Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! (7284 Views)

11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project / Darius Ishaku Arrives Ekiti For Thanskgiving (Photos) / Impeachment: Labour To Shut Down Ekiti For Fayose As Group Writes CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Attention seeking tonight?

If I should start replying you back in kind, you'll start complaining again.

Shymmex, behave yourself.
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2012
I hope una dey take notice o.

Hmm.

If I should start, I won't stop for a while. *winks*
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2012
ACM10:
lmao grin grin grin grin grin
So, u can"t recognise your town again cry cry cry cry

A Road in Ogotun, Ekiti SW LGA 2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ekitistate/6956752205/in/set-72157628850703581/

Are you sure?

It looks like Abia to me. Awww, so sad sad
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by ACM10: 2:48am On Dec 31, 2012
shy-mmex:
Oh weeee... Ekiti sure needs k2309, ekt_bear, and Mynd_44 to fix that massive village... grin grin

The next time anyone from Ekiti chats shyte on this forum, I'll splash the screen with these pictures... grin grin

Ekiti ekiti ekiti... grin

Ekiti, Abia, Anambra, and Ebonyi are on the list of the places that are still in the stone age in Nigeria.. cool

Still got love for my Ekiti people, though... wink
You are mad angry
Post pics from your state and let us compare

Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Seems like that ediot Seun and his spambot have nothing else to do tonight.
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Stop posting ugly pictures of dilapidated, mangy, and dirty looking buildings on this thread.

This goes to ACM10.
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by ACM10: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Stop posting ugly pictures of dilapidated, mangy, and dirty looking buildings on this thread.

This goes to ACM10.
Can it get uglier than this? grin

Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 31, 2012
Yea, it can

Nnewi

Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2012
come o, i get picture too. kiss
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Abia kiss

While Ekiti is proressing, SE is regressing. Fading or faded glory kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/837293_abia20school_jpg1ed64d42b09afe594b8cbfff3efb90e9
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by ACM10: 3:04am On Dec 31, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Yea, it can

Nnobi/Nnewi Vs Ekiti State
Roads 1 : 1
Quality of houses 100 : 0 grin
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 31, 2012
ACM10:
Nnobi/Nnewi Vs Ekiti State
Roads 1 : 1
Quantity of ediots 100 : 0 grin

Fixed kiss
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Abia state sad

Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by chino11(m): 3:52am On Dec 31, 2012
shy-mmex:
Oh weeee... Ekiti sure needs k2309, ekt_bear, and Mynd_44 to fix that massive village... grin grin

The next time anyone from Ekiti chats shyte on this forum, I'll splash the screen with these pictures... grin grin

Ekiti ekiti ekiti... grin

Ekiti, Abia, Anambra, and Ebonyi are on the list of the places that are still in the stone age in Nigeria.. cool

Still got love for my Ekiti people, though... wink

You are an idiot to put Anambra the home to the best and brightest Nigerians in your list..

These are list of important and fore-front Nigerian states: Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Delta, Kano. The above states has alot in common when it comes to economy.
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by chino11(m): 3:58am On Dec 31, 2012
ACM10:
You are mad angry
Post pics from your state and let us compare

The pictures of Anambra you posted, are even before they reconstructed the fed. highway. The road you showed is under-going major reconstruction and remodeling into 10 lanes.
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by EkoIle1: 4:27am On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

The pictures of Anambra you posted, are even before they reconstructed the fed. highway. The road you showed is under-going major reconstruction and remodeling into 10 lanes.

10 lane in iboland? Why do you people lie so much. When was the last time any ibo governor commission any project sef talk less 10 lane road?

Shame on you for that bold face lie...
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by chino11(m): 4:33am On Dec 31, 2012
^

Have you taken your meds this morning? Maybe they gave you half dose last night, if not you wouldn't be awake by now. Go take your drugs biko..
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by EkoIle1: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: ^

Have you taken your meds this morning? Maybe they gave you half dose last night, if not you wouldn't be awake by now. Go take your drugs biko..

Forget about all that.

1. What's the name of this 10 lane road?

2. Where is it located?

3. Do you have any documented reference to this road?
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by chino11(m): 4:55am On Dec 31, 2012
^

Why should I forget what is more important here: Your life status and 10 lanes, which is more important?
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by EkoIle1: 5:07am On Dec 31, 2012

Why should I forget what is more important here: Your life status and 10 lanes, which is more important?

You really need to stop lying. Liars go to hell.

We know ibo governors are not smart enough and they have no vision to build anything talk less 10 lane road.

How come only SW we see on NL with progress and positive news everyday? How come we don't see or hear anything about any of our ibo states put together? This is a serious question because I know this is the reason why we see you people in all the Good news SW stories with anger and tantrum? I personally know you people do it because it hurts to see the SW outshining your iboland and you feel left out so you lash out with anger. It's like you people love to cry out or help and the only place you cry out is in SW development and progress threads...

ndo...
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by chino11(m): 5:16am On Dec 31, 2012
^

Which SW..? grin grin

We no get time for cheap publicity..ok

Do you call what is happening in Ekeiti, Oshun, Oyo, Ogun development? Then you must be a goat for saying that.

I tell ya..the least SE state is more organized, planned, built and developed than all the SW states put together with the exception of lagos which was developed by FG, Igbos and Hausas, go find out.. nwanne.
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by EkoIle1: 5:27am On Dec 31, 2012

Which SW..? grin grin

Do you call what is happening in Ekeiti, Oshun, Oyo, Ogun development? Then you must be a goat for saying that.

I tell ya..the least SE state is more organized, planned, built and developed than all the SW states put together with the exception of lagos which was developed by FG, Igbos and Hausas, go find out.. nwanne.

The thing is, good or bad and call it what you want, we are bold and secured enough to post stories and pictures of our developments on NL everyday, the question now is, how come you people only talk talk and talk, but never anything to show for all your talk talk talk.?

See, we see beyond your problems, we know there is nothing going on in iboland because the way you people like to beat chest, if there is anything good going on their, you will rob it n our faces forever so we know for a fact that there is nothing in iboland for you empty chest eating cowards to show anybody. You are nothing but empty tin can...

Can you show me what your useless governors are doing with tax and allocation money? Of course you can not. You'll just come back and talk talk talk with your silly smilie face like a clown...

Loud mouth cowards...

shiorrr...
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by chino11(m): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2012
^

See this pathetic freak.. grin

You guys are naturally backward. Like as I said before the least SE state is far far advanced that the Yoruba eldorado. go figure
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by EkoIle1: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2012

See this pathetic freak.. grin

You guys are naturally backward. Like as I said before the least SE state is far far advanced that the Yoruba eldorado. go figure

This worthless nuisance still no fit show us anything.. Your leaders fukkked you up, they didn't even build a small hen cage for you to take do show.. suxs to be ibo sha. lmao
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by chino11(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2012
^

You deserve our sympathy bro..you are going down the drain everyday..

All the so called leaders in your senseless Yoruba land are all ex-cons, so what is the need. Even your hero was the premier ex-con and a suicide persona. grin grin
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by EkoIle1: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2012

You deserve our sympathy bro..you are going down the drain everyday..

All the so called leaders in your senseless Yoruba land are all ex-cons, so what is the need. Even your hero was the premier ex-con and a suicide persona. grin grin

all this nuisance talk na story. your shame remains your useless and pathetic leaders put you in a bind hence not having anything to show, you even end up lying about some yeye ten lane road in your narrow village.... you future agipa generations are doomed..
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by geeez: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na big thick juicy Yoruba dciik dem dey find.

No mind them tongue tongue

Strictly for one person and even if I would share it, has to be with a Yoruba sister grin

Which SW..? grin grin

We are marching forward halleluyah. Amen! As Yoruba people! Halleluyah! Amen!

SE Satan shame unto up you, all progress belong to SW
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by firestar(f): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Really?

I wonder how Opopogboro looks like now. That long stretch of road is notorious for heavy traffic jams.
Wasn't funny.
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by dayokanu(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Belle go dey pain some haters now
Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by PaulJohn1: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

You are an idiot to put Anambra the home to the best and brightest Nigerians in your list..

These are list of important and fore-front Nigerian states: Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Delta, Kano. The above states has alot in common when it comes to economy.

Ode, stop fooling yourself
Your anambra can't compete with ordinary Oyo state economically.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Abagworo(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Eko Ile:

How come only SW we see on NL with progress and positive news everyday? How come we don't see or hear anything about any of our ibo states put together? This is a serious question because I know this is the reason why we see you people in all the Good news SW stories with anger and tantrum?

ndo...

When someone first tried to tribalise this thread, I warned him. If a Yoruba PDP member tries to rubbish ACN's achievements it does not in any way warrant calling out Igbos. The reason why most Yorubas on Nairaland assume Igboland to be less developed is because they've not been there and again because of the wrong use of this medium by some people to lay complaints and hence show only the negative part. Most of the cities in the SW are quite ancient and has clusters of mud houses with rusty roof but the only thing SE cities lack is good roads and repainting of old houses. Places like Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia are quite beautiful and not to be compared with any city in the SW. I'm in Osogbo at the moment.

Re: Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: Hmmmmm..where is eketi state?

That must be some rural, dungeon, evil forest land somewhere in the Yoruba dungeon cheesy cheesy
Beeeeeefffff! Take it easy, it kills ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany / The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified / Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.