue.
When I'm sick, one of the women must stay at home. Either my mum or my sister. One of them must not go to work.

I usually sleep alot, but once there is a Champions' League match going on,
Forget it, I'll set an abstract alarm to wake me up at 8:45 pm.
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Rapsainot(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2014
you can't be so sure, you're not a man undecided
Ohwhy:
True! True!! True!!!
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
you can't be so sure, you're not a man undecided

Have dealt with sick men.. They try to make a brave face and all buh at the end of the day its "baby am hot, pls hold me". tongue
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Rapsainot(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2014
Ohwhy:

Have dealt with sick men.. They try to make a brave face and all buh at the end of the day its "baby am hot, pls hold me". tongue

seriously, you believed it? shocked
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2014
Rapsainot:

seriously, you believed it? shocked

Why won't I believe it? He had high temp. Though sometimes I wondered if it was from his sickness or from his hhorniness, especially when his hands starts roaming.

@Op, you forgot to add hhorniness to your list.
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Rapsainot(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2014
Ohwhy:

Why won't I believe it? He had high temp. Though sometimes I wondered if it was from his sickness or from his hhorniness, especially when his hands starts roaming.
@Op, you forgot to add hhorniness to your list.
please are you MizMyColi's sister? angry
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2014
so true! especially no 3. maybe na when the sickness kill them, na that time them go go hospital by force undecided
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Kunleskey(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Kovic08:
When ever am sick like this, na to start to dey remember all my wrong doings..
thank u jare bro..it is when am sick i do ask for forgiveness of sin...who knows when the man go say come home.
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Kunleskey(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Although that no3 is refering to me.....cause since i was born an now i am getting old i have never been admited to any hospital....thank u op.
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Fabdedon(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Those op post are true sha.. Another thing is that i prefare taking one pail of drugs than one syringe of injection no matter the taste of the drug..datsall
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
please are you MizMyColi's sister? angry

Who?
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ohwhy:
True! True!! True!!! Not much difference between most men and babies when they are sick. Aww embarassed
hmm
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by Rapsainot(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ohwhy:

Who?
you undecided
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by WIZGUY69(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
undecided
[size=24]yea. op. bro you are almost right. but I will reserve my. comment till I am back from Togo[/size]
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by orobs93(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
When I am sick I do everything normal as if I am not seek for ur information.
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by kagari: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
I dont create on typese od blablabla if it was not created by that tosyne of a boy.
And dont quote me and say you are in france cause i know already
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by kalet55(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nice
Re: Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! by micsade(f): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ohwhy:

So true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 / Am Scared Of HER Offer!!!! / Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.