Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (10908 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Hello house, please I need your advice on this matter.
Both insult and criticism are welcomed.

I met this girl on sept 2011 while doing my industrial attachment and we've been dating since then. I was planning to settle down with her last year April since I had gotten a job in 2015. I have met her parents and I was preparing for introduction when I lost my job in January last year. I didn't want to spend all my savings on that so I paused the marriage stuff until I could secure another source of income. But things went haywire. Months were passing without any source of income and she was pressuring for marriage. I told her to be patient till I get something to hold on to before I embark on that journey.

We were really in love. I loved her so much that she was part of me. Everyone around knew about us. My mum and grandmum loved her and they recommended her for me. Her siblings and parent like me too. Things became rough with me later but yet she was pressuring for marriage. I left for Lagos to look for a greener pasture. I attended interviews upon interviews hoping for something better though I took up a teaching job whose pay was not even up to 50k compare to how life is in Lagos.

One day something told me to login to her Facebook account(we both have access to each other's Facebook account). Then i saw the shock of my life. I saw her chats with a guy she slept with. They even discussed about marriage. I screenshot the whole chats(about 52 screenshots). I confronted her but she denied saying the guy was just a friend. She even accused of me of accusing her of cheating. I couldn't hold my patience so I sent her the screenshots. Then she denied saying she didn't sleep with the guy and all those shits ladies would say to defend themselves. She pleaded for forgiveness and I forgave her but I told her I needed a break. I told her to go marry if marriage was her concern that I was not financially buoyant enough to take up that responsibility so we went her separate ways. Meanwhile I didn't tell my parents nor her parents about whatever transpired between us except some few friends who knew about us.

10 months later I lost my mum due to illness I have spent all my money on yet I couldn't save her. As the only child the responsibility of burial rites is on my head so things are so tight with me.
The girl heard about my mum's dead and came to visit me in the village. She was crying all through though I tried to console her....hmmmm.
Later I asked her about her husband and all the guys that promised her marriage. She told me she has not accepted any of their proposal yet though she was planning to choose one of them on her birthday. About a week later she called I told me she wants me back that I am the one she wants to settle down with. I told her point blank that I'm not ready for marriage pressure and moreover I need money to bury my mum. She kept disturbing and pleaded that she won't cheat again. I forgave her and took her back. I love her though.

Now she is telling me to impregnate her so that other guys disturbing her can let her be. I told her the implications of that and how I can't father a child for now owing to the fact that I barely feed myself talk more of buying pampers and feeding her too. Moreover I'm still struggling for money to bury my mum so I can return to Lagos to continue my hustling.

My people what should I do with this girl? She is desperately serious about it. She said she doesn't want any guy except me. So to secure me for the future I should impregnate her that she will take care of the baby. For me it is a NO! But I need your contribution.

PS: She is working and living in her own apartment away from home but the pay is not much.

Pardon my grammatical blunders.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by ashewoboy(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Tell her your moniker on nairaland.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by mimimile93: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2018
So if you give her belle others dudes would stop disturbing her?

Havnt u seen dudes toast pregnant ladies? I mean pregnant curvy beautiful ladies?

Her excuses lame..

If she can't say no to dudes while she is not pregnant what makes you think she will says no to them during pregnancy?

After pregnancy what happens again? Won't they still disturb her after pregnancy?

Or is see going to carry the pregnancy for life?

My advice, let her use clothes and put in her Tommy and fake pregnancy whenever she wants to go out

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
Tell her your moniker on nairaland.

Bro why na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Don't fall into the trap of poverty because of someone with no foresight or brain. You can barely make ends meet now, with what money are you going to raise a baby?
If she wants to saddle someone with extra responsibility, let her go get pregnant by somebody else since she obviously has no future plans of her own, except becoming a baby mama.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by ashewoboy(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Whosentyou:

Bro why na

what's your moniker on nairaland? Sotta like somebody sent her. You are inebriated with love. She pretty like that ni? Somebody you suppose let go. You dey form lover boy. It's best for her also to leave. Age is not on a lady's side.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Havnt u seen dudes toast pregnant ladies? I mean pregnant curvy beautiful ladies?

Her excuses lame..

If she can't say no to dudes while she is not pregnant what makes you think she will says no to them during pregnancy?

After pregnancy what happens again? Won't they still disturb her after pregnancy?

My advice, let her use clothes and put in her Tommy and fake pregnancy whenever she wants to go out

Any girl who gets pregnant for now certainly must be my wife that's why I'm very careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2018
grin

She is desperate to pin you down..

Juz find ways to bury ur mom and go back to Lagos or wherever you want to.. Stay away from further complicated kind of life sha since u are not ready financially but unless u too wants to eat some of her irresistable goodies wink cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Don't fall into the trap of poverty because of someone with no foresight or brain. You can barely make ends meet now, with what money are you going to raise a baby?
If she wants to saddle someone with extra responsibility, let her go get pregnant by somebody else since she obviously has no future plans of her own, except becoming a baby mama.

She has future plan. She is working in a medical field and currently running her own baking business. She wants to open a clinic soon she has money to do that
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by ashewoboy(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Her excuses lame..

just toasting? Some phuck pregnant ladies. Ayanma. Some ladies are w.h.o.r.e. The things i read online sometimes, i wonder if there is any chaste lady around now. Any lady above 18 is no more chaste to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2018
ashewoboy:

what's your moniker on nairaland? Sotta like somebody sent her. You are inebriated with love. She pretty like that ni? Somebody you suppose let go. You dey form lover boy. It's best for her also to leave. Age is not on a lady's side.

She complains a lot about the age issue bro
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2018
Whosentyou:

She has future plan. She is working in a medical field and currently running her own baking business. She wants to open a clinic soon she has money to do that

OK but still, she's being inconsiderate of YOUR situation. Or are you OK with the idea of having a baby that you can't afford RIGHT NOW?

Pregnancies are planned for a reason. Babies are expensive. Smart people have college funds ready even before their babies are born.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by udoka55555: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2018
first go and test if she is already pregnant..... something is telling me that girl is pregnant for another guy....
or maybe she want to test her womb......something might have happened...

once a cheat always a cheat....

whatever she comes up with won't be good for you....

a word is enough for the wise.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She is desperate to pin you down..

Juz find ways to bury ur mom and go back to Lagos or wherever you want to.. Stay away from further complicated kind of life sha since u are not ready financially but unless u too wants to eat some of her irresistable goodies wink cheesy

My dear nothing just interests me in life anymore. My mum was even the one supporting my hustling in lag. Now I need to buckle up my belt and concentrate on how to make it in life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by IamPlato(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2018

Let Me Help You Do It
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by TIDDOLL(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Point Blank bro!!
This lady will lead you to a pitiful end,

Run while you can.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2018
udoka55555:
first go and test if she is already pregnant..... something is telling me that girl is pregnant for another guy....
or maybe she want to test her womb......something might have happened...

once a cheat always a cheat....

whatever she comes up with won't be good for you....

a word is enough for the wise.

You may be right bro

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by SUPERPACK: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2018
j.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by mimimile93: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
ashewoboy:

just toasting? Some phuck pregnant ladies. Ayanma. Some ladies are w.h.o.r.e. The things i read online sometimes, i wonder if there is any chaste lady around now. Any lady above 18 is no more chaste to me.

Bro edit your post.

Not "some ladies are w.h.o.r.e.s"

It is "all ladies are w.h.o.r.e.s"

Any girl born from the 80s is written_off

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by MorningStar233: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Don't even try it, she might even be pregnant for another guy trying to impose it on u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2018
grin
mimimile93:

Bro edit your post.

Not "some ladies are w.h.o.r.e.s"

It is "all ladies are w.h.o.r.e.s"

Any girl born from the 80s is written_off
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Olanireti(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2018
First, sorry about the loss of your mother. May God give you fortitude to bear the loss. Forget about all the unnecessary spending of burial ceremony. You have done your part by taking good care of her when she was alive. You also did your best during her sickness. You have done your best. Right now, the only thing you owe your mum's corpse is a coffin. Get hausa to dig ground and burry her on low key.

About your girlfriend, she doesn't deserve you, don't let her tie you down with pregnancy. The fact that you have evidence of her cheating on you doesn't even make her worthy to be ur wife.

Also, why sudden change of mind to come back to you?

Find out what happened inbetween the time she was with oda guy she chose.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
MorningStar233:
Don't even try it, she might even be pregnant for another guy trying to impose it on u

Exactly my thought. But how can I test whether she is pregnant or not without her knowledge?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by elbukaze(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Brother, I'm advising you as my own blood brother, first I may assume you are in ur earlier Thirties, now u have the opportunity to marry the love of your life, someone you love and u can also tell she loves u. If you keep waiting till u become Dangote before getting married, time will come when u will regret it. Some marriages brings blessings to the Man, if you born now, believe me neither you, ur wife or ur child will die of Hunger, I married at the age of 28 just a year after my youth service to the love of my life, believe me today I'm the happiest man.

Read the advice below:

*DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30*

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to
be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow
with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with
your wife. You will never finish making money or
achieving your plans. You might still not succeed
at your target year. So start your life early, with
consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: _When i was 25, i was
talking about making billions before i marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid
no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love
of my life very early, But my fear was, can i
really take care of her? But right now She's married with
Four grown up children. The guy that married her
was still schooling then, but had the courage.
They worked hard and succeeded together. I
failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can
feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry
early, don't wait.

Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most
of them are not doing as well as me.. But they
are happier with their families..
Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your
happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. With
a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion, buy the latest Car in Town, marry Sharon stone type, but still we don't have those things we dreamt of,
and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still
be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at
that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many
fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you
settle down. God can change your life in a blink,
with a good and Focus wife by your side, you will succeed
by God grace....Amen

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Oyindidi(f): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2018
Back up abi na assistant boyfriend gringrin I dey shame for you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by thingsfallapart: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2018
I have almost the same issue here that is making me crying everyday
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Brown606(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
She don cast, thats the plain truth..olosho

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Erums(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2018
I dnt have a girl yet... But some girl is trying to force herself thru my throat.. Saying she loves me... I just can't date her...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by olac21(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Whosentyou:

She complains a lot about the age issue bro
How hold is she?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
elbukaze:
Brother, I'm advising you as my own blood brother, first I may assume you are in ur earlier Thirties, now u have the opportunity to marry the love of your life, someone you love and u can also tell she loves u. If you keep waiting till u become Dangote before getting married, time will come when u will regret it. Some marriages brings blessings to the Man, if you born now, believe me neither you, ur wife or ur child will die of Hunger, I married at the age of 28 just a year after my youth service to the love of my life, believe me today I'm the happiest man.

Read the advice below:

*DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30*

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to
be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow
with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with
your wife. You will never finish making money or
achieving your plans. You might still not succeed
at your target year. So start your life early, with
consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: _When i was 25, i was
talking about making billions before i marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid
no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love
of my life very early, But my fear was, can i
really take care of her? But right now She's married with
Four grown up children. The guy that married her
was still schooling then, but had the courage.
They worked hard and succeeded together. I
failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can
feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry
early, don't wait.

Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most
of them are not doing as well as me.. But they
are happier with their families..
Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your
happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. With
a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion, buy the latest Car in Town, marry Sharon stone type, but still we don't have those things we dreamt of,
and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still
be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at
that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many
fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you
settle down. God can change your life in a blink,
with a good and Focus wife by your side, you will succeed
by God grace....Amen

Bros I don reason this since I come back from service. E no just easy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Whosentyou:
Hello house, please I need your advice on this matter.
Both insult and criticism are welcomed.

I met this girl on sept 2011 while doing my industrial attachment and we've been dating since then. I was planning to settle down with her last year April since I had gotten a job in 2015. I have met her parents and I was preparing for introduction when I lost my job in January last year. I didn't want to spend all my savings on that so I paused the marriage stuff until I could secure another source of income. But things went haywire. Months were passing without any source of income and she was pressuring for marriage. I told her to be patient till I get something to hold on to before I embark on that journey.

We were really in love. I loved her so much that she was part of me. Everyone around knew about us. My mum and grandmum loved her and they recommended her for me. Her siblings and parent like me too. Things became rough with me later but yet she was pressuring for marriage. I left for Lagos to look for a greener pasture. I attended interviews upon interviews hoping for something better though I took up a teaching job whose pay was not even up to 50k compare to how life is in Lagos.

One day something told me to login to her Facebook account(we both have access to each other's Facebook account). Then i saw the shock of my life. I saw her chats with a guy she slept with. They even discussed about marriage. I screenshot the whole chats(about 52 screenshots). I confronted her but she denied saying the guy was just a friend. She even accused of me of accusing her of cheating. I couldn't hold my patience so I sent her the screenshots. Then she denied saying she didn't sleep with the guy and all those shits ladies would say to defend themselves. She pleaded for forgiveness and I forgave her but I told her I needed a break. I told her to go marry if marriage was her concern that I was not financially buoyant enough to take up that responsibility so we went her separate ways. Meanwhile I didn't tell my parents nor her parents about whatever transpired between us except some few friends who knew about us.

10 months later I lost my mum due to illness I have spent all my money on yet I couldn't save her. As the only child the responsibility of burial rites is on my head so things are so tight with me.
The girl heard about my mum's dead and came to visit me in the village. She was crying all through though I tried to console her....hmmmm.
Later I asked her about her husband and all the guys that promised her marriage. She told me she has not accepted any of their proposal yet though she was planning to choose one of them on her birthday. About a week later she called I told me she wants me back that I am the one she wants to settle down with. I told her point blank that I'm not ready for marriage pressure and moreover I need money to bury my mum. She kept disturbing and pleaded that she won't cheat again. I forgave her and took her back. I love her though.

Now she is telling me to impregnate her so that other guys disturbing her can let her be. I told her the implications of that and how I can't father a child for now owing to the fact that I barely feed myself talk more of buying pampers and feeding her too. Moreover I'm still struggling for money to bury my mum so I can return to Lagos to continue my hustling.

My people what should I do with this girl? She is desperately serious about it. She said she doesn't want any guy except me. So to secure me for the future I should impregnate her that she will take care of the baby. For me it is a NO! But I need your contribution.

PS: She is working and living in her own apartment away from home but the pay is not much.

Pardon my grammatical blunders.
Let me warn her through you, never bring any more babies into this world that you can't take responsibility for . What's wrong with we Africans having babies like its a ticket to good life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Whosentyou: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Let me warn her through you, never bring any more babies into this world that you can't take responsibility for . What's wrong with we Africans having babies like its a ticket to good life.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Boobies Appreciation Thread / Penny Lover! / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.