Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst (19716 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game / Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Ninilowo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
bumps: My take on this is dat is osaze the only super eagles player dropped.wat about taye taiwo and uche kalu qnd the rest.atitude is osaze's'problem.

This is what I said on the previous thread and someone was busy asking how old am I.
Somebody should mark my words THIS IS THE END OF THE GUY. GBAM!
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
killuminati: Super chickens and their rooster coach don shyt for jerusalem! Dem no go reach anywhere, mark me words. Osaze no mind dem jorrrr na jealousy dey worry dem, after all you decided to play for your country that's patriotic. Fuuuckkk the NFF, NFA and whatever they call demselves. To hell with National Team.

#TeamOsaze/Martins/Uche
anoda mad man in the thread.pls put ur hands 4 the leader of the team of the aggrieved rejected players.u are drunk dear pls go and slip
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by musiwa11: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
nigeria is like a communist country. nobody dare to speak out.. he will get killed..

look how many nation of the world. will there be over 200 bombing and the people of that nation will not react.. should that not tell you , that nigeria is run as a communist country. even if you throw bomb on their face.. they are too scared.

Osaze was right to speak out, if he think he merit a call.. i think osaze merit the call..

the problem with nigeria.. they never speak out.. people are too scared.. they run nigeria like communist country. People get murdered for speaking up
how can people be bomb over 200 times and they cant speak up, does that not tell you about the people.. and that they are scared..

Osaze is learning that they discriminate in Nigeria.. if someone is not from an ethnic group they discriminate against him..

this is one of the many reason they should break up nigeria.. with the satellite pictures.. they will kill many people.. people may be black but they are different from each other..
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by saint22: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why is Osaze bordering himself.is it compulsory to play 4 a national team that has an arogant coach? moreover d Super chicken cant exceed quarter final stage.Amokachi is standing by to replace him.shame to mumu keshi
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
brixton:
I did yesty and he was worrisome ind manutd defence area
u aint serious at all.osaze dat was flopping around thanks to d introduction of lukaku who caused lil problem 4 man utd defence.osaze has nofin to offer
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by casimirchocho(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
bumps: My take on this is dat is osaze the only super eagles player dropped.wat about taye taiwo and uche kalu qnd the rest.atitude is osaze's'problem.

I beg to differ....taye taiwo and uche kalu are currently under performing and don't even play week in week out for their respective clubs, but Osaze spoke out cuz he knows how fit and prepared he is, the other two aren't...
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author manny4life]

Who said I was trying to type perfectly in my post? Dude, please learn.

Unfortunately, NL isn't that serious to showcase my writing skills, nonetheless, I'm not opposed to your teaching idea. grin grin grin grin

We learn differently, so I welcome the opportunity to be taught English, at least, from the master - YOU. [/quote]and wat am i going to get in return 4 teaching a guy lyk u who dodged all the english classes during his skuling days.am not a master but atleast dont make grammatical mistakes that may lead to ur ban
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by oseiwe(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
I heard someone made a fone call on his mata, he might miraculously make d team afterall.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by hardeyincah(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
All these youths are coward... Haba, first AY, second Bankole Solomon and Now Osaze...
All dis guys just dey fall ma hand...
U talk u don talk be dat, no one go kill u... Can't u learn from Festus Keyamo, Aturu and d likes...

1 Like

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by tosrich(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
bright007: Who is Osaze?

Osaze is a bartender at KOKO lounge
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
freecocoa: Is Osaze related to Ay?

Abi is the new trend in town now to make outburst\comments on twitter and then apologize?

Una no get work undecided
freetoto na who you be sef, you too funny looool
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2012

Abi is the new trend in town now to make outburst\comments on twitter and then apologize?

My exact thoughts.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
musiwa11: nigeria is like a communist country. nobody dare to speak out.. he will get killed..

look how many nation of the world. will there be over 200 bombing and the people of that nation will not react.. should that not tell you , that nigeria is run as a communist country. even if you throw bomb on their face.. they are too scared.

Osaze was right to speak out, if he think he merit a call.. i think osaze merit the call..

the problem with nigeria.. they never speak out.. people are too scared.. they run nigeria like communist country. People get murdered for speaking up
how can people be bomb over 200 times and they cant speak up, does that not tell you about the people.. and that they are scared..

Osaze is learning that they discriminate in Nigeria.. if someone is not from an ethnic group they discriminate against him..

this is one of the many reason they should break up nigeria.. with the satellite pictures.. they will kill many people.. people may be black but they are different from each other..
how does osaze saga concern the bombing and killing of people beside who told u nigerians are dumb ass.u urself should go out and be a crusader since u want a fair and a just nation.abi u no bi human being?
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by saint22: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Libkid: anoda mad man in the thread.pls put ur hands 4 the leader of the team of the aggrieved rejected players.u are drunk dear pls go and slip
This slowpoke talks too much.NL is nt 4 kids as ur name implies.ur father is drunk.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Ninilowo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Pro Osaze activists, Oya dey defend dey go when una client don realise............ the guy funny die when he see say ameobi no dey come again he con dey beg.......bla bla he served Nigeria for 10yrs. Epele o methusela. Enyeama never serve reach 10yrs? that captain band wey una wan die on top u no go wear am. Beeni!! Tue!.!!!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by otokx(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Osaze has disappointed me; he should have weighed his words first now the music must be played and a dance must take place.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Interesting
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
saint22: Why is Osaze bordering himself.is it compulsory to play 4 a national team that has an arogant coach? moreover d Super chicken cant exceed quarter final stage.Amokachi is standing by to replace him.shame to mumu keshi
this is exactly wat killed ur great grand pa.he was too jealous and had dis sort of deadly mind 4 oda ppl success.its quite unfortunate u picked where he stopped.nigeria will reach the finals and keshi wont b sacked
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
metti:
What type of English is this?

King James Version Of English
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
saint22: This slowpoke talks too much.NL is nt 4 kids as ur name implies.ur father is drunk.
lolz.do i look lyk ur slowpoke fada 4 ur eyez or lyk dat ur untamed moda 4 ur eyez.u must be a learner
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
If you are drunk, don't tweet.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by bamosagie(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Osaze did the right thing by speaking out, he deserve to be heard. I am even more proud of him now, it takes a bigger man to say "hey I over reacted, I am sorry"
He didn't apologise to get a late call to AFCON but to protect his club career, it will be unfortunate to be tagged an unmanageable player.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Tittos: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2012

They should be hailed for it..Nigerians and apologies are like enemies..at least some people are taking responsibilties for their action.wish our politicians could do the same
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Tbillz(m): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
disadvantages of gettin high on sum cheap drugs...medicine afta death!
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by fratochi: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
......I have always loved this guy, osaze, his dedication and commitment both on and off the pitch has always been unparalleled, he is one of the few sincere footballers nigerian has ever produced, once again he has shown his worth and maturity in the way he has handled this gross irresponsibility and bias on the side of coach keshi and the NFF, a mans true worth is measured by his ability to take independent actions and to also take full responsibility for such actions when the chips are down, part of this maturity also manifests in making apologies as and at when do. Osaze has displayed all of these, he is simply a victim of selective injustice, and am afraid for those that call him names.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Biafrarep(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Libkid: identical ibo dude.u just murdered english
What makes the guy Igbo? Why are you such a misrable pathetic fool. SMH at your idiotic behavior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign / Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents / Mauricio Pochettino Open To Leaving Paris St-germain If Man Utd Make Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.