Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League (6947 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Who Is The First African To Score A Hatrick In The Uefa Champions League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by lordimpaq(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2006
@spiky

i know u r optimistic, but over blowin the trumpet could do harm u know,

so why not be diplomatic about it, i want d gunners to wiin, but man, its not gonna be as easy as u think,

sometimes having gun can't scare someone without it, that's d way i see it,

i just hope barca would think we have blanks and then we'll surprise them with our arsenal
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 10:02am On May 08, 2006
Got a strong belief we will do the deed grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2006
Skintite:

Got a strong belief we will do the deed grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by lordimpaq(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2006
@griz

obviously u don't think we can do it, but we'll surprise u
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 9:40am On May 09, 2006
@griz

u will be doomed come 17th may grin
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by amodu(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2006
who will do the miracle for you people is it Pastor Chris Oyakhilome or Chris Okotie or which pastor is going to do that for you okay.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 3:18pm On May 09, 2006
@amodu
Why dont u wait n see undecided
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by vichel(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2006
The fall of Barca in the hands of almighty Gunners has already been prophesied so u guyz watch and see
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by lordimpaq(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2006
its in the hands of God

not us,

if God wills we'll win, but if God wills the other way, then we lose

but i prefer the former
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 5:30pm On May 09, 2006
May the gods be with us o! grin
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2006
Skintite:

May the gods be with us o! grin
You guys need more than gods.
Still havent heard from Priscilla
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 8:11pm On May 09, 2006
arsenal ofcourse
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by lordimpaq(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2006
Probably pricillia is having exams,

i'm not sure, just suggesting,

and please not godssss its God!! CApital G
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2006
@lordy
gods as in gods of soccer

grin grin

@4play
the gods always listen to prayers except urs are different undecided
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by sil(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2006
@everybody
I'm singing a song 4 Gunners and all the anti-Gunners in da house join me if you like but if you don't like, u can't stop my song. tongue tongue

Gunners OoOOoo Gunners
Winners
Gunners OoOOoo Gunners
Winners
Gunners u don winoOoOO
Winners
I say u go win UEFAooOO
Winners
I say u go win the trophyooOOO
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2006
sil:

@everybody
I'm singing a song 4 Gunners and all the anti-Gunners in da house join me if you like but if you don't like, u can't stop my song. tongue tongue

Gunners OoOOoo Gunners
Winners
Gunners OoOOoo
I say u go win UEFAooOO
Winners
I say u go win the trophyooOOO
I quoted ur post so u cant modify it no more. cool
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by spikelord(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2006
GUNNERS'LL GET this one, It's either Gunners or nobody
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 3:15pm On May 10, 2006
Well said spiky!

@grizzy
all the quotes uve noted will be sent back to u come 17th may grin grin
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by lordimpaq(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2006
amen
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2006
Barcalona,Barcalona,Barcalona,Barcelona, Barcelona
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2006
Each Barca player has to eat 10 plates of la sagna for Arsenal to have a chance
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by amodu(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2006
up barcelona down arsenalllllllllllllllllllll.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by sil(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2006
@amodu
You don't see what i saw,
so check out and tell me i have the preview of the match on saturday rite here with me.

Don't be disappointed anyway!

Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by aolsikaan: 4:15pm On May 10, 2006
sil:

@amodu
You don't see what i saw,
so check out and tell me i have the preview of the match on saturday rite here with me.

Don't be disappointed anyway!

Wonderful job, there sil i love that tell them with ur pix.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by vichel(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2006
i love that song sil, we are gonna demolish barca and our critics
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by kabby(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2006
@amodu

Belive it now b4 its late, na Gunners they carry this title GBabe bros,

Forget about Ronaldinho or whatever am very sure of Arsenal
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 1:39pm On May 11, 2006
Well, i wudnt say very sure
But we hope to win by Gods grace
And we will try n win it

@kabby
am a gunner too but too sure is being unrealistic n ambitious
na barca we dey play o my bros undecided
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by amodu(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2006
@ kabby you have make a great mistake who give you the assurance that Arsenal is going to win you better go and meet that peson now before it wil be late so that it wont cause commotion between you two.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by kabby(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2006
@Amodu, bros lets wait till next week, if you like you can put something down, it's Arsena time to shine and shine and shine.

We have everychance to carry this cup.

Up Gunners 100% assurance.

Forget about carrying the trophy by Barca or Barka.

See yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cool cool cool
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by kodewrita(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2006
la coupe de la champions est la propertie de la liga. c'est tres simple.

forgive my very imperfect french but in english, no matter what arsenal wants, plans, does, the champions from barcelona will rule the day. Football made easy will defeat first-to-get-there football

Let them run all they want, Deco will slow them down.
Let them line up and recieve football tutoring from the ever-impressive Ronaldinho
Let Lehmann prepare for Etoo ,a striker that always delivers (ask zaragoza in spite of their monkey chants)
Let Toure and Flamini prepare for Guily, Larrson and the whole pack
and let henry not forget that he can run, fake and twist but the trusty Puyol is a rock he won't move.

Finally God help you if messi returns before may 17th.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 4:54pm On May 11, 2006
Who be this wey dey yarn rubbish! undecided
Better watch ur back maaaaaaaaaaaaaan grin grin
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by bagoma(f): 11:24pm On May 12, 2006
na where him come from?
oya skintite dear, abeg show him the door. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hull City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1 ) On 1s December 2013 / World Cup Group D: Take Your Chance! / Jose Mourinho Extends Contract With Real Madrid Till 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.