Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! (10300 Views)

Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Abubakar Shekau Removed As Boko-Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
fydence: ...it must hurt you so much....well that's something else transformers are for...GO HUG ONE!!...RSVP
Do you kiss your mother with that shit emitting hole you call a mouth? Dude you need pedagogy lobotomization prompto!
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by donpata(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
texazzpete:

Sanusi is the CBN Governor. He is a Government appointee. He is under no obligation to kowtow to any CAN president. Oritsejafor should be the one to go to him, not the other way round.

Secondly, I don't give a rat's arse if it was a meeting of Christian leaders. If the Islamic Banking issue was such a terrible thing as Oritsejafor was claiming, why wouldn't he LEAP at the chance of bringing Sanusi in, putting him in the middle of the crowd and subject him to a barrage of questions? He had the chance to get Sanusi under pressure like a cockroach in a gathering of fowls and his pride would not let him take it. Your points are nonsensical.

Its a pity you dont know dat Sanusi is a public officer, representing Nigerians and also answerable to Nigerians. Ur ignorance has not allowed u d oppurtunity of knowing dat no matter how "good" Sanusi's policies are (of which dey ain't), Nigerians must accpt dem 1st. He cant force policies on us. We are in a democracy dude. He is d public Officer nd it is his duty to consult Nigerians before doing anything on dia behalf especially with dat controversial issue.. So akwiya, Sanusi ought 2 HUSSLE for CAN leaders appropriately 2 consult wit dem.Dey are Nigerians too dude.He shld b d 1 2 follow dem. Dats consultation...

texazzpete:
Yes, poverty in your household is a disease.
Oritsejafor has already gotten his living from the altar. He's already an extremely wealthy man who has been often heard to boast that his community bank is "the biggest in West Africa". Does he need a private jet for his 'living'? Does his benefits from the altar extend to the gold bling and jewelry he's always sporting?

I c ure 1 of doz dat barb "Gallas", Sag ur trouser, nd nid dat bling bling 2 make ur outfit complete. Dats d source of d jealousy and envy. U nid it bt cant afford it. Wat will u do wit a snake gift bro? Keep it? I doubt much. I beliv u will 2row it away. Y? of Coz, u needed it not. Wat abt a Jet, Ahah!! U wont throw dat away man. U need it; or at least, Want it. Pastor Ayo dont jst want it, He needs it.. And yes he kept d gift.. Ure jst suffering from "inferior poverty complx". No, Poverty is rather ur household name..

texazzpete:
I don't steal, I don't kill, I care for my fellow man. Don't look to tar good men if you know you are a crook like our leaders.

At least i'm not a pastor-worshipping charlatan like yourself.
The Bible also says "by their fruits, we shall know them". When we see foul smelling fruits, we are free to make our conclusions about the 'anointed' status. 'Touch not my anointed' never meant 'do not criticize'. Afterall, even Peter was criticized by Paul in the Bible in Galatians. But i don't expect a fake Christian like yourself to know this.

Now, scurry out of my sight.

U claim all our leaders are thieves and thus Sinners. Uve claimed Pstor Ayo is no differnt 4rm some of dem. Havnt u condemnd dem already? Do you know abt Jesus nd d Samaritan Woman, wat did his disciples say? Wat abt d gift of perfume 4rm dat Woman. It was pour on his feet. Did u know wat? d Disciples nd d crowd tot just lyk U at dat time - They believed it would have been better 2 sell d perfume nd give d money 2 d poor INSTEAD OF WASTING IT AT JESUS'S FEET. I believe U know how Christ handled dat matter. My bro, at ur level, if u gat money 2 buy for ur pastor a bicycle tire, buy it... He may nid it. dnt b stingy.

And POC. I dnt worship a Pastor. I also hav my reservatns abt some of his actns bt 4 now, Dat Man is Fit 2 b CAN presido. I dont want some1 with d name "Rev. Dr. Amb. Texzazzpette" I simply want "Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor"; at least, 4 now. So tell ur Rev. Fr. Cardinal 2 chill. Piss out
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
joseph1832:
Do you kiss your mother with that shit emitting hole you call a mouth? Dude you need pedagogy lobotomization prompto!
...well your mother would happilly give u away again lyk she did at ur birth in that canoe if only she got to knw her 'son' was a self loathing hater, a waste of placenta,and a massive waste of the incomplete 7months she cld bear to carry u while slaving away in ur father's shrine... ur only inheritance by the way...and dude u need to step up these insults...is this the best u can do?! Smh4u
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
fydence: ...well your mother would happilly give u away again lyk she did at ur birth in that canoe if only she got to knw her 'son' was a self loathing hater, a waste of placenta,and a massive waste of the incomplete 7months she cld bear to carry u while slaving away in ur father's shrine... ur only inheritance by the way...and dude u need to step up these insults...is this the best u can do?! Smh4u
Jesus! Now I know your a certified nonentity! "Incomplete 7months"hehehehe abeg buzz off.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
joseph1832:
Jesus! Now I know your a certified nonentity! "Incomplete 7months"hehehehe abeg buzz off.
hmmmmm... Smh seriously...oh lord reveal to me how to help this dude...he's heavily mentally afflicted... Well u wldnt know that for HUMANS, 7months is 'incomplete' I'm nt surprised...ur brain was and still is just the size of a badly burnt peanut whn u were forcefully ejected premature.. P.S: pls hug that transformer today....Save the World..It begins with U!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Fails To Stop Suit Challenging His Candidacy / IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. / This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.