Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Has Love Cost You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Cost You? (1548 Views)

What Has Love Taught You? / Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? / Has Love Ever Made You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Love Cost You? by Anoneism(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Love is no doubt a beautiful thing, but at the same time its has a down side. Most of the time love cost us much more than we can bear. So, If you won't mind can you share with your fellow nairalanders what love had cost you?
Starting with myself, love had cost me two solid carry over(C/O) back in my undergraduate days. It wasn't funny at all!!!!
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by buoye1(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2013
Money...Time....Resources.....infact almost everything.
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Xyz
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by troy20(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2013
it cost me my head once a while back.not a good emotion for a man who has to keep hold of it in this wild jungle.
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Annie2gud(f): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2013
My Car,nada x.
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2013
..my bad habits...i lost them all for love!

Glad i did. smiley
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Exponental(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2013
"Love don't cost a thing"- na wash abiii?
I think I used hours making midnite calls in school those days when I shld have used it to study.- Time!
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Anoneism(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2013
Honestly, I just flashback and I remember that love had cost me more than just C/O, . Love had made me cry like a baby when i was graduating and the worst of it is that 'she don port oooooo'
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2013
500 naira angry
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Annie2gud(f): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Glad ya Did Baby,i missd you.
leatherman: ..my bad habits...i lost them all for love!

Glad i did. smiley
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2013
undecided
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Anoneism(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
wazzar: 500 naira angry
Lol, are you serious
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by jussodynamic: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Time n resources!
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by angelTI(f): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Faithfulness, Trust etc but I have no regrets giving them! Thats why my exes miss me
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Anoneism(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
angel TI: Faithfulness, Trust etc but I have no regrets giving them! Thats why my exes miss me
Hmmmmmmmm, I believe guys here are seeing this ooooooo. Some go soon start to pm u ooooooo. Lol
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Danhumprey: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Love? It cost me alot! Alot,bro!!! Don't let me start counting them! angry
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by angelTI(f): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Love? It cost me alot! Alot,bro!!! Don't let me start counting them! angry

Count and name them pls. Lets have fun and learn from you
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Dannylux: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
+
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Dannylux: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Time, Money, freedom and peace of mind.
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thinking faculty,now i have to think for two
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Annie2gud: Glad ya Did Baby,i missd you.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by angelTI(f): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux:

grin grin EVULZ

You no sabi teach, yourself? cheesy

hhmm?
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Anoneism(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Love? It cost me alot! Alot,bro!!! Don't let me start counting them! angry
Please tell us little about it, because from the way u sound it seems love don use ur heart dance skelewu and azonto well well. Lol
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by GSKing: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
jus-sodynamic:
Time n resources!

lolsssss! why dyu say that?
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Chubhie: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
in love I learn t and gained some valuable experiences some were rather painful but needed for my growth. Have always been the kinda guy gurls wanna be with even when I was a kid and carried it through to uni days. It was funny when I see gurls professing love but I never get to feel the way they all felt towards me. Was even helping some of my guys land ladies they were shy to talk with.. until I met a special gurl n magic happened even without my toasting her nor asking for a relationship which she kept reminding me how I managed to get her without the normal conventional route guys take cos she was the hard to get types then and news was allover bout the hard good gurl type. First I was marveled and had respect for a lady as her and I also saw it as a challenge to test my charm. It so happened that I got caught in my own game and fell so much in love with her. You know shit is bound to happen on things you were not prepared bout? Am someone that likes planing to logical conclusion and it seemed I got caught in a live show! I lost my identity.menh she loved me like hell but I blew it! Have learnt and became a better human and also learnt to put up some level of protection in all my dealings with the opposite sex so I won't be caught and made to do things I wasn't ready of. If not for discipline my case fit be worst than 2baba.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Danhumprey: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
angel TI:

Count and name them pls. Lets have fun and learn from you
Talk about the emotional and physical drain(pain),talk about a relapse in academics performance(having to take my O'level twice,though I finally got through that stage),talk about the money spent on somebody you thought you had a future with,talk about the time wasted on doing things all in the name of love. Talk about a relapse in your spiritual life and walk with God. Talk about your behavioural changes toward parents,family in general. And so on,all in the name of love. And at the end,what did I gain? Nothing. Just heartbreak,and more heartbreaks. At a point,you get a disjointed view of the opposite sex,all because of the experience you went through with them. Anytime I remember those incidences,I feel like relapsing to depression. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Danhumprey: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
And yes,I have had bad time wooing gals(being turned down by gals),but I have also had my fair share of relationship,which unfortunately didn't last.
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Almost my life!Damnn! angry
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Anoneism(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: Almost my life!Damnn! angry
Your life? That's SERIOUS!!! DO YOU MIND SHARING
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Anoneism(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Talk about the emotional and physical drain(pain),talk about a relapse in academics performance(having to take my O'level twice,though I finally got through that stage),talk about the money spent on somebody you thought you had a future with,talk about the time wasted on doing things all in the name of love. Talk about a relapse in your spiritual life and walk with God. Talk about your behavioural changes toward parents,family in general. And so on,all in the name of love. And at the end,what did I gain? Nothing. Just heartbreak,and more heartbreaks. At a point,you get a disjointed view of the opposite sex,all because of the experience you went through with them. Anytime I remember those incidences,I feel like relapsing to depression. embarassed
Mennnnnnnn, you have almost said it all. Love is really costing guys/ladies alot oooooo
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by dahmie2013: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Talk about the emotional and physical drain(pain),talk about a relapse in academics performance(having to take my O'level twice,though I finally got through that stage),talk about the money spent on somebody you thought you had a future with,talk about the time wasted on doing things all in the name of love. Talk about a relapse in your spiritual life and walk with God. Talk about your behavioural changes toward parents,family in general. And so on,all in the name of love. And at the end,what did I gain? Nothing. Just heartbreak,and more heartbreaks. At a point,you get a disjointed view of the opposite sex,all because of the experience you went through with them. Anytime I remember those incidences,I feel like relapsing to depression. embarassed

I feel u bro!
Re: What Has Love Cost You? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Anoneism:
Your life? That's SERIOUS!!! DO YOU MIND SHARING
Nope. grin grin grin

Although it thought me one thing tho,to break up only on phone grin or text messages

(1) (2) (Reply)

How You Met Your Spouse, Gf/bf. / 8 Secrets Most Women Don't Tell Their Men / If It Were You What Would You Do? Picture Of Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.