Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (660717 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Alexyswiss(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Meklex:
I started with php on my android.
Download androphp or phprunner(they act as a xampp server)
Download droidedit(to type in your codes, it has syntax highlighting) cheers

I downloaded those two apps droidedit and phpdriod I could only write codes using the php edit how can i use both apps to view the display
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by RoyalBlak007: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nickzom:
I am teaching Java on my blog - http://www.chinazomidoko..com.

You can start with Java
i have a laptop...what is the first step to learning programming
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kidamoses1: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2015
NEXT MATCH INFO FOR X-MASS WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2015
>>ODD;450
>>TIP;1\2
>>MATCH;()
>>SAFE 100%
INTERESTED PEOPLE INBOX ME FOR DETAILS
N\B;MAKE MONEY WITH US 3DAYS IN A WEEK FOR THE UP COMING XMASS
FACEBOOK; JAMES OGBEBOR
CALLS;08136110520
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
hello guys, god bless y'all ffor the good work you are doing here. i want to learn how to set-up a blog, wordpress and blogger platforms. what language should i go for? and will two month be ok if dedicate my full time to it?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2015
xtremrules:

Visit visual studio webpage and download the iso from there. Visit Visual Studio Download Page and choose the version to download
hello xtrems, what language should i go for to learn how to setup a blog. wordpress and blogger platforms
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Meklex:
you're welcome
hello, i want to learn how to create a blog on wordpress or blogger platforms. what language will be suitable and will 2 month of total dedication be enough for setting up a simple blog?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Meklex(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2015
MULLAH123:

hello, i want to learn how to create a blog on wordpress or blogger platforms. what language will be suitable and will 2 month of total dedication be enough for setting up a simple blog?
you don't need to know any programming language to open a blog.... Maybe you might need the services of html but it's pretty simple.... Just go to blogger or wordpress and create your blog

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by xtremrules(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2015
MULLAH123:

hello xtrems, what language should i go for to learn how to setup a blog. wordpress and blogger platforms
Meklex is right, though you might want to learn php, since wordpress site are develped with it.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
xtremrules:

Meklex is right, though you might want to learn php, since wordpress site are develped with it.
you are right, i actually mean the development
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by hamdarquine: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2015
I have asked this same question before. I remember my senior colleague advising me then that if you want to learn fast choose .Net but if you want to stand out choose Java (coz my coy didn't have any Java developer then). I can happily say today that i am a female Java programmer.
Join me on my blog as i will be sharing my experience and programming tips https://gbonjubeeblog./

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kidamoses1: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
its weekend again ☆★☆ FREE FIXED GAME ☆★☆
► Match: premierleague,kuwait league with the best correct score
► Tip: 2:1 (100% GUARANTEED WIN)
► Odd: 450,600,500 ( Odd’s depends from bookmaker)
► Chance: ★★★ 100% (✪ Information from our source ! ✪)
★☆ Comment “Won” if you made profit from our game ☆★ contact me from facebook on james ogbebor or call me on 08136110520
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by frankfela45: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
For software engineering books and programing books visit http://allengineering-studies..com.ng/
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Intellab(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
hamdarquine:
I have asked this same question before. I remember my senior colleague advising me then that if you want to learn fast choose .Net but if you want to stand out choose Java (coz my coy didn't have any Java developer then). I can happily say today that i am a female Java programmer.
Join me on my blog as i will be sharing my experience and programming tips https://gbonjubeeblog./

Thats good. I'm also learning java and lots more
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by xtremrules(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
MULLAH123:

Then, Your Migth have to learn php and some JavaScript Frameworks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by deardevil(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am a recent graduate and study English but I'll luv to learn and study networking .......
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by zubysnook: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2015
I
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
princehabyb:
You are a student and Yet to Have Your own brand new LAPTOP to Enable
You in doing Assignments & for PROJECT work Join HELPING HANDS INT'L,
with Just N6600 Only. Invite Your friends to Join and collect Yours. You also
Smile Home with nothing less than $1000 Cash to spend. This will help You
help You save some cost. its Not Difficult, You've friends Tell them to Join. I'll
Guide You Through It.
CHECK MY PROFILE PIC TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS LIKE and
Beep up me through my signature

I don't have a whatsapp account
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2015
zubysnook:
If you want to develop android apps like this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studyjam4.emergency start with java
Do need a host for creating apps and game??
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by zubysnook: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
I
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by dxpat4reel: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg go learn any OOP(Object Oriented Programming)... Like Java or C++. I started with Java, its identical to C++. Jst that C++ you'll have to learn *Pointers... Java is cool. Learn Java.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ezeking(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tutorial videos of most Cisco Certification exams available eg....CCNA( R&S, Security, Wireless, Voice, Data Center), CCNP(R&S, Security, Voice, MPLS), CCIE( R&S and Security), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-411 plus more...

If interested, email me at ezeking@gmail.com....Cheers!
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Cfaird(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
You can learn from
www.Coursera.org
www.udacity,com
Start with Python

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by hamdarquine: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Need some help Check out my blog
https://gbonjubeeblog./
Its sharing economy...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by samhapy(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2015
hamdarquine:
Need some help Check out my blog
https://gbonjubeeblog./
Its sharing economy...

Its cOol..
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by greatguru22: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
MULLAH123:
Hi, did u learn programming in seminar or where? Nice thread!
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by bayoFCS: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by SirChides(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2015
plz i need info on matlab. is it a good program to learn and what are it applications. and also d lyks of matimatika. thanks in anticipation
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by PModes(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Assuming I know absolutely nothing abt programming except the spelling of the word, can just using tutorials make me a good programmer?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by xtremrules(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
PModes:
Assuming I know absolutely nothing abt programming except the spelling of the word, can just using tutorials make me a good programmer?
Absolutely
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by AyeshS: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
I suggest you start with C and C++.
Learn those and you will easily master any other language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.