Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League (6945 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Who Is The First African To Score A Hatrick In The Uefa Champions League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2006
Arsenal fought very hard but Henry's poor finishing let them down.
At least Man Utd won something this season unlike Arsenal.

The fact is while Man Utd has won the Cup twice Arsenal have never won it.I could not post earlier because I sprained my hand laughing my head off.I loved the way Barcelona left till late to make the defeat more painfull for Arsenal fans

I have not heard from Skintite,hope she hasn't hurt herself
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by hucarson(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2006
@4 play,

Skintite's just got discharged from the ICU. She tried to injure herself but a good samaritan quickly called 911 and the damage was minimal.
She's looking for a Man Utd application form. Do u think we should let her join?

I felt for Arsenal but had they won, Nairaland wld have been painted red with that disgusting cannon of theirs.
Today had the lowest online users on the sports forum on Nairaland. Its explainable cos 98% of the active users are gooners.
I am happy ma predictions came to pass and i am still celebrating Barca's success.

GO BARCA GO BARCA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 7:56pm On May 18, 2006
WHERE WILL WE RUN TO WE ARE NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE, tell me the gunner that was not online yesterday,
why would skintite want to join manure
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2006
@Hucarson
Nah men.We can't let them in.They should wallow in the sanitorium where Arsenal fans always end up.Only lunatics would support that club.
The defeat of Arsenal terminated the greatest fluke in the history football.
Interesting question.Can anyone name any English club in recent history that moved to a new stadium but did not suffer a drop in form?
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2006
Breaking news-UEFA considering overturning the result.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mochafella(m): 4:00am On May 19, 2006
4 Play:

Breaking news-UEFA considering overturning the result.

You must be smoking the good stuff. Save some for me grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 10:42am On May 19, 2006
@4play n hucs
Am right here n am sure uve read my posts on the other thread
man u will rot b4 havin me as a fan

It was unfortunate arsenal lost n my anger is just about the ill luck
We played very well n am happy abt that
Y wud i injure myself?
Am not high on sumthin like u guys are grin

Watch ur back angry angry angry
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2006
Arsenal will lose 10 premiership games at the olympus emirates next season. cool
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by nightrider: 1:39pm On May 19, 2006
grizzly, do you know that the hide of a bear is very profitable when sold as a winter coat angry angry
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by hucarson(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2006
@ nightrider,
OMG  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are harsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2006
YEAH rIGHT nightrider grin, so much for nothing, tongue tongue
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Modups1(f): 3:54pm On May 19, 2006
Congratulations Barca fans and well done to the Gunners. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Arsenal [1 - 3] On Saturday, 27th Feb / Hull City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1 ) On 1s December 2013 / World Cup Group D: Take Your Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.