Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109637 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yay! Cash nko? cheesy

@Mynd, start the thread na lol.[/size]

I may give u $50 cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]As mods, it's the jobs of Missyb and I to recommend at least one thread from this section. We recommend wetin una dey post, so if you don't like the threads that make the home page, tell fellow members to start threads wey make sense to you or make recommendations of your own in the suggestions thread lol.[/size]
you know not all threads started will make sense na but I think, mind you, I think that as MODS you guys should weed out the thrashy topics and send them to the jokes section or the back page.lol
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You should tell me actually. Apart from us both being from Neni, I no know lol.[/size]
I thought he was from Awada o shocked
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2013
I heard that U.S.A is no man's ancestral home, that it was discovered by the British with no man living on it. How true is this
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: I heard that U.S.A is no man's ancestral home, that it was discovered by the British with no man living on it. How true is this
Whoever told you that should be shot
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: I heard that U.S.A is no man's ancestral home, that it was discovered by the British with no man living on it. How true is this

Actually, the Native Americans were d first people that lived on present day American soil. They were of many Tribes-mostly Indian (American-Indian). The British called them 'savages' and forcefully took their land, killing some in d process.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
CFCfan: Actually, the Native Americans were d first people that lived on present day American soil. They were of many Tribes-mostly Indian (American-Indian). The British called them 'savages' and forcefully took their land, killing some in d process.

[size=13pt]Oga biko. No be some. It was mass genocide/ethnic cleansing. When white settlers arrived, Native Americans were in the tens of millions population-wise. Whites molested their women, spread STDs and other sicknesses, threw newborn babies into bonfires, and used their cutting-edge weaponry to cut down warriors who only had horses and spears/arrows. Tens of millions became 300,000 or so. Then, they took children to assimilate them as Americans and commenced reservations for the others. The rest is history.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Oga biko. No be some. It was mass genocide/ethnic cleansing. When white settlers arrived, Native Americans were in the tens of millions population-wise. Whites molested their women, spread STDs and other sicknesses, threw newborn babies into bonfires, and used their cutting-edge weaponry to cut down warriors who only had horses and spears/arrows. Tens of millions became 300,000 or so. Then, they took children to assimilate them as Americans and commenced reservations for the others. The rest is history.[/size]
And all these hasn't been looked into by the ICJ
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2013
Eze Promoe:
And all these hasn't been looked into by the ICJ

The affected Indians haven't brought a case before the court.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2013
CFCfan: The affected Indians haven't brought a case before the court.

[size=13pt]Are you sure? Lol. Native Americans have been neglected ever since whites took over the their land. The first president to show any kind of concern towards them was Bill Clinton in the mid 1990s. They've pleaded for help and have never gotten it. It's only now that people are beginning to realize that they are the #1 sufferers of alcoholism, diabetes, and suicide by ethnic group that ears are listening. The amount of people that are aware of their situation isn't even much. The only ones pushing for change amongst Native Americans are the educated Native Americans.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 08, 2013
^^^
I may be wrong but I haven't heard of a case brought before the ICJ by the Native Americans. It's good though, that the educated amongst them are leading the charge to the govt about their plight.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:31am On Feb 08, 2013
So in order words, the native Americans are like the Niger Delta people right?

Okay......
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44: So in order words, the native Americans are like the Niger Delta people right?

Okay......
o boy wey my ucbrowser you promise?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
brokoto: o boy wey my ucbrowser you promise?
I sent it na. check your box jorh
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
I sent it na. check your box jorh
my gmail?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
brokoto: my gmail?
Your Nl mail
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Good morning/evening everyone.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your Nl mail
I can't access the email I used for this account that's why I gave you my gmail address. Pls na abeg
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
brokoto: I can't access the email I used for this account that's why I gave you my gmail address. Pls na abeg
Pm it again
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 12, 2013
I dey greet everybody.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 3:04am On Feb 12, 2013
CFCfan: I dey greet everybody.
Hi
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Who dey here?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2013
I am here
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44: I am here

How far? smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2013
I so LOVE this lady and her song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yar9-2PDJqY
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2013
Huh? I can't check that out jorh as I am mobile. Gimme the lyrics.......................
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
CFCfan: I so LOVE this lady and her song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yar9-2PDJqY

[size=13pt]Mschew. I hope people didn't pay to watch her lip-synch undecided[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Mschew. I hope people didn't pay to watch her lip-synch undecided[/size]

I think people paid to watch her sing. She has a great voice though, regardless if the lip-synch.
Her sultry voice made Iyanya's "Your Waist" video thick.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
CFCfan: I think people paid to watch her sing. She has a great voice though, regardless if the lip-synch.
Her sultry voice made Iyanya's "Your Waist" video thick.

[size=13pt]Yeah, she has a nice voice. I don't see why she's lip-synching so early into her career sha. She's a smalli and better not think that a collabo with Iyanya has established her as a singer lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yeah, she has a nice voice. I don't see why she's lip-synching so early into her career sha. She's a smalli and better not think that a collabo with Iyanya has established her as a singer lol.[/size]

She was a little-known star before collaborating with Iyanya. She was popular in Houston. cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
CFCfan: She was a little-known star before collaborating with Iyanya. She was popular in Houston. cool

[size=13pt]Yes. You know her. I know her. She was popular in Houston. And so? Lol. If she had brain, she'd go home and start working like Tiwa Savage now that interest dey. She won't blow here. She has to establish herself where her biggest fan base is, Naija.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yes. You know her. I know her. She was popular in Houston. And so? Lol. If she had brain, she'd go home and start working like Tiwa Savage now that interest dey. She won't blow here. She has to establish herself where her biggest fan base is, Naija.[/size]

She has permanently relocated to Naija; she is so in love with our African beats too. Her song "Ori Mi Wu" will be a hit in the next few weeks.
It seems I like her and Tonto Dikeh; maybe they will do a collabo for me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.