Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96420 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by teeboy4x(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Can't wait 2 graduate from babypips, imma join u guys soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by profitlift: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
endfx1: Hi all......My trading this year will be purely swing trading taking off the daily or 4hrs charts....

[b]Pairs: EU,EJ,GJ,NU,AU,EA,UJ,GOLD, and EURNZD This year will be explosive tighten your seat belt coz soon the train will take off..

God i plead for the grace to stick to this plans with discipline..

Wishing all the pips hunters in the house a succes sful trading year ahead grin

Do you mind sharing this your macd indicator and the settings. Thanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jamace(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
jamace: Good day every one.

Note that today is THURSDAY. What is special about thursdays, you may ask. Most times (75% of the time), on thursdays, price swing up and down of almost equal amount of pips on EUR/USD. What I mean is that, price can move up $1000 and retrace $1000 also. If you want to see or monitor what I said above, use 15 minutes TF so that you can see it clearly.

May the pips be with you.

Yep. As I this told you this morning, inverted Head & Shoulder has almost formed, only the right shoulder is left and is in the making already on 15m TF. You may BUY EURUSD now (1.3115) to bank about $800 (using standard 1 pip = $10).

Note: The tactics takes into consideration, the Open, High/low and close for that day only.

Next Thursday is another day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
Buy AUDNZD at the current Market price with a 100pip SL.

NB:
This my 4th alert today. DO NOT trade all of them if you do not have the required capital. Even if you have the required capital you should also spread your risk in such a way that you don't get a margin call if all your trades go against you. No talk say you no hear oh.

For people still on the GBPAUD trade, you can now lock in 100pips and allow the market to do its thing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
jamace: Yep. As I this told you this morning, inverted Head & Shoulder has almost formed, only the right shoulder is left and is in the making already on 15m TF. You may BUY EURUSD now (1.3115) to bank about $800 (using standard 1 pip = $10).

Note: The tactics takes into consideration, the Open, High/low and close for that day only.

you may be right. one 4hr, price is bouncing on the trendline and could not break through, bullish divergence on 1hr. thanks for bringing it to my notice. closing for shorts and longing it now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Piponomics: Buy AUDNZD at the current Market price with a 100pip SL.

NB:
This my 4th alert today. DO NOT trade all of them if you do not have the required capital. Even if you have the required capital you should also spread your risk in such a way that you don't get a margin call if all your trades go against you. No talk say you no hear oh.

For people still on the GBPAUD trade, you can now lock in 100pips and allow the market to do its thing.
on the auznzd, i would advise caution. price is hitting the trend line on daily and is yet to breakthrough. why don't you exercise a little caution. but hey, this is forex where anything is possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by latestsunny(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
leopower:
dats one of my broker, they are still OK for me, they are powered by Alpari NZ.

Gud to hear dat..............tanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
erniok:
on the auznzd, i would advise caution. price is hitting the trend line on daily and is yet to breakthrough. why don't you exercise a little caution. but hey, this is forex where anything is possible.
Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
am back grin grin
devil is a liar grin grin grin
NFP must pay angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by thurpee(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
rozayx5: am back grin grin
NFP must pay angry angry
Lol. Sure, they must!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
rozayx5: am back grin grin
NFP must pay angry angry
henry liu recommended buying AU for better news and selling GU for worst news,if i read correctly,whats your plan like?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
The GU trade has moved quickly. Already up 50pips. Those following should move SL to BE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2013

So so tempting movements shocked. Well, still waiting to open my shop for business on Monday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
surveycash:
So so tempting movements shocked. Well, still waiting to open my shop for business on Monday.
you should really wait because u made too much pip in the last week of december grin grin grin

were is mamapips(naijababe)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
All these brokers don learn bad thing o..I decided to try out a few more brokers (for diversification of funds) and downloaded their platforms. Since yesterday dem don call me tire. Is that the new modus operandi? All this unsolicited calls no follow biko.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
i dont know why people have been saying eu is about to buy,from my chart,it will still sell for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by natruetalk: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
this Gu movement is tempting

NFP will be jackport on UJ tommorow i can't wait to see the action
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
natruetalk: this Gu movement is tempting

NFP will be jackport on UJ tommorow i can't wait to see the action

if its not a sell, i say dont trade it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by natruetalk: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
aguiyi:

if its not a sell, i say dont trade it.

okay bros
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
LaconicINC: i dont know why people have been saying eu is about to buy,from my chart,it will still sell for now

sweet body i guesss.good nite tomorrow is another day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
infofirst: eu shy to retest or what, no need to stress n might even shift my entry to 1.3080

kai, bear war n expecting retest of my entry to close brk even and then set new pending buy at 1.2995/3
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ncpat(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abeg make una follow me dance this AZONTO wey I sing by Myself, I don hammer today

Listen HERE

Download HERE

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by WinningEdge: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
infofirst: Hmm fx, morning pals, what do you think about these?You build a $2000 account balance to $200,000 in 12 months and all of a sudden, there was a trend shift and your account balance turn $10, first, what is a trend shift? What are the causes of such shift? and how can a trader survive when there is such a shift? Will appreciate ur responses.I need to know.
if this is a joke to welcome year 2013,a beg make u na stop am o...before l vex now!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by WinningEdge: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
ufotuko: please guys i want to know if it is wrong,for the past years i do use only candle sticks to make my market analysis and use the news to know if there is an up-coming event,do u think that it is bad using only candle-sticks to trade?
hello bro,there`s no hard and fast rule about what you should trade with;whatever system/strategy that
has been working for you consistently over a long period of time is your own best system in the world,
pls stick to it religiously.
goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by lawson007(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Fellow traders,i have been a believer that technical is enough in the higher timeframes and fundamentals are only spike creators.Now Friday is NFP and this is 11.48pm thursday and my hotforex platform has opened a new daily candle.EU has broken out and the next available stop is 1.2930 which is about 100 pips.Daily breakout means only one way ticket,SELL brutally!NFP or not.I am daring the news(NFP) to change this analysis cool.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
lawson007: Fellow traders,i have been a believer that technical is enough in the higher timeframes and fundamentals are only spike creators.Now Friday is NFP and this is 11.48pm thursday and my hotforex platform has opened a new daily candle.EU has broken out and the next available stop is 1.2930 which is about 100 pips.Daily breakout means only one way ticket,SELL brutally!NFP or not.I am daring the news(NFP) to change this analysis cool.

tall order lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2013
uj can we join the others in south now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by bond777(m): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2013
hello everyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 1:24am On Jan 04, 2013
aguiyi:
you should really wait because u made too much pip in the last week of december grin grin grin

were is mamapips(naijababe)

grin grin. Is true ooo. Naijamada, where thou @ cheesy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jamace(m): 3:04am On Jan 04, 2013
jamace: Yep. As I this told you this morning, inverted Head & Shoulder has almost formed, only the right shoulder is left and is in the making already on 15m TF. You may BUY EURUSD now (1.3115) to bank about $800 (using standard 1 pip = $10).

Wow! shocked the FOMC news made this technical observation to fail THIS TIME AROUND.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by idzoepeters: 5:00am On Jan 04, 2013
i beg ooooooooooooo u guys shd help mly eurusd is now -170.are u sure this trend would still go b before next week runs out?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 5:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Sell NU @ 0.8250 to 0.8180 SL @ 0.8280

idzoepeters: i beg ooooooooooooo u guys shd help mly eurusd is now -170.are u sure this trend would still go b before next week runs out?
You should have a stop to protect you. Well we might just see correction to 1.3100 before or after NFP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.