Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (22475 Views)

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
adamsunni: Allah guides whom he wills,still some pple will be misguided through dis sign.alhamdulilah i'm a muslim(one who submits to d WILL of God like Jesus and every other prophet)peace be upon all of them)
you are so deluded, accept it or not. It won't change the fact that Jesus is Lord and definitely not a commoner like the lying mahamad.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by cold(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
grin cheesy Alhamdulilah! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar. Vigorously smh for the black race cry
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by fesse(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lie, lie, and nothing but lie.............
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by inuyasha01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew
for your information, Not only arabians are prophets but also jewish. Or have u forgotten Prophet Ibrahim(Abraham) (p.b.u.h) was also a jew and a prophet of God so whether u like it or not prophet Issa Jesus (p.b.u.h) is a prophet of God
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by inuyasha01(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: lol i bet someone wrote it at night. It's a big miracle to them
U will have to explain your self in a phase to come (day of judgement)
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by benson19: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ramtzy:
Islam is not a cosmetic religion like Christianity who seeks relevance on media platform in this deteriorating world called modern age where men prefer/promote New-World-Order agenda over that of God..the happenings in Islamic-world today only makes real & sincere Muslims more steadfast in part of Al'Islam as they are confirmation to the prophecy of Rosul(PBH)that "Islam came as a stranger and it will return as a stranger towards the end time"....
This is not peculiar to only Islam , same thing happened to authentic Judaism after the death of prophet Musa(Moses-PBH) that makes God sentdown prophet Issa(Jesus-PBH) and goes on to authentic Christianity after the departure of prophet Issa(Jesus-PBH) and also makes God sentdown prophet Mohammad(PBH), after which there will not be any other prophet or new religion send to mankind till end of time.
y is it dat muslims on dis forum ar fond of comparin Christianity with Islam?? WHY, WHY AND WHY Cnt u guys(muslims) make a post without brin xtianity and Jesus Christ in2 it??

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by bustabo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
415volt: lol,six centimeter wide,the person that wrote it is the same person that call people to come n see. Very funny
That's ђøw U̶̲̥̅̊ people in totality dIsBelieved Jesus αη∂ derailed. If GФD almighty comes down, ℓ̊ know U̶̲̥̅̊ won't still believe Him ...Allah is one..BELIEVE HIS SIGNS

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by jmaine: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
What manner of bullshyte.........
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by inuyasha01(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
benson19: y is it dat muslims on dis forum ar fond of comparin Christianity with Islam?? WHY, WHY AND WHY Cnt u guys(muslims) make a post without brin xtianity and Jesus Christ in2 it??
why claiming an holy being (prophet Issa jesus) that does not belong to u xtians
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by inuyasha01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
toba: That doesnt give ur quran any credibility over the bible. The Quran copied half of what was written in the bible. Did ur quran not call Jesus the messiah?
and u are sure to speak for yourself on d day of judgement?sad
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by azezola(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by inuyasha01(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
elliottibanga: Stay Calm and keep Trolling!
who told u that, that is the picture of Jesus(prophet Issa)
keep decieving yourself
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by IYANGBALI: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
inurmind: lol, christians fake miracles muslims fake signs.
abeg no kill me with lafta
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by boyo123(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Even the white men that brought this xtainity are not this fo.olish most of them read the bible themselves nd tru dat they av discoverd lots of lies nd decit in dat ur story book called(beble).anyway i no blame una i blame ur fo.lish pastors wey dey feed una lies
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by bustabo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
kevoh: Yawns! Whatever rocks the boat of those who believe this!
Only sign I need now is an end to unnecessary killings by Boko Haram, jobs for the unemployed youths, good roads and a whole lot of basic amenities we are entitled to as Nigerians not some silly inscription or sign that will not better/improve the living of the average Nigeran.

​Ūя̲̅ believe in †ђξ oneness of Allah W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ give U̶̲̥̅̊ hope against all these things U̶̲̥̅̊ av mentioned....ℓ̊ guess U̶̲̥̅̊ αяє still a̶̲̥̅ small boy ....grow up kid!!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Frostyzone(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
That is illusionists at work. Do not believe everything you see.

3 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by bustabo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Frostyzone: That is illusionists at work. Do not believe everything you see.
We aint talking about hollywood here boy. U̶̲̥̅̊ αяє magic movie drunk!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Arysexy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
boyo123: Even the white men that brought this xtainity are not this fo.olish most of them read the bible themselves nd tru dat they av discoverd lots of lies nd decit in dat ur story book called(beble).anyway i no blame una i blame ur fo.lish pastors wey dey feed una lies

Maclatunji u hid my post about Jesus being God and ur brodas committing blasphemy by calling him islamic prophet. U are missusing ur power as MOD and am proud to tell u that u dont merit to be a MOD!

U can as well ban me! Bigot!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by talk2me006(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
why is it that christians are always angry when gud miracle abt islam emerged. or are we d one Who ask you to worhip ur confuse gods- trinity

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by daroz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dhelake: he his as well a prophet of Allah
you are so stup1d, how can a whole Jesus be a prophet of that your Murderous Allah? God forbid!!!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by blocker: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
cool cool cool My brother feel free to worship your incription o jare! Nuttin do you.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Frostyzone(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
talk2me006: why is it that christians are always angry when gud miracle abt islam emerged. or are we d one Who ask you to worhip ur confuse gods- trinity
Why is it that Muslims are always pointing fingers at Christians everytime their frickin religion was attacked by any random person?
Or are they the ones that asked you to worship your Moon god--Allah?

3 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Frostyzone(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
bustabo:
We aint talking about hollywood here boy. U̶̲̥̅̊ αяє magic movie drunk!
No need of mincing words with someone that writes in Chinese.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mobsync(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew

funny, I never knew Christians were Jews :-/
@op pictures please

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by vedaxcool(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Seun seems hell bent on giving NL christians Heart attack by allowing this thread make front page . . . Here are tips to avoid a heart attack:

1. Turn off your computer

2. Turn off the lights

3. Disconnect the lines supplying power to your house

4. Bind every demon allowing electricity access to your house

If none of this work just jump over a bridge.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mobsync(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Frostyzone:
Why is it that Muslims are always pointing fingers at Christians everytime their frickin religion was attacked by any random person?
Or are they the ones that asked you to worship your Moon god--Allah?

moon god? Lemme get something, is it Muslims that kneel before the moon or Christians before a cross or statue of Jesus and mother Mary? Answer

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Frostyzone(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
talk2me006:
Mr slowpoke ! muslims only worship Allah - the creator of d universe .moon is part of my Allah creature.
it is u dat worship confuse gods.
See what I meant? Already with the finger pointing. You unwittingly proved my point.
I deliberately baited you, and you falled for it hook, line and sinker.
Why did you assumed that because I attacked your religion, that it made me an automatic Christian?
Are your lot insecure of your faiths that much?
FYI, I'm an atheist, and thanks to you I just won a bet! Lol!!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by pointblank321: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
This is nothing but magic. Demonic operations to deceive the people.

I once saw a documentary on NTA a Japanees great warrior who had died a long time ago. The fisher men caught some tortoise in the ocean and all of them had the photograph of the warrior inscribed on their back. Was this also from Allah?

Ordinary magic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.