Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96426 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
what a day
flat tires
lost my modem
now am mobile. till my new modem is activated embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
rozayx5: what a day
flat tires
lost my modem

so sorry man.....take it easy...dont stress it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
osahonmk:

It is going south ooo shocked shocked shocked +50 pips now wink wink wink

Yeah I've taken my loss wt pride. Discipline is my watchword!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
prowitin:

Piponomics shocked shocked shocked i see you are still strong on this...... grin carry go

natruetalk:

i have made 100pips on that one courtsy of piponomics that poninted it out yesterday.

Kudos to those that took the call. You can exit the trade now or lock 50pips as pointed in the post. I will be back at the close of the current 4hr candles to see if EJ, CHFJ, and GU are about to go south. If I had added the EU yesterday, I would be up 50pips on that one. No shakes sha. E no dey run. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by thurpee(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
flat tires
lost my modem
Sorry bro. Take it easy. It's well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Fellow insta-traderz, please who uses the instaforex ATM Debit card from goldnairaexchange . c o m site and how long did it take to receive it from them? I've not withdrawn from ma instaforex acc. using their service b4 and would love to... Please any advice? Still Waiting 4 replies...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
100pips from EUR/AUD...courtesy of ddfx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
elewedu: 100pips from EUR/AUD...courtesy of ddfx.
am currently 44 pips 56pips to go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
GJ has a 100 pips potential within the next few hours
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 9ja4u(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hunkyimage: Fellow insta-traderz, please who uses the instaforex ATM Debit card from goldnairaexchange . c o m site and how long did it take to receive it from them? I've not withdrawn from ma instaforex acc. using their service b4 and would love to... Please any advice? Still Waiting 4 replies...
Applied since last year, infact a couple of times, yet to receive any of it,although Instaforex confirmed it was sent... undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ruggedcuzz: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
flat tires
lost my modem
Pèléé
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hunkyimage: Fellow insta-traderz, please who uses the instaforex ATM Debit card from goldnairaexchange . c o m site and how long did it take to receive it from them? I've not withdrawn from ma instaforex acc. using their service b4 and would love to... Please any advice? Still Waiting 4 replies...

I had the same problem too in the beginning. I was very sceptical. I even called them and the whole thing sounded to me like monkey de work Baboon de Chop. I will advice you get your self a Liberty Reserve Account and sell to who eve you like and withdraw you money your self.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
flat tires
lost my modem
stuffz happen mhen,kpele
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
flat tires
lost my modem
its jst one of those days bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by osahonmk(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Looks like the news is good for usd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
leopower: thk God for making me part of season 12,wishing all hunter a pipfull

Abeg check ur email. Waiting for your response
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
prowitin:

I had the same problem too in the beginning. I was very sceptical. I even called them and the whole thing sounded to me like monkey de work Baboon de Chop. I will advice you get your self a Liberty Reserve Account and sell to who eve you like and withdraw you money your self.
thankz 4 d advice bro,i felt uneasy when they demanded 4 ma phone password... Also when i was told by their support dat it will take up to 5 working day 2 get d atm debit card,plz do u knw any reliable exchanger dat can directly sell instaforex to bank acc. at preferably N160?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
9ja4u:
Applied since last year, infact a couple of times, yet to receive any of it,although Instaforex confirmed it was sent... undecided undecided
thankz 4 d reply,i wanna withdraw fundz directly from ma insta acc. to a bank acc. at preferably N160. Do u know any reliable exchanger apart from e-naira dat can do the transaction efficiently?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hunkyimage: thankz 4 d advice bro,i felt uneasy when they demanded 4 ma phone password... Also when i was told by their support dat it will take up to 5 working day 2 get d atm debit card,plz do u knw any reliable exchanger dat can directly sell instaforex to bank acc. at preferably N160?

www. standardgoldng. com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
please guys i want to know if it is wrong,for the past years i do use only candle sticks to make my market analysis and use the news to know if there is an up-coming event,do u think that it is bad using only candle-sticks to trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
ufotuko: please guys i want to know if it is wrong,for the past years i do use only candle sticks to make my market analysis and use the news to know if there is an up-coming event,do u think that it is bad using only candle-sticks to trade?

i think your account balance and trading psychology is in a better position to answer that question.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
prowitin:

i think your account balance and trading psychology is in a better position to answer that question.
i have being using it to make profitable trades for some years,but i and a friend were having some argument and he said that it does not sound right to trade with only candle sticks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by clerkkent: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
I greet all the Gurus in the House. am tired of watching from the sideline. so i need to appreciate all for the information i have been receiving indirectly from here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sell EJ, CHFJPY and GU at current price. SL is 100pips TP is as usual.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
ufotuko: i have being using it to make profitable trades for some years,but i and a friend were having some argument and he said that it does not sound right to trade with only candle sticks.

Bro the truth is no body is the Father of Forex. do your thing and let him do his own. if you feel there is need for change or adjustment the do what you have to do. as far as your account is not seeing its period.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Piponomics: Sell EJ, CHFJPY and GU at current price. SL is 100pips TP is as usual.

undecidedi just bought EJ and GU...WETIN WE NO GO SEE FOR FOREX wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by latestsunny(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pls, as anybody try FXTimes broker? Hope u did av prob withdrawing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
prowitin:

undecidedi just bought EJ and GU...WETIN WE NO GO SEE FOR FOREX wink
LOOOL..Na so bros. Some are buying some are selling. At the end of the day the SL is always there to correct us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by leopower(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Eawealth:

Abeg check ur email. Waiting for your response
if u are Eric, I av replied u. u will get them by tomorrow as I am mobile now away frm home till tomorrow.
thks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
i love this forum you just meet humorous people,sl is there to correct us jare,i sold eu,came out with 21pips profit,the thing dey dance to music wey i no understand the lyrics
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by leopower(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
latestsunny: Pls, as anybody try FXTimes broker? Hope u did av prob withdrawing
dats one of my broker, they are still OK for me, they are powered by Alpari NZ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.