Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Insecurity Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecurity Or Love? (763 Views)

Insecurity Or What? / Insecurity Or Selfishness? / Insecurity Or Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity Or Love? by laminaria(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
It started almost a year nw dat we met n dating, she is humble,respect n brilliant and not bad to take to mama(beauty), lil tins about her..she jst finished her NYSC dis year Nov, she neva demanded for money dats her
Me: well am doing business n skulin @ d same time,ready to go for nysc by nex year feb/march...gud looking.
D issue we ar aving has neva bin about money or any other tins apart from, who called, hw many of us ar U̶̲̥̅̊ chatting wit(bbm), who was d lady dat coomented on ur fcbk status etc, as a lover tins ar on ground on hw we ar going †̥ spend d festive time(yuletide) bt 2days †̥ xmas...I added a female frnd on ma bbm contact in which I put her pix n wrote (funmi is now a contact) for jst 15min.mayb mistake on ma part!
Heaven was set to lose....she can't jst tak it wit various n abusive word lik....eh ehn who Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ she, y did U̶̲̥̅̊ av †̥ put her pix on ur dp, tellin me †̥ remove NW wit a command tone though I did n replace it wit her (my gf) and I simply wrote ' she Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ jealousy' .....within a second ma fone rang wit her call n she started saying rubbish....I didn't force U̶̲̥̅̊ to put ma pix o pls for christ sake remove it..jeez U̶̲̥̅̊ knw woman wit tins lik dat.
Funny enof her frnd send me d gal pix within dat time frame that who Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ she n I angrily replied her dat did she saw wat I wrote wen d gal pix was on ma dp, she said NO n I said she shud av read it b4 questioning me....so furious I must admit.
I tried †̥ call her d nex day around 6pm, she was kinda not responding well, I did d same tin d following day..stil d same n I kept to ma sef ever sinc then up til nw...she only sent 'meery xmas' on xmas day @ 9t which I replied wit ma lingua franca (ama se opo odun laye) means we see more it.
Ma question Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ , is she doing it for love or insecurity cos I don't undastnd?
Pls mature response n ignore ma grammatical error, tanks!
Re: Insecurity Or Love? by seunfly: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
I think you should know that she loves you and she's not ready to share you with any one. My friend you also went too far by posting someone's picture who is not your gf on your profile and the worst of the sin is not explaining urself and asuring her of your stance. So man it's love and you contributed to the suspision.
Re: Insecurity Or Love? by hrmkz: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
Normal things in relationship. I think. She is for real.
Re: Insecurity Or Love? by laminaria(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
hrmkz: Normal things in relationship. I think. She is for real.
though no calls or msgs from her as well....tinking she might call it a day within her, even if she does I wil miss her as much as she wil miss me too. #lonely nw
Re: Insecurity Or Love? by True2myself24(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
If she's confident in herself and confident in you and her relationship with you she wouldn't feel the need to always know who's talking to you. There's something about your relationship with her that's make her insecure. You should give her reassurance that you only love her so she shouldn't worry.
Re: Insecurity Or Love? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
wait...it's not time for nysc..

Go back to your school and pay for an extral year.. you're yet to write a core course BBB 601 - "Anti-Blackberry- font-type-syndrome
Re: Insecurity Or Love? by laminaria(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
True2myself24: If she's confident in herself and confident in you and her relationship with you she wouldn't feel the need to always know who's talking to you. There's something about your relationship with her that's make her insecure. You should give her reassurance that you only love her so she shouldn't worry.
she knew that I didn't double date , she can't jst stand any chance of seeing me wit anoda gal whatsoever....tanks for comment.
Re: Insecurity Or Love? by laminaria(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
acidosis™:
wait...it's not time for nysc..

Go back to your school and pay for an extral year.. you're yet to write a core course BBB 601 - "Anti-Blackberry- font-type-syndrome
now do U̶̲̥̅̊ av any pro in reading ma context or U̶̲̥̅̊ jst don't undatsnd English,U̶̲̥̅̊ tink every1 wil av xtra year lik U̶̲̥̅̊ did?.....fool.
Re: Insecurity Or Love? by UjSizzle(f): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Insecurity.

Btw ur post is extremely difficult to read. Get rid ur bb font and try paragraphing next time.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? / Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming / My Estacy On A Tree!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.