Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109738 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by semid4lyfe(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2013
@ CFCfan, you be proper _____________ (fill in the space).

neena adjei, Ijebabe and the list goes on and on. . . . . .
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2013
^^
Wetin I do this time? cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
make una no use my name gossip for here before I pull my shirt now angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
lucenzo: make una no use my name gossip for here before I pull my shirt now angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cool
Pull am na. Who send you?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
you say wetin?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
lucenzo: you say wetin?
He wants to see your 6-pack cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Man dey threaten to remove shirt to another man. Lucy I thought you're a homophobe? Lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Man dey threaten to remove shirt to another man. Lucy I thought you're a homophobe? Lol.[/size]
I no dey oooo
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Man dey threaten to remove shirt to another man. Lucy I thought you're a homophobe? Lol.[/size]

He wanted to remove his shirt in order to fight someone, lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
CFCfan: He wanted to remove his shirt in order to fight someone, lol.

[size=13pt]I know jor. Lol.

I walked out of class yesterday. It was pouring rain. Within 20 seconds of walking, the rain turned to snow. Heavy chunks of snow too. You could hear it banging on cars lol. They closed that campus down for the rest of the day.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I know jor. Lol.

I walked out of class yesterday. It was pouring rain. Within 20 seconds of walking, the rain turned to snow. Heavy chunks of snow too. You could hear it banging on cars lol. They closed that campus down for the rest of the day.[/size]

Wow! That must have been some heavy snow. I'm lucky that I live in a snow-free area.
Over here, we experienced intermittent light rains, and it was soooo cold!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Snow is better than rain lol. It hasn't snowed at my house since 2009, so it was welcoming smiley[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Snow is better than rain lol. It hasn't snowed at my house since 2009, so it was welcoming smiley[/size]
It snowed in my houes too, iy was beautiful..........it might have been a dream though
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by doyin2011(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2013
Why PHCN takes light at rainfall-youandi13./2013/02/21/top-reasons-why-phcn-takes-light-at-rain-fall/
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
*just checkin* hmmm intrstin *hands akimbo*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by angeldaniels(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lol
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lol..Why the hidden posts?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by TableLeg(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Who is the idi...ot hiding and deleting posts?!
Who is that trifling as..shole?! angry
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Table Leg :

Be careful oh; Its the Mods that are hiding the posts.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
Table Leg :
Watch your words dude
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by TableLeg(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Watch your words dude
What do you mean?
I fear noone but God!

Mods,

Can you please explain why posts are being deleted or hidden?!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by TableLeg(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:

Be careful oh; Its the Mods that are hiding the posts.
Why are the mods hiding or deleting posts?!
Why do i need to be careful? Are they superior to me or you?!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
Table Leg :

Why are the mods hiding or deleting posts?!
Why do i need to be careful? Are they superior to me or you?!

I think the hidden posts were insulting/offensive. On this thread, we can't post p.ornography or insults.

And the Mods on NL are superior to us.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by TableLeg(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:
I think the hidden posts were insulting/offensive. On this thread, we can't post p.ornography or insults.
And the Mods on NL are superior to us.
Ok fine fair enough if the posts are insultive or offensive..
But please speak for yourself, the mods or the owner of this forum are not any way superior to me!
I dont care, but no human being is superior to me, end off!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Table Leg :

Ok fine fair enough if the posts are insultive or offensive..
But please speak for yourself, the mods or the owner of this forum are not any way superior to me!
I dont care, but no human being is superior to me, end off!

Oops. I meant they are superior to us ONLY on Nairaland.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
**yawns**
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by TableLeg(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mynd_44: **yawns**
may swarms of TseTse flies invade your wide open mouth!
Silly boy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Table Leg :

may swarms of TseTse flies invade your wide open mouth!
Silly boy

Chei, that was harsh now. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.