Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers (16161 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by somegirl1: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2012
I agree totally OP.
Same guys who cry materialism when they have nothing turn aristos when they have a lot.

3 Likes

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by miky(m): 12:39am On Dec 31, 2012
women are to be blamed for men cheating too!!
a man a seeder he is innately obliged to throw seed at anything he sees, obviously unless he restrict himself.. its the reason a man can cheat on jlo with her housemaid, and get married to her.. that being said i know of alot of ladies who think that giving the punn keeps the man lol..
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Suprises: 12:42am On Dec 31, 2012
baby_mama:

God bless you and may your pocket never run dry
Iseeee!
grin
Amen oooo...E no go dry at all,d money don establish wella

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Ebukabauer(m): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2012
DJX50:

Sweetgurl, if dats you in your pic, I wouldn't mind flaunting my greatgrandpa's properties for you to come and dig my gold grin

mehn i dey tel You! grin
DJX50:

Sweetgurl, if dats you in your pic, I wouldn't mind flaunting my greatgrandpa's properties for you to come and dig my gold grin

mehn i dey tel You!
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmm, come to think of it, this Sweet.gurl of a girl does have a point o ! food for thought
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by sageon: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2012
Another warped logic that denies the moral burden of the consequences of choice, self-worth and responsibility-alas; akin to laying blame at the doorsteps of car manufacturers for building engines capable of Mach speeds.

There is little anyone can do to dissuade a mind already commodified- at least the marketplace ensures that anything can be up for hire or purchase, but the very little one can expect is the ownership of responsibility for such choices employed.

There are values that cannot be obtained off the shelf of materialism, greed and self-denial; they peg the human as a product of some intricate mixture of worth and dignity in his interactions with community. They are in themselves, self-evident and filling, for anyone on a sincere enterprise with morality and sincerity. They underpin a society’s moral compass and define how that community is viewed and labeled. Sadly, much of the erosion of today’s values spring from the erection of price tags on the individual and life in general. It grew from piecemeal adoptions of the barter system in simple conversations and interactions, extending, as it were, into social structures and the family.

If the goal is to reconnect with those core values that ensured our former humanity and described stable and healthy communities, then we are without options than to return to them and build from scratch.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by claremont(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2012
Gold-digging is simply glorified prostitution, both parties who indulge in it are to be blamed. The man gives the girl money and/or gifts in exchange for sex/companionship.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by anitank(f): 1:33am On Dec 31, 2012
dmcdad:

@bolded, is that what you are asserting? Don't generalize please. You are free to say some or most but don't ever use "MEN" (without preceding it with some or most) to generalize...
Do they specify by using "some" or "most" whenever they come here to bash "Nigerian Girls"........Yeah that hurts too
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by oswardic(m): 2:00am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx: Ashaoism a la lashing different women is also a lifestyle and a "blow back" because of the gold digging ways of women... You'd be surprised that most promiscuous guys are guys who never used to get a "look in" from women till they got rich/famous... Hence, why they go about lashing as many women as possible to make-up for what they missed out on when they were broke and unwanted... grin When women stop gold digging and giving free pum for material things, men will adjust and get back to chivalry and being faithful... grin

Not blaming women, though... cool
I'm no GAY ooo but you dey blow my mind away.. see me see enjoyment for the matter wey matter for our economy matter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by oswardic(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

Why shouldn't I flaunt what I have got?? Flaunting what you worked for doesn't give anyone any right to start gold digging - women need to learn how to get their own shyte and stop trying to reap where they didn't sow... That's why I agree with certain aspects of feminism!!

If superficial things can make women(esp. black women) give up their morals, standards, self-respect, dignity etc. just to live a lifestyle - that shows how messed up their mentality is...

Damn! I wish I was born in the stone age when men had to fight wrestling matches to win the heart of a woman... Days when women go for potentials and strive to build empires with their partners.... grin

Dear lawd, can you get the time machine and take me back to the stone age?!?!?! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, me too, I wanna join u in that age jor only that, I'm more than lazy.. but I will demand Samson request from bro's G to conquer for the lav of moi heart tongue tongue tongue I support UR MOTION!! grin grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by oswardic(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2012
baby_mama:

Amen o

If I were single and searching at this stage of my life,I would even marry a super rich man without a functional blokoss kpa kpa and dig that gold of his grin grin
Money is good to have

Who wants to hop on Okada from place to place? grin grin
Is it not fellow human beings that are vacationing in Dubai and London and France?

Must all uprising to glory be from the man? Cant the woman also make this happen? mtchew... the truth is, all women always believe its men's 100% responsibility to have this things done.. or e bad if woman carry her man comot for date? angry angry angry ... Make your man even see this your post, o'girl u go find dangote pikin go front be that o grin grin grin grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Tell me, if a man sees this kind of gold digger, would he object?

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by 2legit2qwt: 2:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Is that your picture Ileke?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Stop following me around jor.

Merry Christmas/Happy new year.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by oswardic(m): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Tell me, if a man sees this kind of gold digger, would he object?

you mean this kind of Business woman grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Goldieluks: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2012
claremont: Gold-digging is simply glorified prostitution, both parties who indulge in it are to be blamed. The man gives the girl money and/or gifts in exchange for sex/companionship.

Fair enough!
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by 2legit2qwt: 2:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Stop following me around jor.

Merry Christmas/Happy new year.

With that picture of you, don't blame me if i do grin Merry Christmas and Happy new year wink
I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nigga grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 31, 2012
dayokanu has been on this thread for 20 mins now.
The globes have hypnotized him grin grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Sweetgurl2(f): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2012
Blackteeth: When I remember p-square's "chop my money" and similar Nigerian songs with the same theme, and also remember posts from Nairaland guys saying all it takes to get women is money, I think guys are RESPONSIBLE for making Nigerian ladies gold diggers.

[size=18pt]THANK YOU[/size]
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Sweetgurl2(f): 3:17am On Dec 31, 2012
DJX50:

See what i mean... undecided @DJX50 is money all you have to offer a girl u think is beautiful. Think about something else that is valuable about you and let that be what you use to draw women to you. Fortunately, i don't have a price set on me. Thanks for the offer though tongue.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Goldieluks: 3:24am On Dec 31, 2012
^ That was a typical example of how these rich men behaves. And you find out that it is mostly the broke ass niggas be screaming gold-digger. The rich guys keep spreading their money on their women. Still they come on here to put the blame on women.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dayokanu(m): 3:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Merry Xmas
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Sweetgurl2(f): 3:44am On Dec 31, 2012
ojemzy:

well lets just say it takes 2 to Tango, if women can resist d lure of materialism, then it makes it easier for men to start doing the right things.

btw how do i date a sweet babe like Sweet.gurl in 2013 without spending my life savings (Sexy gurl)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol smileyRead my signature... be yourself!. If you have to spend ur savings to get a girlfriend you may as well visit a classy brutal smiley.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by oraclefemi(m): 3:44am On Dec 31, 2012
so when we see a girl we like, we should throw all our hard earned wealth into to the trash just because of a relationship, pls bore me ..i am waiting . A well trained girl will see beyond material things, when you find her you will know , until then if you discover a gold digger, please your desires and move on.. simple
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Sweetgurl2(f): 3:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Sweetgurl2(f): 3:51am On Dec 31, 2012
dmcdad:

Abi oooo. I am just wondering... It seems the Op didnt take alot of things into consideration before making this thread, else she wouldnt have come up with this thread cos it's.... just awkward. Gosh!

I wish you guys will read the whole thing before you comment. I said some... and that it was increasing. I didn't say all. The problem here is, it is becoming an epidemic and would continue to increase if something doesn't change it may even become a norm. Like any other the thing it can become a culture as it continues to grow and it would be harder and harder to find guy who don't flaunt their wealth and girls who don't gold dig.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Sweetgurl2(f): 3:54am On Dec 31, 2012
oraclefemi: so when we see a girl we like, we should throw all our hard earned wealth into to the trash just because of a relationship, pls bore me ..i am waiting . A well trained girl will see beyond material things, when you find her you will know , until then if you discover a gold digger, please your desires and move on.. simple

Good for you! As i mentioned and highlighted this is my "my observation"
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by pleep(m): 4:37am On Dec 31, 2012
100% agree. I was going to make a topic about this.

The vast majority of negative female behavior is caused by stupid men. Why wouldn't women gold dig if a million dumb men are throwing money at her every day. The real problem is the utter stupidity of the nigerian/black man in general. We need to be trying to figure out why black men are so stupid when it comes to women.

.... i think its because of higher testosterone levels that make us have stronger libidos than other men undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dmcdad: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Sweet.gurl:

I wish you guys will read the whole thing before you comment. I said some... and that it was increasing. I didn't say all. The problem here is, it is becoming an epidemic and would continue to increase if something doesn't change it may even become a norm. Like any other the thing it can become a culture as it continues to grow and it would be harder and harder to find guy who don't flaunt their wealth and girls who don't gold dig.

You didn't specify my dear.... And hey! I read the whole piece, infact, I was hoping you could respond to my first post on this thread.. Please try and search for it so you can peruse through it cause there are some few questions I asked and I craved for answers from you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Showcase Her Hot Backside (photos) / I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! / Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.