Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? (5013 Views)

Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer / "It's Not True That Tinubu's Residence Is Under Military Surveillance"-obanikoro / Any Evidence That Tinubu Owns LCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by GeneralJ(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2012
why do people always say
fashola does what tinubu says
lagos money goes to tinubu

is there any proof for the above stated?
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by iamtheprincipal: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2012
I do want to hear people comment on this as it's got wondering as well.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by babapupa: 2:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Ignorance and tribalism....simple.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2012
D answer is simple; Nigerians are wiser now. Gone are d days of blind followership & ' our leader' syndrome
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by GeneralJ(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2012
utumunta: D answer is simple; Nigerians are wiser now. Gone are d days of blind followership & ' our leader' syndrome
so nigerians are wiser means they just start saying shit without any proof, i mean where is the proof that Tinubu is even associated with fashola's government
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by nifemi01(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2012
He doesn't rule lagos, he is just their godfather.
U know how this 'godfather thing' works, right? Well incase u don't its really simple.
When a godfather oversteps his boundary, d godson ignores it cos to do otherwise will result in chaos.
Should there be a fall-out btw tinubu and his godson, u will definitely know cos its gonna tear lagos apart. The reason lagos is working and everything is working is because tinubu and his godson are working in harmony and by that i mean Fashola does d little things his godfather demands.
So u see fashola is in-charge of lagos state technically but tinubu's word is law.

2 Likes

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by dimcee(f): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=nifemi01]He doesn't rule lagos, he is just their godfather.
U know how this 'godfather thing' works, right? Well incase u don't its really simple.
When a godfather oversteps his boundary, d godson ignores it cos to do otherwise will result in chaos.
Should there be a fall-out btw tinubu and his godson, u will definitely know cos its gonna tear lagos apart. The reason lagos is working and everything is working is because tinubu and his godson are working in harmony and by that i mean Fashola does d little things his godfather demands.
So u see fashola is in-charge of lagos state technically but tinubu's word is law.

Correct! On point
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by nitrogen(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2012
babapupa: Ignorance and tribalism....simple.

Exactly!

Bigots and those against progress will always say that.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by WinkWrld: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
It's only oga's driver that can reveal oga's secret. Tinubu's drivers are now over fed and keep blabbing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by cockyjay: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
nifemi01: He doesn't rule lagos, he is just their godfather.

tinubu's word is law? mtchew
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by tellwisdom: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Tinubu is the boss, fashola is the employee....sometimes the boss(board) makes decision(s), the employee carries it out, not all duh...Forget the radicalism undecided

1 Like

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by sammy329(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Only brainless people and tribalist bigot thinks so
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Abujafood: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2012
The reason they say so is because Fashola is employed as a staff member of Asiwaju Company of Nigeria (ACN) for which Tinubu is the all powerful Chairman and main shareholder!

3 Likes

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by dilbert100: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2012
ignorance.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by talktimi(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2012
GeneralJ:
so nigerians are wiser means they just start saying shit without any proof, i mean where is the proof that Tinubu is even associated with fashola's government
leading up to the 2011 elections if you remember clearly Tinubu & Fashola had a falling out which almost resulted in Fashola being dropped as the ACN flag bearer before they finally settled. Some things are just open secrets I dunno why anyone had to ask this question in the first place. Just as everyone knew OBJ was GEJ's godfather b4 they fell out.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by talktimi(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2012
sammy329: Only brainless people and tribalist bigot thinks so
try saying something constructive for once. It might help people take you a bit more seriously.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Hailedin9ja: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2012
why do people always sayfashola does what tinubu says lagos money goes to tinubu

Because Tinubu is Lagos.

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by ajasa4link: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2012
I think itz a case of people believe what they choose to believe. Even if we have clear evidence pointing in the direction that tinubu is getting rich thru fashola's government,some people will still choose not to believe..likewise if we have an evidence pointing otherwise.... When fashola decided to increase lasu fees i chose to believe the reason was for him to be able to keep up with the ever increasing royalties(abi na tribute) which he pays tinubu monthly,even without me having any evidence to prove it. So u see,people say and believe a lot of things depending on where they are coming from
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Emusan(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Another thread!
Did GEJ have godfather
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by ceejay80s(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2012
GeneralJ: why do people always say
fashola does what tinubu says
lagos money goes to tinubu

is there any proof for the above stated? People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos
NIGERIAN AND FORIEGNERS THINK OBASANJO RULES NIGERIA
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Goddex: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2012
Tinubu is clean. He doesn't steal. GEJ is the only corrupt guy around.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Feraz(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Let me rephrase the question: why do people think PDP is ruling us and not GEJ??
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Omexonomy: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
nifemi01: He doesn't rule lagos, he is just their godfather.

let senate o1 take dat and thier fellow attakers catch u u go see pepper
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Mojibola(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Whr is Beaf?...i dey miss d guy oo... grin
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Omexonomy: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
WinkWrld: It's only oga's driver that can reveal oga's secret. Tinubu's drivers are now over fed and keep blabbing grin grin grin

truth is hard but no let babapupalet senate o1 take dat and thier fellow attakers catch u u go see pepper

1 Like

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
@OP....Why do you think Late Saraki used to control kwara?

Maybe that will help you. Nigerians just like to insinuate things without enough proof. Then they spread it around and it becomes an anthem.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Omexonomy: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
talktimi: try saying something constructive for once. It might help people take you a bit more seriously.
you ar looking for trouble truth is hard but no let babapupal senate o1 take dat and thier fellow goons catch u u go see pepper. To the acn and thier goons una welldone oh.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Omexonomy: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Goddex: Tinubu is clean. He doesn't steal. GEJ is the only corrupt guy around.
tinubu most be declared a sanit by the pope so that the op and thier gang can leave happily hereafter.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Omexonomy: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
babapupa: Ignorance and tribalism....simple.
bear palour talk continue jawe
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by DANILSA(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
show me prove obasanjo installed yaradua and i will show you this. mumu op mumu tambeya wawa followers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. / Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading / Biafra: It Was A Horrible War, 3million People Died- Clinton Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.