Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Big Question That Many Women Ask. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Question That Many Women Ask. (1807 Views)

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / How Many Women Died For Love? / Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Question That Many Women Ask. by Phartymah112(f): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
IS LOVE REALLY BASED ON LUCK
That is the big question that many women ask...probably for all history.

So many people believe that somewhere out there,there's someone who is meant for you. They believe that everyond will meet their soulmate if they wait long enough.

I have seen so many woman do just that; they wait... Until their soulmate walks into their life but after a few years of marriage,the relationship fall apart,what went wrong if they were really soulmates Though luck do exist but it's never safe to rely on luck alone.

Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by mikuz(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Yes, divine luck.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by k2039: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]Love is based on choice not luck.

There is no such thing as perfect mate(From all narriages around me, I'm yet to see a perfect marriage).

The longer the couples are together the more flaws they discover in each other. Eventually it all boils down to loving the other in spite of his/her imperfection and commitment to remain together.

Except anyone can show me or tell me of one perfect marriage they know of.
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by tpia5: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Love is not based on luck, imo.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by mikuz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Love is based on choice not luck.

There is no such thing as perfect mate(From all narriages around me, I'm yet to see a perfect marriage).

The longer the couples are together the more flaws they discover in each other. Eventually it all boils down to loving the other in spite of his/her imperfection and commitment to remain together.

[/color]
I don't think so,because you've not witnessed a perfect marriage doesn't mean it does not exist;besides love is not a guarantee for a relationship/marriage to be perfect.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by mikuz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
Then what?
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by k2039: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
mikuz:
I don't think so,because you've not witnessed a perfect marriage doesn't mean it does not exist;besides love is not a guarantee for a relationship/marriage to be perfect.

[color=soyouquotedme]Prove your point.
Have you seen a perfect marriage.?

Love is not a guarantee for a relationship or marriage but it's a necessity
[/color]
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by mikuz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
Then what?
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by mikuz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
k2039:

[/color]
It depends on your own definition of 'perfect marriage'.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by Divinique(f): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
mikuz:
. There is no such thing as a perfect marriage.luv is not based on luck either. A marriage c̶̲̅a̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥̲̣̥ only succeed if God is in the union.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by mikuz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Divinique: . There is no such thing as a perfect marriage.luv is not based on luck either. A marriage c̶̲̅a̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥̲̣̥ only succeed if God is in the union.
There we go again. It depends on how you define a 'perfect marriage'.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by Phartymah112(f): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
k2039:

[/color]

I agree with your last sentence.
And i have seen a marriage that worths been called "perfect"... The couples understand each other more than my expectation,they'd never fight to the extent of inviting third party,they don't expect perfection from eachother,accept eachother's fault and if it requires them to argue they do so lightly(in a loving way) and they don't cheat on eachother...*that's my own defination of a perfect...i mean perfect marriage*
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by k2039: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Until their soulmate walks into their life but after a few years of marriage,the relationship fall apart.

My point most marriages will reach it low point where the couples will feel like the relationship is falling apart, it's their commitment to stay together that will carry them on.
Just trying to explain to the Op that there is no marriage in which the couples don't experience this(I assumed her definition of perfection is the lack of that feeling of falling apart).

@ mikuz, Like I said I'm yet to see a perfect marriage.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by tpia5: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
mikuz:
Then what?

I suppose you're confusing it with infatuation.

Love is more stable than that.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by profeoo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ op The simplest and most precise def for luv is found in 1st john 4:8 ;where it says God is luv. Hence luv can neva be as a result of luck. Ppl wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
rely on luck are those wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
are lazy. When two imperfect individuals come together in marriage,they must be ready to abide by principles found in d bible which will ♍ƙē d union a success. Granted,probs may stil occur bt to a minimal. No marriage is perfect in d real sense of d word,bt it c̶̲̅a̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥̲̣̥ b̶̲̥̅̊
near perfection.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 01, 2013
Phartymah112: IS LOVE REALLY BASED ON LUCK
That is the big question that many women ask...probably for all history.

undecided undecided
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by greatgod2012(f): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2013
Phartymah112:
I agree with your last sentence.
And i have seen a marriage that worths been called "perfect"... The couples understand each other more than my expectation,they'd never fight to the extent of inviting third party,they don't expect perfection from eachother,accept eachother's fault and if it requires them to argue they do so lightly(in a loving way) and they don't cheat on eachother...*that's my own defination of a perfect...i mean perfect marriage*

this is it..................no perfect marriage but seemingly perfect.

My type of marriage.
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by Mynd44: 4:08am On Feb 01, 2013
tpia@:
I totally agree with this
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 01, 2013
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Love is based on choice not luck.

[/color]

My marriage is perfect tongue
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by Phartymah112(f): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

My marriage is perfect tongue

sorry,just face the fact; nothing is perfect but it might be "very near" to perfection!
Re: Big Question That Many Women Ask. by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Phartymah112: sorry,just face the fact; nothing is perfect but it might be "very near" to perfection!
hmmm. True

(1) (Reply)

Romance Language / ..... / He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.