Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 (11507 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 / Senate Approves 7.9 Billion Dollars Borrowing For 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Adeemman: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Fuel Subsidy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by killuminati(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2012
cr8v:

Abeg if Mr President says we are now Chinese call me jin cheng, what should I call u?
hahahahahahaha you don't murder me for here abeg report yourself to the nearest police station grincheesy and well, if Naija is sold to China just incase, call Liu Kang, I'll kicking niggas a$$es up on the street LOL!

I think GEJ will announce to Nigerians on New Year day that he's finally stop smoking.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by zees(f): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2012
The dawn of a new era

Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2012
huni_naija: More fresh air and merry bombing!
what is with you and fresh air ?
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2012
This year, if i do not complete all my promises(security,road construction,power,fuel subsidy,refinery building,education, + your views) to Nigerians as a whole, I will resign and announce my assets.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by young9ja(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2012
free schooling in 9ja dat is all
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by anitank(f): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2012
cr8v:

Abeg if Mr President says we are now Chinese call me jin cheng, what should I call u?
Call me SUM TIN RONG grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Caliente(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2012
promise to move nigeria capital to bayelsa
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by sucess001(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2012
DThe only surprise am expecting from him is to see that he has finally acquired some brains to lead the country....altho i dont think that will happen any time soon...grin ;
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by oluemmakay(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2012
The First Lady wil b joining the Secret Service Commission because datz where she can effectively discharge her duties.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]why are majority of nigerians clowns,or should i say that nairaland is filled with kids
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Dee60: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2012
For now, no surprises!
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Sagamite(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2012
I would not be surprised if Retardeen person Jonathan has found a new approach to stop the Boko Haram attacks:

By offering to form a Unity government with Boko Haram and giving amnesty to Haramists.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2012
This one goes to all GEJ haters....I wish you guys a very sad new year, epileptic power supply, emergence of fresh potholes on the road that leads to your finance's house, boko haram neighbors and finally to add to your frustration -all the curses and verbal or written abuses directed at him to be returned to your parents ten fold...Amen
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by sucess001(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2012
Truckpusher: This one goes to all GEJ haters....I wish you guys a very sad new year, epileptic power supply, emergence of fresh potholes on the road that leads to your finance's house, boko haram neighbors and finally to add to your frustration -all the curses and verbal or written abuses directed at him to be returned to your parents ten fold...Amen

Its sad to see you are walking freely on the streets of Nigeria. In serous countries...you would beconfined to a mental assylum.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by JimmyBoy1: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2012
No surprises, it will be business as usual, more committees, more probes but no conviction, more rhetorics but no action and more 'tokenism'.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by ayusco85(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2012
To M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ I honestly think goodluck will change Nigeria's name to something we will hear tomorrow during his speech
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Truckpusher(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2012
COULD YOU PLS CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL COMPOSITION BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME, HALF BAKED GUYS LIKE YOU IRRITATES ME.....AND IF YOU'RE SO PISSED GO HANG YOURSELF
sucess001:

Its sad to see you are walking freely on the streets of Nigeria. In serous countries...you would beconfined to a mental assylum.
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by michealade(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2012
anitank:
Call me SUM TIN RONG grin grin grin
call me Hi ta ya...
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by sucess001(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Truckpusher: COULD YOU PLS CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL COMPOSITION BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME, HALF BAKED GUYS LIKE YOU IRRITATES ME.....AND IF YOU'RE SO PISSED GO HANG YOURSELF

Am wondering what spelling u refer to. if its my user name, i guess u re dumb enuf to see its a brand and not an error. The other one or two are typho occasioned by using a blackberry phone to type. that doesnt change the issue.

Funny you...if i am half baked...seems u aint baked @ all.

You just acted true to your username. You are indeed a Truck Pusher!
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by gerald09(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2012
Living in nigeria for 27yrs of my life, expecting any good things from our leaders is jt a waste of new year wishes. They will jt kip disappointing us, so what's the point. Make them they do Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ dey come. They will get old abi?
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Jonnysteve: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2012
Take n deny more nigerians shoes
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by Apesin001: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
more cassava bread to all Nigerians
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by achi4u(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
anitank: He could wake up on New Year day to tell us Nigeria has been sold to China undecided
Chai! me i no go gree.

*speaking chinchun yanghu
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by achi4u(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Truckpusher: This one goes to all GEJ haters....I wish you guys a very sad new year, epileptic power supply, emergence of fresh potholes on the road that leads to your finance's house, boko haram neighbors and finally to add to your frustration -all the curses and verbal or written abuses directed at him to be returned to your parents ten fold...Amen
may it also return to your head ten thausand fold...not your parents heads though cos they might be innosence.

anu ofia mmadu
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by tolukatey(f): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
I'm expecting him 2 drop his resignation letter cum Jan 2013

*Packing my belongings in readiness 2 move 2 Aso Rock 2 b d next president*
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by achi4u(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
michealade: call me Hi ta ya...
abeg call Kiwi kung fu.gringrin
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Value Added Tax (VAT) has been increased from 5% to 20%
Re: President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 by wowo2: 12:53am On Jan 04, 2013
michealade: call me Hi ta ya...

I will be SUN SHINE SOON.
Me, I still want to have a name that is English sounding in case GEJ buys back Nigeria from the Chinese and decides to sell to America...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Registration: Doubts Over Lawyer’s Identity / Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. / We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.