Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109739 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
[size=13pt]I go pray for am sha. Anyone you like no dey blow. You're the only one who thinks Tonto Decay is talented. Kai, poor Emma lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I go pray for am sha. Anyone you like no dey blow. You're the only one who thinks Tonto Decay is talented. Kai, poor Emma lol.[/size]

She go blow very well grin. Tonto 'Decay' dey blow with Dbanj. Tonto is a talented actress; the way she moves her lips makes me gasp for air. Her acting mannerisms are top-drawer.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
CFCfan: She go blow very well grin. Tonto 'Decay' dey blow with Dbanj. Tonto is a talented actress; the way she moves her lips makes me gasp for air. Her acting mannerisms are top-drawer.

[size=13pt]Mschew. Love mbo.

Meanwhile, I dey groove. Compare this talent to Tonto Decaying.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qYWfWDdjQ4
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
BTW, I liked your VN. Your voice is a good mixture of Sacramento and Neni accents. It sounded so innocent. wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
I agree that Kelly Handsome sings better than Tonto. I don't think she is decaying though.

Kim Kardashian is in Lagos now; but the question remains- Wetin concern agbero with overload; or wetin concern CVS with overdose? grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Nna'm, which one is Neni and Sacramento accents? Lmao no kill me biko.

Lagos isn't somewhere for someone like her to go when pregnant, especially first-time pregnancy. She's not used to that environment. If she catches anything, the baby may suffer.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 17, 2013
^^
If she stays in areas such as Banana Island, VI, VGC and Ikoyi, I think she'll be fine.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Bobo, ebe ka i no? I looked for the account that was created after me and found it lol.

Oguguamlov

See his comment lol: https://www.nairaland.com/774676/based-profile-pics-deserves-sexiest/3#9288863[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2013
Hahahaha. That guy na real comedian grin grin
It's not much of a surprise that his account is dormant, he didn't want ridicule.

Anyway, I kinda felt the same way for you; but I have to move on. cool
Sweet dreams, dearie. smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2013
[size=13pt]I dunno. He probably had another handle. I don't know what it was if he did lol.

Awww. kiss
You and Shugamania are a nice pair though smiley

I slept well. Hope you did too. I'm reading now *sighs* lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
CFCfan: Hahahaha. That guy na real comedian grin grin
It's not much of a surprise that his account is dormant, he didn't want ridicule.

Anyway, I kinda felt the same way for you; but I have to move on. cool
Sweet dreams, dearie. smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In ur f.uc.king dreams. lol...

This has to be this post of the century. grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
lucenzo: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In ur f.uc.king dreams. lol...

This has to be this post of the century. grin grin grin grin
na new thing? Me too I follow bin monkey for the babe too na.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
brokoto: na new thing? Me too I follow bin monkey for the babe too na.

Make una pack well joor, angry angry angry angry una no see mukina2 follow?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Lucy why are you always angry or frowning?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lucy why are you always angry or frowning?[/size]

Abi oh. For sometime, he has been having a permanent frown on his face.
Maybe his gf broke up with him.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]The guy sef. E be like he wan develop early wrinkles or high bp by force. O di egwu.

Kedu bobo! cheesy O gini na eme?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The guy sef. E be like he wan develop early wrinkles or high bp by force. O di egwu.

Kedu bobo! cheesy O gini na eme?[/size]

Onweghi ihe na eme. I'm still on campus.
I'm having a lively discussion at the Romance section's "Derailers Paradise".
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Don't blame Lucy ooo. It is not easy to be Mr NL and not be able to use that office to catch chicks
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Lwkmd. He dey try sef?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 19, 2013
CFCfan: Onweghi ihe na eme. I'm still on campus.
I'm having a lively discussion at the Romance section's "Derailers Paradise".

[size=13pt]Yeah I saw lol. You sef dey dull. How can you live so close to the Mexican border and be eating overpriced Chipotle? undecided[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:35am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lwkmd. He dey try sef?[/size]

He dey try oooo.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Myndy that 9ice thread was never in celeb o. If you like, move am here, but it was born in Music lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:45am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Myndy that 9ice thread was never in celeb o. If you like, move am here, but it was born in Music lol.[/size]
I sent it to celeb na. Wetin I wan take am do? It has nothing to do with music and certain nothing to do with radio. Infact I am moving it to politics. Let Afam deal with it
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Mynd_44: I sent it to celeb na. Wetin I wan take am do? It has nothing to do with music and certain nothing to do with radio. Infact I am moving it to politics. Let Afam deal with it

[size=13pt]I checked the log. It was barren lol. Maybe you thought you moved it. Send it here naw cry[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:48am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I checked the log. It was barren lol. Maybe you thought you moved it. Send it here naw cry[/size]
I wanted to move it but after the comment, I forgot. I just checked the Log too
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
I sent it to celeb na. Wetin I wan take am do? It has nothing to do with music and certain nothing to do with radio. [b]Infact I am moving it to politics. [/b]Let Afam deal with it

bwahahah grin grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Mynd_44: I wanted to move it but after the comment, I forgot. I just checked the Log too

[size=13pt]See dementia lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yeah I saw lol. You sef dey dull. How can you live so close to the Mexican border and be eating overpriced Chipotle? undecided[/size]

Lol.. The chipotle isn't too overpriced, we were talking about the general price of healthy meals here in America.
The price of garri is almost constant in my area.
I'm sure Lucenzo will say "Wetin concern agbero with overload". grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2013
CFCfan: Lol.. The chipotle isn't too overpriced, we were talking about the general price of healthy meals here in America.
The price of garri is almost constant in my area.
I'm sure Lucenzo will say "Wetin concern agbero with overload". grin

[size=13pt]Chipotle is overpriced jor. I refuse to go there again. In fact, my main Mexican food joint is across the street from Chipotle and has been ranked #1 since 2003 or 2004 lol. Chipotle doesn't even taste Mexican smh.

The healthiest and most cost-efficient meals are prepared in the home smiley[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Chipotle is overpriced jor. I refuse to go there again. In fact, my main Mexican food joint is across the street from Chipotle and has been ranked #1 since 2003 or 2004 lol. Chipotle doesn't even taste Mexican smh.

The healthiest and most cost-efficient meals are prepared in the home smiley[/size]

Yeah, there is nothing like a home-made meal. In fact, I just finished eating farina with oha soup tongue
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Yummy! It's been a while since I've had ofe oha. I had ofe egusi for dinner. I don refill tank so I fit read.

Na eba I chop sha lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2013
^^
I also like Egusi soap.
I just came back from school about 45 mins ago, I just dey chill now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.