Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst (19531 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game / Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by femolala1: 4:37am On Dec 31, 2012
pinkrex: .
Is this your brain mis-calculating the English alphabets or its just plain I don't know?

All these grammer would even infuriate mods to ban you.
why criticising when you have nothing better to offer yourself. over sabi dey worry you.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by atuboweke(m): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: identical ibo dude.u just murdered english
. IdenticAl / typicAl Ofe-mmanu tribalist : who told u he is Igbo, even if he is how does that concern u.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2012
X-factoria:

What!!!!!!

This is beyond repair! Guy, please stop speaking English. Relate in your mother-tongue.
you new huh?
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: How does this affect that ur name aint among those to rep team nigeria in nations cup.that guy should go and sit down or bera still get a life.he jez taking medicine when is already dead

osaze shud get a life? dude seriously? u r demented. a player in England shud get a life. wonders will soon end!!!!
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by shyna501: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2012
bright007: Who is Osaze?

Delta state governor!
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Fantacy1(m): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2012
So touching but the deed is done already....life must go on
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by olagamalin(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: this is exactly wat killed ur great grand pa.he was too jealous and had dis sort of deadly mind 4 oda ppl success.its quite unfortunate u picked where he stopped.nigeria will reach the finals and keshi wont b sacked
grin
Libkid: this is exactly wat killed ur great grand pa.he was too jealous and had dis sort of deadly mind 4 oda ppl success.its quite unfortunate u picked where he stopped.nigeria will reach the finals and keshi wont b sacked
nawa oooo, Lmao
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2012
yuzedo: At list he didn't did dis once over twinta. undecided

Osanze is a good guys and very dedicate. I fill bad all this is happens to him instead of that karagulated mechionu guy mikel who does big mens for Super eagle but still call him all the time.

Osaze, i wish you well in your carrier. Goodbye to national team my grate broda of life. cry
did u graduate from OXFORD university?

1 Like

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2012
manny4life:

LOL... dude, if you have something to contribute, please do, otherwise, do us a big favor and be quiet.

is that all u got to say uncle osaze
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Richvkunt: Moral of story- 1.Never start a battle you can not finish. 2.Think twice before you act once. 3.Try to count up to a hudred before you start to tweet. 4.Do not tweet and apologise later-It just makes you look silly and childish and of course people assume you got no balls.
u are on point bro.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2012
atuboweke: . IdenticAl / typicAl Ofe-mmanu tribalist : who told u he is Igbo, even if he is how does that concern u.
he got the accent
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by hyzich(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Ǧϑ for you bro,buh seriously just kiss national team goodbye and focus on your club carreer. Am gonna miss dose your off-target shoots cheesy
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2012
atuboweke: . IdenticAl / typicAl Ofe-mmanu tribalist : who told u he is Igbo, even if he is how does that concern u.
he got the accent onye rapu ndu and ahu ike chuba ego dika gi.no mata how an ibo dude tries to speak eloquently the accent lyk nna men etc must be there.lols.especially guys lyk u that do sell ganja inside main market
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by andyanders: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Osaze talks too much and should have to face reality. You do not insult those who has been there before you or insult your coach. Can he do that with his club coach? Hell no. You have to think before you talk. You went on twitter to voice your anger on your country. You have been consistent with having to fall out with your coaches.Are you Osaze the only one dropped? What of Nsofor, Martins and others who has even given their best more than you? What of Yobo who has been there before you? have you seen them acting the way you have been acting? This is your father land and you must respect your Country. You cannot insult your biological father that way. Even when Green called you, you dropped the phone on him. I think that is an insult on his person.Learn to humble yourself even in the face of tribulation. You are not greater than Nigerians. Okocha and Kalu Nwankwo are true example of sports men who has excelled more than you and they never acted this way.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2012
bizie:

osaze shud get a life? dude seriously? u r demented. a player in England shud get a life. wonders will soon end!!!!
and u may be one the wonders will end with.osaze got no manner at all.y did'nt he attack the russians when they called him a black monkey
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2012
hyzich: Ǧϑ for you bro,buh seriously just kiss national team goodbye and focus on your club carreer. Am gonna miss dose your off-target shoots cheesy
lmao.u badt bro grin
hyzich: Ǧϑ for you bro,buh seriously just kiss national team goodbye and focus on your club carreer. Am gonna miss dose your off-target shoots cheesy
lmao.u badt bro
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by OAAkindiya: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Osaze portrays that he is a mature baby. In life, one must b mindful of one's character and manner of approach. At present, he is not in a wonderful form. A lesson to him! Out of millions of Nigerians he was selected to play for Nigeria before and now he is not selected to play in the Nations Cup. Why complaining? Players must be selected based performance and commitment. Good luck to him and I wish him success in his football career!
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Abbey2sam(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2012
freecocoa: Is Osaze related to Ay?

Abi is the new trend in town now to make outburst\comments on twitter and then apologize?

Una no get work undecided

Mumu...how wil you knw he's angry if he doesn't react,to me he has done nothing wrong, he got angry and he's cool now
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Excel23: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2012

Osanze is a good guys and very dedicate. I fill bad all this is happens to him instead of that karagulated mechionu guy mikel who does big mens for Super eagle but still call him all the time.

Osaze, i wish you well in your carrier. Goodbye to national team my grate broda of life. cry
omg grin
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by JANK23H(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2012

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by ajailer(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2012
ebamma 3: Just three words 'medicine after death'
Exactly wat was on my mind wen i saw d topic.....
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Excel23: after careful examination of lipkid's post, no word of insult was found on it. So why d name calling? Huh?, we are getting out of hand!
bro am libkid not lipkid pls.lib as in liberty
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Teeboy15(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2012
BINTI_LAYE101: Osaze apologizes for his outburst on twitter

West Bromwich Albion striker, Osaze Odemwingie , has attributed his recent outburst against the Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi, to anger arising from a feeling of betrayal by the coach.

Odemwingie had, at the wake of the release of the team list for AFCON 2013, taken to twitter to make some disparaging comments against the Super Eagles gaffer and the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF.
The out of favour Super Eagles striker also called the chairman of the NFF Technical Committee, Chris Green, ‘names’ over his exclusion from the AFCON squad.

The England based forward has now said he made statements, which were made in a fit of anger, after he had made it known to his coach andcolleagues that he was set to travel for the January 2013 Nations Cup in South Africa.

In an interview with selected Nigerian journalists, the West Bromwich Albion striker admitted making some of the comments credited to him, but was also quick to make some clarifications on calling Green ‘names,’ saying he was only bitter about his exclusion.
He described Green as a good man and one of the few on the NFF board, alongside the President, Aminu Maigari, whomhe knows personally and would not want to offend; though his anger has portrayed him to be at ‘war with everybody’.

”I remember it was Green that settled my case with Siasia then ,but I was too angry when he called me over this matter, and was impatient to listen to him, and my comment was not directed to him personally but to those who made the decision. But I think I over reacted then,” Osaze said.

On his face-off with Keshi, the former Locomotive Moscow forward revealed that “I calledthe coach two or three times within that period ,maybe two or three days before the list was made public and told him of my commitment to be part of the Nations Cup, and have toldmy coach I will be going to the Nations Cup.”

According to him, “I told the coach I was ready to report to camp by January 3rd, even before other professionals start reporting to camp, if I was in his programme for the Nations Cup; and even told himto feel free to drop me if I was not in his programme.

“I felt betrayed after that seeming heart-to-heart discussions with the coach few days to the release of the team list and he could not hint me I was not in his plan for the Nations Cup. For me it was not professional and I considered it a betrayal and lost my cool given all the arrangements I had made towards the Nations Cup,” he said.

Odemwingie also revealed that he felt pained and miffed by “some comments on why I was dropped ranging from being arrogant to asking for the captain’s band; and I concluded the federation wanted to freeze me out of the national team after ten years of serving the country with commitment and dedication”

“I don’t mind being asked to give the younger ones a chance ,even though I still have five years to offer at the international level, but I only think it would be proper to be honourably pulled out of the national team and not ‘disgraced’ out of the team after years of dedicated service to Nigeria,” he said.

The West Brom star argued that though his international career is over in the light of these controversies, which he noted “were unfortunate and regrettable,” he believes “there is need to correct somewrong impressions out there that I am always fighting with every coach,”
“But what people don’t know isthat my issues with all the coaches from Samson Siasia toLars Lagerback and now Keshi had to do with purely football matters, not administrative or asking for more money for players.

“My case with coach Siasia dates back to the 2008 Olympics, and had to do with insufficient jerseys and all that; with Lagerback it had to do with how I was treated and Ivoiced it to him personally at the World Cup, and now being treated unfairly.

“Imagine talking with someone two to three times over an issue and few days later you begin to hear a different story from the person, who was in a person to tell you point blank, ‘you are not in my plan for this,” he said.

The versatile forward concluded by saying “I am human and open to error by the way I may have taken the issue, and regret the whole controversy, and want to put all this behind me now and focus on my club career, while wishing the team the best of luck as a Nigerian.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/sports/113245-why-i-blasted-keshi-nff-osaze-reveals-apologises-for-outburst.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=why-i-blasted-keshi-nff-osaze-reveals-apologises-for-outburst
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by ezedav2012: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2012
smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Teeboy15(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2012
The youngman is jst confused
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by ige101(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2012
WITHOUT OSAZEE ,TEAN NIJA IS DOOMED FOR FAILURE
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Ikoniko(f): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2012
I knew he wil apologies. Grow up osaze
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2012
ige101: WITHOUT OSAZEE ,TEAN NIJA IS DOOMED FOR FAILURE
lolz.lyk u did fail english in ur secondary skul days.unpatriotic fool
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Ikoniko: I knew he wil apologies. Grow up osaze
JESUS!!*faints*
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by akandejames: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2012
don't get distracted by the cosmetics. they keep u busy fingering your senses with garbage. liberate ur souls from the evil that controls ur government and steals the freedom of our generations to come. 2013 must be a year of liberation. don't die gullible. never die in deceit. keep sharing the link!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Player Rating / 2014 CAF African Women's Championship - Namibia 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.