Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,658 members, 7,958,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... (8093 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / London Of 1930 Was Better Than Nigeria Of 2016 - Pictorial Evidence / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by tchaik(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2012
Born 2be Rich: I am not sure this OP is in delta state....Delta is one of the richest states in nigeria but when i went to delta state i didnt see much improvement...These pictures you posted can the poor masses go to such buildings or is it meant for the so called big boys there

Bless you bro! Tell the mofos posting rubbish here to ply DLA, Ezenei, infant Jesus Roads(major roads in Asaba); not forgetting some roads at Cable! Then come back here to post trash about non-existent development! F00ls wey never set foot for Asaba come here to say yan-yan-pu
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by egift(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2012
For those of you looking for photo, here it is - Take Ammmmm! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/852212_077_JPGfaf881fb6557ccafbd9454f4577abe38
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by killuminati(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2012
Is dat the development? I laff in patios *bombaclaaataaataaatAaaattttttahahahaaha*
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by killuminati(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2012
egift: For those of you looking for photo, here it is - Take Ammmmm! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/852212_077_JPGfaf881fb6557ccafbd9454f4577abe38
LMAO that governor deserve heavy-duty slap from nowhere like *ttttwwwwwaaaaaaattttt*
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2012
@op I laugh at you, is that all you can come up with? Two pictures? Is that all uduaghan has done in delta state?

Who paid you to make mockery of delta state governor? You sounded like you actually love him so that you and other nairalanders can have a good day laughing at your jokes huh?well try again later

Uduagha may not be perfect but I know he is working and I can testify to that.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by ba7man(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2012
@Op. C'mon, post pics naa....., or else your motives will backfire in your face. I'm waiting ooo.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Ebiro4: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Show me d pix of ughelli-asaba dualization,the road cntract had being awarded since 4yrs ago nothing good can b said abt,what of asaba airport too?i mean the run way.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by JimmyBoy1: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2012
At what cost please, what price tage did they put on the building in the picture,before we start celebrating sleaze.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by enujekorjoseph: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2012
This guys praising this fake governor are being sponsored its unfortunate, they are not seeing well, educated without wisdom, forgotten that this world is not our home. Why not come out and make Delta state the best among the states in Nigeria?
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Matthewgreatman(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] If this tempo continues,delta state will be paradise here on earth. Thanks for the roads,schools,free health care programs. Uduaghan and his team are on track.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Matthewgreatman(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Uduaghan is working. Thanks for the roads,schools,free Health care programs, youths empowerment,etc. if only the tempo will continue this way,this state will be paradise here on earth.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Benite: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2012
oagbanashi@ymai:
...not a jock, and for you, who is not a deltan should note this, and be informed that the state government is working, and all the sector of the government is getting transformed gradually. More grease to the governor and his team
Ur fada!!! Where is that building located in delta at least they should ve stated the place it is located, what happened to asaba-ogwashi-kwale-ugheli road awarded by him since 2007(not completed just 10%), kwale-obiarukwu road started by sam obi revoked by uduaghan, clear ant hill in airport with billion (no ant hill in that airport anyway) etc if he is doing well why did (itsekiri high chief) igba lori reject his christmas gift (cow included). Say the truth. Uduaghan is a high rogue unrepentant thief period he is good at sharing untrue stories. Worst governor (not elected) in nija ask true deltans not paid sycophants

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by amopumpin: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2012
What indicates sustainable development in this two pics, God help us in this country.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by sheyee(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2012
EEU is trying at least money is not released to commisioners to embezzel
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by munaco: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2012
wetin sustain for the picture. Go lagos go see enough modern markets and hospitals building.politician words way be like 419 people
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Alonga: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2012
I am not praising uduagha,both d truth is bitter,i live @ ughelli delta state i can count d school be relovated here,1 otovwodo primary,oharise primary school,government college,echigbo primary school all completed.ongoing st teresa sec school,afisere secondary school ogele primary school all in ughelli.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by groovy400: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2012
This post is obviously a joke!!!!!

Seun please do something about the quality of threads that find their way to the front page. The FP should be reserved for serious and objective threads. Nairaland must not loose its essence. Seun pls act fast.

Better still, some threads deserve to be moved to the jokes section but not FP.

Nairaland o ni baje!

I HOPE I DON'T GET BANNED FOR THIS!
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by omenziate(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2012
E b like say na lie sure pass for Nairaland, we have the PDP laptop gang, ACN goons and other CPC thugs doing a lot of servile flattery of late. More grease to una elbow o. Ur paymasters must b very happy.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2012
I am totally disappointed I open the thread expecting to see a lot of pic only to see just two pic @ op u de craze ni is that what u call development, show us more pic. Smh at mod that put this thread on front page
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by DEcyrus: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2012
Just a mere building, I don't think u reside in Delta, even if u do u r 1 of them, why didn't they refer all those ailing Govs to this ur pictorial edifice, I pity n pray for u. N pray God to forgive U. I cry for Delta state
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by slimfit1(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Its the development that the people he govern deserve. They say you are what you eat shekana.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Shaw007(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2012
yemmight: Can u guys be serious for once? A building is being displayed here that ordinary individual build here in Lag. You will weep if u know how much allocation Delta get for u to display that picture. This is disgusting.
the riGHT word I'v been searching for. . . DISGUSTING!!!!
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Oga Uduaghan, this is your second term. I wonder why you are trying so hard to impress when we all know the truth about the kleptomaniac that you really are. You do not need the people's vote to win delta south senatorial seat as you have been declared winner twice while results were still being compiled.

Just do your magic again and leave us alone.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by OmoTier1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
JomoGbomo2: Our Standards are quite LOW!!!

We dont even know what we deserve anymore, I weep for NIGERIANS
[size=28pt]MEND jomogbomo don enter Nairaland [/size] shocked
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by ba7man(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ Op. The whole Naija don wise finish....Na only u remain now.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by GARRIx7(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
@OP: this M0r0nic thread shows how dull you are and how low ur IQ is.... cheesy cheesy

After exposing Uduaghan as a thief, you gathered yourselves to open a counter-thread..

But guess what, you just confirmed to all and sundry that your governor is a thief and you a CRETIN

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by omanzo02: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ OP,

U are a big foooooolll, an hospital theater without equipment u call development?, u and Uduagan are very stuuuuupiiid. Ask your Uduagan how does he feels when he see other countries from the air and on ground compare to Delta state with the enormous fund at his disposal?, beasts.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Hardfact: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pictures. What if these were mere pictures and do not reflect or come close any to the actual realities on ground?
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by ezme(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

wow. just wow. you would think that these politicians woulda paid educated sycophants to come promote them on Nairaland but no. Even @ promoting themselves, they're terrible!

Wait till you see the billboard of one vying for office wishing us "MARRY CHRISTMAS"

It been there for more than a week and the fool is yet to see the error
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by sayso: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
OP,Plesae STFU.Are you in Delta State?If yes ,how do you have the courage to post what you just did.?Delts is in heavy suffering time for its citizens.
Please tell that Man that call him self Governor to do better than given old women sweeping his residential area at Angle pack 1/4 bag of Rice each.
What a shame.and those sweeping other areas will not get anything abi.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by watchindelta(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
am nt sure am from delta st! How can someone praised evil korokoro lik so? Even with all the whole churches and mosques for this ogboga country evils are still tryin to force their way to previal oh! God help us oh! All our sense as human no dey again oh. Politicials dn finished am wit charm no be ordinary eye be dis oh.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Capitano1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
the pdp administration in delta state has nothing to showcase other than a long list of indebtedness to commercial banks. the achievement enumerated by his cohorts are not in anyway verifiable. primary and secondary school teachers are bound in every state of the federation. visit a school in delta and see how it looks like a ramshackle farm house. of course some have beautiful gates to deceive an unsuspecting visitor. in a nutshell they are like rotten eggs that shine outside but stink inside. a failed administration this is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says 'I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card' / Trump Reacts To Biafra Visit On Twitter PICS / Top Ten Richest Tribes In Africa. Number One Is In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.