Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18055 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Desola(f): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

happy new year dear. grin

did they consult the Yoruba Forum to see how we feel about this candidate?

consultation ke, seun ti sign o.

O ti je'gbe lo!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Feedmemore(f): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
manny4life: SO MUCH HATE AND ANGER,

My goodness, all becos Afam is a mod... People will definitely give themselves HBP if they don't exercise caution. At times, people above us may not make good decision, or maybe they do, there are two things one can do. 1) Do something about it and challenge that decision, or 2) bicker and then keep quiet. This is dragged on for too long.

You said well.

I see people rupturing the arteries cuz Afam has become a Mod.
Gosh! Pathetic losers!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Damn!! You lot are still on this... grin

Afam, just remember you're my darg and you have to protect my immunity at all times! grin

Jarus never banned me for a sec since I've been on nl... However, the same can't be said about OAM4J - I just got out of nl jail on the 29th, due to OAM4J's heavy handedness...

As long as you protect my handle, you're good with me... grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ak47mann(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
congrats Afam,now i can say their is a change...
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Metalgoong:

haha

Nwanne mmadu, my worth earned me the nick names: O bu akpa ego acho nsogbu , Aku na esi obi ike , and O ji ego asu ofia . grin

Nna, your nick name di egwu, let me guess, ego o di na pounds and dollars.... nwanne, o dighi ufele.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by theripper: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
So Afam become Mod now, some pple face spoil like Goat wey chop lime, Nairaland na una papa house? Wen u post finish, u commot for another person to post. If u no like politics section, go meet senior men like Siena make dem teach una hw to buy better motor . Afam, congrts jare and no let any useless earthworm make u change ur mind. Some don dey open anoda thread, leave dem, elephantiasis of d mouth go catch dem last last. Meanwhile happy new year jare, and if u no like Afam as Mod, u can fit to delete ur nairaland account or simply DIE. Thank u for cooperation in advance. Up 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babapupa: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
manny4life: SO MUCH HATE AND ANGER,

My goodness, all becos Afam is a mod... People will definitely give themselves HBP if they don't exercise caution. At times, people above us may not make good decision, or maybe they do, there are two things one can do. 1) Do something about it and challenge that decision, or 2) bicker and then keep quiet. This is dragged on for too long.

Shut your mouth joo. Just making noise all over the place. Who are you to tell people what to do and not do? Are you angling for your own bigoted mod position too?

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ODUANEGRO: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
without the consent and support of Yoruba Forum how does afam or any moderator for that matter expect to have a successful tenure here?

afam, until you get the Yoruba backing your authority in this section is not yet sanctioned.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Onlytruth(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2013
Congrats Afam!
You are a GREAT appointment for this section. I implore you to perform superlatively like Richy_Black, arguably the greatest Mod of this section.
Cheta na i bu nwa afo (very important).

I expect from you (as nwa afo):

IMPARTIALITY TO ALL
JUSTICE TO ALL
FAIRNESS TO ALL
RESOLUTENESS
FORTHRIGHTNESS
FOCUS
EXCELLENCE

Ban anyone who commits a "banable" offense, (including moi). Warn first of course, but do what is right, ALWAYS.
Jisie ike nwanne. wink

4 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Desola(f): 12:03am On Jan 02, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: without the consent and support of Yoruba Forum how does afam or any moderator for that matter expect to have a successful tenure here?

afam, until you get the Yoruba backing your authority in this section is not yet sanctioned.

Yoruba backing ke?

As it is in the federal government, so it is on Nairaland o.

seun has pulled an Obj on all Yorubas and i'm loving it!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Afam4eva(m): 12:03am On Jan 02, 2013
Onlytruth: Congrats Afam!
You are a GREAT appointment for this section. I implore you to perform superlatively like Richy_Black, arguably the greatest Mod of this section.
Cheta na i bu nwa afo (very important).

I expect from you (as nwa afo):

IMPARTIALITY TO ALL
JUSTICE TO ALL
FAIRNESS TO ALL
RESOLUTENESS
FORTHRIGHTNESS
FOCUS
EXCELLENCE

Ban anyone who commits a "banable" offense, (including moi). Warn first of course, but do what is right, ALWAYS.
Jisie ike nwanne. wink
Thanks...I'll take your advice.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 12:03am On Jan 02, 2013
Desola:

au contra-ire mon frere,

seun actually made the best decision!

I am just hoping that oam4j makes the 'bestest' decision.

By resigning? Please... That will be a cowardly decision. One of the important traits of a leader is perseverance. Like Jarus stated, he persevered on for long and he gave his reason, and most importantly, he believed that the baton should be handed down to someone else, although he had a "last straw" which is understandable and as a person, I respect that. However, if OAM4J quits because Jarus did, not so wise decision. This is not about Nigeria Forum or dollar land, but personal principles and not follow pressure.

At times, decisions are not meant to be the best "so says my mentor" years ago, but decisions are meant for a greater good. If Seun believed that there must be a "BALANCE" on NL, that balance, whichever way we choose to interpret it must be upheld. That is why from the Executive to Judiciary reflects "balanced" equation.

Although, IMO, I do believe that Afam is a great candidate. Aside from him being Igbo, he's one of those folks you like to read their post. In addition, and most importantly, he has important qualities of true leadership- at least that I've seen in prior Igbo elections, he's broad knowledge on different things. Also, did I forget to mention that he frequents this NL most often? Just like I was asked to review (exit interview) someone based upon the good/bad qualities, I was honest. Afam may have been involved in tribal fights, but let's not rule out the positive image of his being.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2013
Why's Onlylies on this thread?? undecided undecided
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ODUANEGRO: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2013
Desola:

Yoruba backing ke?

As it is in the federal government, so it is on Nairaland o.

seun has pulled an Obj on all Yorubas and i'm loving it!

lmao! grin. is Seun from Owu?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Onlytruth(m): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

lmao! grin. is Seun from Owu?

Actually I think his real father is from Nnewi. wink cool
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2013
babapupa:

Shut your mouth joo. Just making noise all over the place. Who are you to tell people what to do and not do? Are you angling for your own bigoted mod position too?

LOL..

Eko, you're seriously deluded. Everyone is not as jobless as you are. Me, Manny angling for mod position? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indeed, this is the most funniest, I believe me spending a few hrs here daily is more than enough. Unlike you, I don't sleep and dream NL. I don't need mod position, instead, if NL trades on stock exchange, I will form a consortium and buyout a huge chunk of NL and hire bigots like you to handle less sensitive positions. I don't work hard, work smart brother.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Desola(f): 12:08am On Jan 02, 2013
manny4life:

By resigning? Please... That will be a cowardly decision. One of the important traits of a leader is perseverance. Like Jarus stated, he persevered on for long and he gave his reason, and most importantly, he believed that the baton should be handed down to someone else, although he had a "last straw" which is understandable and as a person, I respect that. However, if OAM4J quits because Jarus did, not so wise decision. This is not about Nigeria Forum or dollar land, but personal principles and not follow pressure.

At times, decisions are not meant to be the best "so says my mentor" years ago, but decisions are meant for a greater good. If Seun believed that there must be a "BALANCE" on NL, that balance, whichever way we choose to interpret it must be upheld. That is why from the Executive to Judiciary reflects "balanced" equation.

Although, IMO, I do believe that Afam is a great candidate. Aside from him being Igbo, he's one of those folks you like to read their post. In addition, and most importantly, he has important qualities of true leadership- at least that I've seen in prior Igbo elections, he's broad knowledge on different things. Also, did I forget to mention that he frequents this NL most often? Just like I was asked to review (exit interview) someone based upon the good/bad qualities, I was honest. Afam may have been involved in tribal fights, but let's not rule out the positive image of his being.

Good for you.

Afam to me, is the biggest ibo bigot, worse than dede1 as dede1 never hid his disdain for the Yorubas and Nigeria but afam? Oh dear! He is a snake and seun appointed him only because he grates the Yorubas.

Jarus on the other hand can never and should never have to stand in the same capacity as afam as he is far above that. Jarus is an intellectual who is also diplomatic to boot! He did the best thing by resigning and he earns my respect for that. oam4j on the other hand might still need the daily bread that seun hands him so I won't begrudge him for now.

Jarus is an upright man, a man of integrity and I respect him more than I ever did.

3 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by plendil: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2013
oya e don do. make una go sleep.

GEEZ! undecided
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babapupa: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2013
manny4life:

LOL..

Eko, you're seriously deluded. Everyone is not as jobless as you are. Me, Manny angling for mod position? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indeed, this is the most funnietst, I believe me spending a few hrs here daily is more than enough. Unlike you, I don't sleep and dream NL. I don't need mod position, instead, if NL trades on stock exchange, I will form a consortium and buyout a huge chunk of NL and hire bigots like you to handle less sensitive positions. I don't work hard, work smart brother.

Save your rubbish for your kind. You are both bigots so keep quiet.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Afam4eva(m): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2013
Let's tone down on the minor insults, so that it not not degenerate into a full time circus show.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2013
Desola:

Good for you.

Afam to me, is the biggest ibo bigot, worse than dede1 as dede1 never hid his disdain for the Yorubas and Nigeria but afam? Oh dear! He is a snake and seun appointed him only because he grates the Yorubas.

Jarus on the other hand can never and should never have to stand in the same capacity as afam as he is far above that. Jarus is an intellectual who is also diplomatic to boot! He did the best thing by resigning and he earns my respect for that. oam4j on the other hand might still need the daily bread that seun hands him so I won't begrudge him for now.

Jarus is an upright man, a man of integrity and I respect him more than I ever did.

Well sister, just like I do, that's your opinion. I'm sure Seun had his as well. So, if an overriding opinion supersedes, why are we here arguing?

Jarus, I will always respect. One thing I know him for is that nothing does get to him, but different people with different flow. Fortunately, Jarus had NL moderator guiding principles which also play an integral role on how he comports himself, nonetheless, accordingly, he achieved his goals.

My point is, regardless of how bad someone is, try and see the positive side of the person when they become a leader. If during the course of their leadership and they falter, then YES, you have every reason to say they failed. Let him lead first, after then, let's decide if he remains a bigot or not.

On that note, Afam may decide not to love a hate a particular tribe, but his job description is sensitize this section, period. This is like between Democrats and Republicans during a confirmation hearing say a justice. Prior to becoming a justice, he/she has their personal opinions, but they make it clear it has nothing to do with the way they interpret legal principles.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by nduchucks: 12:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Afam, call it a day, leave and return in 24 hours, refreshed and ready for duty.

Oga kpatakpata has pulled a good one on you people. cheesy

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2013
babapupa:

Save your rubbish for your kind. You are both bigots so keep quiet.

Haha, ok.. I'm the highest bigot, now what? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A candid advice: don't kill yourself before time.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by theripper: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2013
Any power, or join join power or juju power anywhere from any shrine in certain places, wey don swear se afam no go b beta Mod, oya fall down and DIE.

Oya Make una Gbadura....

Amem.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2013
Dont really know the dude, bt am happy for him anyway!
Wished i cud b a MOD as well, so i cud ban sexkillz for life... sad
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ODUANEGRO: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva: Let's tone down on the minor insults, so that it not not degenerate into a full time circus show.

what.. you say tone....hold on, what did you say, degene what?

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Desola(f): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2013
manny4life:

Well sister, just like I do, that's your opinion. I'm sure Seun had his as well. So, if an overriding opinion supersedes, why are we here arguing?

Jarus, I will always respect. One thing I know him for is that nothing does get to him, but different people with different flow. Fortunately, Jarus had NL moderator guiding principles which also play an integral role on how he comports himself, nonetheless, accordingly, he achieved his goals.

My point is, regardless of how bad someone is, try and see the positive side of the person when they become a leader. If during the course of their leadership and they falter, then YES, you have every reason to say they failed. Let him lead first, after then, let's decide if he remains a bigot or not.

On that note, Afam may decide not to love a hate a particular tribe, but his job description is sensitize this section, period. This is like between Democrats and Republicans during a confirmation hearing say a justice. Prior to becoming a justice, he/she has their personal opinions, but they make it clear it has nothing to do with the way they interpret legal principles.

good luck to you and the other bigots.

enjoy your reign, na una time, abeg.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2013
SpicyMimi: Dont really know the dude, bt am happy for him anyway!
Wished i cud b a MOD as well, so i cud ban sexkillz for life... sad
Lmfao! Impo! Impossicant! Dream on. tongue
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Rocktation(f): 12:50am On Jan 02, 2013
Congrats, MOD Afam! smiley
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Demdem(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2013
Calling on a well known bigot to fight bigotry is like calling on militants to fight oil theft. It will not work.
The igbokwenu webmaster will always be a bigot no matter what.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2013
Thank goodness for Afam4eva. Now OAM4J's high-handed bannings will be put in check. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

You Know God Is Punishing You: / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.