Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96422 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by arthuryemi(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
FXKing2012:

I wonder what could prompt grown folks to descend to such low levels as fighting in an anonymous forum#mtchewwww#.
Me I'm just gonna keep raking in them pips while I watch them eeeeediots fight one another, and I advise u do the same.
from henceforth thy name shall no more b .............but FXKING2013. NICODEMUS WIFE HAS PASSED AWAY AND ALL THING HAVE BCOME NEW
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
arthuryemi:
from henceforth thy name shall no more b .............but FXKING2013. NICODEMUS WIFE HAS PASSED AWAY AND ALL THING HAVE BCOME NEW

shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by arthuryemi(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
prowitin:

ABEG Ooo. No pray that kind thing. All the beef and Fighting makes this Thread interest. Am sure some of us hear are waiting to see grown men fight like kids. And for those mature ones who could not stand it and decided to leave just remember that it has been like this since evolution. I personally like the Drama it makes trading interesting.
guy eye no dey pain u when seivin btw useful post
&useless post

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year everyone. Lets say bye bye to useless post this year. Strictly alerts and how to do it yourself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by thurpee(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
efe22: Happy new year everyone. Lets say bye bye to useless post this year. Strictly alerts and how to do it yourself.
Yeso. Strictly alerts and fx systems and strategies. I pray dis year should be a greater year for all. Newbies like us will need guides towards achieving greater success in fx

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxdee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
ayox2003:

Fiscal cliff entails that the US government would cut almost $600billion from its budget so as to pay its debt.

Thank God a compromise has been reached this morning! If not, all the Small and medium businesses would have their taxes go up which ofcourse would make them lay-off some of their workers; families would have 2% increase in their taxes, health, military and all the government subsidies would reduce dramatically. Infact some analyst say that 2million jobs would be lost and that's enough to bring the country back to recession.

So striking a deal so that the spending cuts will be slow but steady is better. That's why a compromise must be reached between the Democrats and Republicans...just like PDP and ACN.

Let's assume a deal wasn't struck, one would just have to sell the Dollar and all indices (Dow, Nasdaq & SP500).
So that's what up! wink

Happy new year, I hope this thread becomes more peaceful and mature. Last year was a mess!

@Infofirst, you wrote all the keys to long-term success for anyone who's serious about making money this year. God bless you.

Frawzey

Happy new year everyone...thnks for this beautiful explanation...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Senate has a Deal(BILL) but they still need House of Rep to approve this FISCAL CLIFF agreement. Well from my own observation. Looking at history. The Market open in the beginning of the year from couple of years back in history shows that there is always a GAP up. But here we have the HOUSE OF REP. Meeting in the next few hours to decide the fate of many American Workers. I personally do not think it will have any impact in the market. what will be will be. And what will be is what has BEEN a GAP UP(Technically). Am still learning this news trading(I Pray)lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
do anyone here knows when most brokers will open the market?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new month. 5% daily's all that i want. Nothing more.

Good luck everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
ufotuko: do anyone here knows when most brokers will open the market?

11pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by BTFormular: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
ayox2003:

Fiscal cliff entails that the US government would cut almost $600billion from its budget so as to pay its debt.

Thank God a compromise has been reached this morning! If not, all the Small and medium businesses would have their taxes go up which ofcourse would make them lay-off some of their workers; families would have 2% increase in their taxes, health, military and all the government subsidies would reduce dramatically. Infact some analyst say that 2million jobs would be lost and that's enough to bring the country back to recession.

So striking a deal so that the spending cuts will be slow but steady is better. That's why a compromise must be reached between the Democrats and Republicans...just like PDP and ACN.

Let's assume a deal wasn't struck, one would just have to sell the Dollar and all indices (Dow, Nasdaq & SP500). Thank you very much. i got the point. I wish the best this year
So that's what up! wink

Happy new year, I hope this thread becomes more peaceful and mature. Last year was a mess!

@Infofirst, you wrote all the keys to long-term success for anyone who's serious about making money this year. God bless you.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
honeric01:

11pm
what i mean is that when they will open the market for this year?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
happy New Year to every...may 2013 deliver more pips to ur account IJN.... And to mama naijababe happy celeb...hop u will bring the wine here oo?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
ufotuko: what i mean is that when they will open the market for this year?

For Insta traders
The market will close on December 31, 2012 at 20:00 (UTC +02). Client Support will be unavailable as well. January 1, 2013 is a non-working day. The market will open again on January 2, 2013 at 09:00 (UTC +02). From this time all the departments of the company will start working as usual.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Just subscribed 2 dis new season,i've been cross-eye-ing diz thread 4 sum seasonz now,diz tyme around i aint missing it anymore,will be following d thread post by post and also contribute ma quota where necessary...
Iz there anybody using d new tecno N3 android fone 2 trade? I'll lyk 2 know how efficient d data feed iz(with preferably d instaforex broker)
Wish y'all a PIP-ful new year!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Merry new year everyone may the wind of change blow through our accounts throughout this year in Jesus Name
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FOREXMART(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year. Our year of PIPS FISHING.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new yr... i'm determined to be successful in forex this year. i need ur help all d gurus,.... one love...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year and pips to everyone, new season, new month, new account balance...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Where are these j's pairs going self, at the moment, uj at 86.77. gj at 141.00, ej at 114.46
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
bbstop broken on NU,am buying when market opens and targeting 65 pips,selling GBPNZD R:R 1:1.2 or thereabout

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
infofirst: Where are these j's pairs going self, at the moment, uj at 86.77. gj at 141.00, ej at 114.46
the journey is far bbstop broken on the weekly chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
i declare that all your desires and dreams for this year will become a reality. happy new year.

welcome to your season of divine surprises and next levels.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
saudatu: hello happy new year to all my boss i.e rozyx5,survecash,nijababe,fxking12,ayox2003,arthuryemi,dagr8,aguiyi e.t.c I pray d god of pips be u. Happy 20........13

Happy new year to u too. Love your signature.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
LaconicINC: the journey is far bbstop broken on the weekly chart
Am looking at 87.30 as the next journey for uj for now u r on point n the monthly candles and others are just screaming bull bull n lets see how far they can go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by lawson007(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year.the year of good surprises for the children of God.Pip! pip! pip Hurray!!!!!Happy for everyone that survived 2012,it is worth thanksgiving.
EJ and UJ ended last month as breakout to the bullish side,so at least UJ should end January with BUY candle while EU could end with a SELL candle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by BTFormular: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Tip for a better trading year....... Research shows that regular naps help the brain think faster Expecially while driving. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
saudatu: hello happy new year to all my boss i.e rozyx5,survecash,nijababe,fxking12,ayox2003,arthuryemi,dagr8,aguiyi e.t.c I pray d god of pips be u. Happy 20........13

Same to you too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy brozs help ur guy o...hot lose and cool money dey fx o, i no wan loose o but gain bountifullygrin ...if u be guru , i beg jamisi . i go come meet u ni no worri, just mail me pls on diplomacyetal@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
BTFormular: Tip for a better trading year....... Research shows that regular naps help the brain think faster Expecially while driving. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

For a quick nap during a hot sunny day, get an Ostrich Pillow grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
surveycash:

For a quick nap during a hot sunny day, get an Ostrich Pillow grin

Are u also selling the ostrich pillow cos I'd need one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.