Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst (19528 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game / Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by femolala1: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2012
MR MOD, WHY IS THAT U DONT POST MY COMMENT?
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by bright007(f): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2012
tosrich:

Osaze is a bartender at KOKO lounge
...ok...I never knew a bartender like Osaze had a spokesman like you.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Abbey2sam:

Mumu...how wil you knw he's angry if he doesn't react,to me he has done nothing wrong, he got angry and he's cool now
And your reason for calling me "mumu" is what exactly?

If I tow your line I swear, you'd quit NL so be very careful.angry
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Its nt abt money ,its abt character
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: and u may be one the wonders will end with.osaze got no manner at all.y did'nt he attack the russians when they called him a black monkey

Thanks for being sensible here,i thought you wld spend all your time here trying to denigrate mr yuzedo...one of the funniest men on NL.

Osaze shldnt be in that list period,he wld still create problem at some stage if he joined them.he can mess up the team when he is having a bad game and you dare not sub him,he can be very selfish with the ball when a simple pass to a well positioned martins or ideye cld do the job.
There are lots of attacking options for mr keshi and believe me the likes of ideye,uche,moses,emenike and martins if called to replace ameobi are all cool headed and more than hungry for success.

By the way...Osaze said nothing when his compatriots..the locomotiv moscow fans bid him farewell with a huge banner with the pix of a massive yellow banana.he has never vented his frustrations on roy hodgson.
Eagles will do well in south africa.if they didnt,it wldnt be because osaze was left out.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by young9ja(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2012
BINTI_LAYE101: Osaze apologizes for his outburst on twitter

West Bromwich Albion striker, Osaze Odemwingie , has attributed his recent outburst against the Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi, to anger arising from a feeling of betrayal by the coach.

Odemwingie had, at the wake of the release of the team list for AFCON 2013, taken to twitter to make some disparaging comments against the Super Eagles gaffer and the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF.
The out of favour Super Eagles striker also called the chairman of the NFF Technical Committee, Chris Green, ‘names’ over his exclusion from the AFCON squad.

The England based forward has now said he made statements, which were made in a fit of anger, after he had made it known to his coach andcolleagues that he was set to travel for the January 2013 Nations Cup in South Africa.

In an interview with selected Nigerian journalists, the West Bromwich Albion striker admitted making some of the comments credited to him, but was also quick to make some clarifications on calling Green ‘names,’ saying he was only bitter about his exclusion.
He described Green as a good man and one of the few on the NFF board, alongside the President, Aminu Maigari, whomhe knows personally and would not want to offend; though his anger has portrayed him to be at ‘war with everybody’.

”I remember it was Green that settled my case with Siasia then ,but I was too angry when he called me over this matter, and was impatient to listen to him, and my comment was not directed to him personally but to those who made the decision. But I think I over reacted then,” Osaze said.

On his face-off with Keshi, the former Locomotive Moscow forward revealed that “I calledthe coach two or three times within that period ,maybe two or three days before the list was made public and told him of my commitment to be part of the Nations Cup, and have toldmy coach I will be going to the Nations Cup.”

According to him, “I told the coach I was ready to report to camp by January 3rd, even before other professionals start reporting to camp, if I was in his programme for the Nations Cup; and even told himto feel free to drop me if I was not in his programme.

“I felt betrayed after that seeming heart-to-heart discussions with the coach few days to the release of the team list and he could not hint me I was not in his plan for the Nations Cup. For me it was not professional and I considered it a betrayal and lost my cool given all the arrangements I had made towards the Nations Cup,” he said.

Odemwingie also revealed that he felt pained and miffed by “some comments on why I was dropped ranging from being arrogant to asking for the captain’s band; and I concluded the federation wanted to freeze me out of the national team after ten years of serving the country with commitment and dedication”

“I don’t mind being asked to give the younger ones a chance ,even though I still have five years to offer at the international level, but I only think it would be proper to be honourably pulled out of the national team and not ‘disgraced’ out of the team after years of dedicated service to Nigeria,” he said.

The West Brom star argued that though his international career is over in the light of these controversies, which he noted “were unfortunate and regrettable,” he believes “there is need to correct somewrong impressions out there that I am always fighting with every coach,”
“But what people don’t know isthat my issues with all the coaches from Samson Siasia toLars Lagerback and now Keshi had to do with purely football matters, not administrative or asking for more money for players.

“My case with coach Siasia dates back to the 2008 Olympics, and had to do with insufficient jerseys and all that; with Lagerback it had to do with how I was treated and Ivoiced it to him personally at the World Cup, and now being treated unfairly.

“Imagine talking with someone two to three times over an issue and few days later you begin to hear a different story from the person, who was in a person to tell you point blank, ‘you are not in my plan for this,” he said.

The versatile forward concluded by saying “I am human and open to error by the way I may have taken the issue, and regret the whole controversy, and want to put all this behind me now and focus on my club career, while wishing the team the best of luck as a Nigerian.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/sports/113245-why-i-blasted-keshi-nff-osaze-reveals-apologises-for-outburst.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=why-i-blasted-keshi-nff-osaze-reveals-apologises-for-outburst
why must her apologies I tot no sumtin foolis
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by naijanaweown: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2012
are all these guyz on cheap drugs? This explaination is a little too late.next time think very well b4 u talk. Osaze thank u 4 serving naija well, retire well.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2012
Osaze is a good player but need to check his attitude.I am only worried about people like him who exploit the maladministration at NFF to create more problems for our football,their career and their future.The only losers here is the nigerian football fans.He should make the most of his playing days.it doesnt last forever,before him,there were oliseh,amokachi,dominic iorfa...One day he,ll be like some of these men he is fighting today,fighting for coaching/managerial positions or running from dstv to supersport looking for commentary jobs.
He shld put his house in order.Theres no better time to do it than now.
Engaging the likes of victor ikpeba in slanging battles will one day bite him in the bum.

Nigeria football fans do not forget so easily.
They know the difference b/w their football heroes and the scums.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by victorazy(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Osaze disapointed me but we don hear his apology. he should wait for the next AFCON if only his white wife will not chark him again
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2012
naijanaweown :
are all these guyz on cheap drugs? This explaination is a little too late.next time think very well b4 u talk. Osaze thank u 4 serving naija well, retire well.
i beg you with God no retire am o, him don try im best to apologize, his apologies can make the toughest judge on earth to change his judgement.give Osaze a ANOTHER CHANCE
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Acecube(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2012
Aggrippa: the deed has already been done but who says his career is over, his career is not over, if he considers JT of chelsea whose football age is 26 but whose actual age is close to 50 he will be hopeful
.... Jt is not 26 oh, 26 is his jersey number
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Libkid(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2012
gbosaa:

Thanks for being sensible here,i thought you wld spend all your time here trying to denigrate mr yuzedo...one of the funniest men on NL.

Osaze shldnt be in that list period,he wld still create problem at some stage if he joined them.he can mess up the team when he is having a bad game and you dare not sub him,he can be very selfish with the ball when a simple pass to a well positioned martins or ideye cld do the job.
There are lots of attacking options for mr keshi and believe me the likes of ideye,uche,moses,emenike and martins if called to replace ameobi are all cool headed and more than hungry for success.

By the way...Osaze said nothing when his compatriots..the locomotiv moscow fans bid him farewell with a huge banner with the pix of a massive yellow banana.he has never vented his frustrations on roy hodgson.
Eagles will do well in south africa.if they didnt,it wldnt be because osaze was left out.
it seems u just read my mind.if osaze was invited believe me nigeria wont even qualify 4rm d group stage cos he will divide the dressing room into two.he so arrogant,pompous and arghh! Dont knw wat to say again
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by hardbody: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: identical ibo dude.u just murdered english

Well, I thought he was being deliberately sarcastic, else I suggest you see the poster as who he is and quit being tribalistic. Your people throw around enough Gbagauns' just like any other tribe. I am Igbo and honestly while my grammar is not impeccable, I sure still write better than some folks from wherever in double hell you are coming from. Be wise.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Vick4v: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2012
It's too late to apologize.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by MOBBDEEP: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2012
yuzedo:
Apart from your xanquatic and skoropirated GBAGAUNS, all your points were incisive and 100.99999% correct! angry

Pardon me my lord!
We quite know your standard of English-Language mastery is high, which may be tedious for people like us to meet.
Plus you can't but make little (except, perhaps, the errors were more than negligible than my level of understanding could allow me see) typos, semantic & syntax errors when you are rushing to post an idea/a view especially when you are using inexpensive(I'm serious & not trying to be modest or sarcastic) phones like mine.

I'll like to learn more under your revered but virtual tutelage.
By the way, Master!, what are the meanings of those words above i.e
* skoropirated
* xanquatic

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by olabode89(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2012
yuzedo: At list he didn't did dis once over twinta. undecided

Osanze is a good guys and very dedicate. I fill bad all this is happens to him instead of that karagulated mechionu guy mikel who does big mens for Super eagle but still call him all the time.

Osaze, i wish you well in your carrier. Goodbye to national team my grate broda of life. cry

Oga hope say u dey joke sha, na bomb full dis ya post oh

Twinta! Twitter

Good guys ke!! Wtf! For one person na wa oh

Happens...rotflmao..... Happening

Karagulated...... #blank

Big mens.... Ha kilode... Singular. Man plural Men.. Relax nau

Carrier.... Na electrons him dey carry..lols...... Na Career oh
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Regiblinkz(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Aggrippa: the deed has already been done but who says his career is over, his career is not over, if he considers JT of chelsea whose football age is 26 but whose actual age is close to 50 he will be hopeful
see how dumb you've turned out to be,26 is his squad number Ω̶oτ his age...and he is a better defender then our miss goody two shoes captain YOBO
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by snowprince01(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2012

Osanze is a good guys and very dedicate. I fill bad all this is happens to him instead of that karagulated mechionu guy mikel who does big mens for Super eagle but still call him all the time.

Osaze, i wish you well in your carrier. Goodbye to national team my grate broda of life. cry
Guy dis better be a joke..or u really need to start from primary 1
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2012
snowprince01:
Guy dis better be a joke..or u really need to start from primary 1

Every bit of that post made me laugh...from his at list(at least) to my grate brother of life...that post was funny..didnt you noticed that he altered osaze as osanze?

For you and others commenting about english lang.. and grammer,if you didnt find that funny,i say one thing to you all....SORRY..

1 Like

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by pazienza(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: identical ibo dude.u just murdered english
Ewu,why must you drag igbo into your madness? Is english language your mother tongue? Are you a better english writer than igbos like chinua achebe,chimamanda adichie,buchi emecheta,etc. Mkpi.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by EmmyDe25(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Who said he apologised? U nid to recast ds headline.. Ds is no apology.
9ce 1 Osaze.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by EmmyDe25(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2012

U spoke my mind man, D Ameobi dt they are caling nw was he nt d same person dt said he wl neva play 4 Nigeria sum few yrs ago?
Osaze even made a great mistake playin 4us in d 1st place. Our futbol fed is a body filled wit bunch of ingrates!
Luk at how they beggd Martins b4 he finaly decided to play 4 Nigeria, now hes out of favour despite bin one of our hottest strykas in Europe. Its a pity.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by mazinaija: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2012
ROSSIKE: Well, all credit to him for apologising. But it's very late in the day as far as this ANC is concerned. It will take a while for him to warm his way back into the team, if at all possible.
Fool! he doesn't need to come back to ur super chickens,given that age is not on his side.What a sad way to end his international career,after much dedication to naija
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Acecube: .... Jt is not 26 oh, 26 is his jersey number
ok...point noted
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Regiblinkz: see how dumb you've turned out to be,26 is his squad number Ω̶oτ his age...and he is a better defender then our miss goody two shoes captain YOBO
Mr Dumberman its okay, points noted.but the fact remains that JT looks 50 you can tell from his face, moreover he has been captain since time immemorial!
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by GEJPFOOD: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2012

Choi!! English(RIP)
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2012

grammatical blunder. Bros, no wound us with ingrish ooo. Dis one na ingrish not english.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
ignis:
How do u know he is an igbo dude?
dont mind the fat fool.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by roymary: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Intimidation! No idea why he apologized.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by pinkrex(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
manny4life:

Abeg, both of you should relax. The dude post regular comments on politics, at least, I've known and his English isn't like he posted. Shouldn't common sense dictate that, when he said "twinta" he was being sarcastic with his choice of words? Abeg chill jor, it's not that serious.

If you're a noob on NL, learn the ropes first before taking on others.
since you've become a better monkey on the rope, why didn't you communicate in that style? How many of his 'sarcastic' words were you able to grAb at first reading? Don't defend bad morals in other to make a difference orr stay relevant... All am saying is that he should communicate in his mastered diction, for effective communication.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by moshood200: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
Osaze u ve done the right thing those condeming ur acton,do not knw wot they are saying they are jus myopic,just economical wit the truth .let them go to the nation cup.thk God sorry is not hard for them to after the deed has been done.keshi is sayin he won't miss the trio of osaze,martin,taiwo among all the players he invited to the afcon no one is better than these boys apart frm moses and mikel and uche the rest are misfit.we saw wot they play during qualifiers.except grace ofGod I don't see any good out this team even wit ameobi,shittu out.we are jus going to make up the no.injustice is too much in nig system.my only pity nig football status in comity of football nations will come down.with these pple keshi call for afcon only luck will see us tru first round.and nff can't call keshi to order.we shall all see..anoda tax payers money wld b wasted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Player Rating / 2014 CAF African Women's Championship - Namibia 2014 / AFCON 2024 Quarter Final Teams and Pairings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.