Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League (6946 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Who Is The First African To Score A Hatrick In The Uefa Champions League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by lordimpaq(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2006
nothing is gonna stop this guy,
he's gonna fly
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by lordimpaq(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2006
this guy is just too good,
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by kabby(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2006
@amodu, what do you have to say again, I bet it nothing will stop this guy from lifting the trophy on Wednesday. Henry is going to fly, Arsenal is just to good. Gunner

Lordimpaq abi wetin you dey dream? na him we dey talk see you on wednesday. Barka sorry o o o.

You don loose this season go and wait for the next season.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2006
Get over it boi'zz. Its over wink
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by amodu(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2006
@ Kabby

I pity you how can Arsenal win this, how do you want to do it, dont worry what i will say is to wait till WEDNSEDAY and it is here already, okay.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Priscila(f): 4:22pm On May 15, 2006
pls my TV has a technical problem and I will miss the battle so write and analyse the game here. I will read

Am so scared.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2006
Priscy noooooo!!!! shocked shocked how can u miss such a fiesta!! technical problems? that can be resolved before 17th? undecided I'D have liked u to see what gonners wud look like in tears, especially *TEARY* Himself. ok will teary be moved to tears? ummm, undecided No, i'm not sure, maybe. 6 leg-overs in 2 secs. trick daddy cool U must be kidding me. cool
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Priscila(f): 4:37pm On May 15, 2006
Grizzly!
I will miss the match and for sure am scared to watch that game.
Please let me assign you to tell me all details here.
Infact to say am scared is that, am being mild! am so hysterical to watch it let me conclude it that way
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2006
U got it Pee. the job's fine by me. cool Good to know u scared. tongue Ok i bit myself, just checking my tongue. wink
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by bagoma(f): 8:50pm On May 15, 2006
pricsy isnt the only one that is scared. sad
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Grizzly(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2006
Arsenal have earned themselves some good money already being in the finals. cool No need to be scared. wink Ok am i scared myself? undecided
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by jagenne(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2006
grin grin grin
Why r y'all Gunners scared?
I have always thought u have confidence in ur team.
Afterall, u have Henry and Van Persie to do the damage and cause problems for Puyol and Belletti.
P S Y C H E S.

Expect a bountiful basket of goals against ya.
Arsenal is not ripe enough yet to stir Barca this season
Barcelona is just better than everyone.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2006
Wednesday will shut forever the mouths of Arsenal fans who don't appreciate how mediocre their side are
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 9:11pm On May 15, 2006
after wednesday all HATERZ will suffer cmplete breakdown and massive heart attacks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2006
I know the truth hurts but Arsenal fans have to accept that they aren't good enough to win the Champions League.
In fact it will be an insult to the image of the competition if Arsenal were to win it
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 9:20pm On May 15, 2006
why cant some people keep their thoughts to demselves and their teams angry angry angry
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2006
@Mukina
You seem not to grasp thepurpose of this forum.It is about expressing your thoughts.
I know it hurts Arsenal fans to hear the truth but the fact is Arsenal have gone from the best team in England to the 4th best within 2 years.
If that isn't sad I wonder what is.Its appearance in the final is the last gasps of a dying team
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 9:28pm On May 15, 2006
@4play didnt you read ma reply properly look i hope u wont run away after we lift tha ucl trophy cuz i'll be waitin for all of you haterz to tear u all apart angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by jagenne(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2006
@ 4play,
The image of the UCL will be dented should Arsenal win on Wednesday.
Wenger is not technically sound enough to clog the wheels of Barcelona in Paris.
Mourinho and Ancellotti failed in their quests so i dont expect Wenger and his mediocre team to do better.
I forsee one of those Finals that wld have been settled by the end of 1st half.
Barca 4-0 Arsenal(HALF-TIME)
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 9:36pm On May 15, 2006
anuther hater bring it on u'll all run away come wednesday tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by 4Play(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2006
@mukina2
U are right we will run-from the rage of humiliated Arsenal fans
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by jagenne(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2006
@ mukina2,
I heard all this last month when u said Arsenal will spank United at OT.
We all knw what happened that day.

Pls be objective for once and quit the yappin'
I expect u to go to the mountain and start a marathon fasting n praying so God can at least reduce the number of goals Arsenal will conceed from 6 to 3 goals.
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 9:42pm On May 15, 2006
i dont have to fast or pray for anything we are goin to win gett that into ur head ok, we be the best no doubt
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by jagenne(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2006
Arsenal the best?
A team that finished with a whoopin 24 points below Chelsea and 16 points below Man Utd?
If Arsenal is the best with this result then United is the best-est.
Cover ur head in s h a m e
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 10:02pm On May 15, 2006
then wat is the bestest doin with only a carling cup??
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by dammybee(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2006
Gunners for ever, though you might have full confidence in Ronaldinho or Deco tabi Eto'o, but for real Arsenal will shut your mouth, you this Barca or barka, abi wetin you dey call una self.

"I remain the GUNNERS come wort may"
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Skintite(f): 9:44am On May 16, 2006
Mukina2 my dear
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for pitts sake dont waste ur precious answerin these guys
Theyd say aything about arsenal cos they can NEVA be objective where gunners are involved

U can imagine a soccer litrate guy sayin arsenal is mediocre n wenger too undecided
one of the best teams in England for several yrs
a coach who hasnt come less than 2nd for all his time of 9yrs in the club (except this yr of course)
A club who went a whole season unbeaten
All that is mediocre

Let them be mukina, time shall tell grin
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 12:04pm On May 16, 2006
@skintite i wont reply to them again.after wednesday we will start seein new usernames on this thread u bet
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by hucarson(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2006
@ Skinny,

I will tell u why i think Wenger is a mediocre.

* This is the 1st time in 10 seasons that Wenger will make it beyond the Q-final stages of the Uefa Champions League.
  Rafa Benitez,Jose Mourinho and even Claudio Ranieri joined the Premiership after Wenger did and they all achieved this feat BEFORE Wenger.

*Wenger has never retained the Premiership title since he joined Arsenal in 1996 in spite of his famous 49 unbeaten run.
  Jose Mourinho achieved this in just 2 years of joining Chelsea without any unbeaten run.

*Wenger is yet to win the UCL since his 10 years @ Highbury.
 Rafa Benitez won it in his 1st season at Liverpool FC.

*Wenger has never won the treble in his career as a Manager.
 Jose Mourinho and Alex Ferguson have done so with style and grace.

Babes, u do the math!!!!!!!
Is Wenger a mediocre or not?
Nairalanders say: YES, Wenger is a Mediocre
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by mukina2: 12:11pm On May 16, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Jackal(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2006
@ Hucs,
You are one harsh dude.
Why rub it in?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Letz see if Arsene will break the mediocrity jinx on Wednesday.
Do u think he is capable?
Re: Who Will Win The Uefa Champions League by Jackal(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hull City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1 ) On 1s December 2013 / World Cup Group D: Take Your Chance! / Jose Mourinho Extends Contract With Real Madrid Till 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.