Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst (19715 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game / Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / "We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by jaymichael(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2012
we have hear, tells us the reason you was drop from the teem, is it that you are not gooding again to play foot ball or because you are too prouding and not understooding respect for kansul of elders?
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by jaymichael(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2012
jaymichael: we have hear, tells us the reason you was drop from the teem, is it that you are not gooding again to play foot ball or because you are too prouding and not understooding respect for kansul of elders?
because that is what yobo are talks.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by boiohboi(m): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2012
All these NL guyz wey no dey allow us drink water drop cup for so called ENGLISH matter should go to ENLAND n do english competition now,make we see wetin the result go be?.if u know english frm the beginning of that guys comment u will know that he was just trying to be a clown.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by irich21(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2012
Too late bro, too late to cry over spilled milk.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=manny4life]

lol...ah, me I've not noticed o. IMO, you know when you're on NL, you writing can be jacked up like sh.it, but then again, let him defend himself...[/quote
how is my write up jacked up like sh.it? please elaborate, i am curious
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Is Apology the norm of the society now?
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Topsense: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2012
That is in the spirit of reconciliation. It takes a man to do this. Not some of you in this NL who are pig-headed. Empty tolo tolo.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by manny4life(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=Aggrippa][/quote]

Nna, it's not you. I was only making a general comment. For instance, myself as an example, I write so fast that I make errors but it does not mean I don't know how to write when it comes down to it.

Please, I wasn't talking about you man...Cool grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by manny4life(m): 12:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: and wat am i going to get in return 4 teaching a guy lyk u who dodged all the english classes during his skuling days.am not a master but atleast dont make grammatical mistakes that may lead to ur ban

LOL... dude, if you have something to contribute, please do, otherwise, do us a big favor and be quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by overdrive(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2012
ok :ook
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by MOBBDEEP: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2012
yuzedo: At list he didn't did dis once over twinta. undecided

Osanze is a good guys and very dedicate(

Your sense of humour is excellent.
You have a way of blending wits & academic proficiency into your pun.
You must be very intelligent.
But you know sha say you like pun** too much (or so I presumed) !!!
Or am I wrong?

@ TOPIC :
Maybe Osaz shouldn't have twitted.
But I can tell you that for most of us here, if we were to be in his position, we'll do worse.

Apart from Kanu & most of the team members from 1998 down, who can boast of more dedication, commitment, results/outputs, resourcefulness, skills, adherence & compliance like this guy?
In 2010, of all the unproductive 23 players we took to South-Africa, no be only 3 performed above-average viz:
*Daniel Shittu
*Same Osaze
*Vincent Enyeama

Of all the current players on the controversial list, who can we say we will place our bet on as per current form, experience, activeness?
Which player better pass Osaz?

That our un-patriotic skipper - Yobo, no be him lie fallow like a lazy pregnant dog, siddon dey look like Red-Bororo/Sokoto-Gudali before the Greeks slotted-in the ball beside him.
Yet, he made the team.

Even, if just for the fact that this guy has been spectacular & delivering result for Nigeria at National level since the days of 2004 AFCON coupled with his current form & experience, he should make the team.
All over the world, country features old players just for their experience.
Meanwhile, this guy is not even old.
I could remember Italy bringing Christian Vieri to Korea/Japan 2002 & in same vein, Del Piero 2006.

This act done to Osaze is not the way heroes are made & also it discourages patriotism & loyalty

Maybe he shouldn't have vent his outburst of pent-up anger via a social-media network.

But then, is it not order of the day all over the world?
Whereby no bar is held against private matters & no definition exist any longer for confidentialities!

Let's overlook his excesses more so that he was remorsed, humbled enough & didn't count himself too-big to tender his unreserved apology!

I still don't know the criteria employed that qualified some of the players on that 'yeye' but left Osaze hanging!

6 Likes

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by licensed2k(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2012

Osanze is a good guys and very dedicate. I fill bad all this is happens to him instead of that karagulated mechionu guy mikel who does big mens for Super eagle but still call him all the time.

Osaze, i wish you well in your carrier. Goodbye to national team my grate broda of life. cry
And you need to get off the internet and go concentrate on improving your grammar bruh
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by yuzedo: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2012
MOBBDEEP:

Your sense of humour is excellent.
You have a way of blending wits & academic proficiency into your pun.
You must be very intelligent.
But you like pun** too much (or so I presumed)

Maybe Osaz shouldn't have twitted.
But I can tell you that for most of us here, if we were to be in his position, we'll do worse.

Apart from Kanu & most of the team members from 1998 down, who can boast of more dedication, commitment, results/outputs, resourcefulness, skills, adherence & compliance like this guy?
In 2010, of all the unproductive 23 players we took to South-Africa, no be only 3 performed above-average viz:
*Daniel Shittu
*Same Osaze
*Vincent Enyeama

Of all the current players on the controversial list, who can we say we will place our bet on as per current form, experience, activeness?
Which player better pass Osaz?

That our un-patriotic skipper - Yobo, no be him lie fallow like a lazy pregnant dog, siddon dey look like Red-Bororo/Sokoto-Gudali before the Greeks slotted-in the ball beside him.
Yet, he made the team.

Even, if just for the fact that this guy has been spectacular & delivering result for Nigeria at National level since the days of 2004 AFCON coupled with his current form & experience, he should make the team.
All over the world, country features old players just dr their experience.
Meanwhile, this guy is not even old.
I could remember Italy bringing Christian Vieri to Korea/Japan 2002 & in same vein, Del Piero 2006.

This is not the way heroes are made & also it discourages patriotism & loyalty

Maybe he shouldn't have vent his outburst of pent-anger via a social-media network.

But then, is it not order of the all over the world?
Whereby no bar is hold against private matters & no definition exist any longer for confidentialities!

Let's overlook his excesses more so that he was remorsed, humbled enough & didn't count himself too-big to tender his unreserved apology!

I still don't know the criteria employed that qualified some of the players on that 'yeye' but left Osaze hanging!
Apart from your xanquatic and skoropirated GBAGAUNS, all your points were incisive and 100.99999% correct! angry
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by manny4life(m): 12:54am On Dec 31, 2012
licensed2k:
And you need to get off the internet and go concentrate on improving your grammar bruh

Yall need to start minding ya own business, like damn.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 31, 2012
manny4life:

Nna, it's not you. I was only making a general comment. For instance, myself as an example, I write so fast that I make errors but it does not mean I don't know how to write when it comes down to it.

Please, I wasn't talking about you man...Cool grin grin grin
ok, i am now clear on this issue. i am not sure if there are any apologies to be accepted cool but anyway apologies accepted grin grin
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Well, all credit to him for apologising. But it's very late in the day as far as this ANC is concerned. It will take a while for him to warm his way back into the team, if at all possible.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by dinggle: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2012
Words are not enough to drop a passionate player like Osaze. Keshi shut himself in the foot.....Osaze should have been dropped on the field through screening not because of arrogance. Who is more arrogant Balotelli? but he is been managed, that is what coaches do they manage players.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2012
He wont still make d list so osazee its just a waste of time apologising.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Ndoz(m): 1:31am On Dec 31, 2012

Osanze is a good guys and very dedicate. I fill bad all this is happens to him instead of that karagulated mechionu guy mikel who does big mens for Super eagle but still call him all the time.

Osaze, i wish you well in your carrier. Goodbye to national team my grate broda of life. cry
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Parnassuss(m): 1:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Wait he told the coach to drop him if it was in his plans and got angry when he was dropped? Hmm, this guy is something else. Anyway i wish him the best, but he should take some eesponsibilitymfor his actions too. Its not necessary to argue before u getnue point across
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Moral of story- 1.Never start a battle you can not finish. 2.Think twice before you act once. 3.Try to count up to a hudred before you start to tweet. 4.Do not tweet and apologise later-It just makes you look silly and childish and of course people assume you got no balls.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by CARLISTO77(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2012
pinkrex: .
Is this your brain mis-calculating the English alphabets or it[b]'[/b]s just plain I don't know?

All these gramm[b]e[/b]r(s) would even infuriate mods to ban you.

Do remove the beams in your eyes before removing others'...
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by lastpage: 2:58am On Dec 31, 2012
yuzedo:
Apart from your xanquatic and skoropirated GBAGAUNS, all your points were incisive and 100.99999% correct! angry

You know what, if l were the Coach, I will give him a call-up and tell him to prove me wrong! shocked shocked

A good "Human Manager" knows when to get the best out of a subordinate ..... and in Osaze's case: this is time

Even He himself might be too embarrassed to accept the offer! grin

In addition to the above, we should understand that it takes a "humble and humbled MIND" to publicly apologize.
It does not matter whether he gets recalled ..... He was WRONG, He is SORRY and he has APOLOGIZED ....Publicly!

On the issue of Loyalty: We forget that up-coming ones are looking at the situation and asking themselves: So, this is how they will treat me too, in future?

That is why l laugh when people blame Mikel Obi for putting National interest LAST!
He has learned from what happened to others before him.

As a Nation and a People, we must show love and admiration to those who "SERVE THE FATHERLAND".
Not because we owe them anything but TO ENCOURAGE THOSE COMING BEHIND.

To show them we VALUE THEM ..... and who does not like to be valued and appreciated?

I sense that in his "ten years of my life" statement.
Dont forget the guys "mentality is slightly different", being reared in "foreign culture" where admiration and value" are appreciated even more than money.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by McGeorge1(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2012
bumps: My take on this is dat is osaze the only super eagles player dropped.wat about taye taiwo and uche kalu qnd the rest.atitude is osaze's'problem.
I guess you didn't read the part he said he called the coach 3 days before the list was released to let him know he's comitted to the national team engagement. Why didn't Keshi let him know he wasn't in his plans? I just wonder what people like Amoebi would be doing in this team. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Vuproff: 3:54am On Dec 31, 2012
blink182: You do not apologise when you do the right thing.
[img][/img][size=8pt][/size][quote][/quote]....positive jareh., like begging d ref after receiving d red card....merci
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by talk2tosep(m): 4:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Anothe gradute from nigeria!!

Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by hollypagan: 4:16am On Dec 31, 2012
But this never be an apology ,his just admitting his mistakes,
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Abali1(m): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2012
MOBBDEEP:

This act done to Osaze is not the way heroes are made & also it discourages patriotism & loyalty
This is all the message the coach is sending out to loyal and patriotic team members, "You can serve the nation a donkey years, but am gonna drop you if it tickles my fancy".
This type of attitude on the part of Nigerian leaders in all sectors is what breeds dis-loyalty in the people. If tomorrow, an experienced and good player decides to shun the national team, we will all be crying foul.
I am not holding forte for Osaze, but disgracing him out of the National team is hardly encouraging to dedicated and patriotic team members.
Re: Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst by Digriz(m): 4:21am On Dec 31, 2012
pinkrex: .
Is this your brain mis-calculating the English alphabets or its just plain I don't know?

All these grammer would even infuriate mods to ban you.
ur as guilty as d poster ur condemning,why nt remove the log in ur own eyes bf others? Is that the spelling of grammar mr professor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign / Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents / Mauricio Pochettino Open To Leaving Paris St-germain If Man Utd Make Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.