Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 (11504 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 / Senate Approves 7.9 Billion Dollars Borrowing For 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by vanstanzy(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2012
The removal of subsidy on water n oxygen(the air we breath).
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by ghettodreamz(m): 5:52am On Dec 31, 2012
vanstanzy: The removal of subsidy on water n maybe oxygen.

Lolzzzzzz.... Hin be God? grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by goldng: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2012
Fellow Nigerians... I don't have anymore surprises for you... smiley God Bless Nigeria smiley smiley smiley
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by jamil2(m): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Never can tell
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by vanstanzy(m): 5:57am On Dec 31, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Lolzzzzzz.... Hin be God? grin grin grin grin

Dont doubt Jona, he has been doing the impossible 4 years. He may try his hands on this.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by busybee24: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2012
The sale of Nigeria to some developed nation
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by olubode01(m): 6:27am On Dec 31, 2012
Well to me,year 2013 portrays to me as a year of possibilities and great surprises. Without much ado,I wished our president would consider d fact dt he was once a common man but he had long lost his priority as a man of dignity. A president dt could openly say dt d problem confronting Nigeria is nt corruption but attitude,what good shud we expect from such a person? I wished he could first orientate himself b4 orientating others by living and leading by example. Nigeria will soon be a pride of Africa. Happy birthday to all Nairalanders as we all celebrate together. Year 2013 will be our year of EASE.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by nagoma(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2012
To say just like bad roads corruption saves Nigerian lives and and he has just signed the bill legalizing it.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by finsulyman: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2012
wil be surprise only if he resign and appologises to Nigerian
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Abbey2sam(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2012
I guess removal of fuel subsidy completely will do the magic,bcuz only half of the fuel subSidy was removed,and more promises of fresh air and his fovourite phrase "we are untop of the situation" maybe more commitees and more disappointments oops appointment
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by cigaricon(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2012
Garri subsidy shocked
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by bigmaut: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2012
i expect nothing unusual frm him this year
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by galadima77(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2012
d leaders r corrupt and weak towards d people's yearnings...i really dont see anyth positive coming soon, though i pray and wish for it for d sake of posterity.

So much similarities btw Niger state and the Nigerian state, negatively ofcse. Only there's more corruption and total disregard for d populace in Niger. Trust me, we r in pitier state dn Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by SirQuency: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2012
A restoration of subsidy n drastic reduction of prices of pms,kero n gas and sharing of the fund accrued from subsidy to all jobless nigerians.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Akshow: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2012
tarryT: Now i see why Bakare was made NL "hall of fame 2012"... While Achebe and GEJ...NL "hall of shame"..
Seun the hypocrite.. Forget that ur stupi!d post on why Achebe shouldn't be in ur "hall of shame"...
ACN propagander tool...NL.
Oya make una hide my post.
What are we saying What are you saying? Shame on you cos there is no need to hide your meaningless post as you were foolishly expecting. Your bigoted nonsensical post is still there for the world to know How twisted and daft you are.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by logica(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2012
That Madame is pregnant with twins.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Pat4lyf: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2012
I dnt lyk hw u talk about GEJ pls stop it
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Muffy2912: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2012
promises and Deceit as usual.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by phadat(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2012
He will rename Nigeria
Remove total subsidy (we will have occupy Aso rock then)
Make farouk lawan the new CBN governor (gbese)
Otedola finance minister
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by virtual7(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Come, where u? G.e.j fall naija hands.u expect us to keep quiet?
Pat4lyf: I dnt lyk hw u talk about GEJ pls stop it
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Freezle(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Please stop basking in the past, I trust my president for good.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Teeboy15(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=aguiyi]the sack of alihehehe...
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by jadajada: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2012
he's resignation.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by israel007: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2012
His resignation.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by wowo2: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2012
The day he says he wants to be remembered as the best president Nigeria ever had or would ever have...
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by akandejames: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2012
that the truth be told. watch and share the link till everyone in nigeria knows the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Vincent41(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2012
cr8v: What Surprise Are You Expecting From President's 2013 New Year Address?

I am not against Mr President but I think he has a lot of surprise package for Nigerians. On the first of January this year, the president announced an increase in the price of petrol. It was unexpected and Nigerians were taken by surprise. The year started with a protest that the opposition tried to hijack to their advantage

Come the Democracy Day broadcast, Mr President also changed the name of UNILAG to MAULAG after the late MKO. Many people including the staff of the university were taken by surprise as they were not contacted before the change. Though the court was later to rule in favour of UNILAG as against MAULAG

Now January 1 is around the corner and Mr President is going to address us again, what surprise should we be expecting?

lol...abeg make him no put money for fuel price make i go back were i de serve...abeg
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2012
With all these comments, i am begining to prefer military rule where people dnt just talk any how, where b4 u comment on nairaland, u watch ur back, where yoruba are forced to embrace aboki and ibo are forced to unwilling shout "we are one", where no community/organisation islam will not be bold enough to form sect like mumu boko boys. Nigerians are abusing democracy. The leaders are no longer scared of coup, no trust bw yoruba, hausa and ibo. Everybody want to rule at the same time.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by tos4u(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2012
Jonathan:
fellow nigerians, am glad that despite d huddles we have com dis far, AM GLAD TO INFORM U THT FROM HENCEFORTH, ONLY PRIVATE GET WILL BE ALLOWED IN NIGERIA AIRPORTS, SO I ADVICE U ALL TO GET UR PRIVATE GET OR JUST PLY BY TRAIN OR ROAD, GOD BLESS NIGERIA !
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by tos4u(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Jonathan:
fellow nigerians, am glad that despite d huddles we have com dis far, AM GLAD TO INFORM U THT FROM HENCEFORTH, ONLY PRIVATE JET WILL BE ALLOWED IN NIGERIA AIRPORTS, SO I ADVICE U ALL TO GET UR PRIVATE JET OR JUST PLY BY TRAIN OR ROAD, GOD BLESS NIGERIA !
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Chuksgeo: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2012
he may move to sell nigeria to china or change the name of the nation and ask every citizen to change his/her name to an asian name as for me I don choose CHUN SI, any other thing apart from the above wont be a supprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" / Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run Election Thread / Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.