Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109641 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2013
I wonder why I woke up this morning. Chai! See dream! Ada Obama massaging my back cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eze Promoe: I wonder why I woke up this morning. Chai! See dream! Ada Obama massaging my back cheesy

Eze, Ada Obama is still a teenager oh; she is around 14 years old. shocked
Abeg, dream about another Ada to rub your back.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan:

Lmao
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
[size=13pt]GROSS![/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan:

Nna rapu that thing. No use reggae spoil my blues o. My grandpa take 14 years senior my grandma. At least she don know the tanana wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Funny thread title
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2013
Ogugua, shey you are the mod here? why una de put all this mumu mumu celebrity pinsure dem on top front page na? Jim iyke wear eyeglass and white t-shirt for kitchen come tell us say im wan cook. is he a learner? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
brokoto: Ogugua, shey you are the mod here? why una de put all this mumu mumu celebrity pinsure dem on top front page na? Jim iyke wear eyeglass and white t-shirt for kitchen come tell us say im wan cook. is he a learner? undecided
Hahahahhahahaha
Ogugua, over to you
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hahahahhahahaha
Ogugua, over to you
hahahahahha
Mynd back to you angry angry angry
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
lucenzo:
hahahahahha
Mynd back to you angry angry angry

Why u dey vex? grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2013
Good morning everyone
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Oga, kedu?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Hello everyone. Good morning to those in Nigeria, and good afternoon to Ogugua wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Good afternoon bobo smiley

How are you? I'm on my way to class lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Good afternoon bobo smiley

How are you? I'm on my way to class lol.[/size]

I'm good. I just came out of my Economics class 30 mins ago.

I dey wait for my slice of cake oh grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Alright. Hope it was good.

You didn't have any? Whatever I bake never lasts o! Lol pele. You know those romance people can be greedy lol.

Explain your signature please smiley[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 06, 2013
^^^
I'm just saying that I'm a good/promising Nigerian.

Oops, you meant the old one. Judge Bunmi has definitely made a name for herself and her fatherland, so I've decided to meet her someday cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Didn't it say GEJ was harder working than President Obama? Lol.

I'm sure you'll meet her someday. She's very friendly and has a good sense of humor.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Didn't it say GEJ was harder working than President Obama? Lol.

I'm sure you'll meet her someday. She's very friendly and has a good sense of humor.[/size]

Oh, that one. Yes na, Nigeria is a very complex country, with so many challenges. Obama's headaches are not comparable to that of GEJ. cheesy

It's good that the Judge has a sense of humor like me.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 06, 2013
Video of Governor Uduaghan and Senator Ngige dancing to "Your Waist". The segment starts from 5:46.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x44x-jL_yFc
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 06, 2013
Trivia: What do Mikel Obi and Ogugua88 have in common except being Nigerians?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 06, 2013
[size=13pt]I think both have their headaches. I don't know whose is worse to be honest lol.

Hmmm, should I answer or no? Lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 06, 2013
^^
You can take a stab at it cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 06, 2013
brokoto: Ogugua, shey you are the mod here? why una de put all this mumu mumu celebrity pinsure dem on top front page na? Jim iyke wear eyeglass and white t-shirt for kitchen come tell us say im wan cook. is he a learner? undecided

[size=13pt]As mods, it's the jobs of Missyb and I to recommend at least one thread from this section. We recommend wetin una dey post, so if you don't like the threads that make the home page, tell fellow members to start threads wey make sense to you or make recommendations of your own in the suggestions thread lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 06, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
You can take a stab at it cool

[size=13pt]You should tell me actually. Apart from us both being from Neni, I no know lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You should tell me actually. Apart from us both being from Neni, I no know lol.[/size]

That was d answer cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Yay! Do I win a prize? cheesy[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Yay! Do I win a prize? cheesy[/size]

You'll get a bowl of ofe akwu and a ticket to San Diego cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:36am On Feb 06, 2013
People how far na? How about you open a thread about the fraud that happened with Olamide and a certain school last week
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 06, 2013
CFCfan: You'll get a bowl of ofe akwu and a ticket to San Diego cheesy

[size=13pt]Yay! Cash nko? cheesy

@Mynd, start the thread na lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:01am On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yay! Cash nko? cheesy

@Mynd, start the thread na lol.[/size]
So I can be visited by em boys right? I love my boring life like this abeg. The reason I am still breathing is that I am anonymous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.