Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,959,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him (37056 Views)

Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by nollywood20: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aliko Mohammad Dangote; The Biography of the Richest Black Person in the World by Moshood A. Fayemiwo & Margie M. Neal

Advance Praise for Aliko Mohammad Dangote.

Through the eyes of the authors, the reader gets the opportunity to experience life through young Alko's eyes and learns how he became one of the most successful and richest black persons in the world.
- Readers Favorite Book Review, 5.00 Star Rating, USA.

Aliko Mohammad Dangote, the biography of the richest black person in the world," is a good start. In a land lacking a culture of independent biography. this biography is a starting point.
- The Huffington Post, USA.

A compelling book about a unique personality in Africa.
- Goodreads, USA.

Flawlessly written and devoid of editing errors and typos, Aliko Mohammad Dangote, the biography of the richest black person in the world, stands out as a hallmark of excellent artisan- ship and knowledgeable chronicling...This is a must-read for anyone who thinks it is not possible to become a stalwart in one's chosen endeavor.
- Bookplex Review of Books, USA.

A biography everyone should read to know that it pays to believe in yourself regardless of the challenges of your backgrounds and circumstances.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Nigerian born author.

Book Description
EBook Publication Date: July, 2012 Publishers: Strategic Publishing and Book Rights Agency, USA and Shield Crest Press, London in collaboration with Alternative Lifestyle Communication, DBA, Chicago, USA.
ISBN: 0-9701349-2-4
PAGES: 377
PRICE: ₦200 (Nigeria)
$2.50 (USA & North America),
£1.00 or €1.00 (UK & EU).

The paperback and hardcover editions are available from N3, 000.

Buy Now As EBook Available For Limited Time, send order requests to: publisher@nigeriansreport.com

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by chiswaggs: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
My problem is that this made front page
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Crown128(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
denzel2009: does that warrant opening a thread?
I wonder oooo. Great minds discourse ideas...
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by dotcomnamename: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
jara: Do not be fooled. Fashola and Tinubu are richer than god.

You are a DISGRACE..
You will be punished by God for underrating our Almighty God!
You will suffer for comparing ordinary Human being to God !
Idiot silly cow ! angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Burger01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Henh! I tire o. I beg help me ask him o. @OP is it by force you open a senseless thread? Thread that won't make Nigeria better one inch. You need to stand on the expressway and let Slimyem's Pajero SUV (abi na jeep?) hit your senses back to normal..
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by killuminati(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
yes'ir! Because Dangote is an aboki----my guy tongue
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by killuminati(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Burger01:
Henh! I tire o. I beg help me ask him o. @OP is it by force you open a senseless thread? Thread that won't make Nigeria better one inch. You need to stand on the expressway and let Slimyem's Pajero SUV (abi na jeep?) hit your senses back to normal..
senseless thread wey make FP! Why you dey vex?? Cos it's an aboki dude Fashola begging to snap wit abi? Dan iskan guy!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by lumeneng22: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yes! Man pass man na.While fashola is a leader to lagos state, Dangote is leading africa in term of riches.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by tayo4me(f): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
jara: Do not be fooled. Fashola and Tinubu are richer than god.

What sought of statement is this? Why is there no dislike button? Rubbish!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Babaneh(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fashola did that cos he wanted to achieve a particular aim. No tink am o!!! Dangote is hapy within himself cos he wants to have a shot with d governor of Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Burger01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
killuminati: senseless thread wey make FP! Why you dey vex?? Cos it's an aboki dude Fashola begging to snap wit abi? Dan iskan guy!
I no vex o. I am just surprised such thread could make front page if not that the mods are high. And no, it's not because it's an aboki dude but because I refuse to see the connection and rationale of the topic of the thread to the actual event. You and I know Fashola can never beg to take picture with the aboki..na chin chin? You should understand when a joke is intended in such gathering of elites of the society. OK, Killuminati I beg make I snap picture with you na..
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by najoke: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
killuminati: senseless thread wey make FP! Why you dey vex?? Cos it's an aboki dude Fashola begging to snap wit abi? Dan iskan guy!

Pls get a life....ur hate for BRF is affecting ur thinkn

Go watch BEN 10 since u dont have anything beta to do
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by solomon111(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Too many hypocrites on this thread.
If this were to be GEJ or some other governors,the comments here would have been apalling.
They would probably label him as a 'spineless wimp'.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by adieora(f): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
So what? At least he is humble enough to recognise someone bigger than he is.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by denzel2009: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
solomon111: Too many hypocrites on this thread.
If this were to be GEJ or some other governors,the comments here would have been apalling.

does he have a spine before?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by sundaybam(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
That dosent mean his begging him
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by informatix: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: Gov. Fashola Begs Dangote To Have A Snap Shot With Him

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the richest man in Africa, let me snap with the richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.
That didnt Give Dangote Immunity against the LASTMA. HMMM them LASTMA them no send if dangote break Traffick Rule LASTMA go Arrest Dangote no Doubt.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by informatix: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
solomon111: Too many hypocrites on this thread.
Mind u.Hypocrites FULL Nairaland and Nigeria. If u dont understand what i mean go to Abeokuta Now and see the way people are trooping to Obj. House 4d. Small fire incident.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by informatix: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
nollywood20: Aliko Mohammad Dangote; The Biography of the Richest Black Person in the World by Moshood A. Fayemiwo & Margie M. Neal

Advance Praise for Aliko Mohammad Dangote.

Through the eyes of the authors, the reader gets the opportunity to experience life through young Alko's eyes and learns how he became one of the most successful and richest black persons in the world.
- Readers Favorite Book Review, 5.00 Star Rating, USA.

Aliko Mohammad Dangote, the biography of the richest black person in the world," is a good start. In a land lacking a culture of independent biography. this biography is a starting point.
- The Huffington Post, USA.

A compelling book about a unique personality in Africa.
- Goodreads, USA.

Flawlessly written and devoid of editing errors and typos, Aliko Mohammad Dangote, the biography of the richest black person in the world, stands out as a hallmark of excellent artisan- ship and knowledgeable chronicling...This is a must-read for anyone who thinks it is not possible to become a stalwart in one's chosen endeavor.
- Bookplex Review of Books, USA.

A biography everyone should read to know that it pays to believe in yourself regardless of the challenges of your backgrounds and circumstances.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Nigerian born author.

Book Description
EBook Publication Date: July, 2012 Publishers: Strategic Publishing and Book Rights Agency, USA and Shield Crest Press, London in collaboration with Alternative Lifestyle Communication, DBA, Chicago, USA.
ISBN: 0-9701349-2-4
PAGES: 377
PRICE: ₦200 (Nigeria)
$2.50 (USA & North America),
£1.00 or €1.00 (UK & EU).

The paperback and hardcover editions are available from N3, 000.

Buy Now As EBook Available For Limited Time, send order requests to: publisher@nigeriansreport.com

where can i buy the Hardcopy in Abuja?.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by huninaija(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
nous ne vous crois pas, vous avez besoin plus de gens!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by CohenJane: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You are a DISGRACE..
Idiot silly cow ! angry

u no get eye ni? god not God

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by PeterKbaba: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
Dangote in Lagos State Government office

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by chreldb(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kini big deal? . Rubbish thread! angry
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Easyjay: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You are a DISGRACE..
Idiot silly cow ! angry
Guyy, when was the last time yhu see with yhur eyes and think with yhur brain.That guy wrote god with small 'g', yhu were there burnin' yhur calories..*smh
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by nijanigga: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Goldieluks: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
And this is news?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by ignis: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
That's thesame question am asking over here.
Very soon a thread will be opened if Fashola goes to the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by BroRhema(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Goldieluks: And this is news?
na tori
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
DarryOsh: This thread is just sick, i really want to puke. I am so disappoinet in d op. Thank God i watched dat same program this morning.
No the Governor WAS NOT BEGGING! he was only being humorous.
Why do people just like to make mountains out of mole hills. In fact i want moderators to close this thread. This is one of the disadvantages of the internet. People just write what they like
i really wonder why the op could deduce beggin from that scene. Go online on channels and watch it again.
Dont just start rubbish topics because u want to talk. How the hell dis get to d front page. What kind of moderators do we av on NL sef. Only silly threads make front page.
This thread is a pure lie

Some people are born to lie, simple. They take joy in distorting reality. "Fashola begs Dangote" for a picture? How daft must one be to believe such a nonsense!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by vascey(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
So?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by SisiKill1: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Na wa oh. ..some people were clearly built without a sense of humor chip. I don't need to watch it to know how it went down in the context of a joke.

Thank goodness some people are not Dongote or we woulda had to contact NASA to help bring them back to earth...that's how far their their swollen head woulda carried them.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by vascey(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
CohenJane:

u no get eye ni? god not God

Thank you very much. Some people just need to loosen up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal / ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos / Stay-At-Home: Vehicle Conveying Tomatoes, Set Ablaze In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.