Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas (11279 Views)

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by amdrowning: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
I don't know if this thread had been created before but I feel we could all have fun.Even those that didn't give anything can still comment.
As for me,I gave my girl a new phone(I do this every year though) and a New tablet(new addition) and this is what I got" woah Boo..all these for me!!God bless you and a long kiss on my lips"
Shuo!!! This girl don brag that she was saving up to get me something nice for xmas as this was our 2nd year together and she wanted to surprise me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by larrymoore(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mirango exclusive, u wan try?
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by LadyTC: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
amdrowning: I don't know if this thread had been created before but I feel we could all have fun.Even those that didn't give anything can still comment.
As for me,I gave my girl a new phone(I do this every year though) and a New tablet(new addition) and this is what I got" woah Boo..all these for me!!God bless you and a long kiss on my lips"
Shuo!!! This girl don brag that she was saving up to get me something nice for xmas as this was our 2nd year together and she wanted to surprise me.

Lmao so you are dissapointed....me I don't celebrate christmas.so nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Kyle1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nothing! She got enough from her father...

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
I putam belle angry

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
amdrowning: I don't know if this thread had been created before but I feel we could all have fun.Even those that didn't give anything can still comment.
she probably brought herself lingerie and a fragrance, so that u could look at her in it lmao
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by SlyIg(f): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
I gave my partner nairaland url website, www.nairaland.com.
He says it's actually the highest gift he has every received from a woman!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by jaybee3(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
flamper
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by salafiyy: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
WHY DO YOU CARE TO KNOW?...ANYWAY, I DO NOT CELEBRATE XMAS BECAUSE IT IS A 'KUFURTIC' FESTIVE
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Mavor: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
@OP, you are a confirmed maga

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Eneze1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mavor: @OP, you are a confirmed maga

hahahahahaha really, y did u say dat? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by iamswizz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
tonto dikeh's album

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by shyna501: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bughati Veyron!
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Redmosquito(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Praise Obatala I think say na only me notice ooooo!!
But OP!! No mind them jare! Faya dey go! grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nothing, we haven't been on the talking terms for a long period so he missed and I missed too.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2012

grin grin grin

@Op, Next xmas, I hope u will add a laptop...lol

U better wake up
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
op dnt mind dem oo is it a crime 2 gve sum1 fone nd colect kis, op u try wella
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Dinmajudith: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nice delicacy...lol
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Iaz93: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Iaz93: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dinmajudith: Nice delicacy...lol
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by EchikaChina: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
Op, dont mind them. You are right to give her those gifts. That makes you the man. However, it will be wrong to stress yourself in getting those stuffs. ie, if you cant comfortably afford them, it will be wrong to give them. I give my girls nice costly stuffs too but that is because I can afford them and she dont expect them as whether I give her anything or not changes nothing btw us. Again, don't expect physical gifts from her, She is a woman.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by omega25red(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
it ain't tricking if you got it
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
To her iPad4 Mercy's n V.S gift card

From her 2 pairs of Air Jordan XI "Bred" sneakers black/red, cologne, a few movies that I love on Blu Ray, and Shell/ Home Depot gift card! I love her sad
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by slimyem: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
"Merry xmas" text message and animations..grincheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by yme1(f): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
All expenses paid for weekend get away and a wrist watch, that is what he is getting from me tongue
and probably a lap dance tongue cheesy
Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by cigaricon(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
salafiyy: WHY DO YOU CARE TO KNOW?...ANYWAY, I DO NOT CELEBRATE XMAS BECAUSE IT IS A 'KUFURTIC' FESTIVE
And why did u care to reply the thread? The question was directed to those who celebrate xmas and since u don't, u could have just respected urself and kept quiet than open ur dirty mouth to spew thrash

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by cigaricon(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
I bought my girl 2 bags of garri, 5 mudu of sugar, 7 bottles of groundnut and 1 carton of cowbell cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by eaglechild: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
It's Chrisrtmas not xmas.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Give Your Partner For Xmas by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
undecided oh noo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

About Urhobo Girls / Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex / See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.